Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

Was she always roomies with Heather or this new?

1501865316_bridgetnheather.png.f2ca2b7719b7fa8b99afd52033985dcd.png

As I understood it, Bridget broke up with her longstanding fiancée (who was also featured in MTT - together with their dog). I think that is the reason she closed off her insta and perhaps has moved in with sweetheart Heather.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Tootie said:

dolls.jpg

I can’t BELIEVE I’m going to say this but I thought Christina might get another one. Her solo looked awful last year but she still got one for some reason. This year, it looked a little polished and dare I say it, good! 

Just wish we could see some full videos, I want to see every solo. Yes, all 80 or whatever 😂

• Love 11
Just now, DCC-UK said:

I can’t BELIEVE I’m going to say this but I thought Christina might get another one. Her solo looked awful last year but she still got one for some reason. This year, it looked a little polished and dare I say it, good! 

Just wish we could see some full videos, I want to see every solo. Yes, all 80 or whatever 😂

So if going by best dancer it’s Maddie or Gina for point? Pulling for Maddie. I love she’s not the glamazon and seems like a genuinely nice person as well as a really amazing dancer. I have a dance background and she just has a certain pop and stage presence that can’t be taught. Whether you like her hip hop solos or not (I personally do). Those two of the senior vets are the strongest and best dancers. 

• Love 16
22 hours ago, ElenaFR said:

This is how I feel on the subject.

I love Auto Amy, but Keyra seemed like a complete entitled snob. Almost like she was better than everyone else. Auto Amy was sweet and just wanted to try hard and live out her dream.

• Love 13
18 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

As I understood it, Bridget broke up with her longstanding fiancée (who was also featured in MTT - together with their dog). I think that is the reason she closed off her insta and perhaps has moved in with sweetheart Heather.

The break-up happened quite awhile ago.  I thought someone posted they remained friends though.  Bridget was living elsewhere prior to moving in with Heather.  I don't have time to search for it.  A film industry friend died yesterday and I'm just not in the mood for a forum search.

Regardless, sometimes the girls turn off their IG accounts for awhile due to stalking.  I hope this wasn't the case for Bridget.

20 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

What are the names of the new TCC who got Barbie's?

5 minutes ago, go4luca said:

The break-up happened quite awhile ago.  I thought someone posted they remained friends though.  Bridget was living elsewhere prior to moving in with Heather.  I don't have time to search for it.  A film industry friend died yesterday and I'm just not in the mood for a forum search.

Regardless, sometimes the girls turn off their IG accounts for awhile due to stalking.  I hope this wasn't the case for Bridget.

For some reason I think she was living with Brennan.

• Love 2
(edited)
13 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

Kelcey Wetterberg, Victoria, Amanda Dilks 

8 minutes ago, Christineelgene said:

For some reason I think she was living with Brennan.

you're correct 🙂 she was. 

Edited by Kayce
  • Useful 1
(edited)
Edit...didn’t realize the picture was already posted! 

Im surprised to see Maddie get one honestly, but maybe it was better in person.
Edited by Jess14
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Kayce said:

Kelcey Wetterberg, Victoria, Amanda Dilks and I believe the other was Bret Lindley. 

you're correct 🙂 she was. 

Thanks. Is Kelcey the other legacy?

(edited)
3 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

Thanks. Is Kelcey the other legacy?

No that's Madeline Salter.  🙂 and it's not Bret Lindley like I thought.  It's just the three new TCC that got Barbies. 

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Cruisegirl said:

Jasmin, Melena and Taylor T didn’t make it back to TC. Gabby was the only vet cut 😢

I am *really* bummed about Gabi. I think she is beautiful no matter what. Also bummed that Lauren retired and Taylor T was not invited back for a second chance.

It KILLS me that these young ladies think the DCC is THE end all/be all. I would love to see one of them tell K&J, "I am leaving to join the Peace Corps." 

• Love 7
(edited)
45 minutes ago, KatieC said:

Are there more Barbie Girls than usual? I don’t remember so many other years. 

2013-9

2014-??

2015-7

2016-13

2017-11

2018-14

2019-13

41 minutes ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

Do they not have an African American Barbie?  Ashlee's Barbie looks identical to all the other brunette Barbies.  

Yes, see pic.  Not sure why she didn't get the African American Barbie...

19 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

Amanda Dilks, Kelcey Wetterberg and VK

Final Dallas Cowboy Barbies.jpg

Edited by Tootie
  • Useful 2
4 minutes ago, Tootie said:

2013-9

2014-??

2015-7

2016-13

2017-11

2018-14

2019-13

Yes, see pic.  Not sure why she didn't get the African American Barbie?

Amanda Dilks, Kelcey Wetterberg and VK

Final Dallas Cowboy Barbies.jpg

VucK her.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Not many girls could make it to training camp, gain over 10 pounds, lie about a medical condition, lie about going to the doctor, throw a beloved DCC under the bus when her lies are discovered, cause massive drama for the other TCCs and yet not only be allowed to try out again the next year, but be awarded a Barbie.  This organization is sickening.

Gee, I didn't have to do all that crap and I got a Barbie😂.  I mean, I found it at HomeGoods for under $20, but it still counts!

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, Kayce said:

Well I'm disappointed that Briana didn't get a Barbie... ready to do some rickrolling @ByTor  😉 

I'll gas up the car, you can provide the snacks.

image.png.682f898899de9c6d5a0779b926163c8a.png

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Loves2Dance said:

I mean, she has the mouth for it...🤣image.png.6b699a43752c155f9ecd5f87ca789910.png.560dcf72d87ec85a80a1fabf8f235fca.png

So VK made the team?  That's what this implied "Meet the DCC ... don't mind if I do".

WTF!!  I am cancelling CMT I can't watch Season 14 with her big hair and mouth and now she thinks she's already a DCC!?!?!!?

• Love 5
(edited)

Is Alexis wearing that same dress that seems to show up everywhere? 

Adding: I’m starting to wonder if it’s part of the DCC uniform? 😂

0A8A6021-B759-4A45-822F-67831DA78134.png

Edited by KatieC
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
Just now, KatieC said:

Is Alexis wearing that same dress that seems to show up everywhere?  

0A8A6021-B759-4A45-822F-67831DA78134.png

Yes but I think she fills it out a lot better then the others that have worn it 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, ByTor said:

LOL maybe it's an inside joke 🙂

That's what I was thinking, plus for all the functions, appearances, etc it saves them money to swap clothes.   However, I want to see who wears it to the etiquette luncheon:)

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Pau84 said:

Old nose

YvyAypx2_400x400.jpg

New nose

1379911134_HeatherTulume.jpg.45db47a824d

Side by side comparison

1284321311_Screenshot2019-06-04at15_41_08.thumb.png.a63c816caa24ebfe2aca7419a2c2ce16.png

This is no insta filter.

I do not think any less of Heather (who works for a plastic surgeon).

These are different angles and therefor not medically comparable. My nose looks different various angles too bc the top of my nasal bone widens as you move down my face. From a front angle, my nose looks straight. From certain side angles, it looks crooked like Heather’s. There’s also the fact that you aren’t allowed to workout for 4-6 weeks after a nose job. Did Heather disappear for at least 4 weeks and we missed it? She also would not be allowed to do strenuous workouts right away either. So unless she’s been missing from dance classes well over a 1-1.5 months, I’m highly doubtful she had rhinoplasty.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, loveanddcc said:

These are different angles and therefor not medically comparable. My nose looks different various angles too bc the top of my nasal bone widens as you move down my face. From a front angle, my nose looks straight. From certain side angles, it looks crooked like Heather’s. There’s also the fact that you aren’t allowed to workout for 4-6 weeks after a nose job. Did Heather disappear for at least 4 weeks and we missed it? She also would not be allowed to do strenuous workouts right away either. So unless she’s been missing from dance classes well over a 1-1.5 months, I’m highly doubtful she had rhinoplasty.

It was rumored Lacey got a nose job as well, but I don't remember her disappearing either.  

12 minutes ago, loveanddcc said:

Looks more like photoshop or make up tricks to me....

• Love 3