Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

13 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

They plan on taking rookies this year from the word on the street. 

Well, they kind of have to. Otherwise, you know, tantrum and whining to Mommy about how unfair it is and I WANNA GO!!!!

• LOL 14
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, hathorlive said:

Maybe we should rename VK to Veruca from Willie Wonka?

OMG!!!  I was thinking that the other day.  Just picture her screaming that she wants an Oompa Loompa NOW!!

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Loves2Dance said:

Are you kidding they’re taking rookie SG members this year? I can’t with this whole sticky Vickie scene seriously... the integrity of the team is gone... well done TPTB well done... 

1 hour ago, Loves2Dance said:

• Love 14
4 hours ago, dccfan204 said:

Haven’t been on in a while... any news on the pyramid/who is point?? Also are there any major updates as far as the vets? 

What if the reason that they have not announced who point is, is because they plan on making VK point this year. 🤔

• LOL 10
3 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

If VK goes, I’m going to cancel my DVR recording and I’ll just follow it here. I am disgusted that she actually made it back to TC this year with all the crap she pulled last year. She whines about not making show group, she gains 10 pounds, she is disrespectful to a staff member, her media interview answers consisted of “ I have no words”,  and she can’t dance in her own space. VK should never made SG this year for the mere fact she whined about not getting it last year. She needs to pay her dues first before getting that honor. Any other girl who pulled all the VK crap would never have been invited back to TC. Just look at Taylor T, she didn’t make it back and I bet it was because of her media problems regarding the Me Too movement. I bet Malena didn’t make it back due to her breakdown when she got cut. It seems like different rules for different girls.  I’m also betting this season they will only show the good and make it seem like she was the comeback kid.  So much for a world class organization. 😬 

• Love 21
(edited)
4 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

Wow 😮 if this is the case (because of VK) that’s disgusting. And bullshit 💩 It definitely hasn’t been earned. 

The entitlement of being the exception to the rule is toxic. I’ve worked for a similar woman for 22 years. It doesn’t get better that’s for damn sure. 

Edited by Dnst1973
Editing
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, TB12 said:

Are you kidding they’re taking rookie SG members this year? I can’t with this whole sticky Vickie scene seriously... the integrity of the team is gone... well done TPTB well done... 

I'd like to be kidding. 

I have a few sources from a few different angles and they don't always share the same info, this one seems to be similar across all channels which is when I start believing it. 

I want them to be wrong on this one though...I really, really do. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
(edited)
On 7/12/2019 at 8:12 PM, Cruisegirl said:

To to be honest, this post/ video IMO was not very professional.  We all know Malena  didn’t handle the cut well, but why rehash it. Did they stop to think how she might feel having this all over social media again? Have some compassion for the girl especially since she didn’t make it back. 

I’m late on this, but I 100% agree. It would be one thing if all of the videos were of girls who went on to make the team in a subsequent year like Madeline’s, but the rest just seems mean. I’m not suggesting that they shouldn’t be doing these little segments at all. I wouldn’t mind seeing more on other aspects of the process, but the bosses criticizing and laughing at girls’ reactions to being cut isn’t cute or funny to me...at all. 

ETA: I think I would feel differently if these were random fans who they caught up with commenting on it or Malena/Vivian looking back and laughing at themselves, but for the people who have all of the power to be doing it - just not my taste in terms of humor. 

Edited by Jess14
Typo
  • Love 9
40 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

I'd like to be kidding. 

I have a few sources from a few different angles and they don't always share the same info, this one seems to be similar across all channels which is when I start believing it. 

I want them to be wrong on this one though...I really, really do. 

I'm hoping the conversation was about taking rookie show group members, as in brand new to SG Rachel A, Rachel W, Cianna and Ashlee.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

This is pure BS covered in 24k fools gold.  I'd ask if Kelli REALLY thinks we'd buy this crock of sh*t but she probably thinks we will and be happy about it.  After all, this is the woman who, in previous years, could care less about who the fans think should or should NOT be on the team but only started caring last year when people got vocal over Victoria's immaturity, lying, weight gain, and all her other less-than-stellar traits AND when Kelli herself got called out by many a fan over her preferential treatment of Victoria.  She also flipped fans the metaphorical "bird" when she brought Victoria back and gave her everything she didn't earn in either year.  I'm with Scorpio131.  I hope the "rookies" mentioned are the veterans who are new to Show Group and not the rookie candidates, though it's likely the rookie candidates as well because of a certain spoiled blonde.

• Love 17
(edited)
20 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

From the little research I have done, I haven't found any videos of Vikkie dancing with a group or team. I know she didn't try out for her high school teams, never did competitive cheer and all of her videos from competitions with her studio are solos. BUT, Vikkie did grow up going to intensives and conventions so she has danced around other people before and should have a better concept of spacing just based on her age. That said, she could have gone into the conventions like Miley Cyrus on a wrecking ball in order to knock out anyone else who would garner attention away from her.../shrug 

And now I have the mental image of VK astride a wrecking ball, singing with her mouth cracked wide open & mascara running down her face! Only I think her lyrics would be "I took them out just like a wrecking ball!!"

Edited by Bellisima08
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

This is pure BS covered in 24k fools gold.  I'd ask if Kelli REALLY thinks we'd buy this crock of sh*t but she probably thinks we will and be happy about it.  After all, this is the woman who, in previous years, could care less about who the fans think should or should NOT be on the team but only started caring last year when people got vocal over Victoria's immaturity, lying, weight gain, and all her other less-than-stellar traits AND when Kelli herself got called out by many a fan over her preferential treatment of Victoria.  She also flipped fans the metaphorical "bird" when she brought Victoria back and gave her everything she didn't earn in either year.  I'm with Scorpio131.  I hope the "rookies" mentioned are the veterans who are new to Show Group and not the rookie candidates, though it's likely the rookie candidates as well because of a certain spoiled blonde.

They took rookie show group members to Oxnard Kelli Q. and Mandy’s rookie year. Not an exception for VK.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Wonder why since they haven’t actually made the team 

They’ve used TCC show group members before, a couple of years ago when they had training camp at the star. I believe it was Lauren and Gina who performed in uniform with SG days before the team was announced. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

They’ve used TCC show group members before, a couple of years ago when they had training camp at the star. I believe it was Lauren and Gina who performed in uniform with SG days before the team was announced. 

That is true but you would only see that if you watched the show on actually cmt as it airs bc if you buy it say on iTunes that part is cut out of there 

30 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

it was 

5 hours ago, TB12 said:

They have taken rookie show group members in the past.  The year Kelli Q and Maddie made show group...

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

I heard someone made a stink about them not taking rookies and also about rookies not getting to be part of the new intro they filmed for the show.

Considering the squad isn't finalized until after the show actually starts...…..

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

I heard someone made a stink about them not taking rookies and also about rookies not getting to be part of the new intro they filmed for the show.

Probably  Tina and Victoria

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, aimeelou625 said:

They have taken rookie show group members in the past.  The year Kelli Q and Maddie made show group...

Those are the two I remember.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Kayce said:

it was 

Lauren and Gina did go to Oxnard. they had already made the team and was shown out of sequence on the show. I think someone let us know that some parts were shown out of sequence.

• Love 3
(edited)
13 hours ago, chrishunt said:

Because Veruca Kalina wants her PONY NOW!!!!!!

She REALLY wants that golden ticket! Once she finds out pony poop stinks, the charm will have worn off. 

give it to me want GIF

Just as an aside for those who are unaware  "veruca/verruca" means "wart" in British English. 😉

Edited by tinabee1967
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, viccib said:

Lauren and Gina did go to Oxnard. they had already made the team and was shown out of sequence on the show. I think someone let us know that some parts were shown out of sequence.

Totally forgot about the out of sequence thing...thanks for reminding me 🙂

• Love 1
(edited)

Everyone (both rookies and vets) looks to still be there in that picture with the choreographer unless I'm missing someone.  There are a few people I'd like to see be missing from Training Camp so, since people here already know who I'm talking about, I won't feel the need to mention them again.

As for Oxnard, someone already mentioned that, in at least one season, Show Group performing in Oxnard was shown out of order and that the rookie candidates had already made the team.  Is the team being finalized before or after Oxnard?  I didn't think about that when I posted earlier.  If the team isn't official and they take girls who haven't made the team with them to Oxnard, THAT will be favoritism.  If the team IS official when they go to Oxnard, that's another story.

As for making a stink about not being in the intro when she hasn't even made the team, that's taking it a little far even for Victoria.  She hasn't even made the team (not that THAT'S stopped her before) and she wants a spot in the opening sequence?  I'm glad they didn't give in to her on THAT.  Or have they and we just don't know about it?

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

Everyone (both rookies and vets) looks to still be there in that picture with the choreographer unless I'm missing someone.  There are a few people I'd like to see be missing from Training Camp so, since people here already know who I'm talking about, I won't feel the need to mention them again.

As for Oxnard, someone already mentioned that, in at least one season, Show Group performing in Oxnard was shown out of order and that the rookie candidates had already made the team.  Is the team being finalized before or after Oxnard?  I didn't think about that when I posted earlier.  If the team isn't official and they take girls who haven't made the team with them to Oxnard, THAT will be favoritism.  If the team IS official when they go to Oxnard, that's another story.

TCC aren't allowed to wear the 'official DCC uniform' until they make the team so as all of this usually happens before the season starts they can edit in any way they see fit. at least that's the way I think it goes.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

As for making a stink about not being in the intro when she hasn't even made the team, that's taking it a little far even for Victoria.  She hasn't even made the team (not that THAT'S stopped her before) and she wants a spot in the opening sequence?  I'm glad they didn't give in to her on THAT.  Or have they and we just don't know about it?

Eh. I feel like sometimes we’re giving VK way too much power for a 19 year old. I’m not buying half the stuff posted about her this season. I can’t see her making a stink about SG/Oxnard or the intro. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, viccib said:

TCC aren't allowed to wear the 'official DCC uniform' until they make the team

That's what I always thought, but I swear I remember the year Holly & Erica were cut there was a picture of a SG performance before the team was announced & Maddie was there in uniform, and I remember the same thing being said then, with all kinds of speculation about whether or not the team was announced.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, ByTor said:

That's what I always thought, but I swear I remember the year Holly & Erica were cut there was a picture of a SG performance before the team was announced & Maddie was there in uniform, and I remember the same thing being said then, with all kinds of speculation about whether or not the team was announced.

Quoting myself to say WRONG!  It was 2016, I found the post.  Also, the video was uploaded on July 14, 2016, so definitely before the squad was announced.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, rl27rl said:

And of course who is almost front and center for this photo yet again with her messy hair?

The other legacy should watch and learn how it is done!

7_18_34.thumb.png.a5d9c80ff404319b6eda26e373442e50.png

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
21 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

I see several with messy hair!   Why do they get a pass?

This picture was probably taken at the end of the night (after many, many hair flips 😳) LOL 😂 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, rl27rl said:

And of course who is almost front and center for this photo yet again with her messy hair?

God, how I hate the way she puts herself front and center for every picture. 

• Love 6