Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, SanDiegoGal said:

@Smplsimon - Any chance you can tell us which rookies are most well-liked? Maybe just a name or two of someone who has made a good impression on the vets? Curious to know (secretly hoping my fave, Chandi, is a good teammate :-)).

Julia was well-liked. They really rallied around her after her car accident. 

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Jazzmom said:

Wow! Lines! Not the best I’ve seen.  

72F55174-374D-4F90-A6ED-02F47C9C586B.jpeg

I did a screengrab of the final set of kicks and the lines were horrible.  Girls were a foot back from the others and the kicks were low.   It wouldn’t let me post because the picture was too big or something.  Sigh.  

This looked like @ least 2 Allstars danced in today's game.  Wonder who was out? @ShellyB any idea what would be the largest number of Allstars to fill in at a single performance?

Edited by DCCFanInKy
Changed some wording to add something
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, Agent Gully said:

This may have been answered elsewhere, and if so, I apologize. Did Julia suffer any injuries in the accident?

I know she hurt her arm. Btw, she wasn’t cut because of the accident. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

This looked like @ least 2 Allstars danced in today's game.  Wonder who was out? @ShellyB any idea what would be the largest number of Allstars to fill in at a single performance?

This was a video of last year worked into the Sunday Night Football theme song video.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, TinyHands said:

This was a video of last year worked into the Sunday Night Football theme song video.

Ohhhh phew.  Thought there were some ladies out tonight.  BTW can someone repost the 2019 All Stars list pls?

I saw this pic on Gina’s Twitter and honestly it disturbed me even more than the ones of Daphne. She just looks way too thin around her waist, she could stand to gain at least 5-10 pounds. And I am a Gina fan, I just think she wasn’t quite this scary thin when she first tried out. 

3D54C9BC-D77E-4357-ADE7-60D8376EB3F9.jpeg

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, MelissaB326 said:

I saw this pic on Gina’s Twitter and honestly it disturbed me even more than the ones of Daphne. She just looks way too thin around her waist, she could stand to gain at least 5-10 pounds. And I am a Gina fan, I just think she wasn’t quite this scary thin when she first tried out. 

Is that Daphne behind her?  Yikes!

I just google mapped the drive from Frisco to Arlington for the game (that is assuming they have to meet at The Star to bus to the game).  Wow it's almost 45 minutes ONE WAY.  That make for a LONG DAY.

Edited by DCCFanInKy
crappy punctuation and I can't type
1 hour ago, DCCFanInKy said:

This is a pic from last years. 

Not sure what you mean by the larger number. There are 8 All Stars this season. So, if there was some crazy freak incidents going on, and 9 DCC were out of commission, then 8 All Stars to set TS at 36. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, MelissaB326 said:

I just rewatched this portion of the episode and the girls were supposed to be in 2 lines, Victoria was supposed to be in the middle of the first line beside Amanda. However, as we all know VK can’t dance in her spot so she was too far forward and made herself point of the group 😂

This reminded me of something. Remember last season they went to a nursing home and I believe Bridget was front and center?  In practice she moved slightly forward like Victoria did and was corrected for doing that. I wonder if VK was corrected.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

I know a lot of people think Heather is vanilla, but I think there’s no comparison between Heather and Maddie, Amy and Tess. She was robbed.

I think there's a good chance she retires. Didn't someone say something about injuries earlier this year? And I don't really see Maddie staying another year. Anyone have a guess on Tess? For better or for worse, I don't really see Maddie stepping down anytime soon.

2 hours ago, Cruisegirl said:

What is this? I never have heard of this before 

1 hour ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Me either.  Maybe it's something new this year?

Sideline Sweetheart is not new. Not sure how many years they have had it in addition to GDG. 

• Useful 3
8 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Kitty told someone on IG not to believe everything they read and hear, and that being on the show just wasn't in the cards this year.

They all look so good!!

What did they do to Caroline's hair?  They made her color too dark & dull last year, now it looks too light.  So many of these women have better hair after they retire.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Weeklydcc said:

Good job, Kristin, but Kat's hair.  Why?

Kat hair horrible still don’t understand how she made squad 🤷🏾‍♀️

Each episode I wonder why with Kat, goofy 🙃. They are talking about she’s beautiful but I thought it was about world class performers in which she’s not, forget diversity and I’m a sista, where is the talent???

42B429F2-D30A-43A5-AA63-934FE21212A9.jpeg

• Love 3
4 hours ago, ByTor said:

What did they do to Caroline's hair?  They made her color too dark & dull last year, now it looks too light.  So many of these women have better hair after they retire.

9 hours ago, Weeklydcc said:

Kat’s hair is not good 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

For real! Melissa retired from DCC well over a decade ago and the last time she was on DWTS was 7 years ago. I think KaSexy would be a much better mentor since she was a DCC for 4 years and she actually knows the choreography. 

I agree Kashara much better mentor!!

• Love 17
17 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

I know a lot of people think Heather is vanilla, but I think there’s no comparison between Heather and Maddie, Amy and Tess. She was robbed.

Heather was killing it last episode during Charm's dance, Bridget too but we all know Bridget is a gem lol

• Love 16
18 hours ago, Holly85 said:

I don’t see her being bored !! But it’s also hard to see her face bc of the sun 

Considering I think Alexis is one of the most beautiful knock-outs on the squad (dark hair gals really stand out to me), it pains me to agree. She is a sub-par dancer, just kinda there. Even Christina stands out more for her pop than Alexis does. The whole dark hair, dazzling eyes is why Meredith is also gorgeous to me. Meredith exudes what Kelsey Low. did (minus the hilarious personality and work-horse mentality), while interestingly enough Meredith looks like Kelsey Bond... 

My girl Bridget in that "Power" video. Loordddttttt. Every video I see of her she is dancing "for her life" as Kelli would say, proving time and time again her spot on the squad. Like Charm said in last week's episode, she truly is SUCH a "gem" and I just wish the world for her.

• Love 16
11 hours ago, MelissaB326 said:

This is actually really upsetting to see. I have seen many of these girls in real life and they are tiny (even the ones that are considered “overweight” in this forum). The camera really does add 10 pounds, at least. Looking like this pic is not a goal and definitely sets a bad example. I hope Gina is well and taking care of herself. 

Edited by Fwcowboysfan
  • Love 5
26 minutes ago, homelife said:

Considering I think Alexis is one of the most beautiful knock-outs on the squad (dark hair gals really stand out to me), it pains me to agree. She is a sub-par dancer, just kinda there. Even Christina stands out more for her pop than Alexis does. The whole dark hair, dazzling eyes is why Meredith is also gorgeous to me. Meredith exudes what Kelsey Low. did (minus the hilarious personality and work-horse mentality), while interestingly enough Meredith looks like Kelsey Bond... 

My girl Bridget in that "Power" video. Loordddttttt. Every video I see of her she is dancing "for her life" as Kelli would say, proving time and time again her spot on the squad. Like Charm said in last week's episode, she truly is SUCH a "gem" and I just wish the world for her.

Ok 

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, homelife said:

When we were at DCC camp last summer, Alexis was filling in for Lacey. She wasn’t rude, but she wasn’t one of the super sweet girls like Miranda, Gina, and Jinelle. She was more standoffish. She may be a doll when you get to know her, but she gave off that bored vibe. GORGEOUS girl though. 

12 hours ago, MelissaB326 said:

I am one of Gina’s new biggest fans, as y’all know. But this pic disturbed me when i saw it yesterday. She is like me in the sense that she has a tiny waist and it just gets smaller and smaller and smaller when she loses weight. I mean I’m 20 pounds overweight right now and my waist is still small. So I think that’s why this pic is so shocking. And there is literally no fat on her abs at all which is very tough for women to do. Some of this is genetics but I bet she eats very very clean. She could definitely throw in some extra avocado though.

• Love 9
11 hours ago, Weeklydcc said:

Yes, GOOD JOB, Kristin!  And, good job K&J for having this.  That's a win, win to me!!!!

Now Kat's hair - oh my!  There's an episode on The Office where Phyllis takes Karen (Rashida Jones) to the hairdresser before a sales call.  Karen comes out looking like a 1970s church lady.  She can't understand it until they make the call and her hair looks exactly like the customer's wife's hair.  That's what Kat's hair looks like here!!!!

• LOL 7
  • Love 11
36 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

When we were at DCC camp last summer, Alexis was filling in for Lacey. She wasn’t rude, but she wasn’t one of the super sweet girls like Miranda, Gina, and Jinelle. She was more standoffish. She may be a doll when you get to know her, but she gave off that bored vibe. GORGEOUS girl though. 

I am one of Gina’s new biggest fans, as y’all know. But this pic disturbed me when i saw it yesterday. She is like me in the sense that she has a tiny waist and it just gets smaller and smaller and smaller when she loses weight. I mean I’m 20 pounds overweight right now and my waist is still small. So I think that’s why this pic is so shocking. And there is literally no fat on her abs at all which is very tough for women to do. Some of this is genetics but I bet she eats very very clean. She could definitely throw in some extra avocado though.

She needs to eat !! That picture is not good at all !!! 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, Bellisima08 said:

Ok, time for my musings on this week's episode:

I liked Charm's choreography & the way she gave feedback to each girl. She knows how to mix honesty with kindness & you can tell she really wants them all to succeed. One observation is that she is one of the few choreographers who doesn't seem to be trying to kiss up to Kelli & Judy & fall in line with them.

I loved seeing Kashara again. She seems to have let her hair go to a bit of a darker blond which looks great. I would love for her to be the regular "on-call" mentor instead of Melissa R.

I am really feeling bad for Cheryl when she has to go out into the practice room to bring a girl into the office. To have all those eyes on you must be so uncomfortable. In past seasons the other girls would all be waiting in another room while she brought whoever was summoned into the office. Now you can practically hear girls whispering under their breath "don't come up to me!" Also poor Lauren. When she started crying my heart broke for her.

I was so happy for Shaina to get some positive attention from a choreographer & from Marshall. She is so pretty & seems to have a really lovely attitude. You could tell that K&J were really impressed with her as she talked about the visit with the Veterans. She would make sure a great ambassador so I really hope they tell her to try out again and that she decides to. So far I've seen nothing that justifies her being cut. I do wonder if the death of her friends plays a role, like maybe the sadness of losing them takes her head out of the game. I mean grief can impact your sleep, eating habits & immune system to name a few things. I guess we'll just have to see how it plays out.

So far, I'm still seeing no reason for Kat and Meredith to be making the team in any capacity over someone like Julia. Meredith is pretty & has a great attitude, but I didn't see that moment of her fighting for it like the one choreographer said she was. As for Kat, she seems to just be scraping by. Maybe they are good with the whole alternate thing because they are just glad to be part of it, but I think its a a bit dismissive of them & a bit unfair in the sense that they could have gotten a job somewhere else that allows them to do more. Alternate just seems like a very thankless position.

Loved the visit with the Veterans. How they all keep from getting emotional while talking with them is beyond me. I'd be a weeping mess after hearing some of those stories. I could have done without seeing VK front & center during the dance. Dear God please don't let that be a sign of things to come. Also her hip hop outfit was not flattering on her. It made her torso look very rectangular.

Lastly, that preview for next week floored me. I usually like Cheryl Burke, but to see her being so rough on Jalyn shocked me. She's always seems so easygoing on Dancing With the Stars & it just seems odd that K&J would cut Jalyn based on just Cheryl's feedback.

All in all, while Charm elevated the episode a bit, it was still just ok. Looking forward to show group auditions play out.

Kelli would be dumb to do that. Especially since Cheryl mainly specializes in ball room dancing and no other style.

I remember when she learned choreography from them on "I Can Do That." She chose to take them on since she had a former Dallas Cowboy as one of her partners on DWTS.

IMO, Cheryl looked awkward while performing it. The camera doesn't stay focused on them in the second video, but I just felt that she looked awkward. Her and Nicole Scherzinger looked great in the uniform though. This was 4 years ago!

Edited by CowboysFanatic
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 9/8/2019 at 11:17 AM, SmpIsimon said:

If the girls vote for ROTY, she’s got no shot. They kiss her ass to stay in Kelli’s good graces, but behind the scenes, VK is despised. 

To be a fly on the wall when she leaves a room . . .

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, CowboysFanatic said:

Kelli would be dumb to do that. Especially since Cheryl mainly specializes in ball room dancing and no other style.

I remember when she learned choreography from them on "I Can Do That." She chose to take them on since she had a former Dallas Cowboy as one of her partners on DWTS.

IMO, Cheryl looked awkward while performing it. The camera doesn't stay focused on them in the second video, but I just felt that she looked awkward. Her and Nicole Scherzinger looked great in the uniform though. This was 4 years ago!

Holy cowboy, Nicole Scherzinger looks just like Kat in the second still shot!

Edited by Weeklydcc
Error
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, PrincessLeia said:

When we were at DCC camp last summer, Alexis was filling in for Lacey. She wasn’t rude, but she wasn’t one of the super sweet girls like Miranda, Gina, and Jinelle.

I keep seeing this about Miranda & it makes me happy.  Go Miranda!

1 hour ago, PrincessLeia said:

Some of this is genetics but I bet she eats very very clean. She could definitely throw in some extra avocado though.

Yep, if she's eating healthy combined with all the calories she burns, this is what's going to happen if enough calories aren't consumed.  

• Love 11
15 hours ago, DAthene said:

I did a screengrab of the final set of kicks and the lines were horrible.  Girls were a foot back from the others and the kicks were low.   It wouldn’t let me post because the picture was too big or something.  Sigh.  

wow, has this happened in past years?! Any idea which girls are out of line?

15 hours ago, DAthene said:

Once you do your screenshot just crop the pic down.  The pic will then meet the guidelines to post. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

I just google mapped the drive from Frisco to Arlington for the game (that is assuming they have to meet at The Star to bus to the game).  Wow it's almost 45 minutes ONE WAY.  That make for a LONG DAY.

And that’s on a very, very, very good day with perfect driving conditions.  Also requires tolls, tho not a concern for the Cowboys! Some of the express lanes have helped with Dallas traffic, but it’s still super nasty. 

3 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

For real! Melissa retired from DCC well over a decade ago and the last time she was on DWTS was 7 years ago. I think KaSexy would be a much better mentor since she was a DCC for 4 years and she actually knows the choreography. 

I hear what you’re saying here, and for the good of the actual team I don’t disagree. But for the show? No way. Melissa’s Q score is a zillion times bigger than Kasharas, she has almost a million results when googled (vs Kash at 90k) and even Instagram followers are vastly different. (273k, less than what I expected from Bachelor Nation vs Kash at 56k.) HUGE Instagram numbers for a DCC and I’m not debating her popularity, but for tv’s sake, Kashara is there yet. 

I think Melissa Rycroft’s popular is on the downward slide, but she’s still pretty popular. I don’t know this show’s specific demographic, but I suspect it aligns well with her target markets. 

52724244-4578-456F-84D3-0FE82D28E63C.jpeg

Neal is clearly a web developer for Primetimer 😂 We are so hot right now! 

Edited by kalibean
Bc my two posts got mashed together and the formatting was super wonky. Sigh.
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, kalibean said:

And that’s on a very, very, very good day with perfect driving conditions.  Also requires tolls, tho not a concern for the Cowboys! Some of the express lanes have helped with Dallas traffic, but it’s still super nasty. 

Yikes! I'm guessing it's like it is here in Ky  (Ohio River Bridges) where you have a transponder in your vehicle then get mailed a bill monthly.  I don't have the transponder so I just got mailed a bill with a pic of my license plate.

14 hours ago, ShellyB said:

This is a pic from last years. 

Not sure what you mean by the larger number. There are 8 All Stars this season. So, if there was some crazy freak incidents going on, and 9 DCC were out of commission, then 8 All Stars to set TS at 36. 

I mean the largest # of allstars at a time per season

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, IllegitimateDCC said:

We have a first shot at the squad photo thanks to "Team Victoria". 🙄 Our favorite #IllegitimateDCC is not in the front row. 

blingitonwithgrace_69479469_2454948264594555_2988691155174475151_n.thumb.jpg.68bb68df5fdaedd79e1f409639a9917c.jpg

Where did you find this picture ? 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

Yep, if she's eating healthy combined with all the calories she burns, this is what's going to happen if enough calories aren't consumed.  

She's seriously so skinny I wonder how she has the energy to get through the games.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, PrincessLeia said:

I know it's part of their job to be good ambassadors and all that, so she should at least fake it. But man, some of the woman are really over the top. Meghan Fox used to annoy me in her "ambassador" role. She seemed so over-eager. I'm a heartless, cynical witch, though.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
On 8/3/2019 at 5:51 PM, Lolfordays said:

Amanda comes from a family of die hard Eagles fan — it is definitely all about being famous and the show for her. One year DCC, next stop The Bachelor:)

Her mom is due hard cowboys fan 

• Useful 1