Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

(edited)
10 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

It was already spilled. The claim is she is catty, drama, tattle-tale and slept with a teammates boyfriend. 

Well after reading all of the posts it sounds like there was more to it than that- and I wanted details.

Edited by PrincessLeia
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Yes for sure they needed new leadership bc I haven’t heard anything good abt Mallory 

She wasn’t apart of it 

Yeah honestly the routines that Mallory let hit the floor the last two years... I mean seriously I was hoping kitty would give her a mouthful bc some of them were just awful. After Lexie, Alexis, Hunter, Kass, Whitney and all of them left the team wasn’t that good anymore and a lot of that had to do with shitty jazz choreography. Team bring back the DMD with Kass or Whitney as Director. 🙋🏻‍♀️

4 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

Well after reading all of the posts it sounds like there was more to it than that- and I wanted details.

There’s even more to it than I’ve posted here but the rest is less exciting. Stuff like Ashley scheduling her birthday party on Julia’s actual birthdate. And that’s just what I know. I had no idea about the Lexie thing but that changes my opinion of her too.

• Love 2
(edited)

Mallory Mills is not nice. Or at least she wasn’t 7-ish years ago when I knew girls on the team. But I am old now. Ha. 

I take all the Ashley and Lexie gossip with a grain of salt.... I hope it’s not true but you just never know about people. 

7 minutes ago, loveanddcc said:

Yeah honestly the routines that Mallory let hit the floor the last two years... I mean seriously I was hoping kitty would give her a mouthful bc some of them were just awful. After Lexie, Alexis, Hunter, Kass, Whitney and all of them left the team wasn’t that good anymore and a lot of that had to do with shitty jazz choreography. Team bring back the DMD with Kass or Whitney as Director. 🙋🏻‍♀️

There’s even more to it than I’ve posted here but the rest is less exciting. Stuff like Ashley scheduling her birthday party on Julia’s actual birthdate. And that’s just what I know. I had no idea about the Lexie thing but that changes my opinion of her too.

Thanks for the info..... it makes sense the DCC found something out about her for her to be taken to TC and cut so quickly. 

Edited by PrincessLeia
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, loveanddcc said:

WOW. All of the dirt is coming out on the Mavs now. That makes me so sad bc I love the DMD and I think basketball without cheerleading is incomplete, but no doubt if their management reads this they’ll use it to justify axing the team. All they really needed was new leadership tho, and god knows the players misbehave and get to keep their jobs, but still, it’ll be seen as one more reason why pro cheer is “dated” and needs to be replaced.

Notwithstanding the Mavs Dance Team drama, that wasn't the reason for their disbandment.  Cuban (Mavs owner) came under A LOT of fire for the complaints the team had about sexist rude fans and the expectation that they were supposed to put up with it  -- it also came from people within the organization and rich mucky mucks who thought they could get away with it.  They are supposed to be going for more family-oriented entertainment, but I don't think the TV or live audience is going to go for it, if only because not very many families can afford NBA ticket prices.  Who knows?

I can see the same thing happening to the DCC -- having the team on the touchdown risers is just asking for trouble -- those fans can't be more than 2 - 4 feet from the girls and I would not want to be in front of a fan who had one too many beers while dancing "sexy hips."

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, MTTFan said:

I can see the same thing happening to the DCC -- having the team on the touchdown risers is just asking for trouble -- those fans can't be more than 2 - 4 feet from the girls and I would not want to be in front of a fan who had one too many beers while dancing "sexy hips."

They haven't performed on those for a few years.  

• Love 2
6 hours ago, PrincessLeia said:

Mallory Mills is not nice. Or at least she wasn’t 7-ish years ago when I knew girls on the team. But I am old now. Ha. 

I take all the Ashley and Lexie gossip with a grain of salt.... I hope it’s not true but you just never know about people. 

Thanks for the info..... it makes sense the DCC found something out about her for her to be taken to TC and cut so quickly. 

I too am going the “grain of salt” route.  Didn’t the above poster say Lexie was being defended because of verbal abuse?  Since both Alexis and Lexie chose to leave a toxic team, seem beloved by the current team and have been elevated to leadership positions, and since their social media is scrutinized prior to -and after- making the team, I might, in fact, go the entire salt shaker route.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, MTTFan said:

Blame both -- if a girl knows that she is going out with someone who is involved with someone -- blame should be shared -- 

This all sounds very "Mean Girls."  🙄

I thought the Abigail fiasco was the result of her dating Aikman?

I just don’t understand why the woman is the home wrecker when it’s the man who destroys his family. That would make her an asshole for sure, but she’s not the one breaking her vows....

7 hours ago, LiliGal said:

I actually saw the screenshots of this actual story from beginning to end, so it isn't a twisted story. Lexie was nasty to someone and then called in her friends on Mavs to dm this person directly on Instagram to harass her. The comments were actually racial comments directed at this person to make her feel bad about herself. She took screenshots and still has them.

Can we go back to #Heatherforpoint then?

6 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I don’t know why they ever did. They were practically asked to shake their butts literally in front of the fans’ faces. That was sooo classy!

• Love 1
8 hours ago, loveanddcc said:

So her dress was too flamboyant? If it’s a style remark they need to say that bc calling it “inappropriate” when the other two girls had dresses showing cleavage is nonsensical.

Right?  I liked Vic's dress, I saw nothing wrong with it.

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, Bennie said:

Didn’t the above poster say Lexie was being defended because of verbal abuse?

No, someone said maybe this is what happened, but apparently it wasn't.

7 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Really? Wow I am behind the times -- seems I always see scenes of them on those risers.

I see that as a good thing though --I always wondered how comfortable things could get with the fans right behind them.

4 minutes ago, MTTFan said:

Really? Wow I am behind the times -- seems I always see scenes of them on those risers.

Are you maybe thinking about the pregame performances they do on the plaza?

(edited)
On 6/15/2019 at 9:09 PM, hereforthedrama said:

I'm positive Caroline was on showgroup last year, and I thought Cianna was too? 

Rookie Show Group members from last year: Bridget, Amber, Hannah, Jalyn and Daphne. 

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 1
On 6/15/2019 at 3:39 PM, dreamcatcher said:

I actually think Alexis or Gina were promoted in her place. Looks like they are trying to showcase their more stable dancers these past few years-Maddie going straight to GL and part of the triangle is a great example imo. So Miranda becoming a leader makes sense to me.

I'm in agreement with you on this.  I think Miranda was always going to be a second leader and wasn't promoted as a result of Lauren retiring.  

• Love 7
12 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

SO interesting that in this clip VK was compared to who?...None but our comeback favorite Brennan. Example of one who is already polished, to someone who lacks awareness and polish. I really do hope the best for Victoria. Regardless of how people feel, the best outcome is for her to grow up, be humble, a supportive kind teammate that supports those around her and expands her dance horizons by perfecting areas she is less comfortable with. She can control all those factors herself, even if the adults around her continue to behave badly. She can do this all on her own if they would get out of the way, seriously. Since it's absolute she will make the team, don't shield her needlessly. I expect some will warm up with her earnest efforts and less in your face favoritism. She is not untalented. We've seen plenty on no talent girls make it and we are all dumbfounded as too why.

Oh well....Brennan is a great role model for sure. I hope we are in for good surprises. Prayers up......

• Love 5

This forum is about the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders, not any of the other teams cheerleaders. Please stick to DCC only. Also, this topic is about auditions, debates about whether or not cheerleading is passé don't belong here either.

• Love 8

Ok once again, Gabby was not late. A rookie candidate named Raven was late to the interview. We don’t know why Gabby was cut. 

Thank you - I hope they at least address it on the show.  When TC Lily got cut last season it was frustrating, no explanation or warning.

3 hours ago, Kayce said:

Rookie Show Group members from last year: Bridget, Amber, Hannah, Jalyn and Daphne. 

Do y’all think Victoria will have a SG spot. I mean we know she is getting on the team. Will Kelli go as far as putting her on showgroup?

6 minutes ago, Saraher said:

Do y’all think Victoria will have a SG spot. I mean we know she is getting on the team. Will Kelli go as far as putting her on showgroup?

God I hope not

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, chabelisaywow said:

Thank you - I hope they at least address it on the show.  When TC Lily got cut last season it was frustrating, no explanation or warning.

You know what. Sometimes I even wonder about vets who decide not to return/retire. I thought it was interesting to see Jenelle struggle over that choice. I wonder which of them were encouraged to put up the boots. Jessika is one I never liked. Her weight bothered me last year. Was she sent the vibe, time to hang it up? I feel like we are missing a lot of contexts when the show airs, important things.

My thought just ran out the door and stole the keys to my mental car...so not sure where my thinking was going....geez there ya go.

I'm going to try my best to not say much about Victoria this year, because plenty of others will.  But, last night I was surfing what I had recorded and the episode where she was cut came on.   Watching that one episode was so different when it was separated from the entire show, especially since the memory of her being featured so much was gone.

Yes, her mascara ran (WHY don't they have tissue in there???).  But, she was the one who ended up comforting Kelli and Judy.  She took it much better than either of them did.  And certainly didn't throw a tantrum like Malena did.

I hope she comes back strong and makes it without it appearing it was a given.  I know that won't happen with so many VK detractors here.   

But, I think Marshall is correct in the post he made about her a few weeks ago.   Can't remember the exact wording.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Jennv said:

God I hope not

I echo this. But if she actually, truly earns it, we have no right to cry about it. However, it would be more mindful to slow that roll down and see her put in a good consistent year under her own steam. I am not gonna lie. It would bother me for them to award her that alot with the history we have observed. Her ego can easily become abusive, according to many, so I worry she would create friction in the smaller SG team that needs to be very intuned with each other.

I just have a hard time wanting to hold one person back just cause, as much as letting them be on SG just cause of who they know. Maybe my runaway mind is misbehaving. So if I am sounding crazy....apologies

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

I'm going to try my best to not say much about Victoria this year, because plenty of others will.  But, last night I was surfing what I had recorded and the episode where she was cut came on.   Watching that one episode was so different when it was separated from the entire show, especially since the memory of her being featured so much was gone.

Yes, her mascara ran (WHY don't they have tissue in there???).  But, she was the one who ended up comforting Kelli and Judy.  She took it much better than either of them did.  And certainly didn't throw a tantrum like Malena did.

I hope she comes back strong and makes it without it appearing it was a given.  I know that won't happen with so many VK detractors here.   

But, I think Marshall is correct in the post he made about her a few weeks ago.   Can't remember the exact wording.

I get your point really I do. I am probably in the "ignore" folder of several here because I actually want to see her do well. I am a sad and broken record lately. Common VK, just smash it out of the park with your own girl power and be super sweet evenly to all and I am positive many will lift you up. On the other hand, repeat past mistakes and last year will be nothing compared to what some are ready to unleash. I won't hide my disgust if we get a repeat of last year, so I am hoping for the best. And a great show full of truthful DCC life and excitement. Bring back the glory days PLEASE. Oh and can Judy please be allowed to talk candidly, she has so much to share and I want to hear it.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, IzzyEnd said:

I echo this. But if she actually, truly earns it, we have no right to cry about it. However, it would be more mindful to slow that roll down and see her put in a good consistent year under her own steam. I am not gonna lie. It would bother me for them to award her that alot with the history we have observed. Her ego can easily become abusive, according to many, so I worry she would create friction in the smaller SG team that needs to be very intuned with each other.

I just have a hard time wanting to hold one person back just cause, as much as letting them be on SG just cause of who they know. Maybe my runaway mind is misbehaving. So if I am sounding crazy....apologies

She isn’t a good enough dancer for show group. The only thing she is good at, and that is arguable, is lyrical. She posted a video of herself doing hip hop at a class and it was cringeworthy. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 6/14/2019 at 10:22 PM, Pinknblue said:

Bless . Her. Heart.

Those exact words came to my mind as well...I mean kudos to her for doing it...but ummm...yeh.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Well, that really depends on 1) VK's behavior in TC both in terms of how much she keeps her head down and does the work and her level of entitlement and 2) How the CMT editors chose to showcase her. I don't see how it's up to us the viewers to blindly accept her given all we saw last year. They made this bed. 

I'm not out here with pitchforks for her. I have a high degree of skepticism because I really don't think that any other TCC who pulled any of the stunts she did last year would ever be invited back. I've accepted that she is back, but it's up to her to prove she deserves a spot on the team. She's coming in at a deficit in my opinion. 

• Love 11
38 minutes ago, Saraher said:

I certainly think they’re stupid enough to do so.

12 minutes ago, Jennv said:

She isn’t a good enough dancer for show group. The only thing she is good at, and that is arguable, is lyrical. She posted a video of herself doing hip hop at a class and it was cringeworthy. 

Thank you for this. They have SO many talented girls so VK making the squad or SG “on her own merit” is laughable.

Then again, Cassie made SG and GL and triangle....

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
31 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

22 minutes ago, IzzyEnd said:

I get your point really I do. I am probably in the "ignore" folder of several here because I actually want to see her do well. I am a sad and broken record lately. Common VK, just smash it out of the park with your own girl power and be super sweet evenly to all and I am positive many will lift you up. On the other hand, repeat past mistakes and last year will be nothing compared to what some are ready to unleash. I won't hide my disgust if we get a repeat of last year, so I am hoping for the best. And a great show full of truthful DCC life and excitement. Bring back the glory days PLEASE. Oh and can Judy please be allowed to talk candidly, she has so much to share and I want to hear it.

Basically: Victoria, we are ready to turn our other cheek here, because everybody deserves another chance.

• Love 2

I was driving with my daughter this morning, and I mentioned that I didn't really watch this show until last season.  I had no idea that so early before it premiered that there was so much discussion.  I told her "so many people have insight, inside information, that there are already 80+ pages in the forum. The show won't air until fall."

Was the post - positive?

I am not holding my breath for a complete redemption - but merde to Victoria.

• Love 1
On 6/13/2019 at 12:09 PM, Rosiemac said:

I wasn't sure where to put this, but look how beautiful Heather looks on the cover. Reminds me of Farrah Fawcett.

But without the nipple.  If I recall, the moms of my male grade school friends were scandalized, SCANDALIZED I say, about the fact that the shape of Farrah's nipple could be seen through her swimsuit.  But then, maybe DCC's don't have nipples?  Who knows.

• LOL 5
4 minutes ago, Pink-n-Green said:

But without the nipple.  If I recall, the moms of my male grade school friends were scandalized, SCANDALIZED I say, about the fact that the shape of Farrah's nipple could be seen through her swimsuit.  But then, maybe DCC's don't have nipples?  Who knows.

I really don’t need to see Heather’s nipples, even though she’s one of my all time faves. This picture should be enough even for “hungry” dc fans.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Jennv said:

Show group used to go on USO tours where they performed numerous dance routines - including hip hop.  Now it's a different setup with camp DCC and fitness routines, as well as dances they perform on game day.  It would be very easy for them to justify putting VK on show group.  She may not be great at the auditions, but I can see them overlooking that.  All she has to do is her audition solo and that's it.  If she had to do hip hop, it would probably be on the field at halftime surrounded by the other DCC and the DCRB.

(edited)
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

Yes.  It spoke about her growth and maturity over the past year. 

Marshall posted this during the auditions..does he really spend with VK?  I can picture Kelli turning to the judges and making sure they understood, in no uncertain terms, how much growth VK has shown in a year.

Is there anyone else that made errors, like falling out of turns during auditions, made it into training camp?  I know some low kickers always do.

The 1st time I thought something was up in the MTT process was when Morgan made the team.  I figured out, what looked like to me, a Kitty candidate push or family friend relationship. She was the only one who made the team and went up personally and hugged Kelli.  After observing the Kitty push for VK I can imagine it was the same. 

Every year I keep an open mind.  This year I bet there is a tighter editing process.  

Edited by Jazzmom
Sp
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

Marshall posted this during the auditions..does he really spend with VK?  I can picture Kelli turning to the judges and making sure they understood, in no uncertain terms, how much growth VK has shown in a year.

She showed growth last year - just not the right kind:)  

• LOL 17
2 hours ago, IzzyEnd said:

You know what. Sometimes I even wonder about vets who decide not to return/retire. I thought it was interesting to see Jenelle struggle over that choice. I wonder which of them were encouraged to put up the boots. Jessika is one I never liked. Her weight bothered me last year. Was she sent the vibe, time to hang it up? I feel like we are missing a lot of contexts when the show airs, important things.

My thought just ran out the door and stole the keys to my mental car...so not sure where my thinking was going....geez there ya go.

I thought that scene was really endearing. Showed a less scripted side of it all for me. She was clearly valued so much by the organisation on more than just a dancer level. I know they have a meeting with K&J about it at the end of the season but I guess they don't have such heart-to-hearts with all members. I'd love to see more of the vets at the end of the season to see what happens when the season is over. More BTS is always wanted!

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, CaseyLee0911 said:

every single time i find myself cracking up loudly at a post, you are the poster. 

LOL!!!  To be completely honest though, I would absolutely love to be as "fat" as she was last year.  If my doctor were to tell me I was only 11 pounds overweight, I would just be ecstatic!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
19 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

but I guess they don't have such heart-to-hearts with all members. I'd love to see more of the vets at the end of the season to see what happens when the season is over. More BTS is always wanted!

Especially if, according to Milan, no one is allowed to talk with or email Kelli or Judy.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

LOL!!!  To be completely honest though, I would absolutely love to be as "fat" as she was last year.  If my doctor were to tell me I was only 11 pounds overweight, I would just be ecstatic!!

right. id be happy with 20 lbs! 

• Love 1
(edited)

Yep , mean girls get Karma cake with icing on top. Was just waiting on the dirt to come out on Ashley H.  Have a feeling that CMT and TPTB will try to use this individual case to make one organization look much less superior.  But maybe not. Maybe they tossed her like a hot potato before it would make the  training camp overall just look really bad.

I think the writing is on the wall for point. 

Its either Maddie or Gina.

and it’s not gonna be Heather because the compensated and gave her a big feel good by being Swimsuit covergirl.

Amy and others far, far too boring 

I think it will be Maddie for 1 year , then they will promise Gina her spot for an extended little span of a couple of years.

67541E15-6B6B-4E12-BC22-9858A1E0778C.jpeg

Edited by RockYou
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, RockYou said:

Yep , mean girls get Karma cake with icing on top. Was just waiting on the dirt to come out on Ashley H.  Have a feeling that CMT and TPTB will try to use this individual case to make one organization look much less superior.  But maybe not. Maybe they tossed her like a hot potato before it would make the  training camp overall just look really bad.

I think the writing is on the wall for point. 

Its either Maddie or Gina.

I think it will be Maddie for 1 year , then they will promise Gina her spot for an extended little span of a couple of years.

67541E15-6B6B-4E12-BC22-9858A1E0778C.jpeg

I don't know about Maddie at point.  I think she's super cute and a great dancer but she's not the glamorous girl that they usually put up there.  yes, jenn K was point (not glam or cute) but I just see Heather up there. 

• Love 8