Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Jennv said:

She is super pretty too, so I’m interested to see what caused her to be one of the first cuts

Not my style.  Too bleached, too something.  Don't get a nice vibe from her.  But that's just me.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Jennv said:

She is super pretty too, so I’m interested to see what caused her to be one of the first cuts

If I remember correctly, it was said that she was "dating" someone who was willing to buy her a spot on the DCC (and that she was in a SD/SB relationship at the time) if she wanted him to.  There was some other things mentioned about her besides that, but I don't remember what else was said.

• Love 1
(edited)
On 7/28/2019 at 10:15 AM, LynneH said:

My squad based on tv show/team video performances only:

Love: Erin, Maddie, Rachel W, Amy, Caroline, Cianna, Heather

Like: Gina, Tess, Bridget, Hannah, Ashlee, Miranda, Briana, Jalyn

Neutral: Rachel A,  Savannah, Taylor, Madeline, Daphne, Brennan, Lexie

Never catch my eye: Christina, Amber, Alexis, Alana, Molly

I like the Never Catch My Eye section better than not a fan!

Love: Bridget, Jalyn, Hannah, Heather, Caroline, Ashlee, Rachel A, Cianna

Like: Alanna, Lexie, Alexis, Amber, Amy, Maddie

Neutral: Erin, Gina, Rachel W, Brennan

Never Catch My Eye: Taylor, Madeline, Savannah, Molly, Christina, Tess, Daphne, Briana, Miranda

Favorite TCCs: Kelcey, Kat, Julia, Kristin, Chandi, Shaina, Lily

Favorite Alumni: Lacey, Jinelle, Lauren P, Melissa W, Brooke Sorenson, Jackie Bob, Nicole Hamilton, Trisha Trevino, Abigail Klein, Sasha Agent, Kelsi Reich, Mackenzie Weeks, Megan Carcioppolo, Amy Trader

Least Favorite Alumni: Ally Traylor, Cassie Trammell, Melissa Kellerman, Sydney Durso, Keyra Ford, Erica Wilkins, Jenna Jackson, Brandi Kilby, Jenna Brooks, Loni Lindsey, Caila Sims, Kat Rogers, Rachel Lundsford, Paige Cavalieri

Edited by klopie
  • Love 6

Love: Bridget, Jalyn, Hannah, Ashlee,  Cianna Alanna, Amber, Amy, Erin, Madeline

Like: Lexie, Alexis, Maddie, Brennan, Gina, Savannah, Rachel A, Molly, Briana, Heather

Neutral: Rachel W, Miranda, Tess

Never Catch My Eye: Taylor, Christina, Daphne, Caroline

FavoriteTCC Julia

29 minutes ago, KatieC said:

Yes it was Ashley H that was there. I think it was a live insta where people were asking questions.  I don’t remember exactly what was said. From what I remember they said they were single and when someone asked how pretty ladies like them could be single Alexis said something like they were single because they don’t like people or made some comment like that. Granted it was probably some sleazy guy calling them pretty ladies. Their comments and interactions just came off as snotty. It was mostly Ashley and Alexis. Lexie seemed to be avoiding the camera. 

Maybe they were being that way bc they trying to get that guy to go away !! 

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Ashley Hancock was one of the first two to be cut from TC this year.

Holy highlighter.  I look at her and think the highlighter and the fake tan spray are going to start a turf war for her body.  That's a lot of maintenance to keep up.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Maybe they were being that way bc they trying to get that guy to go away !! 

Probably. It just seemed like a poor choice to even have that type of interaction. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, TinyHands said:

She looks so different.

68862DA2-FCFE-4808-A738-53CF034BC0AE.jpeg

I know her. All that’s being said is true. She’s super cute and beautiful without all the makeup and looks like a young fresh Brittney Spears when without makeup. Very beautiful. 

She plays hardball and coo coo mean when she doesn’t get her way. 

TPTB knew and found out.

• Useful 4
6 minutes ago, LincolnCentMe said:

Thank God they changed their makeup this year. Last year’s photos were atrocious! Beautiful women but terrible photos bc of someone’s awful makeup decision. 

Erin’s headshot is way out of context with everyone’s 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Rosie-Brooklyn said:

Just when I think I'm a DCC fan I see a name that I cannot for the life of me match to a face. 

Amen to this!!! (Or I should say Cheers to this)!

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, LincolnCentMe said:

Thank God they changed their makeup this year. Last year’s photos were atrocious! Beautiful women but terrible photos bc of someone’s awful makeup decision. 

Me personally think it was the more the photographer & editing.   Everything had such an older, harsh edge to it.

• Love 4

Mine is mostly dance based, rather than looks I think!

Love: Ashlee, Brennan, Briana, Bridget, Caroline, Gina, Hannah, Jayln

Like: Amy, Cianna, Erin, Heather, Rachel A, Taylor

Neutral: Alanna, Christina, Maddie, Madeline, Miranda, Rachel W, Savannah, Tess

Never catch my eye: Alexis, Amber (she looks like Bridget too much!), Daphne, Lexie, Molly.

Alexis is one of the prettiest on the team but such a bland dancer, same as Lexie. Must be that Mavs style in them.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

In season 4 Kelli said that Jackie Bob's best asset was her ass. 

Darn CMT editing. It's been a long time since I've seen season 4, but I remember thinking Kelli said that about the mysterious and rarely shown Vanessa Jenkins. I wish CMT hadn't removed all the episodes from the website and app! However season 13 is back. 5 more days!

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, LincolnCentMe said:

Are these the most recent? Rachel A’s hair is long...

15 hours ago, Shady580 said:

I'm 5'4" and about 122... and I would be cut for weight.... 

Change your name to VK and they’ll give you time and respect!  😉

• LOL 10
(edited)
47 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Not quite straight on shot of Lexie and Caroline splitting point with Rachel W. on the 50 yard line.

dcc_judy_28_7_2019_12_1_53_440 copy.jpg

There is someone missing in this pic. There are 12 girls total.  The front row is 3 people, not 2. 

Edited by Fwcowboysfan
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Fwcowboysfan said:

There is someone missing in this pic. There are 12 girls total.  The front row is 3 people, not 2. 

Not in this formation.  At least not to my eyes.  Lexie and Caroline = front row.  But the formation does switch.  It looks like Gina is out of shot.  She's far right, back row when they start this formation but changes position later & then returns to her outside right spot.  Maybe @ShellyB can clarify?

Edited by go4luca
spelled lexie's name wrong
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, KatieC said:

Yes it was Ashley H that was there. I think it was a live insta where people were asking questions.  I don’t remember exactly what was said. From what I remember they said they were single and when someone asked how pretty ladies like them could be single Alexis said something like they were single because they don’t like people or made some comment like that. Granted it was probably some sleazy guy calling them pretty ladies. Their comments and interactions just came off as snotty. It was mostly Ashley and Alexis. Lexie seemed to be avoiding the camera. 

It was also said that she (Ashley H) slept with a former teammates boyfriend and was a toxic locker room girl on her prior team. 

• Love 1
On 7/27/2019 at 12:47 PM, WinkyFace said:

Do they air the new eps as they air? Or later?

Usually within 12 hours, but occasionally it is a little longer.  These are streaming services, so no live tv

I found a new app for watching DCC MTT.  It is called CyberFlix TV.  It will run on any Android device or a PC.  

You can search for cyberflixtvapk and get more information.

They have all seasons listed, but don’t have 1 or 2.  Some of the old seasons are incomplete.

This is a free app.

29 minutes ago, Fwcowboysfan said:

Bridget is cut off on the left side.

(edited)

1714106638_BridgetCUOxnard.thumb.jpg.f5be3ae204ae9bcee1831a418c1e536b.jpg

19 minutes ago, Squeek said:

Bridget is cut off on the left side.

In the static shot I posted above, isn't that Bridget between Lexie and Amy?  Maybe my eyes are messing with me.  I know she later is off to the left.

Edited by go4luca

Not every routine and DCC performance has a “point”.  Never has.  Formations have always been changing lines and positions. The “point” has just always been the triangle formation that happens in Thunderstruck. There is waaaaay too much emphasis on who’s point on other performances that wouldn’t apply.

• Love 7

Here’s mine:

Love: Jalyn, Hannah, Bridget, Caroline, Heather, Cianna,

Like: Alanna, Ashlee, Gina, Molly, Lexie, Alexis, Brianna, Erin

Neutral:  Maddie, Madeline, Rachel A, Rachel W., Amy, Amber, Savannah, Brennan, Taylor

Not a fan:  Daphne, Miranda, Tess, Christina

Never catches my eye: Tess, Miranda, Taylor, Madeline, Brennan, Christina

Favorite TCC candidates:  Kelcey, Kat, Amanda, Julia, Shaina, Chandi

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Fwcowboysfan said:

If you look closely you can see part of someone’s legs outlining Caroline’s. That’s Gina, you can’t see her but that does show she has perfect positioning 

On 7/14/2019 at 2:56 PM, Loves2Dance said:

They plan on taking rookies this year from the word on the street. 

Are you kidding they’re taking rookie SG members this year? I can’t with this whole sticky Vickie scene seriously... the integrity of the team is gone... well done TPTB well done... 

On 7/14/2019 at 2:56 PM, Loves2Dance said:

They plan on taking rookies this year from the word on the street. 

14 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

Here’s mine:

Love: Jalyn, Hannah, Bridget, Caroline, Heather, Cianna,

Like: Alanna, Ashlee, Gina, Molly, Lexie, Alexis, Brianna, Erin

Neutral:  Maddie, Madeline, Rachel A, Rachel W., Amy, Amber, Savannah, Brennan, Taylor

Not a fan:  Daphne, Miranda, Tess, Christina

Never catches my eye: Tess, Miranda, Taylor, Madeline, Brennan, Christina

Favorite TCC candidates:  Kelcey, Kat, Amanda, Julia, Shaina, Chandi

Love: Hannah, Bridget, Caroline, Cianna, Amber

Like: Alanna, Ashlee, Lexie, Alexis, Brianna, Erin, Heather, Brennan, Tess, Rachel W

Neutral:  Madeline, Rachel A, Amy, Savannah, Taylor, Gina, Molly

Not a fan:  Jalyn, Daphne, Miranda, Christina,  Maddie

Favorite TCC: Julia

Least favorite TCC: Kristen

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Are you kidding they’re taking rookie SG members this year? I can’t with this whole sticky Vickie scene seriously... the integrity of the team is gone... well done TPTB well done... 

They didn’t take them 

• Love 2

Rewatching last seasons finale, despite the Veruca effect, there is something so magical watching the rookie reactions when they make the team it always makes me cry! Probably bc I live vicariously through them! Bridget last year was my fave she is the epitome of the humble girl next door... 

• Love 8

Does anyone know whether the girls who are cut at finals are provided with critiques/feedback as to the reason for being cut?  I understand that no feedback is given at preliminaries, but was wondering what happens later in the audition process. Thanks in advance! 😀

Just now, ClosetDCCFan said:

It’s hard to believe this is the same person.  It’s like Heidi Montag level of transformation here.  

And not in a good way... 

Someone posted this on a Facebook DCC Fan page...

"I just noticed that there’s a 6-minute Sneak Peek of Season 14 scheduled for this evening. Runs from 5:57 to 6:03 on CMT, after their mini-marathon of last season that starts at Noon ET with episode 8."

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Tootie said:

"I just noticed that there’s a 6-minute Sneak Peek of Season 14 scheduled for this evening. Runs from 5:57 to 6:03 on CMT, after their mini-marathon of last season that starts at Noon ET with episode 8."

Thanks for the heads up, I’ve got it on right now.

as much as I dislike VK I cried last year when she got cut and I cried again during the rewatch. Something about her saying she wants her mom but doesn’t want to tell her gets too me.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Tootie said:

The last show is on right now, so these times might not be Central...

8 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Thanks for the heads up, I’ve got it on right now.

as much as I dislike VK I cried last year when she got cut and I cried again during the rewatch. Something about her saying she wants her mom but doesn’t want to tell her gets too me.

Does Victoria make it this year?

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Does Victoria make it this year?

The squad has NOT been officially announced yet and shouldn't be for a few weeks.  Still a few weeks from the first home game and the squad is "usually" announced a few days to a week before the game (in recent years it's been them setting the kickline/triangle for the first game).

Edited by DCCFanInKy
Formatting and forum being glitchy and not letting me edit
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

The squad has NOT been officially announced yet and shouldn't be for a few weeks.  Still a few weeks from the first home game and the squad is "usually" announced a few days to a week before the game (in recent years it's been them setting the kickline/triangle for the first game).

Just got to thinking....wonder how hard it is for the Vets to keep a straight face when K&J set the kickline/triangle then announce the squad (last time I recall this happening was the year Kash initially got point)?

21 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

I agree but she has the look more than those other two and outdances then both, plus never a weight issue. 

Plus she has a sexy vibe about her, even if you aren’t a fan of her face. There’s nothing sexy about Maddie or Amy. I’ve never been a Maddie fan and Amy is pretty but I don’t think she’s sexy. In my opinion which means nothing. 

• Love 9