Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

4 hours ago, DCCFanGirlMN said:

SPOILER ALERT:

This link contains the names/photos of the rookies who made the 2019-2020 squad. Don’t click unless you want to know. It is an Instagram story and will only be up for a day! 

Link: https://instagram.com/stories/victoriaakalina/2117702353529660759?igshid=1x8ugngn6c31o

if I'm seeing the video correctly, looks like VK is behind Maddie and then falls off balance as the swing around to the back (watch her feet) 

• Love 1
On 8/22/2019 at 6:18 AM, ByTor said:

Brennan and Christina aren't 30 yet?

LOL! I remember as a kid watching games with the cheerleaders dancing to elevator versions of disco songs.  I miss that!

20s to 30...until this week, Christina just turned 31! 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

From Vic's post, I'm guessing this is when they made the team announcement.

Have a great year, Rooks!

vic IG team announcement.jpg

I’m a big ole sucker for this rookie announcement shot every year!  Lily looks great in this picture, and Meredith is just stunning.  

• Love 6
On 8/22/2019 at 1:03 PM, DCCFanInKy said:

Anybody know who the oldest ever cheerleader to actually make the team was? @ShellyB?

Linda Badami - 37 in 1995

On 8/22/2019 at 2:16 PM, DCCFanInKy said:

Not sure I should put this here...mods pls move if needed:  @ShellyB do you think Samantha Finglass will ever audition? Right now it doesn't seem like she's interested.  Do you know if she's dancing at all?

I’m not sure. She takes class occasionally. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, dreamcatcher said:

The photoshop is quite obvious and her hair looks much better in a side part instead of the middle part she insists on doing. If she can get her hair to look like her cameo in real life it would be great.

She finally did something with her eyebrows is why she looks sooooo much better.  Her eyebrows were terrible last year.  I think eyebrows can make the biggest difference in how someone can change their looks.  

• Love 3

Isn’t Tess like almost 6ft tall?  If so, I never realized Victoria must be 5’10 or 5’11”?  They are standing next to each other and Victoria is almost as tall as Tess.  I never realized she was that tall for some reason.  I must admit it, Victoria looks fabulous.  

B976E7FB-D6F8-4536-8987-E2D299BEF630.jpeg

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Blue hues said:

So how does VK look out on the field??  Is she visible or hidden within the group?  Are your eyes drawn to her?  How is she compared to the others?  Any videos of her?  

Dcc Instagram had specific videos yesterday of Groups 1, 2 & 3...but not group 4, to my knowledge.  

I feel bad for Kristen and I’m shocked they allowed her cameo to look like this!  Look at the tones of her thighs vs calves. It makes no sense unless the pic she posted is just odd lighting?  Looks like her tights are two different shades.  

0FB8DF04-BDFA-4902-81FF-16DD346E5AC0.jpeg

8 minutes ago, BeverlyHills said:

I feel bad for Kristen and I’m shocked they allowed her cameo to look like this!  Look at the tones of her thighs vs calves. It makes no sense unless the pic she posted is just odd lighting?  Looks like her tights are two different shades.  

I think it’s just a reflection (perhaps from a flash?) on the photo. 

• Love 6

I love Kat but I Agree about her hair. I do not like it at all. When she auditioned it was like “ok this is diff” but it wasn’t too bad now I just am not feeling it. Would she get in trouble if she made her hair darker?

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, BeverlyHills said:

They put the cheerleader's home state on their lockers? Has this always been done?

48 minutes ago, BeverlyHills said:

She also looks like she has to pee.

• LOL 2
20 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

Why would they post this.  

12-3.thumb.jpg.dcbea1c357043ce8cb4e367b2b8d3084.jpg

I'm surprised someone in this photo (especially the one whose right foot is almost touching the ground) didn't get seriously hurt doing this

Edited by DCCFanInKy
I can't tell right from left :-(
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Random thoughts...

Amber and Carolines rise is great, but surprising. I've always loved Amber since before she even made the team and posted videos at Jenns prep class. But I thought she got shunted a little last year even though she made show group. But now she is in front of Bridget in their groups and all! Caroline is going to be a star.

I don't think Gina will retire after this year. I think she is a fighter and will continue to stay and fight for point. But I don't think they will ever give it to her.. Amber, Bridget and Caroline are being setup as next year's triangle in my opinion. #MaddiePleaseRetire

Still cannot fathom Amy and Tess in the triangle. I don't like Maddie there either but I knew she would be there. 

VK looks great. I hate Kats hair. 

Can't believe Alexis was made 2nd GL.. especially over Molly. I think Alexis is beautiful but I hate her faces when she dances. Girl close your mouth. When others do the open mouth thing, it looks smiley, she just looks like a fish out of water.. and they put it in the new jumbotron intro 🙄

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, JessG29 said:

I love Kat but I Agree about her hair. I do not like it at all. When she auditioned it was like “ok this is diff” but it wasn’t too bad now I just am not feeling it. Would she get in trouble if she made her hair darker?

I think they have to get permission from TPTB to change their hairstyles. I know that Tangerine salons is their salon of choice but they need to hire people that are great at all types of hair because they didn't do well at all with Kats and I liked her hair during try outs and to me the extensions they put on Lexie look horrible because they read fake!

• Love 3
23 hours ago, sATL said:

whoa Ashlee sure moved up in the triangle to be a 2yr vet and came close to the axe as a TCC last season. Anybody know what her's story? Or is she just a good take home girl..

At the end of last season, Kelli states that Ashlee has improved every week in TC.  Also, she and Judy stated how much sex appeal she has.  She’s in the show intro also.  She is a rock star in my opinion and I expect to see her in the triangle (hopefully) next year or at least where Jacie as the point in the diamond.

It’s funny but at the beginning of last season, my favs were Brennan and Briana.  But as the season wore on, even though I still loved both of them, Ashlee became my favorite.  

This year, my favorite started out as Kat, but three episodes in and I am loving Amanda.  She has become my new favorite.  It doesn’t hurt that I LOVE Face Off so it’s nice seeing her talk.  I’m used to seeing her as some alien or something.

And when I first saw Amanda, I thought the same thing as another poster that she looks like Victoria’s prettier sister.  It’s the shape of the face, I think.  But now, her look stands out on it’s own.  I think she’s gorgeous.  I LOVE Amanda.

Edited by VintageJ
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

I think they have to get permission from TPTB to change their hairstyles. I know that Tangerine salons is their salon of choice but they need to hire people that are great at all types of hair because they didn't do well at all with Kats and I liked her hair during try outs and to me the extensions they put on Lexie look horrible because they read fake!

Yes they need a salon for all hair types seriously. 

• Love 3

Is it me or are the shorts getting obscenely short especially on the rookies... if it were a 3 year sure the shorts are old but why are rookie shorts so freaking short? I’m afraid of what the Xmas shorts will be like those were stupid tiny last year... 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 8/24/2019 at 2:02 PM, PrincessLeia said:

Oh my girl Gina..... her face looks so pretty here but a cheeseburger would do her some good. I still love you Gina! You were ROBBED!

Gina is an ambassador risk based on this photo... and not point material.  She is a phenomenal dancer, but, someone needs to feed this poor girl and soon!  No parent wants their daughter looking up to a DCC starving herself to death.

Please take better care of yourself Gina!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, BeverlyHills said:

Isn’t Tess like almost 6ft tall?  If so, I never realized Victoria must be 5’10 or 5’11”?  They are standing next to each other and Victoria is almost as tall as Tess.  I never realized she was that tall for some reason.  I must admit it, Victoria looks fabulous.  

B976E7FB-D6F8-4536-8987-E2D299BEF630.jpeg

I believe Tess is 5’10 and Taylor is 5’11. VK is next to Tess in the kick line so I think she’s around 5’9 

Edited by Monique
22 hours ago, sATL said:

whoa Ashlee sure moved up in the triangle to be a 2yr vet and came close to the axe as a TCC last season. Anybody know what her's story? Or is she just a good take home girl..

I don't remember what Kelli/Judy said?

9 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

I don't remember what Kelli/Judy said?

She had trouble on the entrance but quickly fixed her "stepping over the line" after judy&Kelli called her into the office.

• Useful 1
4 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

@go4luca

Found it!

The new CMT president also giving a quote that perhaps explains why we haven't seen Kitty in her previous role, yet: "McCarthy laid out his vision for CMT. Positivity is indeed a priority; too much reality television, he said, is centered on conflict."

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Opine said:

She looks like a point!!

19 hours ago, Jess14 said:

Bridget looks great in this video, IMO. 

Who's group is this and why is every video that I have seen the dances its like they are all just running through them. I felt more power in my stomach this morning after my green smoothie.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, NMDD43 said:

I have a recurring dream that I somehow make the team (I am not a dancer whatsoever in real life or dream life) then get so freaked out for the first game because I skipped all the practices and literally don't know the choreography or HOW TO DANCE, then I always wake up right before bailing. So random. I think I need a hobby

18 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Lol I have the same kind of dream!

I have this one too! I'm in uniform, lined up with everyone to take the field, thinking "I wasn't at rehearsal, what am I going to do?" When I'm stressed I get that one, and the one where I have a big college exam I didn't study for.

16 hours ago, Lona said:

Was gonna start talking about Friday's episode, but then I started reading the recent posts. I think everyone's comments about Neil McCoy were very eye opening to me. As a guy, my instinctive response was to defend him, just because. But reading people's opinions have made me understand that his comments, behavior toward the women can be demeaning or offensive to other viewers (especially women ones).

This is one of the things I'm so ambivalent about when it comes to the DCC. Yes they are talented. Yes they work very hard. Yes, some of them are very intelligent and accomplished. Yes, no woman deserves to be reduced to a piece of meat and all should be treated with respect.

On the other hand, their purpose is to be sexy dancing girls. They aren't skanky or slutty, but they are purposely enticing. Having an attractive face and body is a job requirement. As is wearing a revealing costume and immodest swim wear. Doing sexy dances is a job requirement. They put on shorts that show their butt cheeks and do that move where they stand with feet far apart, bend at the waist, put their poms on their ankles and slowly slide them up as they stand up straight.  It is a very provocative move in a very provocative outfit. They put on a bikini that barely covers their private parts and pose with thumb hooked in the waistband, tugging the bottoms down as if about to give you a peek. If a hetero guy looks at that and makes a comment like "she's hot," it is a direct response to all of that. Is it not hypocritical to call him a pig? I kind of think so. Now, if he tries to touch a cheerleader or makes graphic comments about her body parts or what he'd like to do with her, that's a straight up pig. But calling a girl hot? In this context? I don't find that particularly creepy. The DCC are hot. On purpose.

1 hour ago, TB12 said:

Is it me or are the shorts getting obscenely short especially on the rookies... if it were a 3 year sure the shorts are old but why are rookie shorts so freaking short? I’m afraid of what the Xmas shorts will be like those were stupid tiny last year... 

The crazy thing is they are (a tiny bit) bigger now then they were. During the Cassie years the shorts were ridiculous. Look at Brooke and Ally!

379567793_2009DCCUSAGHumphreys_2.thumb.jpg.43fbca518b8e10f110c06c88f25ac1fc.jpg

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Useful 2
  • Love 21
1 minute ago, sleepyjean said:

I have this one too! I'm in uniform, lined up with everyone to take the field, thinking "I wasn't at rehearsal, what am I going to do?" When I'm stressed I get that one, and the one where I have a big college exam I didn't study for.

This is one of the things I'm so ambivalent about when it comes to the DCC. Yes they are talented. Yes they work very hard. Yes, some of them are very intelligent and accomplished. Yes, no woman deserves to be reduced to a piece of meat and all should be treated with respect.

On the other hand, their purpose is to be sexy dancing girls. They aren't skanky or slutty, but they are purposely enticing. Having an attractive face and body is a job requirement. As is wearing a revealing costume and immodest swim wear. Doing sexy dances is a job requirement. They put on shorts that show their butt cheeks and do that move where they stand with feet far apart, bend at the waist, put their poms on their ankles and slowly slide them up as they stand up straight.  It is a very provocative move in a very provocative outfit. They put on a bikini that barely covers their private parts and pose with thumb hooked in the waistband, tugging the bottoms down as if about to give you a peek. If a hetero guy looks at that and makes a comment like "she's hot," it is a direct response to all of that. Is it not hypocritical to call him a pig? I don't believe so. Now, if he tries to touch a cheerleader or makes graphic comments about her body parts or what he'd like to do with her, that's a pig. But calling a girl hot? In this context? I don't find that particularly creepy. The DCC are hot. On purpose.

The crazy thing is they are (a tiny bit) bigger now then they were. During the Cassie years the shorts were ridiculous. Look at Brooke and Ally!

379567793_2009DCCUSAGHumphreys_2.thumb.jpg.43fbca518b8e10f110c06c88f25ac1fc.jpg

look at ally's boobs... gosh that has got to hurt...

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, DaphJin said:

Since I didn’t have an account by the time this appeared and I don’t think this has been shared before I’m doing it now. For the people who don’t like Amy as point, it’s only for one season, it’ll be over before you know it. 

2041A484-61B7-4586-B163-517271C15D2B.jpeg

Imagine shouting yourself out...Sara Gourley does gagging* 

• LOL 4
8 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Caroline

Thank you!  Is there controversy with Caroline? I’m getting caught up, but it looks like people were critical of Charolette posting her pick as an example of excellence. Is Caroline related to or friends with Caroline’s family or something? 

Edited by Taralightner
5 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:
The fans love her and she has lots of nice comments from her teammates.  

Well I will say that her hair finally looks nice. It actually looks healthy & stylish so whoever did her hair should give her lessons on how to maintain it. Her figure is not bad either although I doubt that she will be able to keep it like this. I mean how many times have we seen vets return between seasons with extra jiggle and either been cut outright or pulled into the office for a talking to about weight? And I could see VK letting herself slide as she gets more confident. Kind of like how Holly P did as she let her weight creep up & started defying the rules because she thought the fact she was such a great dancer made her untouchable. In VK's case, now that she's on the team I can see her getting overconfident because of her ties to Kelli.

• Love 6
50 minutes ago, Dal8las said:

Who's group is this and why is every video that I have seen the dances its like they are all just running through them. I felt more power in my stomach this morning after my green smoothie.

You aren’t alone in feeling this way! I was so bored watching all the clips of the dances I think I’m going to watch them tonight before I get in bed to help me fall asleep.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Taralightner said:

Thank you!  Is there controversy with Caroline? I’m getting caught up, but it looks like people were critical of Charolette posting her pick as an example of excellence. Is Caroline related to or friends with Caroline’s family or something? 

No, the comment has to do with Victoria's picture being included in Charlotte's IG.  She wasn't even on the team yet.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

No, the comment has to do with Victoria's picture being included in Charlotte's IG.  She wasn't even on the team yet.

Thanks. I didn’t see the other pics- I’m really old-school. I don’t have Insta or twitter- just a FB account that I haven’t opened in a year. SM these days makes me angry. 

• Love 4
On 8/23/2019 at 1:26 PM, Dal8las said:

Here is the deliberation vid.

http://www.cmt.com/video-clips/n9inub/dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-making-the-team-the-panel-deliberates

Where Charlotte gives a look after Melissa saying to she liked Julia.

Also, Seeing Gabby once again, there is legit nothing there to cut her on. Im mad once again ahhaha. Chandi has legit the same body type. Kristin had rolls while doing kicks...and I love Kristin.

This is an outrage.!!!

Julia is gorgeous...Charlotte needs an eye test.  

• Love 1
On 8/23/2019 at 6:18 PM, Mercurialsteph said:

I’m sorry looking at this...Maddie and Hannah and Jalyn are below  people they outdance any day any point. Really those three who are on SG are weaker DCC than Molly, Rachel A, Alanna, Victoria, Brennan, Briana, Daphne, Savannah, Erin, Madeline M, Taylor J? Even Amy , Lexie and  Tess are weaker dances next to those three....like come on. It’s a dance team. 

I’m sorry but I don’t get why you have a scoring system if you don’t use it.  Makes no sense that some girls were cut over others.  Smh

• Love 2