Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E17: Unanswered Questions

• Start Topic

Scrambling to find Katie, the women are shocked to discover her true whereabouts; Gizelle battles mother nature; Karen teaches the ladies a unique technique; the fun comes to screeching halt when Karen and Ashley get into an unexpected conflict.

Airs September 1, 2019.

I think I really HATE ASHLEY. God, she is insufferable. She really thought that if she told the women Michael was innocent and nothing happened that they would blindly follow along and she's PISSED that no one is buying her story. Ugh. 

• Love 15

I, for one, enjoyed that Gizelle kept getting shut down. She tried to start with Karen by saying that Karen was enabling Katie. She tried to jump in during the Ashley argument, but was cut off. Even the horse wasn't feeling her this week.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

Katie’s wigs have been terrible, but Ashley can’t say anything after those talking heads with that curly mop on her head...I’m still not over it.

I liked Karen’s discussion with Ashley.  She calmly and directly made her point and explained her feelings.  It wasn’t behind Ashley’s back to the other women, no texts or “receipts” or other drama...except the lobby and maybe her talking heads, but still.  For all her airs and grand dame ridiculousness, she handled Ashley well and was also delicate and understanding with Katie without being messy or nosey like Giselle.

• Love 14

As much as I haven't been able to stand Gizelle the past few episodes her, "But what about Kangaroo?" without a second of hesitation when Ashley said she didn't like to use animals for entertainment dropped me dead! Lmao!

shade GIF by WE tv

• LOL 15
  • Love 6

That submarine thing - did they put stuff underwater for people to look at, like that statute, or is there legit wreckage out there?  

I was a little surprised that Robyn seemed to banish Karen from her room during the fight with Ashley.  And just now as I’m typing this I realize that it was because Ashley was also staying in that room, and not a critique of Karen being wrong and Ashley being right.  Ding!  Maybe had a few too many holiday weekend drinks yesterday.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Anonysaurus said:

I think I really HATE ASHLEY. God, she is insufferable.

This. 

What exactly has she accomplished in life to be so entitled and patronizing?  

Married some old dude and got herself on a ratchet TV show. I guess that’s success. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
40 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

That submarine thing - did they put stuff underwater for people to look at, like that statute, or is there legit wreckage out there?  

I have no doubt it's for the benefit of the tourists (& TV networks) willing to shell out $$. Although I am sure there is legit wreckage out there. 

38 minutes ago, TV Glotzer said:

This. 

What exactly has she accomplished in life to be so entitled and patronizing?  

Married some old dude and got herself on a ratchet TV show. I guess that’s success. 

Compared to the rest of her family that makes her a success. To most other people she's nothing more than a ratchet (love that word) gold digger. 

• Love 2

I love that Karen and Candice have the same opinion as most of the viewers re:  Michael. LOL @ Ashley’s Nosferatu impression when Karen said contact without consent is questionable.

Candiace and Robyn had the best sailing looks, though everyone except Ashley looked good. Ashley looked like she was wearing a cheap costume.

Not sure the audio of Ashley peeing was necessary, we all know how at-home pregnancy tests work.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Why does Karen get to appoint herself judge & jury of Michael Darby?  The matter has already been adjudicated &, as Assley stated, dismissed.  Karen & the rest of the coven can disagree all they want, but the law has spoken. As Michael's behavior upset Karen, can't she just try to be civil to Ashley & ignore her spouse, rather than spoiling a previously happy day by again trying to rehash the issue?  Public, same-sex, jocular, drunken, alleged groping is highly offensive but is far from rape. This so-called "sexual assault" & the cameraman's subsequent request for a "peace/restraining order" have been reviewed by prosecutors, & dropped for lack of evidence.  Karen - MYOB & focus on that rollerball (& finding/funding palatial rentals after The Black Bill Gates's little financial/legal fiasco.) 

And so what if Michael is truly bi or gay - that's strictly an issue for he & Ashley to address, & nobody else gets a say, period.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

Yes, they build sculptures to sink and turn into dive sites. The one that they saw was Simon Morris's Amphitrite, a 600-pound bronze sculpture.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, telemachus2 said:

Why does Karen get to appoint herself judge & jury of Michael Darby?  The matter has already been adjudicated &, as Assley stated, dismissed. 

Because she's desperate for a storyline?  I'm no great fan of Ashley and Michael, but as you say, the case has already been closed.  Karen has nothing else going on, really.  Her daughter isn't going to be the next Cardi B (or even the next Candi D), she can't continue grieving her parents indefinitely, the dodgy issue of where she really lives is something she'd like to downplay, and she wants to promote her fragrance as much as she can without talking about what her role in creating/financing La' Dame actually is.  (And what's that completely superfluous apostrophe or accent mark doing there anyway?  Both wrong.)  So she gets up on her victim soapbox and equates grabbing someone's butt with full-on rape--similar, but hardly the same--and demands to have the case readjudicated to her satisfaction.  I guess it's a shiny distraction for a minute or two.  But she can't keep pivoting every time Ashley counters her ludicrous logic.  Not forever anyway.

Apropos of nothing, I have those same chairs on my deck that they had at the resort.  Mine aren't stool height and they aren't black, but they're the same design.  I love them.  I also loved Robyn's glittery bathing suit.  Put a sequin on it and I'm there for it.

Re Michael, I meant to add:  Gay, bi, or anywhere along whatever spectrum, he needs to keep his damn hands to himself.  What the F is his problem?  No gay man I've ever known has behaved like that.  And none of them were on TV.

Edited by Mondrianyone
  • Love 21
3 hours ago, telemachus2 said:

Why does Karen get to appoint herself judge & jury of Michael Darby?  The matter has already been adjudicated &, as Assley stated, dismissed.  Karen & the rest of the coven can disagree all they want, but the law has spoken. As Michael's behavior upset Karen, can't she just try to be civil to Ashley & ignore her spouse, rather than spoiling a previously happy day by again trying to rehash the issue?  Public, same-sex, jocular, drunken, alleged groping is highly offensive but is far from rape. This so-called "sexual assault" & the cameraman's subsequent request for a "peace/restraining order" have been reviewed by prosecutors, & dropped for lack of evidence.  Karen - MYOB & focus on that rollerball (& finding/funding palatial rentals after The Black Bill Gates's little financial/legal fiasco.) 

And so what if Michael is truly bi or gay - that's strictly an issue for he & Ashley to address, & nobody else gets a say, period.

I agree.

Michael Darby needs to keep his hands to himself.  He clearly does have an issue with touching people in a way that they don't like.  I don't know whether he's intending to be friendly or he's doing out of a desire to feel someone up, but it doesn't matter.  If someone doesn't want the contact, it is wrong.  So there's that and he needs to stop that shit, period.  

But Karen isn't owed some sort of special consideration in this situation and I'm not sure why she feels like she is.  I totally understand, based on her past, her having strong feelings about the situation, but it's as resolved as it is going to get.  All she can do at this point is adjust her interactions with him to accommodate her comfort levels.  She can't just demand that he prove that he is innocent to her in a way that the legal system doesn't require.  It's not like she was the victim, or a relative of hers was, she's kind of trying to shoehorn herself into that role here and it's not her place to do that.  

• Love 20

Why does Karen get to appoint herself judge & jury of Michael Darby? 

So she can bring attention back to herself by referencing her own rape story? Karen uses tragedy for attention.

It was fun to see all of the Bahama fashions, with a few missteps (Karen).

• Love 8

I cant fault Karen for bringing up the Elephant ..... I get it, this is what Ashley has been asking for "if we are gonna be friends I need you to tell me what you are really thinking and saying about me".. Karen did that .. she was honest at that moment .....this is what I think. she didn't want Ashley to think that the good times they had been having was all fake and she was secretly harboring these thoughts ...... How is she being faulted for that?  could she have done it in a better way yes but this is Karen shes like a bull in a china shop .. at least she was upfront about it... All the women are still talking about it behind Ashley's back and NONE of the women think he is innocent (so now she looks like an idiot watching this after the fact thinking these girls are on her side and seeing what they were really thinking and saying about the situation) .. Karen is the only one that was honest about it but now shes the bad guy? Would it have been better for Ashley to hear about it from one of the other ladies? (looking at you Gisele) Girl do you know what Karen is saying behind your back? While leaving out the shit her and all the other girls were saying... There is a lot that annoys me about Karen but this was not one of them

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 7
On 9/1/2019 at 10:09 PM, breezy424 said:

I got nothing.  What a boring episode with woman continually yelling at one another.  What is with them and lobbies?

Ha - DH walked in the room and said "oh look, you're watching housewives yelling at each other"  I said "you know, you're right...they're all getting ridiculous".

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, telemachus2 said:

I'm on Karen's side with this.  Dismissed only means that the prosecutors didn't have enough evidence or simply didn't feel this was worth their time.  

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I'm on Karen's side with this.  Dismissed only means that the prosecutors didn't have enough evidence or simply didn't feel this was worth their time.  

And at least she was honest with how she felt unlike ALL the other ladies smiling in Ashley face while talking mad shit about it behind her back .. the very definition of being fake

• Love 9

So I understand they can't really break the fourth wall (they ended up doing that anyway in this episode by showing us the producer and security) but why couldn't production step in before Gizelle and Robyn went to the front desk to see if they can file a missing person's report on Katie? That was a little OTT. 

So Katie didn't even call her boyfriend to let him know she was leaving the Cayman's?

• Love 3

I thought that Karen was essentially saying "I'm still trying to develop a relationship with you, but don't side-eye me when I don't treat Michael like he's cool, because as far as I'm concerned, he's not." Her issue wasn't that she was trying to ask for some super special level of proof, just for her, but that she was seeking to explain why she won't be inviting Michael to the BBQ, ever. 

And I agree with her underlying point which was that continuing to touch other grown adults in places where they don't want to be touched because you think it's funny or cute, is neither.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
51 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

So I understand they can't really break the fourth wall (they ended up doing that anyway in this episode by showing us the producer and security) but why couldn't production step in before Gizelle and Robyn went to the front desk to see if they can file a missing person's report on Katie? That was a little OTT. 

So Katie didn't even call her boyfriend to let him know she was leaving the Cayman's?

And doesn't it take 24 hours before you are to fill out a MP form?

• Love 2
4 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

So she can bring attention back to herself by referencing her own rape story? Karen uses tragedy for attention.

It was fun to see all of the Bahama fashions, with a few missteps (Karen).

What about that horrid pantsuit Beaky was wearing? And what the cottage cheese was going on the backs of Gizzard's thighs?

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, SimonSeymour said:

Karen — It’s not “the white elephant in the room,” it’s just “the elephant in the room.”  

Maybe she was just talking in code to imply that Ashley is the manifestation of one:

Extravagant, but impractical, gift that cannot be easily disposed of....

• LOL 2
7 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Hmmm....I thought a person wasn't considered missing until after 24 hours.

Police may not act on the report but you should actually demand they rake the report even more so in a situation like this where she was behaving oddly and a tourist on vacation.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

The first time Ashley and Michael split she came crawling back because she was broke and apparently he wasn't giving her any money. Now she has the baby she so desperately wanted (and 18 yrs of child support) and surely makes enough money of her own now that she has been on the show for a number of years. Wouldn't surprise me if she left him again. She's still very young and beautiful, she could find happiness with another man instead of this psycho pervert she has to keep lying for. 

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

. She's still very young and beautiful, she could find happiness with another man instead of this psycho pervert she has to keep lying for. 

so shes ok for being a gold digger cause shes young and beautiful? i think they deserve each other shes just as slimy as him if she is only having this kid for a meal ticket off him

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Ashley herself has said time and time again "they all agreed to share their life on the show." She was adamant that everyone talk about

Robin being broke

Juan having an affair

Karen and Ray being broke

Where Karen lives

Monique drinking

The list goes on. And since it's the only story-line on the show I would make Ashley swallow a full drum of her own medicine every time I was in her presence. 

Edited by Boofish
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

And at least she was honest with how she felt unlike ALL the other ladies smiling in Ashley face while talking mad shit about it behind her back .. the very definition of being fake

Then she should talk to her about it, separately.  Not scream at her about it in the lobby of a hotel.  The day they went to the salt room? That would have been an ideal time to do it.  When they were somewhere, just the two of them and not drunk.  In the middle of a group, after doing a bunch of shots and in a hotel lobby, to try to pull her to one side and whisper some shit like it wouldn't be noticed or be a thing is NOT the way to do it if you didn't want it to be a big thing.  Gizelle had a talk with her, one on one, at a restaurant.  It was calm, they talked, it was fine.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Dismissed only means that the prosecutors didn't have enough evidence or simply didn't feel this was worth their time.  

Yeah, for all Ashley's harping on "do you know how the law works," she was wrong. She seems to be confusing "dismissed" or "dropped" with "found innocent," and that's not what happened here or what it means generally. Michael was not found innocent in a court of law; the case didn't GET to court. That doesn't mean he did it or he didn't do it; it means the case didn't go anywhere.

(And based on the talking heads, none of the other women think he's innocent. I can't remember if Monique has said anything, but Karen, Candiace, Robyn, and Gizelle have all said straight up that they think he threw money at the problem to make it go away, NOT that they think he's innocent and the cameraman made it up.)

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Yeah, for all Ashley's harping on "do you know how the law works," she was wrong. She seems to be confusing "dismissed" or "dropped" with "found innocent," and that's not what happened here or what it means generally. Michael was not found innocent in a court of law; the case didn't GET to court. That doesn't mean he did it or he didn't do it; it means the case didn't go anywhere.

(And based on the talking heads, none of the other women think he's innocent. I can't remember if Monique has said anything, but Karen, Candiace, Robyn, and Gizelle have all said straight up that they think he threw money at the problem to make it go away, NOT that they think he's innocent and the cameraman made it up.)

Right?  I answered her, "yes....do you?"

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Katie is not well. I am a registered nurse, certainly not a doctor, but from my point of view she either has a substance abuse issue, or mental health issue and is on psych meds that are altering her behavior. All this leads me to being happy she is no longer on the show. She should get well in private.

How cute was Robyn's one piece bathing suit with the stones, which she paired with the white pants? Really cute look!

I have to take the Grand Dams side on this one. Just because Michael's situation was swept under the rug doesn't mean he is innocent.  Its clear he once again groped a male. We can say its bawdy Aussie humor, a homosexual gesture, or a hand spasm. He still did that, and the advance was not welcome.  Men can "me too" men.....its not unheard of. 

If Ashley is thinking she may be preggers on the trip....why order fireballs? One last hurrah while maybe sorta "my boobs hurt" pregnant isn't cute girl.  Very inconsistent in your messages Ashley.

Looking forward to seasons end so I no longer have to see Ashley with the TH chub face, purple garish eyeshadow, and black curly wig. That talking head scares the bejesus out of me. Also happy to retire Candyass's look with the odd pink eye shadow covering the entire circumference of her orbital region.  Whoever told these gals those were good looks were not their friends.

Edited by Crazydoxielady
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, smores said:

Then she should talk to her about it, separately.  Not scream at her about it in the lobby of a hotel.  The day they went to the salt room? That would have been an ideal time to do it.  When they were somewhere, just the two of them and not drunk.  In the middle of a group, after doing a bunch of shots and in a hotel lobby, to try to pull her to one side and whisper some shit like it wouldn't be noticed or be a thing is NOT the way to do it if you didn't want it to be a big thing.  Gizelle had a talk with her, one on one, at a restaurant.  It was calm, they talked, it was fine.

Does Ashly take people aside? No. why should Ashly get separate considerations because her husband is a predator? They weren’t screaming in a lobby Ashly was screaming in their room. And Karen after finally maybe thinking yes we had a good bonding time maybe we can truly be friends in that moment thought before we go farther I need to clear the air (was it a great time no) but it wasn’t done to be mean it was just in Karin’s mind the time to do it with them actually getting along the full day and having her guard down. Ashly lives to air peoples shit so she should expect her shit to be aired to she always did it in front of the other ladies so why should she be taken aside and coddled when she herself never does that?

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 8
20 hours ago, telemachus2 said:

There are a number of incorrect comments you've made about the legal aspects of the case. 

The case was NOT adjudicated and the law did NOT speak on this matter.  No judge or jury assessed the facts of the case and determined guilt or innocence. The State's Attorney Office determined that they had not gathered sufficient evidence to take pursue the case, therefore, the case was never presented before a judge. Karen is within her rights to speak facts - a dismissal of the case due to insufficient evidence gathered is not a vindication of someone's innocence nor a validation of their guilt (and she didn't claim either). People who tend to have little value for other people's space or consent rarely make it a point to take advantage of people in obvious plain sight. I don't know about you or others here, but I don't know enough people with enough fingers and toes to count all of the times I've heard the accused in a sexual assault case defend themselves with complete denial of the incident, the insistence that the interaction was consensual, or much like this case, invoking a narrative that challenges intent because both parties admit to contact. Karen is not making herself the judge, jury, and executioner here, as a rape survivor, she understands the difficulties one goes through trying to prove that they were violated and she has every right not to buy the watered-down 'court win' that Ashley and Michael are selling because he was not proven innocent. The eyes of the law do not agree with anyone who suggests that his innocence was proven. It wasn't.  Everyone here can hate on Karen for what she said and/or how she said it but she in no terms was wrong about what she said.

• Love 16
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

so shes ok for being a gold digger cause shes young and beautiful?

I said she could find happiness with another man, I didn't say anything about it being ok to be a gold digger or that she wasn't slimey. Michael is getting plenty out of this relationship. I'm sure he knew exactly what he was getting in to when he married her. 

• Love 4
On 9/2/2019 at 12:53 PM, TexasGal said:

I was a little surprised that Robyn seemed to banish Karen from her room during the fight with Ashley.  And just now as I’m typing this I realize that it was because Ashley was also staying in that room, and not a critique of Karen being wrong and Ashley being right.  Ding!  Maybe had a few too many holiday weekend drinks yesterday.

While there IIRC..3 ship wrecks near (maybe more but I only dived/dove 3...

the mermaid was placed..and is located near Sunset House...

I can’t remember her name exactly but it’s something like Aphrodite… But not… Sorry my memory is gone… And I’m too lazy to Google it… LOL

great place to stay especially for divers.

Edited by Shellbell59
  • Useful 1
On 9/1/2019 at 6:22 PM, Anonysaurus said:

I think I really HATE ASHLEY. God, she is insufferable. She really thought that if she told the women Michael was innocent and nothing happened that they would blindly follow along and she's PISSED that no one is buying her story. Ugh. 

Blows my mind how ppl deem a “not guilty” as “innocent”...

..and dismissal of charges? Even MORE likely not innocent...that’s why prosecutors don’t proceed without a lock down case...

no ashley...Michael was not “found to be innocent in the eyes of the court”... they simply didn’t have an open and shut case...you fool...

can we count how many “not guilty” verdicts are read...when it should have gone the other way?

It’s not NEARLY as bad as the GUILTY verdicts given to the innocent...

I just read an article about the “Exoneration Project” (much like the “Innocence Project”. They have exonerated 2000 incarcerated men/women who had ALREADY served nearly 18,000 years combined...sad...worse in my opinion..

All eyes are on Michael now....if he does ANYTHING again...he will be exposed...some guy will slap a civil suit faster than Ashley can say “innocent”.

Also IF HE DOES ANYTHING? He’s dealing with impulse issues that DEFINITELY need addressed...as men can obviously be sexually harassed as much as a woman...

hands off Michael!!!! 😳ALL 👀s are on YOU!!!

Edited by Shellbell59
  • Love 2

It's interesting that Karen is calling out Ashley for something Ashley's husband did (and I was pretty clear in my earlier post that I think he did it, so no misinterpreting a dismissal of the case as an innocent verdict at this end) but wanted to remain completely immune from questions and accusations when Ray was dealing with failure to pay his taxes.  And we know for a fact he was guilty of that offense.  Now she's the arbiter of guilt and innocence and how the spouses of accused men should be treated by the rest of the group.  It's all a matter of whose ox happens to be gored at the moment.  But then again if it weren't for short-term memory loss among these women, we wouldn't have a show at all.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 9/2/2019 at 7:15 AM, For Cereals said:

Katie’s wigs have been terrible, but Ashley can’t say anything after those talking heads with that curly mop on her head...I’m still not over it.

I liked Karen’s discussion with Ashley.  She calmly and directly made her point and explained her feelings.  It wasn’t behind Ashley’s back to the other women, no texts or “receipts” or other drama...except the lobby and maybe her talking heads, but still.  For all her airs and grand dame ridiculousness, she handled Ashley well and was also delicate and understanding with Katie without being messy or nosey like Giselle.

I’m not a fan of Ashley...or Karen.

I think Karen was “spinning” the “My ONLY CONCERN has been YOU!!”... nah....Karen loved stirring the shit...and wasn’t all that concerned with Ashley...

I thought she was getting back at A and M for the crap about “renting” Taj Mahal at reunion few seasons back...

they are ALL extra as far as I’m concerned with exception of Robin.. phake fonies....this year...trying too hard to create tension/drama/SL...IMO

I'm just going to stick my legal nose in for a second and say that there is no "found innocent" in our legal system.  There is a presumption of innocence for the state to try to overcome, and then a jury (or judge, in a bench trial) decides whether the accused is guilty or not guilty.  This is a really important distinction.  No one needs to prove their innocence to society.  It's presumed.  The fact that this case was dropped so early is much more indicative of lack of guilt than if this case had gone to trial.  A trial would have meant that the state thought they could deprive Michael of his liberty.  Dismissing the charges well before trial means the state was not very interested in incarcerating Michael at this period of time, and that is an indication of lack of evidence.  

Now Karen is certainly entitled to her own opinion about what may have happened (if I doubt someone and I think they're creepy, I'm sure not going to let the fact that a criminal case against him didn't stick cause me to embrace him with open arms). Karen doesn't need proof beyond and to the exclusion of reasonable doubt to feel what she feels, and she's entitled to be honest about that, but I think time and place play a big role here.  I also think Ashley is fully within her rights to be like, "Karen, he was exonerated by the legal system.  I believe him.  Do you expect me to prove it to you?  Like, honestly, what do you expect?"  That's why this show used to be good.  Because it had legit conflict, where I could see both sides, and sometimes, if multiple women were fighting, multiple sides.

I think the show isn't good anymore because the season has been too long and the footage is so damn old. This season is at least as long as the past season of Real Houswevises of New York City, and there is just not that much material.  It would have been good if they ended the season after 12 episodes.  The fact that we had to spend the entire opening segment on "where is Katie?" when a.) who really cares? Lisa Vanderpump left Puerto Rico without telling anyone in season four of RHBH and no one was anything but annoyed.  Katie's not even a full-time cast member.  If Marlo, from Real Housewifes of Atlanta, who is also not a full-time cast member, went missing on the last morning of a vacation, I'd be like, "well, ok, I don't care.  Her stuff is gone.  No blood on the floor.  Let's move on."  Then there is b.) the crew knew where she was.  So double who-cares.  And you know this is a nonstarter of a storyline is when the biggest question is "how was Katie's hotel room door open?"  Think about it.  Whether a hotel room is occupied or not, the doors are always locked, unless someone physically jams them open.  Gizelle didn't say Katie's door was jammed open, she said Katie's door was open.  So the fact that Gizelle was supposedly able to walk right in screamed plot contrivance and I was so bored.  Never did I fear for Katie's safety.  They should have mentioned once that Katie took off and moved on.  If there was not enough footage to fill a 44 damn minute episode, show Monique get hit in the head with a fishing pole for nine more minutes.  It's far less insulting to my intelligence?

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Shellbell59 said:

While there IIRC..3 ship wrecks near (maybe more but I only dived/dove 3...

the mermaid was placed..and is located near Sunset House...

I can’t remember her name exactly but it’s something like Aphrodite… But not… Sorry my memory is gone… And I’m too lazy to Google it… LOL

great place to stay especially for divers.

I googled it because I was curious.  I had a feeling it wasn't Aphrodite....you were very close though, its Amphitrite.  Good job!

• LOL 1