Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

19 hours ago, hereforthedrama said:

I'm assuming she's injured or something. Shelly said there was a reason why they took 37, so maybe she has something that will keep her from performing during football season. She was at meet the team (but didn't see her performing) since she posted a picture of getting treats from VK.

Did she perform with Queen? She didn't perform in CA, even though she's a member of SG.

Bummer, if this is true, they could have taken 38 & Lauren could have stayed & just worked with the kids, etc.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Kimrs said:

Thank you for posting this.  I have never seen the entire performance before.  Now that I have there are certain moves that need to go away.  Anytime where the girls were squatting, sticking out their butts and/or bouncing them up and down looks awful.  Not sure who thought up those moves but 🤮

The DCC have been booty popping since the late nineties. 

Make no mistake, a major part of their mandate is to shake their cash and prizes in a barely there uniform for the benefit of Cowboy Nation.

K&J + Charlotte like to pretend these girls are world class dignitaries, but (this year especially) their often not even world class dancers.

I love them, I do, but facts are facts.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, J-R said:

Thanks for sharing!  Who is the blonde that skips out ahead of her line as the start across the field?  Third row-Second girl?  I know nothing about dance but it looked to me like she skipped way out ahead...not keeping in with the others

Without seeing the specific video you're referencing, my first instinct would be to say Victoria, but that's just me.  There are so many videos floating about I want to make sure before pointing to a specific girl.  Which video are you referring to and at what point is the person out of line?

Edited by EricaShadows
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, klh25 said:

I don’t understand either..how do you go from being ranked 27 out of 45 girls and then get cut?  

There’s a lot that can happen in TC that might not be evident when they do the initial ranking after finals.  For example they might be deemed a risk during media day, struggle with the style, don’t pick up choreography quickly, gain weight....

• Love 1
1 minute ago, KatieC said:

There’s a lot that can happen in TC that might not be evident when they do the initial ranking after finals.  For example they might be deemed a risk during media day, struggle with the style, don’t pick up choreography quickly, gain weight....

Not get along with the Vets...make somebody mad....

• Love 2
On 8/25/2019 at 5:15 PM, 5678Pixie said:

Why would they post this.  

12-3.thumb.jpg.dcbea1c357043ce8cb4e367b2b8d3084.jpg

I have been trying to figure out who it is with the super low leg, but their face is too far back. It looks like its the 4th person from the end of the line next to Maddie.

2 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Alexis and Madeline M.

alexis exit.jpg

Thank you! I couldn't tell who they were.  Now I'm looking at the bios on dallascowboyscheerleaders.com and trying to figure out if they've updated the vets "tenure".  Are Lexie and Savvy 2nd or 3rd yrs? Website says 2nd.

Edited by DCCFanInKy
clarity and I can't type
3 hours ago, go4luca said:

Creepy or cute?

vic jrdcc small.jpeg

So creepy! VK and her teeth do NOT need to multiply! I wonder how much Tina & Kelli paid those kids to hold those cutouts.

Edited by Bellisima08
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, go4luca said:

Creepy or cute?

vic jrdcc small.jpeg

I thought they were hilarious. We just used a Groupon to get these of our big boss for leadership meetings. They’re ridiculous and fun. 

That said, it’s a lot. But if there’s ever an occasion to use a giant face cutout, meet the team works for me. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

I just googled current TCC Amanda and came up with this (click link).  Very interesting!

This was discussed a few pages back.  Apparently, it was in connection with her Nickelodeon  show that didn't get picked up for series.

• Love 1

1. Why does she have to be in the middle of almost every single group photo?
2. Why does it always appear that she's purposely trying to shove/lean into the person next to her to try and be as center as possible?

jerry_jerbear_low81772_67586381_121171485897587_725307265127461710_n.thumb.jpg.89af2f0dd1427495456045ac574b5bce.jpg

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, kevinrm45 said:

1. Why does she have to be in the middle of almost every single group photo?
2. Why does it always appear that she's purposely trying to shove/lean into the person next to her to try and be as center as possible?

jerry_jerbear_low81772_67586381_121171485897587_725307265127461710_n.thumb.jpg.89af2f0dd1427495456045ac574b5bce.jpg

I don't know, my take is they were all sitting together and then leaned in for a group hug, support kind of thing.  It's quite a haul to make the team.  I can't even imagine what it's like to hear you made the team.

I think they were just enjoying the moment. 

Edited by go4luca
clarity
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, DCCFanInKy said:

That's what I thought.  Website hasn't been updated yet.  Probably won't be until they add in the new rookies.  Thx!

The past couple of year's, the website has not been updated until after the last MTT episode.  I'm assuming it will be the same this year.  It's also usually been when they release the squad photo. 

• Useful 1

How much did that cost and why waste the money and resources for a day event. Plus... its creepy. 

Veruca is getting by... I was thinking maybe she can't turn. Will she really need to? Does lol DCC "style" include turns.  As far as I can see - it's a lot of hairography. 

One of Tina and Kelly's friends has been defending her saying she earned her spot... and is well liked by her peers. 

For me - to quote Heather B from the first Real World - "they use what you give them.." so if her teammates are being "nice" it's because they don't want to get snitched on.

Veruca got her squirrel...  I hope she lays low now. 

Edited by chabelisaywow
subject - verb agreement is good
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, An Offt said:

This was discussed a few pages back.  Apparently, it was in connection with her Nickelodeon  show that didn't get picked up for series.

Thanks.  I wasn't able to be on here much Saturday or Sunday due to being out of town so it's quite likely that's why I didn't see it 🙂

1 hour ago, Sass said:

This was posted a few weeks ago

1 hour ago, An Offt said:

Wonder if that made her have an automatic "in" to TC with TPTB?

22 hours ago, DCCKnowItAll said:

First time posting, I usually just lurk lol I didn’t see anyone post this, but here is pregame from yesterday’s game 

7 hours ago, J-R said:

Thanks for sharing!  Who is the blonde that skips out ahead of her line as the start across the field?  Third row-Second girl?  I know nothing about dance but it looked to me like she skipped way out ahead...not keeping in with the others

2 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

Without seeing the specific video you're referencing, my first instinct would be to say Victoria, but that's just me.  There are so many videos floating about I want to make sure before pointing to a specific girl.  Which video are you referring to and at what point is the person out of line?

I think it's the video I quoted above (it's when they are on the word Cowboy that she steps out ahead of the others). My first inclination is to say it must be VK as well, but looking at the video I don't think there's enough hair for it to be VK. From the hair and where she ends up in the formation, my guess is Gina (but I'm horrible at identifying people in blurry videos, so . . . 😋)

PhotoEditor_20190826_195242558.jpg

PhotoEditor_20190826_201130252.jpg

Edited by hannahbanana
40 minutes ago, whosadcc said:

The past couple of year's, the website has not been updated until after the last MTT episode.  I'm assuming it will be the same this year.  It's also usually been when they release the squad photo. 

They'll probably do that AND turn on the new Rookie twitters at 9:59pm 🙂

• Love 1
6 hours ago, go4luca said:

Creepy or cute?

vic jrdcc small.jpeg

Gee, I can't imagine why Veruca has trouble making friends.  Who does this?  I mean, the only thing missing is the drunk uncle screaming "get 'em sketer," ala toddlers and tiaras style.  I think the Kalina's prove you can marry up, but you are still white trash.  Was that harsh?  Maybe, but Ima pray for them.

• LOL 13
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, DCCKnowItAll said:

Here’s another video. Not the best, but it shows one of the quarter changes. They start around 1:15

What is up with the super flat hair and down right greasy looking faces and stringy hair?  I know it's Texas and they are dancing hard.  But I've never seen so many girls who look like they've gone swimming.  If this is what super long hair and extensions look like, let them cut their hair.  They look gross.  And then they end with corn cob Vickky grinning from ear to ear.  No pun intended.

• LOL 9
5 minutes ago, hathorlive said:

What is up with the super flat hair and down right greasy looking faces and stringy hair?  I know it's Texas and they are dancing hard.  But I've never seen so many girls who look like they've gone swimming.  If this is what super long hair and extensions look like, let them cut their hair.  They look gross.  And then they end with corn cob Vickky grinning from ear to ear.  No pun intended.

The reason it looks greasy is I remember I one Episode from previous season one of the girls stated they don’t wash there hair few days before the game bc the dirtier the hair the better their curls stay apparently 

• Love 2
Just now, Holly85 said:

The reason it looks greasy is I remember I one Episode from previous season one of the girls stated they don’t wash there hair few days before the game bc the dirtier the hair the better their curls stay apparently 

Well, they look dirty.  And sweaty.  I wonder if that's a point they look for on the jumbo tron during tryouts?  Who dances great, kicks high and sweats like a whore in church?  Is there a check box for that, Kellie?  I've watched this team for decades and they've never looked so trashy before.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

So Maddie and Amy basically just swap places (top photo)?

No there's a couple changes to the first 3-4 rows. Trying to figure that out but it's difficult since Amy's point for such a short time period and there's not really good pictures or videos. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, kalibean said:

I thought they were hilarious. We just used a Groupon to get these of our big boss for leadership meetings. They’re ridiculous and fun. 

That said, it’s a lot. But if there’s ever an occasion to use a giant face cutout, meet the team works for me. 

lo Me too! A fun way to celebrate her making the team!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

You just don't wash your hair the day of the game, not for days before. Too dirty won't hold the curl either. It all depends on the natural texture of your hair (how dry or oily it is) and what you put in it/do to it -- some people can go multiple days without shampooing their hair, others it's hard to skip a day.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, hannahbanana said:

You just don't wash your hair the day of the game, not for days before. Too dirty won't hold the curl either. It all depends on the natural texture of your hair (how dry or oily it is) and what you put in it/do to it -- some people can go multiple days without shampooing their hair, others it's hard to skip a day.

Thanks for the clarification 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

That was Brittney Schram who was helping one of the new rookies with their hair. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, hannahbanana said:

I think it's the video I quoted above (it's when they are on the word Cowboy that she steps out ahead of the others). My first inclination is to say it must be VK as well, but looking at the video I don't think there's enough hair for it to be VK. From the hair and where she ends up in the formation, my guess is Gina (but I'm horrible at identifying people in blurry videos, so . . . 😋)

PhotoEditor_20190826_195242558.jpg

PhotoEditor_20190826_201130252.jpg

My first guess was Gina

Longtime lurker... in the latest video of TS that was posted. Just pointing out Tess screwed up at about 2:52. At the ripple in 3 groups- she should have went with first group but went on counts for the second. Visually that mistake would have been glaring. The triangle is a hot mess.  SMH

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Wow, VK is really hidden in these formations!  Other rookies are more visible.  Wonder how Mama Kalimantan is liking that?  Hope she doesn’t dump Kelli as a friend!  Hope Kelli isn’t desperate enough to shuffle the dancers around to keep this so called friend using her.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, hereforthedrama said:

Formation for when Amy's point:

image.thumb.png.78d44e3cd08819ba44f174c55233e4c0.png

People who switch in the next triangle:

image.thumb.png.edeacfe4559488623568f5d0ebd5e0bb.png

Gina could stay where she was for both. I dont understand having Amy in the diamond she should be where Kelcey is on the Maddie one. Kelcey can be where Erin is and everyone moves up on the right side. 

I'll be at the game this Thursday and Ill make sure to bring my chart of Yes, No, Maybe So hahaha. 

Ill see if I see Rachel A. 

My family that went to the game this past Sat, said a lot of the girls looked out of shape and that many were off when dancing...this is def a struggle/rebuild year for the girls and my patience...

Edited by Dal8las
  • LOL 4
  • Love 13