Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

S06.E06: Week 3, Part 2

Recommended Posts

Quote

Demi tells Chris how conflicted she feels; a new arrival has her designs on Chris; Demi reconnects with the woman she left behind.

Airs August 20, 2019.

Share this post


Link to post

1 minute ago, leighdear said:

Kristina is one of the biggest bitches ever to hit that beach.  I though Nicole was bad.  

I think she’s just trying hard to show people that she’s not gonna be the fool of paradise again since her last time there , she got played like a fiddle and spent the whole season crying . But she actually is coming off desperate instead because it’s very obvious that as much as she’s trying to show everyone that she’s playing Blake , you can tell she has hearts in her eyes for him . I’m finding her voice more and more annoying . 

  • Like 13
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

I like Katie, but she has a Romulan forehead when she cries.  I like Chris with her, too. 

Jen has the same narrow mouth that Kevin has.  I don't like her, she needs to leave & find Kevin & breed babies with anus mouths.  

  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post

Deans being smart and trying to recreate his image since the last paradise . Unfortunately for Caelynn , I don’t think his not going out on other dates has anything to do with his feelings for her .  He’s totally enjoying the crap out of Blake taking the heat this time . 

Katies nose is giganto

Edited by Jaclyn88
  • Like 7
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

7 minutes ago, Meraji said:

That's so disgusting of the show to bring on Demi's girlfriend. A new low.

Why disgusting?

i agree they shouldn’t bring in folks from outside Bachelor Nation, but nothing disgusting about her or them.   

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I’m not sure Ive ever been more embarrassed for someone than Nicole with that song. Omg so cringy. 

I really don’t want dudes in my tummy. Lol

Edited by TiredMe
  • Like 13
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Jen has the same narrow mouth that Kevin has.  I don't like her, she needs to leave & find Kevin & breed babies with anus mouths.  

I can't believe Dean said she was one of the most beautiful woman on the planet.  Lord.  I'll never understand men

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

So the girlfriend came down to get Demi, and now she's staying so Demi can pursue their relationship in Mexico? WTF? Why?! And are they shipping in another woman for Derek or is Derek going to choose to leave?

  • Like 23
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post


This dinner with Demi and Kristian, so many likes.. like I’m feeling like I don’t know like, I just like I’m like I’m really into this like....

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Christian is the lovechild of Hannah G. and Danielle M. from Nick’s season. She’s also very low energy and not quite made for reality tv like Demi. 

  • Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Kristian looks a little like Hannah if Hannah were 5 years older, 8 inches taller, and had ever eaten a carb.

  • Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

58 minutes ago, SallyAlbright said:

Derek seems nice, relatively normal, and is one of the best looking guys there. Between obnoxious Taylor and now Demi, he has really bad taste in women. Someone help him! 

Taylor and Demi have something in common - they seem really immature/young for Derek?  Am I totally off base, age wise?  Derek looks like a man, but he likes these childlike women. I don't know.  He needs to try somebody more mature and confident and sure of herself.  I don't even know why he hangs around these BIP people.  HE LOOKS LIKE JIM HALPERT.  He could probably get anyone!  I even think John Krasinski is out of Emily Blunt's league, that's how hot John is, and he even isn't my type.

57 minutes ago, TiredMe said:

I’m not sure Ive ever been more embarrassed for someone than Nicole with that song. Omg so cringy. 

I really don’t want dudes in my tummy. Lol

SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE HELL ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

  • Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I FF through all the Demi BS and it cut the show down to less than 1 hour for me. Good times!

Edited by hoosiermom · Reason: I’m old
  • Like 17
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, UGAmp said:

Christian is the lovechild of Hannah G. and Danielle M. from Nick’s season. She’s also very low energy and not quite made for reality tv like Demi. 

She has that low monotone voice that Blake has LOL.  Like absolutely no dynamism to what they are talking about so it's hard to follow.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

34 minutes ago, phlebas said:

Kristian looks a little like Hannah if Hannah were 5 years older, 8 inches taller, and had ever eaten a carb.

Wow, I'm really seeing the resemblance now.  Weird!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

The Demi crap is ruining Paradise for me. It was so obviously pre-planned, is pandering, and a complete double standard.  I changed the channel.

...And I came here to catch up on posts....

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

People in an existing relationship don’t belong on the show. Are we supposed to wonder who Demi/Christian will give their rose to? I hope Derek hangs around, I think he is the best looking guy there.

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post

Demi and her girlfriend should have just ridden off into the sunset together but this whole thing reeks since how serious can it be if she went on BIP anyway. 

Did I see Demi on a date with JPJ on the previews or was that somebody else. 

Oh goody, another rose ceremony twist. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I think the show was definitely testing Derek as a potential Bachelor with this storyline. I’m sure that he was in on it and that was dangled as the possibility if he played along.

  • Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

I stopped watching this drivel last week. Just to be clear, 90% of the focus this season is going to focus on what these people did BEFORE they came on the show? Blake/Caelyn/Kristina/Hannah Demi/random girl? Great job, ABC.

Maybe next season’s the Bachelor can save money filming the season and just be weekly After the Final Rose studio shows where we get to hear arguments and love connections between people we’ve never met. And then (gasp) it’s revealed which girl we’ve never met gets engaged to some guy we’ve never seen!!!

  • Like 19
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

The whole Demi storyline is didactic and wrong.  It was bad enough to bring the girlfriend to Paradise but to let her stay there and carry on in front of Derek.  I think this might be a jumping the shark ep, or maybe next year we'll get the same storyline with men and can watch two guys making out.  That'll teach us.  It is so unfair to Derek that I can't help but think he will be the next bachelor.

  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, leighdear said:

And here comes Demi's girlfriend.  Totally planned and a complete set-up.  Not a surprise to anybody except some of the castaways Demi didn't reveal her bisexuality to already. 

Lies, all lies.  And total bullshit,  

How exactly will this work? They obviously would choose each other.

chris Hansen is getting an email from me. I think it’s inappropriate for the show host to love a combatant, even if it’s not in a physical or romantic way.

Pretty much over this. If I hear stagecoach one more damn time. 

Who is the joker with the moustache? He looks like some cheesy ‘70’s porn star. I’m calling him Boogie Night. 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post

I would definitely be good with Derek being the next Bachelor! Do you think it would be enough time to be over his heartbreak? What I mean is, believable enough for Bachelor Nation to buy into it?

It is wrong to bring an existing significant other on the show, same sex or not. They should have left. It was not fair to Derek to flaunt their relationship in front of him. 

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post

This whole BIP season, and Hannah's season is really solidifying one fact for me. I will most likely not be watching The Bachelor this season. 

This whole Derek storyline is clearly an angle to see how the audience feels about him. While I think he's a nice guy, very Ben Higgins-esque, I also found Ben's season to be boring and have no interesting in reliving it. Although to Ben's credit, I don't mind him now and listen to his podcast occasionally. 

I do feel bad however that this whole Demi storyline is being done at Ben's expense and if she had a boyfriend at home and wanted to bring him on the show, she would absolutely be a villain. To me the only way this would have worked is if 2 girls (or guys) from Bachelor Nation expressed interest in each other and BIP purposefully casted them to be on the same season w/ each other to see if they hit it off. 

Let's be clear, I'm all for representation, but when historically the "relationship at home" has always made someone a villain on a season, no matter how upfront someone was about it in the beginning, I'm really baffled as to why the show decided to do this. The only thing that makes sense to me is that they really wanted Demi, and since Demi had the upper-hand she told them, my girl is coming on the show or I'm not. It really gives validity to Tanner's tweets last week. 

Back to my main point, I have no interest in watching  a Derek lead season unless the cast of women is really well done. I REALLY have no interest in watching a Pilot-Pete season, he seems like such a goober to me, even if he can go 4 rounds. Maybe a Mike Johnson season but according to his latest interview with Lauren Zima, he's had no serious conversations about becoming bachelor. Tyler C seems perfectly content with ABC Food Tours and Gigi Hadid, but I would watch a Tyler season.

Honestly my ideal Bachelor would be Peter Kraus, if they wanted to pull an "Ari" with a former contestant. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, PTVjones said:

This whole BIP season, and Hannah's season is really solidifying one fact for me. I will most likely not be watching The Bachelor this season. 

This whole Derek storyline is clearly an angle to see how the audience feels about him. While I think he's a nice guy, very Ben Higgins-esque, I also found Ben's season to be boring and have no interesting in reliving it. Although to Ben's credit, I don't mind him now and listen to his podcast occasionally. 

I do feel bad however that this whole Demi storyline is being done at Ben's expense and if she had a boyfriend at home and wanted to bring him on the show, she would absolutely be a villain. To me the only way this would have worked is if 2 girls (or guys) from Bachelor Nation expressed interest in each other and BIP purposefully casted them to be on the same season w/ each other to see if they hit it off. 

Let's be clear, I'm all for representation, but when historically the "relationship at home" has always made someone a villain on a season, no matter how upfront someone was about it in the beginning, I'm really baffled as to why the show decided to do this. The only thing that makes sense to me is that they really wanted Demi, and since Demi had the upper-hand she told them, my girl is coming on the show or I'm not. It really gives validity to Tanner's tweets last week. 

Back to my main point, I have no interest in watching  a Derek lead season unless the cast of women is really well done. I REALLY have no interest in watching a Pilot-Pete season, he seems like such a goober to me, even if he can go 4 rounds. Maybe a Mike Johnson season but according to his latest interview with Lauren Zima, he's had no serious conversations about becoming bachelor. Tyler C seems perfectly content with ABC Food Tours and Gigi Hadid, but I would watch a Tyler season.

Honestly my ideal Bachelor would be Peter Kraus, if they wanted to pull an "Ari" with a former contestant. 

I’d love Tyler but that ship has sailed, I fear. I’d also love Peter Krause but I think he has no interest.  However, I do think Derek would be really good. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size