Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

52 minutes ago, TexAg11 said:

With all the talk of VK, why has no one brought up the fact that Alex Pena’s dad is a huge donor and supporter of the DCC and the Cowboys? 

8BAFD98F-8EA1-402A-A05F-31CB12C105C6.jpeg

He clearly doesn't donate enough or she wouldn't have been passed over before. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, ByTor said:

I'm not sure if that's the only thing, but @DanceChick posted that her daughter did camp DCC & she said Miranda was as sweet as sweet can be, so I do believe she brings that to the squad.

Even those who dislike her think she brings something to the team, unlike certain someones...

12 hours ago, KnyghtRyder said:

I’m probably going straight to H-E-Double Hockey Sticks...but I thought same thing 😂🙈. We just went to Lips (the drag queen review show - if you’ve never gone for a show you are missing out!) and the emcee the night we were there is a spitting image of Ashley. Still, both Ashley and Alexis (the drag queen) are gorgeous. I’m completely envious of their contouring skills.

Perhaps Ashley is past that phase of her life - the petty catty shit that girls sometimes fall victim to - but sometimes an unfortunate reputation follows you.  (Much like Victoria. Maybe you guys have heard of her.)

The difference is that Ashley got burned for her actions (that she did while on a different team). VK never did and never will.

11 hours ago, Spunkyyy said:

My vote is Alexis got promoted. But who knows if Lauren would have been a 2nd leader? While I certainly think she was capable and would have been excellent I wonder if she would have had the time for the additional commitment and been able to do it with her existing injury. 

Khalyn was made a 2nd leader even though she had a time consuming job (that kept her out of a whole game) and an injury. I doubt that would keep Lauren out of consideration unless she herself said she doesn’t want it.

11 hours ago, dccfan321 said:

Speaking of show group, who does everyone want/expect to see in show group this year? My list is based on the idea that all returning girls will be back and not in any order. I’m not the most impressed with the rookies yet, so I’m not putting them on there.

1. Heather

2. Maddie

3. Amy

4. Tess

5. Gina

6. Lexie

7. Hannah

8. Jalyn

9. Amber

10. Daphne

11. Bridget

12. Caroline (new)

13. Cianna (new)

14. Briana (new)

15. Ashlee (new)

16. Rachel W (new)

17. Alanna or Erin

There are 6 vacant spots right? I think half of them will go to rookies. I can see Caroline, Rachel and Erin on SG from the vets.

8 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Regarding Katelyn, I remember someone posted that she may have gotten a bad reference from girls that knew her previously. She cheered for LSU like Cersten and Erica and I know they had their issues ha. A lot of people don't like Cersten and all. I don't know if it's true but it was speculated because Katelyn got so much praise for everything but her look and didn't make it to camp.

Isn’t it strange though that her reputation kept her out of tc but Ashley got invited into tc and then was cut?

7 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

Even those who dislike her think she brings something to the team, unlike certain someones...

The difference is that Ashley got burned for her actions (that she did while on a different team). VK never did and never will.

Khalyn was made a 2nd leader even though she had a time consuming job (that kept her out of a whole game) and an injury. I doubt that would keep Lauren out of consideration unless she herself said she doesn’t want it.

There are 6 vacant spots right? I think half of them will go to rookies. I can see Caroline, Rachel and Erin on SG from the vets.

Isn’t it strange though that her reputation kept her out of tc but Ashley got invited into tc and then was cut?

Unless they got wind of what she was doing while she was in camp and decided they couldn’t afford the kind of drama and decided to cut her 

1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

Unless they got wind of what she was doing while she was in camp and decided they couldn’t afford the kind of drama and decided to cut her 

What was the drama?

12 hours ago, ElenaFR said:

Travis is such a fun dancer. He truly out dances everyone. 

And he's dancing great with poms!  He makes me realize that adding a man to the team would really make little difference.  He can move just as well as the girls. Even the kick line would not be an issue, as in years past they've had girls leave the field before kick line. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Nene said:

I hate to say it without knowing their personalities but they all seem to kind of blend, so far.  Sadly, that seems like the direction the DCC has been going for the last few seasons.

That's what happens when TPTB select people with the same hair and body style.  They need some shorter hairstyles, spiky, curly, and they can dye the girls hair all different colors (pink, blue, purple), Some of the older girls (28+) can have "average" hairstyles, but the 18-22 year old group should be rocking current hair fads. They can even keep their long hair and use braids/buns/tails.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

All the anti Miranda talk makes me so sad! She’s one of my favorites... another one who treated our family like family last year at DCC camp. She’s gorgeous in person and has a unique look. She’s warm, genuine and intelligent.... three qualities that are seriously lacking in many people. 

Ashley Hancock is so extra but I was dying to see what they did with her during makeovers. Too bad she was cut!

Same re Miranda. Don’t get the hate. If she actually did something bitchy please let us know. I don’t care if her voice is annoying to some or she had a bunch of surgery. None of them look like Baby Jesus made them. NONE.

Plus I get the hair that looks huge bc mine is super thick too and you just cannot thin the root sometimes. 

Now about Drag Queen Ashley I would love to see Marshall hose her down and yank out some of that hair for a makeover. Send it to Gina and fix her mess.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
30 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

I get the hair that looks huge bc mine is super thick too and you just cannot thin the root sometimes. 

As someone who was even asked as a little kid if I was wearing a wig because of how thick my hair is, I totally get that.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

I realize 😊It was just my super passive aggressive way of putting that out there...

• Love 2
4 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

The difference is that Ashley got burned for her actions (that she did while on a different team). VK never did and never will.Isn’t it strange though that her reputation kept her out of tc but Ashley got invited into tc and then was cut?

Mavs or Thunder Girls?  What actions?

15 hours ago, tteek74 said:

Who was the other DCC that was rumored to have slept with someone’s bf years ago?

I don't know if there were any others, but the only rumor I heard is that Abigail did.

3 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Same re Miranda. Don’t get the hate. If she actually did something bitchy please let us know. I don’t care if her voice is annoying to some or she had a bunch of surgery. None of them look like Baby Jesus made them. NONE.

Plus I get the hair that looks huge bc mine is super thick too and you just cannot thin the root sometimes. 

Now about Drag Queen Ashley I would love to see Marshall hose her down and yank out some of that hair for a makeover. Send it to Gina and fix her mess.

I don’t hate Miranda. Until the podcasts I had no opinion. After listening to her on several podcasts I actually think she seems like a very nice and caring person. Her voice is annoying but I’m sure mine is too. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
45 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

She doesn't seem to let it get to her.  I think she posted something on social media about beating a dead horse.   She has a beautiful singing voice.   Doesn't seem like any of them can sing nowadays?

I hope none of the girls read this forum.

They all read it at some point.

• Love 1

He clearly doesn't donate enough or she wouldn't have been passed over before. 

I find the discussion of Victoria's talent, subjective. She falls out of turns, etc. but she's not hideously bad.  Now Alex, she's been passed up because you can't hide her lack of technique.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

I think part of it is because she seems determined to make it on her own and not using her connection to make the team.  She also seems mature and professional.

I want her to make it so bad!!! Some of these girls were trying out because their dance teams were being cancelled, where this has been her dream for years. Last year, when they featured her, you could just see she had the heart. I think she would be a great teammate and ambassador. Just my opinion though.

• Love 3

I want her to make it so bad!!!

Meh. I find her abilities "amateurish." Granted, I've seen a lot of "good" dancers passed up for BS reasons.  I know Kelli abhors tardiness, but I find that she cut Gabby for being late kind of cold - Gabby was a great dancer.  It's not like no one has ever been late before - Rachel? The rumors around Gabby's weight seemed odd, she looked fine. Maybe Alex is the new "Brennan."

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, chabelisaywow said:

Meh. I find her abilities "amateurish." Granted, I've seen a lot of "good" dancers passed up for BS reasons.  I know Kelli abhors tardiness, but I find that she cut Gabby for being late kind of cold - Gabby was a great dancer.  It's not like no one has ever been late before - Rachel? The rumors around Gabby's weight seemed odd, she looked fine. Maybe Alex is the new "Brennan."

Gabby's weight looks fine now. I can't find the video of the music video they did around Christmas time. There was only a glimpse or two of Gabby and they were not flattering. 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, chabelisaywow said:

Rachel was late to the first TC meeting. Also Kristin and Dayton were late to makeovers last year.

34 minutes ago, chabelisaywow said:

I find the discussion of Victoria's talent, subjective. She falls out of turns, etc. but she's not hideously bad.  Now Alex, she's been passed up because you can't hide her lack of technique.

I would say judging her appearance is subjective as I’m sure some people think she’s a goddess. Her dancing is objectively bad, she just has a lot of power and confidence and she can confuse some people. But that’s exactly why she looks so out of control.

1 minute ago, MrsEVH said:

Rachel was late to the first TC meeting. Also Kristin and Dayton were late to makeovers last year.

Which Rachel?

• Love 1

Wait. WHAT?!?! What was this about Abigail sleeping with someone’s boyfriend? 

I know she’s married now, but didn’t she briefly date Troy Aikman too?

I know it’s just gossip & rumors, but I hope that’s what they are...I’d be really sad 😞 

TEAM MIRANDA❤️!!! 

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

I can't find the video of the music video they did around Christmas time. There was only a glimpse or two of Gabby and they were not flattering. 

Are you talking about the one that Jennifer C did with them?  It's on YouTube.

45 minutes ago, chabelisaywow said:

Ok once again, Gabby was not late. A rookie candidate named Raven was late to the interview. We don’t know why Gabby was cut. 

23 minutes ago, Pebbles116 said:

RACHEL WAS LATE????

Rachel Leann (redhead) was late to the first TC meeting. Not Rachel Wyatt (current dcc). 

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

I would say judging her appearance is subjective as I’m sure some people think she’s a goddess. Her dancing is objectively bad, she just has a lot of power and confidence and she can confuse some people. But that’s exactly why she looks so out of control.

Which Rachel?

I think it was Rachel Le Ann in season 8! Injured in TC in season 7 and came back and made the team in season 8! She was a great DCC! Wish she hadn't of retired so soon! 

• Love 2

Actually I think im thinking of Christina and Mandy?

like Christina dates Mandy’s ex- fiancé or something? I’m not sure.

not cheating per se...I know some of these girls aren’t close so it might not even matter. It just seemed kind of odd/ick to me.

I was rewatching Season 12 this morning and they were doing show group auditions. Kelli said take notes because she likes to read them except Neal’s because all his say are “hot!” 😂😂

I remember Rachel (red hair). I always had that in my mind as Kelsey who was late. Mandela effect I guess.

• Love 1
On 6/14/2019 at 10:34 PM, scorpio1031 said:

Just thinking out loud since nothing is confirmed, but didn't they just have finals a week and a half ago where they did a kick line.  

Of course they're always gonna bring someone to TC that they know they're going to cut just to have someone TO cut (Just my opinion and I don't have any "confirmed" info either)

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, tteek74 said:

Actually I think im thinking of Christina and Mandy?

like Christina dates Mandy’s ex- fiancé or something? I’m not sure.

not cheating per se...I know some of these girls aren’t close so it might not even matter. It just seemed kind of odd/ick to me.

I was rewatching Season 12 this morning and they were doing show group auditions. Kelli said take notes because she likes to read them except Neal’s because all his say are “hot!” 😂😂

I remember Rachel (red hair). I always had that in my mind as Kelsey who was late. Mandela effect I guess.

Mandy and Christina were not on the team together. I’m not sure they were even in training camp together. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Fwcowboysfan said:

Mandy and Christina were not on the team together. I’m not sure they were even in training camp together. 

Mandy was on the 2016-17 squad for 1 season only. Christina made the 2017-18 squad and still on it.

9 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

Ashley got burned for her actions that she did one week before she auditioned for DCC. From what I've heard, at the very least she slept with her teammates bf and at the very worst it was an ongoing SD/SB affair in which he allegedly promised to buy her way onto DCC, but someone ratted her out to Kelli and allegedly a video surfaced that was threatened to be released if she made the team. I've heard that she was a mean girl on Mavs but it was the other stuff that got her cut.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, BBK said:

I know it’s just gossip & rumors, but I hope that’s what they are

That's exactly what they are, just unsubstantiated rumors.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, loveanddcc said:

Ashley got burned for her actions that she did one week before she auditioned for DCC. From what I've heard, at the very least she slept with her teammates bf and at the very worst it was an ongoing SD/SB affair in which he allegedly promised to buy her way onto DCC, but someone ratted her out to Kelli and allegedly a video surfaced that was threatened to be released if she made the team. I've heard that she was a mean girl on Mavs but it was the other stuff that got her cut.

What does as/sb mean ?

• Love 2
17 hours ago, TexAg11 said:

With all the talk of VK, why has no one brought up the fact that Alex Pena’s dad is a huge donor and supporter of the DCC and the Cowboys? 

8BAFD98F-8EA1-402A-A05F-31CB12C105C6.jpeg

Also, is that Alex's mom with the Alumni shirt on? If so, she would be a legacy as well. Does anyone know? Also, what does her dad do?

11 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

Ashely was a bridesmaid in Lexie's wedding.  I wonder if Lexie and Alexis are mean girls too?  I mean... "birds of a feather flock together."  Just saying!

That makes me sad, because I really liked both of them, but I definitely do not Condon mean girl behavior.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

Ashely was a bridesmaid in Lexie's wedding.  I wonder if Lexie and Alexis are mean girls too?  I mean... "birds of a feather flock together."  Just saying!

3 minutes ago, AAT said:

That makes me sad, because I really liked both of them, but I definitely do not Condon mean girl behavior.

Would you call Kaitlin Ilseng or Melissa Kellerman or Whitney mean girls?  Cause they were besties with a former DCC mean girl.  Not all mean girls hang out together - too much competition.

• Love 6