Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, Jennv said:

She is also sucking her stomach in to high heaven, while the girl next to (Rachel, Molly? Can never tell) is not. I would love to see a pic of her standing relaxed.

With her pom poems covering half her stomach. Hhmmmm...🤔

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, ElenaFR said:

Kelli's pet favorite. What Kelli wants, she gets. Dance is obviously not the #1 priority for picking certain ladies, especially this year. 

Meredith IS beautiful and her eyes are striking, but she’s opens her mouth to speak and I’m completely turned off. It’s interesting she made it but not Briana from a few years ago who was also the apple of Kelli’s eye but just couldn’t get the DCC style down. Maybe Kelli feels that the overall look of the squad needed to be pulled up with a bombshell beauty even if she isn’t the best dancer. None of the ladies on the squad are unattractive, but there’s not as many with that wow factor in the looks department  as in the past.

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Because Kelli is still upset she couldn't have her way last year, so this year it's I WILL PICK WHO I WANT FOR THE TEAM, SO THERE!! 😝!!  

Or it could be cause Meredith is a suck up - Kelli is a visionary.  You hold my future in your hands.  I think I'd be watching out for her in the locker room as well.

I think that for as long as VK is on the team, the TCC candidates will always be at or below her level.  Kelli is setting her up to be the star.  

Every time a picture is going to be taken, one of the rookies should hold back, wait until the last moment, then move into the middle.   I believe this is what VK is doing, and the rookies should start upping the ante and vie for some of the pic real estate. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

Every time a picture is going to be taken, one of the rookies should hold back, wait until the last moment, then move into the middle.   I believe this is what VK is doing, and the rookies should start upping the ante and vie for some of the pic real estate. 

I was picturing VK as pushing and shoving, jumping over other girls to get to the spot.  But yeah, I guess your way is more subtle😁

14 minutes ago, Omeletsmom said:

I'm amused by all the "Meredith made the team??" responses.

Oh, they have been all over IG and FB for weeks.  Same with "Kat made the team??"

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

VK looks thin as a rail in that photo - she almost looks too thin - she’s not hiding anything w/ her poms.

I’m not sure how anyone can argue she looks heavy or has “gained weight” from looking at that - that’s probably the thinnest she has ever looked since she first auditioned.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I don't know if she's gained weight or not. I think she looks fine, but no way is she near being too thin. Lol

I don’t know if she’s gained either. The one screenshot posted up thread she looked thicker through the middle, but in  all the posed shots posted on  social media she is obviously sucking in her stomach, so it’s hard to tell if anything has actually changed. I don’t blame her for sucking in though. Her middle is her problem area, so she has most likely been in the habit of sucking in for pictures for ages now. It’s probably second nature to her.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Jennv said:

I’ve got it! Victoria looks like Freddie Mercury! That’s why Kelli loves her so

Veruca needs a makeup lesson or something she looks like a haggard old lady not a fresh what 19yo???  #illegitimatedcc 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Jazzmom said:

think that for as long as VK is on the team, the TCC candidates will always be at or below her level.  Kelli is setting her up to be the star.  

I think you just hit the nail on the head!!! Now Jalyn being dropped from SG, dancers who can't dance on the team. She is trashing the team so VK is the star!!! Tjis makes perfect sense now!

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
23 minutes ago, Jennv said:

I don’t know if she’s gained either. The one screenshot posted up thread she looked thicker through the middle, but in  all the posed shots posted on  social media she is obviously sucking in her stomach, so it’s hard to tell if anything has actually changed. I don’t blame her for sucking in though. Her middle is her problem area, so she has most likely been in the habit of sucking in for pictures for ages now. It’s probably second nature to her.

Yeah I don't blame her for sucking in or hiding behind the pom because of that. I myself have that problem area. I gain weight in my belly and I've always been uncomfortable with it. Even in my stick thin days, where I just had the tiniest little pooch, that's something I didn't want to show. And I probably could have looked decent in the uniform but would have been self conscious. Lol

Anyway I also noticed in that picture the place where the top ties is really big on her uniform. It's hiding the top of her stomach. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, phylogeny said:

I totally missed this when it was posted. WTF is right. Most of the pictures on her insta look like that. I hope she's okay...

Wait WTF whatttttt? I’m not seeing the original 

2 hours ago, ByTor said:

Did Alanna say "as Hispanic DCCs?"  I can't hear her worth a damn.

They say 'Mexican Americans'

The real remarkable thing is that they say "Feliz juego de Herencia España"

España (Spain) and Hispanic are not the same thing!

How can TPTB let these wonderful girls say Herencia España when they mean to say Hispanic Heritage Month?

That's real dumb and ignorant and certainly not world class.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

Evan Miller posted an old photo!

Are you talking about the one I just posted?  It's from February.  He said something about working with the girls before, so I was trying to find what episode and I found this.

1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

Are you talking about the one I just posted?  It's from February.  He said something about working with the girls before, so I was trying to find what episode and I found this.

Yeah, that photo has Gabby and all the retired vets including Lauren Parker!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ElenaFR said:

Kelli's pet favorite. What Kelli wants, she gets. Dance is obviously not the #1 priority for picking certain ladies, especially this year. 

On the first episode of this season, Kelli said she had a girl crush on Meredith.....if Kelli really likes you, it seems you can (possibly) advance further than others. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Pksbena1 said:

On the first episode of this season, Kelli said she had a girl crush on Meredith.....if Kelli really likes you, it seems you can (possibly) advance further than others. 

Well, she kind of looks like...….

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Pksbena1 said:

Of course! She can say whatever about anyone and Judy will eventually see everything Kelli’s way. Madeline is gorgeous so I don’t see why not her. 

10 hours ago, ByTor said:

Yeah, she goes to dance classes for fun, she'd never be able to keep up.  I do think, though, that she's a pretty girl who really doesn't wear makeup, she could easily be DCC glammed up.

Perfect description!

Off topic?  As if!  If you are in the same complex as some of the DCC, we want regular reports!

I about jumped off my chair when I saw my place! There are probably upwards of 700 units here and three parking garages all surrounding the dog park. You don't need a keycard to get into the gate for the dog park so they could've just filmed there out of convenience. I know my fat ass was at work at 11:00 a.m. so I wouldn't have seen a film crew. But you can bet now that the weather is sorta cooling off I'm going to be taking more strolls around the park to see if I recognize anyone or those cute doggos. 

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, SanDiegoGal said:

I believe that our resident insiders, @Smplsimon in particular, have accurate information. There have been multiple cases when the information has turned-out to be true (i.e. - telling us Jalyn was cut from SG long before SG was made public on social media or Shelly confirmed SG on this board). But, I'm going to set that aside for a moment and pretend that I don't believe anything presented here via insiders... and ....

It is STILL obvious that the narrative on MTT this year is to rehabilitate Victoria's image. There's a Shakespearean phrase, "the lady doth protest too much," and this is exactly what I see with this year's narrative. I'd be more likely to believe that Victoria matured and became an entirely different person in one year's time if it wasn't crammed down my throat. Every.Single.Episode. I'm just waiting for this to air before the closing credits one of these weeks: "Next on Making the Team, Victoria rescues a drowning kitten, performs brain surgery to save the life of a teammate, and solves the mystery of the JFK assassination that took place right here in Dallas."

This, and I swear, I think Tina  has plants on the Facebook group. Someone just posted how Victoria is the best, she is going to be a Dcc legend, point, blah blah. Really over the top gushing about how wonderful she is. As you stated, the lady Doth protest too much

• LOL 2
  • Love 19
14 minutes ago, SanDiegoGal said:

I believe that our resident insiders, @Smplsimon in particular, have accurate information. There have been multiple cases when the information has turned-out to be true (i.e. - telling us Jalyn was cut from SG long before SG was made public on social media or Shelly confirmed SG on this board). But, I'm going to set that aside for a moment and pretend that I don't believe anything presented here via insiders... and ....

It is STILL obvious that the narrative on MTT this year is to rehabilitate Victoria's image. There's a Shakespearean phrase, "the lady doth protest too much," and this is exactly what I see with this year's narrative. I'd be more likely to believe that Victoria matured and became an entirely different person in one year's time if it wasn't crammed down my throat. Every.Single.Episode. I'm just waiting for this to air before the closing credits one of these weeks: "Next on Making the Team, Victoria rescues a drowning kitten, performs brain surgery to save the life of a teammate, and solves the mystery of the JFK assassination that took place right here in Dallas."

4 minutes ago, Jennv said:

This, and I swear, I think Tina  has plants on the Facebook group. Someone just posted how Victoria is the best, she is going to be a Dcc legend, point, blah blah. Really over the top gushing about how wonderful she is. As you stated, the lady Doth protest too much

All of this!!! (The board wont let me like the posts a thousand times so I am going with this.)

This is something that will turn me off in other types of shows too, when they push one character or person, saying they are the greatest thing on earth, with nothing to back it up. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
6 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Friends, family, high school acquaintances, etc.  I'm sure a lot of them just think it's funny to post something and watch the responses.  I mean, the "Gina quit" rumor was started by someone who went to her high school.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, Spooky said:

So tired of seeing VK in the middle of almost every photo, every dance session; etc., we get it, Moses came down from the mountain and anointed her the best thing ever. The spa scene looked like one of the veteran-rookie mentoring sessions we've seen before, not three rookies.

Amen to all of this! I remember how we used to see more of those veteran-rookie sessions a few seasons ago and now that you mention it, the spa scene (scene is the perfect word for it because it totally felt scripted) did have that vibe but with VK cast as the mentor. And what is VK doing giving advice to Kelcey? Sorry to tell you VK, but Kelcey has outdanced you several times. She doesn't need your advice!

And you know I seem to remember that a few years ago, a rookie who had returned for a 2nd time through training camp, was scolded by Kelli for giving advice to a 1st time rookie. I can't remember who it was, but I recall that Kelli told the returning rookie that some of the long-time vets felt that the rookie was acting like a know-it-all and prancing around like she was a vet. I also recall that at the time Kelli said something like "I know that you might feel like because you've been here before, you have insight & help to offer, but you should really leave that stuff to the group leaders to do." Of course that all seemed to get thrown out the window this year when the edict came out about how all feedback for rookies should only be given by Kelli & Judy. I mean going by either of these instances, VK should not be giving advice & acting like some sort of cheerleading guru.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Muckypup61 said:

The VK fawning and praise on the FB page is both depressing and ridiculous. I just can't with that page. Not anymore.

I think it's funny.  The cheerleaders that are disliked on this forum are usually the exact ones that are loved on the FB page.  The comments are usually "she's so pretty!!"

And the icky guys that say looking at pics of the girls gets them "hot"...yeah, they don't care if they can hold a turn or have decent dance technique.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Madeline Salter - I truly think she is one of the prettiest TCCs ever.  Her dancing is fine.  She would pick up the power quickly.  It's her expression that is a big no from me.  She just doesn't smile.  Not even sexy smile.  She looks like an accountant (or lawyer :)) in dance clothes.

OTOH I don't think that has a damn thing to do with her cut.  Her mom was one of Kelli's contemporaries.  And Kells conveniently "forgot" her?  PUUUHHHLLLLEEEEEZZZEEE.  I think old momma Salter has some stories.  Stories about Kelli girl.  Like maybe she wasn't the only DCC to never have to re-audition.  Or maybe she was just the top mean girl.  Or maybe something more dastardly (thinking like Holly/Jenna things). I am not from Dallas, and I don't know these people, but come on, this story line reads like a bad made for TV movie plot.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
15 hours ago, Pau84 said:

If this is the line they are waiting to hear the critiques 

519413076_Screenshot2019-09-22at10_41_00.png.e195a468a83e9f665517d0efe65387bd.png

And this is where he is pointing to

1904242390_Screenshot2019-09-22at10_39_21.thumb.png.c61beb5bbc2b800b563b498c1602c854.png

Then he is not pointing to Victoria since Victoria is at the left of him and Amanda to his right.

I knew one of our forum CSI techs would investigate this & uncover the truth. VK is not even in his eyeline at this moment. He's clearly talking to either Kelcey or Amanda. CMT just inserted a shot of VK smiling & nodding to make it look like he was speaking to her.

• Love 24
14 minutes ago, Bellisima08 said:

And you know I seem to remember that a few years ago, a rookie who had returned for a 2nd time through training camp, was scolded by Kelli for giving advice to a 1st time rookie.

That was Madeline M just last year.  She was "bad locker room" according to Kitty.

• Love 12
16 minutes ago, Opine said:

OTOH I don't think that has a damn thing to do with her cut.  Her mom was one of Kelli's contemporaries.  And Kells conveniently "forgot" her?  PUUUHHHLLLLEEEEEZZZEEE.  I think old momma Salter has some stories.  Stories about Kelli girl.  Like maybe she wasn't the only DCC to never have to re-audition.  Or maybe she was just the top mean girl.  Or maybe something more dastardly (thinking like Holly/Jenna things). I am not from Dallas, and I don't know these people, but come on, this story line reads like a bad made for TV movie plot.

Seems like Mama Salter hasn't been praying to the alter of Kelli Finglass.  I sentence her to rewatching season 13 five times and taking private lessons with TK in how to get your daughter into DCC.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, hathorlive said:

Seems like Mama Salter hasn't been praying to the alter of Kelli Finglass.  I sentence her to rewatching season 13 five times and taking private lessons with TK in how to get your daughter into DCC.

Maybe Tina can take her to the spa for a facial:)

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

Maybe Tina can take her to the spa for a facial:)

LOL.  The sad thing is, TK has been working on this project since 9 months before birth.  All Madeline's mom did was enroll her kid in some dance classes and paid for college.  I guess she realizes her mistake now.  You better make the RIGHT DCC your bridesmaid to ensure the success of future offspring.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
On 9/21/2019 at 6:40 AM, DzignerGurl said:

I really, really like both of these ladies as well and hope they come back next year. They're both beautiful and appear to be very smart, caring, and talented dancers. I think they'd be amazing DCC.

I was also shocked at how RUDE Kelli was yet again to a legacy that isn't the "Chosen One" and while insulting legacy Madeline, she also managed to get a dig in at another legacy as well.

On 9/21/2019 at 8:40 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Is Madeline that Kelli is so mean to, but hasn't cut yet, the legacy?    I wonder if the girl's mother was someone Kelli can't stand, and wants to get back at through her daughter?    I guess there's no way of knowing, but the way Kelli keeps torturing Madeline, there has to be another reason Kelli's keeping her around, and sniping at her.   

Methinks it's partly due to how similar Madeline and Victoria look and dance.  Both are tall, leggy, blondes who are decent to strong dancers.  Victoria has the power but can't stay in her space and has trouble with turns (not all the time but enough) while Madeline has everything but the power.  In fact, there was one picture of Madeline where people thought it was Victoria.  

On 9/21/2019 at 9:26 AM, Rubyslippahz said:

Not a fan of Christina and I hope she retires next year.  But her daily grind of full time work/commute/DCC sounds awful.  Would love to know how many of the others work so hard.  Must be nice to have plenty of time for spa visits.   

Who was Kelli referring to when she told Madeline they've had some DCC legacies only try out for their moms sakes????

I've never been a fan of Christina, but the hours are brutal when working both a full-time job and DCC.  She's probably exhausted.  It was probably easier for her when she was a fitness instructor.  She could sleep in after a late night.  Now, not so much.  She should really retire after this year though.  She bores me and annoys me; always has and always has.  I'm still thinking that Kelli's comment was intended for Dayton if it was derogatory and a compliment if intended for Victoria.

On 9/21/2019 at 9:33 AM, MyFavShows said:

In spite of a few missteps, I think Kelli is an awesome director of the DCC and I hope she doesn’t retire in my lifetime.  Think she’s the perfect mix of beauty, brains and professionalism - while at the same time sympathetic and reasonably compassionate and open-minded - women like her are so rare.    All these calls for her to retire in here really shock me.

VK looked great dancing in almost all footage shown - I’m not sure how tall she is (didn’t someone say 5’9” once?), but she sure is able to do the DCC style very well for a long-legged girl, which is actually kind of rare (usually taller girls can’t do those sharp quick moves so well, but she does a great job).   She has good facials too.   Re: her look I agree w/ the poster above that said she needs some layers in her hair - it’s kind of too thick and bulky.   I also think it’s a little too pale of a blonde and she’d look better w/ a slightly more toned down or darker blonde.  Overall she fits the DCC profile about as well as you can though.

Kelli, even though I love her per the above, did come off as unnecessarily harsh on Madeline.  It’s almost like she may know something about her intentions that we don’t? 

Kelli was indeed a great director for so many years, at least on the surface, but the surface started cracking visibly three years ago with the Jenna/Holly/Erica drama, then those cracks have widened for the past two years to the point where I don't think Kelli will ever be able to return to where she was in those early seasons.  At least, in the earlier years, she managed to hide the favoritism/nepotism VERY well and the rumors remained just that and people ignored them because there was nothing to back it up.  Now, while she does have beauty, the brains and professionalism leave the room whenever Victoria enters it.  She has lost a LOT of the sympathy, compassion and open-mindedness over the years and is only that way with her select few.  She has a few select favors on the squad, the majority fly under the radar, and she detests a select few and those select had better find a way to get back into her good graces or they'll be urged to retire at the end of the year or risk being cut at Finals.  See above for my opinion (some would say conspiracy theory)  about Madeline.

On 9/21/2019 at 9:35 AM, SmpIsimon said:

I heard that Christina had a bit of a melt down about not being further up in the photo.  I wonder how TPTB dealt with that.  (personally, I think one of the reasons she was so far back is that they see how ridiculous her boob job looks).

Not surprised about Christina.  She seems the type for it, especially after hearing about her attitude problems in public when not on official DCC business.

On 9/21/2019 at 10:21 AM, Jennv said:

That makes sense. Remember how at auditions she made a point of pretending she had no idea who she was, and acted surprised that she cheered with her mom? That is obvious bs, as they have all that info before the cameras start rolling.

Oh, Kelli knew EXACTLY who Madeline's mom was and I wouldn't be surprised if Madeline was brought into Training Camp so Kelli could get back at her mom through her.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
On 9/14/2019 at 6:23 PM, IzzyEnd said:

I may be alone on this entire post but.......I absolutely love Caroline!!!! She should have been point over all others.....to me anyway. How did k ignore Kash's recommendation. To me she is far more glamorous and camera friendly.  Honestly it makes watching the pregame routine less fun. Geez, I give up.  I barely remember the episodes air most weeks. Blah.....at least we are seeing some of the suggestions from this board come to life. More side by sides, more dancing, more group interactions. One gripe, and this may have been hashed out weeks ago. But it rubbed the wrong way for Kelly to ask about TCs Ancesty results. Like what business of theirs is it. I smell need to claim diversity so desperately.

You're not alone!  I'm Team Caroline all the way!  She's stunning, poised, and TALENTED.  I think she'll be in the triangle next year 😊

• Love 16

I keep seeing a picture of mama June as “sponsored content”. Makes me think maybe when Victoria gains 100 lbs she can have her own “it’s ok to be fat” themed reality show, like that chic who dances, my big fat fabulous life, I think?

Edited by Jennv
  • LOL 6
15 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

And it was not Dayton who said, "I'm afraid to go home and tell my mom"** when she was cut. It was Victoria.

**paraphrasing -- don't remember the exact wording.

Oh yeah! It was VK who who said that. Wow, that says a lot when you are afraid to tell Mommie Dearest!

• Love 7
33 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

Thunderstruck. Maddie at point! I like! Someone at .12 popped their head up too soon! 

https://mobile.twitter.com/dccheerleaders/status/1175819158954663938

The front 3 seem to have some spacing issues in this - “the triangle” gets lost a lot - often there are times when there’s too much space between Maddie and the Blonde to her right - who is that?  Lexie?

The spacing just seems kind of sloppy in the front.  

• Love 5