Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Maddie would be great at point!  Fresh and energetic. 

I would like to see layers in her hair which would give a softened effect. 

VK’s hair is also thick...it needs layers and some length chopped off. 

Edited by Jazzmom
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, Muckypup61 said:

I want an all redhead triangle! Jaylyn, Hannah and Savannah! So there!😜

I’d love Savannah as Point!! She’s ADORABLE! 

Jaylyn a blender.  Can’t seriously remember her.

But Hannah. Hannah is a HardCore Queen. Lord how did Hannah make it? But yes those 60 yr old strip club regulars that have season tickets love to fantasize on her “look” week after week. ((gagging )). They know the looks they must fill needs for on the team. She’s a flexible dancer though I’ll give her that. Just too intense for America Sweetheart look, NOT!

10 hours ago, ByTor said:

Are you maybe thinking about the pregame performances they do on the plaza?

no, thinking about the touchdown risers -- they are inside the stadium -- at least the plaza performances are on an elevated stage and fenced off.  (My confusion must come from rewatching past seasons.)

14 hours ago, MTTFan said:

no, thinking about the touchdown risers -- they are inside the stadium -- at least the plaza performances are on an elevated stage and fenced off.  (My confusion must come from rewatching past seasons.)

Haven’t used the inside white risers for sev years r/t slick and too close to fans. Liability.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, RockYou said:

I’d love Savannah as Point!! She’s ADORABLE! 

Jaylyn a blender.  Can’t seriously remember her.

But Hannah. Hannah is a HardCore Queen. Lord how did Hannah make it? But yes those 60 yr old strip club regulars that have season tickets love to fantasize on her “look” week after week. ((gagging )). They know the looks they must fill needs for on the team. She’s a flexible dancer though I’ll give her that. Just too intense for America Sweetheart look, NOT!

I have seen some of the non posed shots of Hannah where she looks much softer and very pretty.  You would think with all the image talent the DCC has access to, someone could find a way to make her look softer when she is posed.

• Love 5
On 6/16/2019 at 8:44 PM, Holly85 said:

group 4 

If that’s Savannah closest to the left her timing is awful. I still don’t get how she’s on the team. Lol at her being a point option. She’s the weakest vet imo. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, HowdeeDo said:

If that’s Savannah closest to the left her timing is awful. I still don’t get how she’s on the team. Lol at her being a point option. She’s the weakest vet imo. 

Yes it is her 

1 hour ago, loveaux said:

Savannah as point? Jalyn a blender? Girl what are you smoking cus I want some 🥴

I love red hair. I was thrilled when my daughter married my son-in-law because he's a redhead and a left-hander, like me. But most importantly, he's a great human being.

1 hour ago, HowdeeDo said:

It's something of a joke. I love red hair, but TPTB seems to prefer blondes and brunettes at the top of the triangle. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, HowdeeDo said:

Male appeal and military background. Plus she is reliable and maybe a little bit of a kiss up. I will say she’s improved a lot Dance wise. I think Cristina is the weakest vet by a mile. I’d actually keep Savannah, who I do still think is way overhyped over several other vets.

1 hour ago, loveaux said:

Savannah as point? Jalyn a blender? Girl what are you smoking cus I want some 🥴

Hahaha yes! Pass the dutchie 

1 hour ago, dreamcatcher said:

I thought we figured out Savannah is in group 1 with Amy? Am I imagining things?

No and group 1 does not mean all the best dancers. I don’t know where that got started that one is best, then two etc. I feel like group leaders lately have been placed based on seniority and then they balance out the rest of the group based on hair color, height, show group etc. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

No and group 1 does not mean all the best dancers. I don’t know where that got started that one is best, then two etc. I feel like group leaders lately have been placed based on seniority and then they balance out the rest of the group based on hair color, height, show group etc. 

Agreed...the balance has been a better mix over the past few years. 

So ... Savannah is the new Yuko? Savannah had been working with Gina on her dancing. Don't know if she still is, but I remember her thanking her on IG for her help.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Male appeal and military background. Plus she is reliable and maybe a little bit of a kiss up. I will say she’s improved a lot Dance wise. I think Cristina is the weakest vet by a mile. I’d actually keep Savannah, who I do still think is way overhyped over several other vets.

Hahaha yes! Pass the dutchie 

I don’t know where that came from either I heard group 1 had all the best dancers and group four was the weakest dancers 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, aimeelou625 said:

Sorry, but, here comes a rant...  

I laugh every time I see this topic come up.  I don’t know why they would put all their weakest dancers in one group so that that one particular group would look weak compared to all of the other groups.

It doesn’t make sense that they would do that. Anyone who has a great team and leads a great team knows that it takes team members of all types to make a great team. You would never group your team in such a way that it would make the other groups look weaker you would want your entire team to be balanced.  

If you don’t put some of your stronger dancers with your weaker dancers, your weaker dancers will never have a chance of improving their skill set. There are a lot of things that everyone thinks that Kelly does wrong, but, I don’t think she would do this.  

She would definitely want her weaker dancers to have stronger dancers around them to help them improve by having those examples nearby.

I hope Shelly Bramhall can provide some insight here...

I think they try to balance everyone out not just by skill set but bye hair color !! 

• Love 4

This all started because two seasons ago group one (Jenna's) was a super strong group. And group four (Kashara's) was very weak.

It was very noticeable. Group 4 was hardly ever shown on social media, whereas something like 75% of the dancing videos were of group one. Meaning TPTB were aware of the discrepancy between groups.

Because Jenna can't be a good teacher (she's evil incarnate) or Kashara a bad teacher (she's sunshine and rainbows), the only logical explanation for many was just that Jenna was lucky to get all the best dancers.

That somehow morphed into the strongest dancers go to group one.

The group one leader is ALWAYS the leader with the most experience. It should consistently be the best.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, HowdeeDo said:

For fucks sake, Savannah messed up at least 6 times in 90 seconds (pardon my French).

She's a 3rd year. Meaning these dances are not new to her. There are literally no words.

She's not just the worst vet, she might be the worst DCC ever.

• Love 13

The rumor that Mallory Mills is not nice is absolutely correct. Her and her mother are absolutely cut throat in the dance world. This is decades old dirt a this point.... Mallory went to Rowlett High School and was captain of the JV Drill Team the Rhythmettes. Her Senior year another girl (I believe her name was Natasha) beat her for captain of the Varsity squad (the Silver Rhythm Dancers) and Mallory got 1st Lieutenant. Mallory and her mother threw the biggest fit (rumored to have threatened to sue) and she was then awarded co-captain. The only time in the school's history there were two captains. That story has been passed down at Rowlett HS for years. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, hypeman said:

For fucks sake, Savannah messed up at least 6 times in 90 seconds (pardon my French).

She's a 3rd year. Meaning these dances are not new to her. There are literally no words.

I agree, that as a third year vet, she should be able to do these dances in her sleep... I don't think she's the worst ever though....I think Morgan would get that award in my book. 

2 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I hate these stupid boomerang videos 

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, hypeman said:

This all started because two seasons ago group one (Jenna's) was a super strong group. And group four (Kashara's) was very weak.

I thought the belief that group 1 had the best dancers started way before Jenna was a DCC.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I thought the belief that group 1 had the best dancers started way before Jenna was a DCC.

Cassie was group 1 leader, and if it went by best dancers, then Whitney should have had group 1.  

• Love 6

Im not laughing at the actual facts stated, I’m laughing at how you worded it. 😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

This is exactly why I don’t get why she is supposedly better than Christina. Christina is a blender but she’s never that noticeably bad. And Savannah’s issue isn’t power or showmanship. She’s legit always either behind or ahead of the count so working with Gina who while an amazing dancer (i’ll admit that), is a lot of times ahead or behind the other girls, won’t help her. Christina might benefit from a little 121 with Gina though.

• Love 13
44 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Cassie was group 1 leader, and if it went by best dancers, then Whitney should have had group 1.  

I didn't say BEST dancer, I said most experienced. Meaning that, as I recall, Group 1 leader always has the most years in DCC leadership. Maddie and Amy are both 2nd year GL, but Amy spent a year as a 2nd GL, where Maddie did not.

I believe (I could be wrong) that Cassie was in her 2nd year as group leader, while Whitney was in her first year as group leader.

Also, it's well established that Cassie was promoted to positions well beyond her actual aptitude, so that probably isn't a great example.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, dreamcatcher said:

This is exactly why I don’t get why she is supposedly better than Christina. Christina is a blender but she’s never that noticeably bad. And Savannah’s issue isn’t power or showmanship. She’s legit always either behind or ahead of the count so working with Gina who while an amazing dancer (i’ll admit that), is a lot of times ahead or behind the other girls, won’t help her. Christina might benefit from a little 121 with Gina though.

Agreed. I don’t even find it a question as to who is a better dancer between Savannah and Christina. Christina is full, but I haven’t seen a video where Christina stands out for being awful, yet there are several of Savannah.  

To be clear, I like Savannah just fine, and I can believe that she has other qualities that are beneficial to the team. However, it’s a dance team, and she is a noticeably weak dancer. No way around it.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

I'm not talking about the GL, but the group itself.  But it doesn't really matter, it isn't true that the best dancers go to Group 1, I recall Shelly debunking that notion.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Yeah that was some bullshit that year Cassie was made group one leader. I’ll stop at that. 

I think sometimes it’s seniority too. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Jess14 said:

Agreed. I don’t even find it a question as to who is a better dancer between Savannah and Christina. Christina is full, but I haven’t seen a video where Christina stands out for being awful, yet there are several of Savannah.  

To be clear, I like Savannah just fine, and I can believe that she has other qualities that are beneficial to the team. However, it’s a dance team, and she is a noticeably weak dancer. No way around it.

Oh my, if they put VK in group one and put her next to Saavy, then VK MAY look like she belongs on the team 👀... YIKES!

• LOL 5
4 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

Savannah's timing was also really bad in that promo that they just filmed like 2 weeks ago.

• Love 3

I think Gina is the best and should be the next pick for the Triangle point.  In previous years, she had always been placed close to the front on the side.  It could appear they have been grooming her for that spot. She’s one of the best technical dancers on the team in my opinion and seems to be the right height.  I love Maddie but I think she is so overly strong in hip hop and maybe not as stand out (although still very good)  in other styles.  I wish she would smooth her hair I think the curls make her face a bit too round or childish.  She’s cute, but Gina is glam.  Gina also was shown in the background “assisting” Melissa Rycroft last season during the mentoring session where they watched video of themselves. Gina is also a third year, so if she’s point now they can prob get two or three years from her in this spot.  Judy loves the tall polished blonde dancer (like herself), and Kelli also recognizes Gina’s strengths.  So for these reasons, I vote for Gina, although it is a hard choice for sure!  

• Love 13
10 minutes ago, BeverlyHills said:
On 6/17/2019 at 4:00 PM, RockYou said:

Yep , mean girls get Karma cake with icing on top. Was just waiting on the dirt to come out on Ashley H.  Have a feeling that CMT and TPTB will try to use this individual case to make one organization look much less superior.  But maybe not. Maybe they tossed her like a hot potato before it would make the  training camp overall just look really bad.

I think the writing is on the wall for point. 

Its either Maddie or Gina.

and it’s not gonna be Heather because the compensated and gave her a big feel good by being Swimsuit covergirl.

Amy and others far, far too boring 

I think it will be Maddie for 1 year , then they will promise Gina her spot for an extended little span of a couple of years.

67541E15-6B6B-4E12-BC22-9858A1E0778C.jpeg

We may not even see Ashley h cut or it will be edited to make it seem like it was kicks or something that got her cut 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Has anyone received a copy of the Star swimsuit magazine yet?  Guy on FB said that Maddie's pics impressed him - she looked "grown up."  Curious to know if that's true.  There are always photos that take us by surprise.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Jess14 said:

I can't remember who's Instagram I saw it on but when Christina was assisting one of the prep classes (possibly Mia or Stephanie's class), she looked clean. She's not a stand-out but she is a good, solid dancer and looks like she's improved as the years have gone on. 

• Love 9
14 hours ago, hypeman said:

Seeing Savannah and that deer in the headlights look she gets is an argument to me for putting Malena on the team, and I am totally against putting Malena on the team!

• Love 3

If Group 1 = best dancers, wouldn’t we see more of the rookie cuts coming from Groups 3 or 4? For all of the previously stated reasons, I have to believe that groups are racked and stacked according to dance ability. 

• Love 1