Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, Lolfordays said:

If this is true, it has changed. The Internet is forever — there are posts from Jen Colvin’s rookie year where the specifically call the rookies alternates. And show them NOt going on the USO tour.

Well, if rookies were truly alternates in previous years, I'd bet my life savings that rule miraculously changes this year. Kelli and Mama TK would never allow their beautiful storm to be a SG alternate.

Edited by SanDiegoGal
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

She got the same spot Judy had in the in the1982 squad picture.

I'm not upset about VK's spot in the picture. She's a rookie and they're usually in the last 2 rows. There have been a few who got front row (Abigail K, Loni) and second row ( Melissa R, Carrie S) their rookie years. Megan Sharp got demoted from front row (2009) to 4th row (2010). 

Whatever you say about Victoria’s spot, it is STILL in the middle!🤡

Also: why hasn’t it been noticed how deep TPTP have buried our Nobel Prize laureate and great humanitarian Brennan Cook?

34A917D6-B49F-4B8F-B930-69A3B739A37C.jpeg.d3dbb3e53089f4ec599040a9cefaf658.jpeg

Edited by Pau84
Brennan’s spot
  • LOL 5
On 9/18/2019 at 10:16 PM, Lily80 said:

Random question: why didn't they show calendar shoot this season?

Probably because they are showing VK getting a spa treatment on tonight’s episode. There is only room for so much, so they have to get her front and center as much as they can. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

Whatever you say about Victoria’s spot, it is STILL in the middle!🤡

Also: why hasn’t it been noticed how deep TPTP have buried our Nobel Prize laureate and great humanitarian Brennan Cook?

34A917D6-B49F-4B8F-B930-69A3B739A37C.jpeg.d3dbb3e53089f4ec599040a9cefaf658.jpeg

Where's Brennan? I need a magnifying glass to figure this one out.

I've decided in my next life I want to come back as a dancer like Evan. Holy moly that dude can move! It would be fun to see VK and him do the same dance side by side. Then we could really see her hot mess of moves.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, cheeseslices said:

Where's Brennan? I need a magnifying glass to figure this one out.

I've decided in my next life I want to come back as a dancer like Evan. Holy moly that dude can move! It would be fun to see VK and him do the same dance side by side. Then we could really see her hot mess of moves.

She's above Cianna  and between Meredith and Alanna

1 minute ago, MrsEVH said:

She's above Cianna  and between Meredith and Alanna

Wow! That doesnt even look like her, in a good way. But i'm also super blind so who knows.

Kelli, i know you are out there reading these posts. Please, for the love of pom poms, FIRE whoever has been putting your 'girls' in order. Mega arms, off center bodies, and hair colors to similar together is junk. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, lah715 said:

I think with Megan it was to hide the weight gain ... if that is the year Brooke's BFF was put on the squad ... there were a few more from season that had gained weight and were reprimanded along with Stephanie 

Yes 2010 was Stephanie's rookie year and Megan's 4th and final one. Megan was called in with Stephanie and 3 others (Jordan B, Kaitlin I, and Meredith O). Selina was also in the 4th row in her 2nd year (2017) most likely for weight as she was called in during TC. 

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, cheeseslices said:

Wow! That doesnt even look like her, in a good way. But i'm also super blind so who knows.

Kelli, i know you are out there reading these posts. Please, for the love of pom poms, FIRE whoever has been putting your 'girls' in order. Mega arms, off center bodies, and hair colors to similar together is junk. 

Judy is the one who places the ladies 

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Oh please say it! 🙂

Lol...

Three areas with "long arms", too much dead space between Taylor J and Cianna, and between Christina and Hannah, the leg positions on Rachel A and Miranda are just weird and don't look good, Heather and Lexie are not centered in front of Tess which drives me NUTS,  Lexie, Alexis and Ashlee are too cramped as compared to the other side.  In the picture, I've circled the areas of "Long Arm" lol... arrows to and lines between girls where there's too much space in my opinion and arrows to weird leg positioning  🙂 also put a line on the OFF CENTER area in the front row.  This picture is more disjointed than last season's and leaves me feeling uncomfortable looking at it.

Just my opinion 🙂  😉

Oh and @ByTor Brennan is circled because she looks awesome!!!! 🙂

Kat is a hot mess and Maddie...(and you all know I love her) looks lost/confused/perturbed...take your pick!  Everybody else, for the most part looks good...some are fierce...Hannah, Rachel A, Ashlee, Brennan, Heather...they are on fire!! Bridget just shines and Caroline really stands out as well. Briana...I love her but she's lost in the picture.  I had to really look for her. When I just glance at it...I go straight to Bridget and then Ashlee. 

image.thumb.png.396d36cae276b3f8b9feb87baf6e67ae.png

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Well they haven't said on the show in years that rookies on show group are only alternates. So perhaps it's changed! Either way who cares lol. They always pick and choose different girls for different things. 

I think you're right. This video is from a recent concert on July 23rd, after the SG squad was announced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPoio0nYZbI

At the 5:12 mark shows Jalyn in the front row closest to the camera kneeling down. And I'm not good at distinguishing between all the blonde heads of hair, but from what I saw, it didn't look like VK was part of this group dancing??? Maybe the events of the SG episode were staged just for drama for reality TV, or nothing was actually set in stone? (lol either way I was happy to see my fave J looking cute and cheerful xD)

PS: my apologies if I messed up posting the vid. idk how to embed anything 🙃 I'm that one young'un who is eluded by all technology

9 minutes ago, Kayce said:

Lol...

Three areas with "long arms", too much dead space between Taylor J and Cianna, and between Christina and Hannah, the leg positions on Rachel A and Miranda are just weird and don't look good, Heather and Lexie are not centered in front of Tess which drives me NUTS,  Lexie, Alexis and Ashlee are too cramped as compared to the other side.  In the picture, I've circled the areas of "Long Arm" lol... arrows to and lines between girls where there's too much space in my opinion and arrows to weird leg positioning  🙂 also circled the OFF CENTER area in the front row.  Just my opinion 🙂  😉

image.thumb.png.396d36cae276b3f8b9feb87baf6e67ae.png

Gina is also too small for the space she is in. She looks like a toddler next to Maddie, Amy, Tess and Caroline. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, trexbex said:

I think you're right. This video is from a recent concert on July 23rd, after the SG squad was announced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPoio0nYZbI

At the 5:12 mark shows Jalyn in the front row closest to the camera kneeling down. And I'm not good at distinguishing between all the blonde heads of hair, but from what I saw, it didn't look like VK was part of this group dancing??? Maybe the events of the SG episode were staged just for drama for reality TV, or nothing was actually set in stone? (lol either way I was happy to see my fave J looking cute and cheerful xD)

PS: my apologies if I messed up posting the vid. idk how to embed anything 🙃 I'm that one young'un who is eluded by all technology

The queen show was a veterans performance, not show group and no rookies

On 9/15/2019 at 10:43 PM, DCCFan2019 said:

First let me say I've grown to like Kash for reasons I won't go into here.  What exactly do you find "annoying"?

Pretty much everything. Her accent is hideous. She thinks she's funny. She shouldn't have made it her first year (weight). She never looked super lean. She definitely didn't belong at point. Jenna and Lacey (and others) outdanced her by a mile. I cringe every time she's on the screen.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Kayce said:

Of course she does!

39 minutes ago, DanceChick said:

Pretty much everything. Her accent is hideous. She thinks she's funny. She shouldn't have made it her first year (weight). She never looked super lean. She definitely didn't belong at point. Jenna and Lacey (and others) outdanced her by a mile. I cringe every time she's on the screen.

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Wow Daphne stood out to me in that video and she never has before, even though she made show group as a rookie and they love her. I've never been a big fan, but she caught my attention there. 

OK I thought that was her, she did look great!

• Love 4
9 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

70215951_10206709420691038_6251069451853103104_n.thumb.jpg.db9708d200acca62cfaa0de7b5d8fa3f.jpg  Savanna Rachel Heather Lexie Alexis Ashlee

Kneeling:  Maddie Amy Tess Caroline Gina 

1st standing row: Rachel Bridget Daphne Erin Molly Miranda

Taylor Cici Amber Brianna Jaylyn Christina Hannah 

Brennan Alanna VK Amanda Kristen Madelyn 

Meredith blonde Taylor Lisa Kat Kelsey Lilly Chandi

Thanks for sharing this!

• Love 1
10 hours ago, lah715 said:

So I was checking back through previous seasons. Rookies chosen for SG are alternates ... usually they choose around 3 for that position (Alternate). Now Jalyn was a rookie last year chosen for show group which means she was an alternate .... This year she was going for a "actual" SG position ... she didnt get it which means other veterans beat her out for that not a rookie .  Again the candidates (rookies) were vying for the alternate positions ... which unpopular as it seems  VK was one that got it .... so Jalyn was not robbed of show group by VK ... she lost out to a vet for a position .... maybe ShellyB can confirm or clarify.  Maybe just maybe Jalyn was crossed out because they had too many vets on the list as regulars and one had to be taken off ... 

This is not true. Shelly confirmed that rookies that make show group are not alternates.

• Love 6

Meredith reminds me of DCC Loni (season 2) although I believe Meredith is a stronger dancer. Loni struggled with both high kicks and splits. Her kicks were low and she could not do a complete split.  I believe she was called into Kelli’s office 5-6 times. She struggled worse than any of the other TCC’s yet many were sent home while she ended up making the team. Two things Loni had going for her was a sweet personality and the fact that she was pretty. 

With Meredith, I don't believe any of the guest choreographers have given her a sticker. Even Kat was given stickers by a couple of the guest choreographers. In most cases, I noticed Meredith, Madeline, Kat...and (at times) Lilly have been at the bottom. Meredith seems to struggle in every episode. She seems to always be behind a count. Again, many TCC’s are cut and Meredith makes the team. The one thing Meredith has going for her is her beauty. 

I guess I will never understand why some girls are chosen over others. I’m still upset Grace Sells didn’t make the team back in ‘09! 😂 She worked hard (with Jay)to loose weight but was still cut. Oh well...it’s Kelli’s decision; not mine...

• Love 8
16 hours ago, Erinbridget said:

Thanks for sharing this. It really does provide some insight into the DCC. The fact that so many of the girls date athletes is interesting. I've always thought of athletes as being high maintenance to date, particularly during the sport season. Personally I've never found football players attractive. I did find the details about the physical requirements for the girls fascinating. Having to stay within 5 pounds of your audition weight really doesn't leave the girls with a lot of breathing room. And yet Kelli & company didn't say anything to VK about her weight last year until she was 11 pounds over. You'd think if they wanted her on the team so bad they would have been on her about it as soon as she passed the 5 pound mark.

• LOL 1
36 minutes ago, Pksbena1 said:

Meredith reminds me of DCC Loni (season 2) although I believe Meredith is a stronger dancer. Loni struggled with both high kicks and splits. Her kicks were low and she could not do a complete split.  I believe she was called into Kelli’s office 5-6 times. She struggled worse than any of the other TCC’s yet many were sent home while she ended up making the team. Two things Loni had going for her was a sweet personality and the fact that she was pretty. 

With Meredith, I don't believe any of the guest choreographers have given her a sticker. Even Kat was given stickers by a couple of the guest choreographers. In most cases, I noticed Meredith, Madeline, Kat...and (at times) Lilly have been at the bottom. Meredith seems to struggle in every episode. She seems to always be behind a count. Again, many TCC’s are cut and Meredith makes the team. The one thing Meredith has going for her is her beauty. 

I guess I will never understand why some girls are chosen over others. I’m still upset Grace Sells didn’t make the team back in ‘09! 😂 She worked hard (with Jay)to loose weight but was still cut. Oh well...it’s Kelli’s decision; not mine...

I don't understand why if looks matter more than dancing, then why didn't they keep Malena? She dances better than either Meredith or Kat.  She had memory lapses but at least she looked good when was on, which is more than I can say for those two.  Also, Julia and Shania weren't hitting it strong enough but Kat and Meredith were kept?  None of this makes any sense.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Tootie said:

From Evan's perspective, the group that VK is in shows the rookies from (his) left to right: Kat, VK, Kelcey, Amanda. (Amy is in the front row, centered between VK & Kelcey.) When he points to (supposedly) VK and says "Wow! You're super fun!" he's actually pointing towards his right--which is Amanda, but VK is hightlighted instead...and she's on Evan's left...     hmm...interesting edit!  

Yea, I noticed that too. I really feel this season (maybe more than this season), the editing is really bad. It’s hard to know if the person a certain ‘choreographer’ is referring to is truly THAT person. The only way I know for certain is when they say the TCC/Vets name. 

• Love 11