Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, Dal8las said:

I'll be at the game this Thursday and Ill make sure to bring me chart of Yes, No, Maybe So hahaha. 

Ill see if I see Rachel A. 

My family that went to the game this past Sat, said a lot of the girls looked out of shape and that many were off when dancing...this is def a struggle/rebuild year for the girls and my patience...

I’ll be there to hopefully Rachel will be there 

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

Wow, VK is really hidden in these formations!  Other rookies are more visible.  Wonder how Mama Kalimantan is liking that?  Hope she doesn’t dump Kelli as a friend!  Hope Kelli isn’t desperate enough to shuffle the dancers around to keep this so called friend using her.

I'm glad that Victoria is hidden.  I wonder if it's another of Kelli's strategies to keep Victoria under the radar in the hopes that people forget about her and the fact that she didn't earn her spot the way the rest of the rookies had to.  Tina, on the other hand, probably wants Victoria front and center so that people actually know she's there and rocking it.  The hidden spot may also help to hide Victoria's lack of technique and all of her mistakes, including being able to turn.

• Love 11
13 minutes ago, Dal8las said:

I'll be at the game this Thursday and Ill make sure to bring my chart of Yes, No, Maybe So hahaha. 

My family that went to the game this past Sat, said a lot of the girls looked out of shape and that many were off when dancing...this is def a struggle/rebuild year for the girls and my patience...

12 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I’ll be there to hopefully Rachel will be there 

Please post lots of pictures!! 🙂

• Love 8

So, if Rachel is back on Thursday and another girl sits out the game, then that means more changes to the formation.  Add to that all the other changes...…..you might as well rotate in the group leaders and game day girls to the triangle.

12 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

I'm glad that Victoria is hidden.

She's not hidden on the show.  Usually a comeback girl flies under the radar, but not her.

• Love 7
57 minutes ago, Dal8las said:

I'll be at the game this Thursday and Ill make sure to bring my chart of Yes, No, Maybe So hahaha. 

With "the largest # of returning vets ever" this shouldn't be the case. Maybe they should have cut more vets. Several are dancing with no energy.

• Love 4

I was at the game. They all looked incredible.  To answer the question about why Rachel didn't do Thunderstruck, is because it is only for 36 girls.  There have been injuries in the past and that is why 37 were taken on the team.  Two girls were told that they would rotate.  I don't know who the other is.  Guess we will find out Thursday.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, HideyYall said:

I was at the game. They all looked incredible.  To answer the question about why Rachel didn't do Thunderstruck, is because it is only for 36 girls.  There have been injuries in the past and that is why 37 were taken on the team.  Two girls were told that they would rotate.  I don't know who the other is.  Guess we will find out Thursday.

So does the girl that’s sitting out get to atlest dance with group or are the out the whole game 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, HideyYall said:

That’s interesting a 3 year vet on show group would be asked to rotate not a rookie or a two year or non show group vet...

• Love 24
1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

So does the girl that’s sitting out get to atlest dance with group or are the out the whole game 

I think it is the whole game

1 minute ago, Mercurialsteph said:

That’s interesting a 3 year vet on show group would be asked to rotate not a rookie or a two year or non show group vet...

I agree.

• Love 3
Just now, Holly85 said:

Awww well I hope she still got to go and support her team mates 

From what I hear, they absolutely love her.   They all really like each other.  Including Victoria.

Just now, HideyYall said:

From what I hear, they absolutely love her.   They all really like each other.  Including Victoria.

I know that goes against the narrative anyone wants to hear, but apparently she is really lots of fun.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Awww well I hope she still got to go and support her team mates 

I am sure she did.  

Things happen.  Injuries, funerals, sickness...  It really is something they should have done years ago.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, HideyYall said:

I am sure she did.  

Things happen.  Injuries, funerals, sickness...  It really is something they should have done years ago.

I am also sure that whoever is going to rotate is subject to change given practices or situations

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, HideyYall said:

I am sure she did.  

I think they do needed to do that years ago as well especially if no all star is available !! Like last year with Khalyn missing a game due to work 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I think they do needed to do that years ago as well especially if no all star is available 

If you think about it, it is a great idea in that it pushes every girl even harder to be the best they can be.  No one wants to have to sit a game out.

1 minute ago, HideyYall said:

If you think about it, it is a great idea in that it pushes every girl even harder to be the best they can be.  No one wants to have to sit a game out.

It will also hold the girls accountable on making sure they are practicing their routines and making sure everything is Perfect 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Mercurialsteph said:

It could very well be that she was injured and was just a given that she sit out that game and no one have to rotate.  But 2 were told that they would rotate.  I do know that.  I just don't know who the 2 who were told that are.  

• Love 1

It could very well be that she was injured and was just a given that she sit out that game and no one have to rotate.  But 2 were told that they would rotate.  I do know that.  I just don't know who the 2 who were told that are.  

Well I think it’s a good idea myself 

• Love 1

But I agree, it seems odd that she would be one of the 2 placed in rotation, if that were the case.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, HideyYall said:

But I agree, it seems odd that she would be one of the 2 placed in rotation, if that were the case.

I’m going to the game on Thursday hopefully get some clarity on which lady sits out this game 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I’m going to the game on Thursday hopefully get some clarity on which lady sits out this game 

My daughter will be there too.  I am sure she will get the scoop as well.

Just now, HideyYall said:

It would be cool of you to post on here from the game to let us all know sooner.  🙂

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, HideyYall said:

It would be cool of you to post on here from the game to let us all know sooner.  🙂

I sure will keep the group updated on that 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Bellisima08 said:

I have been trying to figure out who it is with the super low leg, but their face is too far back. It looks like its the 4th person from the end of the line next to Maddie.

Daphne is 4th from Maddie. This angle looks s lot better, and is almost the same exact time (unless Allanna’s Face froze that way or something). Still low tho. https://prodancecheer.com/nfl/cowboys/dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-photos-from-cowboys-vs-houston-texans/

4 minutes ago, Agent Gully said:

I'm a pretty easy going gal, but if I were a veteran, I'm fairly sure I would not be happy about sitting out games. I most likely would not say anything about it, but inside I would be ticked off!

I wouldn't be happy about it as well if I were a rookie, but as a rookie, I think I would just be glad I made the team.

I think all the changes that K & J have made to the formations have made a mess out of things. Just pick one person to be point, no sharing. Choose an even number of cheerleaders and use all of them throughout the game OR declare at the beginning of auditions, that one or two gals will be selected to be alternates. It seems like having a rotation was a last minute decision, one I doubt the gals like at all.

As others have mentioned, many of the ladies seem to be rather listless and lack fire. When this happens at the beginning of a season, it can mean that there is a morale issue with the team. JMO

Nah.  Not everything stays the same.  There is no morale issue.  There were just so many injuries in the past that this needed to be done.  Who on Earth would want to put in all that time for so very little pay to be an "alternate"?

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, HideyYall said:

Nah.  Not everything stays the same.  There is no morale issue.  There were just so many injuries in the past that this needed to be done.  Who on Earth would want to put in all that time for so very little pay to be an "alternate"?

I understand this perspective but I thought this was the point of All-Stars! Plus, to have a show group vet as one of the rotaters as opposed to a rookie is odd imho.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, chrishunt said:

I understand this perspective but I thought this was the point of All-Stars! Plus, to have a show group vet as one of the rotaters as opposed to a rookie is odd imho.

I agree.  I remember when we first heard from our insider that TS would be a mess, I wondered what they meant.  Lord, they were right.  They’ve added unnecessary complexity this season.  

1 hour ago, Tootie said:

Here are groups 3 and 4...

dcc grp 3 uni.jpg

dcc grp 4 uni.jpg

These photos make height look like a key criteria in group selection.  Three is short and squatty.  Four is made up of the taller ladies.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, DCCFan197605 said:

I agree.  I remember when we first heard from our insider that TS would be a mess, I wondered what they meant.  Lord, they were right.  They’ve added unnecessary complexity this season.  

These photos make height look like a key criteria in group selection.  Three is short and squatty.  Four is made up of the taller ladies.

Group 2 is a mixture of short and tall 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, hathorlive said:

Well, they look dirty.  And sweaty.  I wonder if that's a point they look for on the jumbo tron during tryouts?  Who dances great, kicks high and sweats like a whore in church?  Is there a check box for that, Kellie?  I've watched this team for decades and they've never looked so trashy before.

You're on fire!!  Keep it up!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Tootie said:

Here are groups 3 and 4...

dcc grp 3 uni.jpg

dcc grp 4 uni.jpg

I think that’s Kristen 3rd from the left on the top photo - she looks great, I know some think she looked a little heavy at tryouts but she looks toned with some great abs here. The only person who looks a little heavy in the photos is Alexis. 

VK is standing right beside Tess and still looks small, she really did work hard and tone up. I also have to admit her locker room picture looked beautiful. 

Edited by MelissaB326
Edit
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, JayDKay said:

Geeee. How tall is Briana? 

Briana and Taylor did a podcast last season and said they were the shortest and tallest on the team at 5’1/5’2 and 5’11 respectively 

• Love 3
17 hours ago, dccfan321 said:

She’s one of my favorites! That’s the great thing about this team; no matter your preference, there is someone for everyone. We do have to give Kelli and Judy credit for that!

Briana is one of my three faves...Brennan, Briana and Bridget 🙂

Also...they've had 37 and 39 girls before on the roster and they didn't rotate girls out, as far as I know,  for TS. .why start now?  

Edited by Kayce
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

Apologies this isn’t really on topic. I’ve been catching up with the board the last couple of days and noticed a couple of people mentioning that Amy messed up at the Queen performance. What happened? Any videos? I tried to go back and find the original posts but couldn’t find them. Thanks! 

Random fact: Willa Ford's name is Amanda too. Amanda Williford. They changed her name so she wouldn't be compared to/confused with Mandy Moore a the time.

Other than the blonde hair, I don't think she looks much like Amanda Dilks though.

12 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

Amanda gives me major Willa Ford vibes...

51TVPWAQAeL._SY355_.jpg.4ff76fa5e705eaff414dc88ae8e3f74e.jpg

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, Route66 said:

"what does the star stand for?". There's really no right or wrong answer and it's up to the judges to react to what you say.

I beg to differ on this. There is only one answer to "what does the star stand for" and the point of it is to assess whether they've done ANY research at all about the organization they're trying out for. Anyone who gets this wrong didn't even bother googling it because you get the answer just from doing that.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Monique said:

Briana and Taylor did a podcast last season and said they were the shortest and tallest on the team at 5’1/5’2 and 5’11 respectively 

That's awesome.  When I was a HS cheerleader, I was told to give it up because I was 5'10" and "too tall" for college squads.  

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, itsweird said:

That's awesome.  When I was a HS cheerleader, I was told to give it up because I was 5'10" and "too tall" for college squads.  

I can see that for traditional cheer squads...they’re usually packed full of petite gymnasts. Pom squads and drill teams, tho? Tall girls all day every day. Just depends on if the school is large enough to support different types of squads. 

Exceptions everywhere, of course. It’s interesting to me the type of build that Kelli allows for the shorties on the squad. Brianna and Mackenzie Lee seem to be very lean in proportions versus the gymnast type build of Keyra. All are great examples of fitness, of course, but the boots really do swallow some of these gals up. 

Edited by kalibean