Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

4 hours ago, RockYou said:

Not sure where to post a new comment.

Just saying Heather’s literally a girl next door or young mom next door . With or without the possible “work”. Very blender.  Nothing about her typically stands out. Except that brown undertones and dark layers of her hairstyle. 

Question?

If they ask back a TCC does that pretty much mean they want them and can see them on the team? We all know VK is on. But fingers crossed for Kristen. With all the blondes not too sure if Lily is a shoe in, or is she? They wouldn’t ask them  back if they really weren’t contending , right?

No. If I were to wager a guess, VK is a shoe in unless she ruins her own chance, Lily will likely make it as a comeback girl & Kristen will be cut. 

4 hours ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

At this point, I don't care who is point as long as it's not Maddie.

I can get behind this. I think it'll be Gina, Lexie or Amy. 

2 hours ago, SanDiegoGal said:

I'm convinced that Kelli & co. somehow believe their bouquet of hair colors equates with diversity on the squad.

I also believe this is true. 

4 minutes ago, Txmomof2 said:

Media day was apparently today?? Isn't it early? I thought that happened after the squad was picked. It does look like they are filming a new opening and it looks like Lexie and Alexis are front and center in their groups.

Do we have pics or videos?

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Stee said:

I think they are filming screen promos for the stadium but it looks like Alexis and Lexie are the points / center dancers for these!   

OMG! Alexis and/or Lexie for point!

• Love 7
4 hours ago, veronicamers said:

Brennan stans, how many times did she go to TC without making the squad? Three?

You rang???  I 'm pretty sure she was cut twice & made it on the 3rd try.

• Love 2

I love Lexie, but the Savannah, Alexis, Gina, hair color combo looked really good. Gina was not being extra and I enjoyed watching her.

Do you guys think they are doing the new big screen intro?!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, raindancer said:

Nude shoes with an almond or pointed toe elongates your legs.  If I have to wear a skirt, I wear the hell out of nude heels.  

Maybe it's fillers, maybe it's Maybelline.  Whatever it is she looks beautiful (honestly I doubt she got a nose job - but if she did I want the name of her surgeon).  

I agree with the fillers... so many aesthetic surgeons or PAs are advertising "liquid" nose jobs now, and I think Heather works at a med spa type place right? I'm sure strategically placed fillers and Botox have tweaked her look with basically no downtime

• Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, loveaux said:

Best solos

All of them was for best solos? I know Kelli gives them Barbies for things like best artistic s, persistences etc so that’s what I mean with what I meant. I know it’s best solo. I remember Christina got one for having one for persistence one year.

also on subject of Christina, is Brianna (the curly hair girl, think it is Brianna?) isn’t she wearing something Christina and someone else wore the year before?

Edited by CrazyEve
  • Love 1
Just now, CrazyEve said:

All of them was for best solos? I know Kelli gives them Barbies for things like best artistic s, persistences etc so that’s what I mean with what I meant. I know it’s best solo. I remember Christina got one for having one for persistence one year.

I'm pretty sure yea, most of the time the Barbies are given for the solos they like the most. It might not be the best solo (i.e., Christina's garbage solo last year), but just the one that the judges think is the best.

1 minute ago, Loves2Dance said:

Heather is too basic for me. 

I think she's GORGEOUS! Amy is barely cute to me lol. And I am not on the Alexis train at all. I think she looks like a poor man's Kate Middleton.

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, Slate said:

Could anyone tell which cheerleaders were featured in that promo? Love seeing Alexis and Lexie shine.

Loved seeing them shine as well 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Has it been said before? I think Amanda D. looks like VK. 

No she doesn't. Not even if I tilt my head and squint.

7 hours ago, KatieC said:

Is Alexis wearing that same dress that seems to show up everywhere? 

Adding: I’m starting to wonder if it’s part of the DCC uniform? 😂

I think that dress is so cute. I've wondered where Gina bought it.

3 hours ago, DBAAT said:

Absolutely love Ashlee's costume!!!

That's a lot of look.

2 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Last year someone did a very handy photo gallery of the TCC with their names.  Is someone going to do it this year?

Someone did. It's in the candidates list thread.

11 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

Heather is too basic for me. 

Heather was very "regular girl" to me her rookie year. I have no idea what she's done, but she's much more glamorous now.

742105038_HeatherOConnor.thumb.jpg.ab695ca022d6c784eb8169d6dc12e14c.jpg

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Last year someone did a very handy photo gallery of the TCC with their names.  Is someone going to do it this year?

Please 

1 hour ago, loveaux said:

All the pics and vids are on the DCC insta story

Link pls?

11 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Pls?

(edited)

After seeing the posts on media day, I deff think Lexie is getting point. I think she’s stunning. I would really like to see Heather, Lexie, or Gina get point. 

Edited by Erinbridget
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Link pls?

Pls?

Candidates pictures are in the candidates list thread on this forum. 

DCC Cheerleaders live is on their Instagram page: @dccheerleaders

Twitter also has some of the media posted.  I shared it above.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, go4luca said:

carolinebrock95_4_6_2019_8_31_53_637.jpg

It’s so nice to see this group of girls happy and seemingly close. I hope it’s true, and not just for the picture and social media. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, CPA1967 said:

It’s so nice to see this group of girls happy and seemingly close. I hope it’s true, and not just for the picture and social media. 

I would say that it helps to be the first rookie class able to get thru the year without being surrounded by drama in a while:)

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Alright alright alright. I see there is already discussion about point. So are we getting Alexis or Lexie? Cause I can live with either of those two.

• Love 8
45 minutes ago, DanceChick said:

I think she's GORGEOUS! Amy is barely cute to me lol. And I am not on the Alexis train at all. I think she looks like a poor man's Kate Middleton.

I respectfully disagree. Kate stick in her butt, wishes she looked like Alexis. I bet William would too!

2 minutes ago, Lona said:

Alright alright alright. I see there is already discussion about point. So are we getting Alexis or Lexie? Cause I can live with either of those two.

Same.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I would say that it helps to be the first rookie class able to get thru the year without being surrounded by drama in a while:)

Well 3 months of VK.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Lona said:

Oh it's been discussed.  Read back several months, LOL.

• Love 1

I’ve never considered Alexis to be one of the best dancers, but she definitely has the “look” for point. I can see why they’re featuring her. Definitely one of the most beautiful girls on the team.

• Love 14

Hi friends! 

Long time lurker, first time poster.  I have stalked this board for so long but was finally motivated enough to post after VK got a barbie. Can we just not please 😡

Love the idea of Alexis / Lexie / Gina triangle. Unpopular opinion I also love Maddie so wouldn't be entirely disappointed if she was there too.

Totally rooting for Kristin Dodd this year. I loved her last year and was bummed she didnt make it. Fingers crossed this is her year! 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

I’ve never considered Alexis to be one of the best dancers, but she definitely has the “look” for point. I can see why they’re featuring her. Definitely one of the most beautiful girls on the team.

I think they're definitely featuring some of the most photogenic girls for "point" for whatever this video is for. If it's for their big screen intro, I can understand them picking the prettiest ones (which I feel funny saying since the whole team is freakin gorgeous compared to the average Jane). I guess whoever ends up being point needs to be HD compatible too, though...

• Love 13
9 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Oh it's been discussed.  Read back several months, LOL.

Seriously. I think it started once we found out KaShara and Lacey were retiring. Maybe even before that! There are three topics that never die on this board. (1) who does/does not have "the look," (2) who is too soft/too thin, and (3) Where is everyone going to be in the triangle and why.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I hope they plan on using cuts and edits.  Right now it looks hokey as heck.

Am I tripping or did Savannah mess up the counts?

• Love 6
6 hours ago, veronicamers said:

Not necessarily. There have been contenders invited to training camp for a second time (or third) who don't make it. Brennan being the most recent example. Brennan stans, how many times did she go to TC without making the squad? Three?  

Brennan has auditioned four times.  She didn't make Training Camp the first time, was invited back three times and cut twice before making the squad her third time in Training Camp.

As for the Barbies, I'm not surprised that Victoria got one this year.  I can't remember if she got one last year as well (though I would have been surprised if she had and was CERTAINLY surprised that Christina got one).  If the Barbies are for best solos, they should ONLY be for the technically superior, best performed, and overly outstanding solos, not the "feel good" solo or the "pity" Barbie or the "nepotism" award.  Now disappearing back into the smoke.  No, I didn't put in an order for a smoke machine; there's a wildfire in Washington state that's already burned 5,000+ acres called the 243 fire in Grant County.  It can even be seen by satellite.  Level 3 evacs in place for certain areas and smoke/horrible air quality where I live (I'm nowhere near the fire so I'm safe).

• Love 5
7 hours ago, cgloss said:

So proud of Ashlee. She went from being in danger of being cut last year to getting a Barbie. She seems to have a bold, no apologies personality (check her outfit!) and I think it reflects in her dancing. Look forward to seeing what she can do this year.

I definitely see her as a 50 yard line girl! Hope she stays around long enough.  She has the IT factor down and reminds me of a point from the past!!!  Wonder who I might be thinking of?

• Love 10
1 minute ago, EricaShadows said:

Brennan has auditioned four times.  She didn't make Training Camp the first time, was invited back three times and cut twice before making the squad her third time in Training Camp.

As for the Barbies, I'm not surprised that Victoria got one this year.  I can't remember if she got one last year as well (though I would have been surprised if she had and was CERTAINLY surprised that Christina got one).  If the Barbies are for best solos, they should ONLY be for the technically superior, best performed, and overly outstanding solos, not the "feel good" solo or the "pity" Barbie or the "nepotism" award.  Now disappearing back into the smoke.  No, I didn't put in an order for a smoke machine; there's a wildfire in Washington state that's already burned 5,000+ acres called the 243 fire in Grant County.  It can even be seen by satellite.  Level 3 evacs in place for certain areas and smoke/horrible air quality where I live (I'm nowhere near the fire so I'm safe).

I'm sorry.  Last year was horrible with the fires here in Oregon and the Carr Fire in Redding.  I am praying it won't be as bad this year.

• Love 3