Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

(edited)
30 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

Ashely was a bridesmaid in Lexie's wedding.  I wonder if Lexie and Alexis are mean girls too?  I mean... "birds of a feather flock together."  Just saying!

The might have not known how she was treating her teammates on the Mavs due to Alexis and Lexie already being off the squad !! Lexie and Ashley were rookies together and Alexis was a 3rd year when Ashley made the squad 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, AAT said:

Also, is that Alex's mom with the Alumni shirt on? If so, she would be a legacy as well. Does anyone know? Also, what does her dad do?

That makes me sad, because I really liked both of them, but I definitely do not Condon mean girl behavior.

That's former DCC Nora Tagle Cano.  She's from the same area (RGV-Rio Grande Valley) as Alexandra.

2019-06-05 (1).png

Edited by Tootie
added pic
7 minutes ago, Tootie said:

That's former DCC Nora Tagle Cano.  She's from the same area (RGV-Rio Grande Valley) as Alexandra.

I just remembered Sydney saying something about a former DCC from her area.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, loveanddcc said:

Ashley got burned for her actions that she did one week before she auditioned for DCC. From what I've heard, at the very least she slept with her teammates bf and at the very worst it was an ongoing SD/SB affair in which he allegedly promised to buy her way onto DCC, but someone ratted her out to Kelli and allegedly a video surfaced that was threatened to be released if she made the team. I've heard that she was a mean girl on Mavs but it was the other stuff that got her cut.

So very trashy. Who is the guy?

1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

This is what I was thinking of.

Yes, right around 1:30. 

gabby.JPG.eeb659dd3f464619a48643dc16260127.JPG

Not the best screen grab, but you can clearly see she lost her curve and filled out. She is still not fat by any standards, but this is why I have no doubts on her being on weight watch for the season. 

Edited by Loves2Dance
  • Useful 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, TUOwl84 said:

Ashely was a bridesmaid in Lexie's wedding.  I wonder if Lexie and Alexis are mean girls too?  I mean... "birds of a feather flock together."  Just saying!

Probably. 

Would you call Kaitlin Ilseng or Melissa Kellerman or Whitney mean girls?  Cause they were besties with a former DCC mean girl.  Not all mean girls hang out together - too much competition.

In my experience, you either are a mean girl too or you sit back and excuse mean girl behavior. In either case, you're just as guilty. 

51 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

The might have not known how she was treating her teammates on the Mavs due to Alexis and Lexie already being off the squad !! Lexie and Ashley were rookies together and Alexis was a 3rd year when Ashley made the squad 

Doubtful. The dance world, especially the Dallas down world, is so incredibly small. 

Edited by Loves2Dance
  • Love 3
(edited)
37 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

No, it was a music video. The girls did it at the studio. 

Yeah figured it out after posting (see my previous post).  It was your saying Christmas time that threw me off.  #HomerMoment

Edited by go4luca
spelling
1 minute ago, Stephieg84 said:

Am I just not seeing Lacey??

I didn't notice her absence, but this was around ProBowl time so she was probably busy. 

Just now, go4luca said:

Yeah figured it out after posting (see my previous post).  It was your saying Christmas time that threw me off.  #HomerMoment

No worries. For some reason I had Christmas in my head when it was actually February. 

5 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

I didn't notice her absence, but this was around ProBowl time so she was probably busy. 

No worries. For some reason I had Christmas in my head when it was actually February. 

She’s been a favorite of mine since she first auditioned so I always looked for her! And you’re probably right - I hadn’t really paid attention to when this first came out! 

2 hours ago, loveanddcc said:

Ashley got burned for her actions that she did one week before she auditioned for DCC. From what I've heard, at the very least she slept with her teammates bf and at the very worst it was an ongoing SD/SB affair in which he allegedly promised to buy her way onto DCC, but someone ratted her out to Kelli and allegedly a video surfaced that was threatened to be released if she made the team. I've heard that she was a mean girl on Mavs but it was the other stuff that got her cut.

If even half of this is true, I bet we don't even see Ashley's cut/making it to training camp. They will want to avoid the bad press it could bring. She'll just be in a few clips in the background and otherwise ignored. 

• Love 4
Just now, PBSLover said:

You believe this has happened or is possible?????

I believe it's possible. I know it's been speculated in the past for a few alumni but I think everything can be bought if the price is right. A position on the DCC is no different. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, go4luca said:

I'm only half following this convo but is this the video you mentioned?

Wasn’t there also a video from Technique Tuesday?  Gaby looked pretty heavy 

1 hour ago, go4luca said:

1 hour ago, go4luca said:

I need to learn to read to the end before commenting. Sorry 

3 hours ago, loveanddcc said:

I guess that’s an unpopular opinion and I don’t know her so i don’t really care whether she makes the team or not. Despite her actions, it’s sad being blackmailed. She’s not the first one being cut because someone else tipped Kelli off and threaten them with “evidence”. I hope at least if all that is true, she will take this as an opportunty to start fresh. 

Also, re: christina, ashley, abigail and whomever else “stealing” boyfriends: blame the cheaters, not the girls.

• Love 3

4 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

Also, re: christina, ashley, abigail and whomever else “stealing” boyfriends: blame the cheaters, not the girls.

Blame both -- if a girl knows that she is going out with someone who is involved with someone -- blame should be shared -- 

This all sounds very "Mean Girls."  🙄

I thought the Abigail fiasco was the result of her dating Aikman?

• Love 4

Personally I think Mel Ryceoft saying she was afraid Abigail would steal her boyfriend in that book she wrote is total BS. Melissa was trying to invent something juicy with basically the only other recognizable name out side DCC, so I don’t buy it.

• Love 7
21 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Regarding VK, I was surprised at some of the scenes - ie showing her tummy up close, criticizing her pink dress (even though it was deleted) - at that point, who is editing cause if it's Charlotte, that's quite the turn around from awwww, she fell out of her turns.  And when Kelli watched the eps, was she surprised at how she was portrayed, and is that why Judy was defensive on social media.

There was a deleted scene last year of someone criticizing her awful pink dress! I must have missed that. where can I find it?

• Useful 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Personally I think Mel Ryceoft saying she was afraid Abigail would steal her boyfriend in that book she wrote is total BS. Melissa was trying to invent something juicy with basically the only other recognizable name out side DCC, so I don’t buy it.

Drama for the sake of drama?  Nah, she would never do that. 😱🤣

Being afraid of having another DCC steal your boyfriend is different then them actually doing it, and if I were Abigail, I think I would be more than a little pissed off at the innuendo.

As far as the Aikman thing goes, there were some really interesting rumors about that "relationship."

Edited by MTTFan
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, MTTFan said:

Drama for the sake of drama?  Nah, she would never do that. 😱🤣

Being afraid of having another DCC steal your boyfriend is different then them actually doing it, and if I were Abigail, I think I would be more than a little pissed off at the innuendo.

As far as the Aikman thing goes, there were some really interesting rumors about that "relationship."

I'm listening....

I just know there was paparazzi footage of them being harangued while they were out together one night in L.A. Then she got a commercial....LOL (implication intended).

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, MavisL said:

I'm listening....

I just know there was paparazzi footage of them being harangued while they were out together one night in L.A. Then she got a commercial....LOL (implication intended).

Something about the relationship being for show.. . .

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, MTTFan said:

Something about the relationship being for show.. . .

OK that's actually what I read too, that's why your post piqued my interest-I thought, was there more?? Moving along, nothing to see here.

2 hours ago, Tootie said:

2019-06-05 (1).png

They look a little bit alike, and she looks to be about the age that her mom would be. Both very pretty.

1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

Last week was the swimsuit magazine announcement, so maybe group leaders this week?  Perhaps they didn't want to overshadow Heather's cover.  

Leaders were already announced. They just didn’t post anything 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Dccfan73 said:

Leaders were already announced. They just didn’t post anything 

I meant on social media - like how they posted pics last year with the GL and her 2nd, or the group pics.  They've made comments but that's it:)

4 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

I have heard that Lexie did some things prior to DCC that were definitely not nice. Several of the Mavs dancers harassed someone on social media for Lexie among other things.

8 minutes ago, LiliGal said:

I have heard that Lexie did some things prior to DCC that were definitely not nice. Several of the Mavs dancers harassed someone on social media for Lexie among other things.

Awww, don't you just miss the good old days when you just crank called someone:)

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, LiliGal said:

If it’s all true hopefully she has changed 

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, LiliGal said:

Or...Lexie was being verbally abused and several of the Mavs dancers defended her.  It is amazing how twisted a story can become when someone doesn’t know the facts.  

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, loveanddcc said:

So her dress was too flamboyant? If it’s a style remark they need to say that bc calling it “inappropriate” when the other two girls had dresses showing cleavage is nonsensical.

I wonder if they tell them to dress business casual or what.  Cause if she was told to dress for a luncheon, I thought it was an appropriate dress.  Now is this something they can ask their boot buddies or GL's about - send a pic and ask if you're good to go.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, loveanddcc said:

So her dress was too flamboyant? If it’s a style remark they need to say that bc calling it “inappropriate” when the other two girls had dresses showing cleavage is nonsensical.

I think it was the whole package that was sorta the issue. The only flare sleeve was very different from the others around her, but it was also an explosion of pink. If she had dialed down on the pink eyes, pink lips, pink earings and jewelry it probably wouldn't have had such a Pepto Bismol look to it. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, BCrabby said:

Or...Lexie was being verbally abused and several of the Mavs dancers defended her.  It is amazing how twisted a story can become when someone doesn’t know the facts.  

I actually saw the screenshots of this actual story from beginning to end, so it isn't a twisted story. Lexie was nasty to someone and then called in her friends on Mavs to dm this person directly on Instagram to harass her. The comments were actually racial comments directed at this person to make her feel bad about herself. She took screenshots and still has them.

26 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

I think it was the whole package that was sorta the issue. The only flare sleeve was very different from the others around her, but it was also an explosion of pink. If she had dialed down on the pink eyes, pink lips, pink earings and jewelry it probably wouldn't have had such a Pepto Bismol look to it. 

It's called the blush and bashful look:)

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, LiliGal said:

I actually saw the screenshots of this actual story from beginning to end, so it isn't a twisted story. Lexie was nasty to someone and then called in her friends on Mavs to dm this person directly on Instagram to harass her. The comments were actually racial comments directed at this person to make her feel bad about herself. She took screenshots and still has them.

Wow...I really liked Lexie and this really makes me have a totally different opinion of her. I liked Alexis even more and if she was part of this I’m unhappy they seem to be moving ahead in the DCC world. Racial comments? That’s beyond disgusting. 

• Love 9
(edited)
20 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

It's called the blush and bashful look:)

Will a red velvet armadillo groom's cake be served in the carport? 

(I didn't think the style of address was bad -- the pink was kind of loud though -- I also recall Kat's dress a the interview -- it killed her chances, so TPTB can be harsh)

Edited by MTTFan
  • LOL 9
9 minutes ago, LiliGal said:

Do you know which girls were involved 

Just now, MTTFan said:

Will a red velvet armadillo be served in the carport? 

(I didn't think the style of address was bad -- the pink was kind of loud though -- I also recall Kat's dress at the interview -- it killed her chances, so TPTB can be harsh)

• Love 1
(edited)

WOW. All of the dirt is coming out on the Mavs now. That makes me so sad bc I love the DMD and I think basketball without cheerleading is incomplete, but no doubt if their management reads this they’ll use it to justify axing the team. All they really needed was new leadership tho, and god knows the players misbehave and get to keep their jobs, but still, it’ll be seen as one more reason why pro cheer is “dated” and needs to be replaced.

Edited by loveanddcc
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, loveanddcc said:

WOW. All of the dirt is coming out on the Mavs now. That makes me so sad bc I love the DMD and I think basketball without cheerleading is incomplete, but no doubt if their management reads this they’ll use it to justify axing the team. All they really needed was new leadership tho, and god knows the players misbehave and get to keep their jobs, but still, it’ll be seen as one more reason why pro cheer is “dated” and needs to be replaced.

Yes for sure they needed new leadership bc I haven’t heard anything good abt Mallory 

18 minutes ago, Mercurialsteph said:

Wow...I really liked Lexie and this really makes me have a totally different opinion of her. I liked Alexis even more and if she was part of this I’m unhappy they seem to be moving ahead in the DCC world. Racial comments? That’s beyond disgusting. 

She wasn’t apart of it 

• Love 2