Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E01: Crazy In Love

• Start Topic

Caesar plans to see his dream woman after five years of talking online; Timothy is stuck in a love triangle; Rebecca keeps a secret from her Tunisian boyfriend; Avery prepares to meet a man who lives in a war zone.

Ok, so I think Rebecca (is that the filter one?) is totally adorable even without the filters, especially for 46! I think she's done herself a serious disservice by digging in on the "Wook at me, I just a sweet baby foxy woxy!" thing, because where he very likely *wouldn't* have been disappointed before, now he very possibly will be. Sucks, bruh* 

*bruh = both of them. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 19
6 minutes ago, milner said:

This is a very dumb bunch. Everyone is being scammed. And what is Ferrari boy’s job?

He makes guns that he considers works of art. As a former North Carolinian, I would like to go on record saying not everyone in North Carolina is so obnoxious!

• LOL 9
  • Love 9

Notice how Ukraine woman never says his names. It’s always baby so she can send it to all her tricks. 

I knew when he wired the money he was gonna be SOL. Is her story true? That she couldn’t get out because of Russian attacks?

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
8 minutes ago, Cammi said:

15 years ago guys hadda step up their game sending flowers to their woman, taking them out to eat, vacations, buying jewelry etc. Fast forward to today- a 48 year old woman is over the moon giddy and feels loved cuz some lazy eyed Tunisian sends her lots of heart emojis. JFC ffs. I blame Disney for this wanting to find Prince Charming crap. It’s cute at 14, not so much at almost 50. 

Whats up with that one Ferrari dude’s tiny shoulders? WHERE ARE HIS SHOULDERS? 

And he wants to recycle the engagement ring? 

• LOL 5

There is no way Darcy’s boyfriend is 39.

IMO both Darcy and Stacy look frightening but in different ways.  Either they had different procedures or different docs performing them.  There were times when Stacy looked over from the other treatment chair and at certain angles looked like Hillary Clinton.

i have never been to a nail salon but are male technicians a thing?  Straight male technicians?  And would women be requesting them?  

• LOL 2
  • Love 18

Can't help but wonder how many men Maria has on the hook.  With just a couple of Caesars she can live like a queen. 

I don't understand why Avery's parents are just sitting there looking shell shock.  Surely, there has to be something they can do to stop her. 

• Love 17
9 minutes ago, Spike said:

There is no way Darcy’s boyfriend is 39.

IMO both Darcy and Stacy look frightening but in different ways.  Either they had different procedures or different docs performing them.  There were times when Stacy looked over from the other treatment chair and at certain angles looked like Hillary Clinton.

i have never been to a nail salon but are male technicians a thing?  Straight male technicians?  And would women be requesting them?  

If they were shirtless and looked like Roller from Claws...I’ve only seen a couple of men.  One happened to be the salon owner.  I wouldn’t care as long as they did a good job.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Cammi said:

15 years ago guys hadda step up their game sending flowers to their woman, taking them out to eat, vacations, buying jewelry etc. Fast forward to today- a 48 year old woman is over the moon giddy and feels loved cuz some lazy eyed Tunisian sends her lots of heart emojis. JFC ffs. I blame Disney for this wanting to find Prince Charming crap. It’s cute at 14, not so much at almost 50. 

Whats up with that one Ferrari dude’s tiny shoulders? WHERE ARE HIS SHOULDERS? 

YES!!!! All of what you said!

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I don't understand why Avery's parents are just sitting there looking shell shock.  Surely, there has to be something they can do to stop her. 

They're praying for the day they finally get rid of her sorry ass.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
27 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

I was willing to give Darcy a bit of a pass the last time because Jessie was such a douche, but now she’s just on the TLC gravy train and dragging her poor daughters along with her. More crying through her false lashes and acting a fool, but it bought her a nice house. I agree with the poster who has little pity for Caesar, he is a nice looking man who works with lots of woman, he doesn’t need to go looking in the Ukraine. He’s looking for someone out of his league. The fact that Ukranian are as well known for their scams as Nigerian men, should be a clue but he doesn’t want to see it.

It is interesting to see an African American man portrayed as a victim when they are so often portrayed as the perpetrator.  And a white woman as the predator.

• Love 16

I wonder what Avery's next flavor of the month will be. College gives you structure, as does a full-time job. Not that easy to just jump from one religion/way of life to another. There can be prices to pay. Not exactly all that smart to want to move to Syria - maybe if you were older, and a doctor or other profession where your services would be needed. You have never met this guy, and only see what he has shown you online. Buyer beware. And oh, yeah, the Canadian W5 special on ISIS brides looking to come home to Canada was pretty grim.

Hope you've worked on yourself a bit, Darcey. Otherwise, you have attracted the dark haired, British version of Jesse and you will repeat the same relationship. Nice that he would arrange a car for you, but I think I'd rather take a cab.

Caesar, please bring someone in to your life who really cares about you. This Maria chick is using you. $40,000 on her? You don't have that kind of cash to waste on someone like that. $100 a month would be more than enough. For all you know, that really isn't her on the phone chatting to you. And excuse after excuse about not meeting you - there is a problem in the Ukraine, Russia, etc. Shameful. Cut her off until she actually buys a ticket and shows up. And ask for the money back since she can't come and has no plans to repurchase a ticket. And maybe bring a friend. People in Russia/Ukraine also like the Caribbean.

As a PI, Rebecca's spidey sense should be all over her Tunisian friend. She has ways to check people out. The average person can look up a name on a search engine, pop a photo on a search engine, and do all sorts of free checks. Nope, a bunch of emojis and filters and ears and tail. Yep. Marriage #4 is not likely to work out since the first 3 didn't.

Dude with the expensive car, former fiancé, new woman in Colombia, and the eyebrows, be careful. Your lovely lady is probably scamming you and is bad news No one is out of anyone's league, really. The scammers should just find someone on their level to scam. Seems to be all about finding some sort of Instagram model foreign arm candy to dangle. Not a real, proper relationship. As long as you look good and all eyes are on the person you scored. Beauty is only skin deep and for some of these folks, how many accordion parts are in the wallet.

7 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Good Lord! Being a nail technician must pay well if Cesear can afford to send $800 a month and over $40,000 total! 

Maybe he gets good tips.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19

I've landed at Heathrow at 6 am. I keep some makeup in the bag, maybe a toothbrush, hairbrush, etc. Find a bathroom, wash your face and touch yourself up. If you fly a higher class, there is usually a nice lounge for you at the airport. Or you can rent a day room at a nearby hotel for a few hours (i.e. those flying to say, India, later on that day). Darcey being the international woman of mystery or whatever, should have those tools with her. Or tie her hair up in a ponytail or something.

• Love 18

The Ferrari Douche has an ex-wife with Debbie-like qualities. She is cray. She still thinks he's her family.

He likes Colombians because of their family values. Uh? Like Pao's? Where do guys get these ideas?

I have to cut him some slack because he's still involved with his ex-wife's daughter and she thinks the world of him.

Jennifer sure knows how to work her angles, talking to him with her head sideways and looking at him with one seductive eye. Douche was willing to pay for the privilege in the form of a $500 dress.

Douche's moral code, by his own admission, is that you have to go all out to please hot chicks. But average chicks... they can be had on the cheap and with minimal effort. Kinda like what Zied is doing with Rebecca.

• LOL 3
  • Love 21

Caesar seriously said he spent $450 on a bouquet of flowers and a card? What the actual fuck. And Rebecca, albeit she seems a bit peculiar because of her actions, looks very nice and put together: unlike most of the 90 Day cast, she wears decent clothes and she really doesn't need to use those filters - I think she is very pretty. That said, what is she doing, dating a guy across the world that is half her age? She doesn't seem like a dimwit like Danielle or Nicole so I am curious to see how she ended up in this train wreck. Darcy - snore, boring, dumber than a box of rocks. 

• Love 19

Maybe Ferrari Douche likes Colombians because some get to be finalists for the Miss Universe pageant. He is the one with the problem and overcompensates. The average chick also deserves some money spent on her - and she may have more to offer than the hot chick. For all he knows the hot chick may take his gifts and resell them on eBay.

Rebecca the PI is trying another African love rat type? What makes this different? It's the same man - again. Like a former coworker who had kids, eventually married the father, had the dream home chat of death (they moved in to the house and then split), found another dude to compete with her ex's new woman, and then found dude #2 after him, which was probably all the same dude with three different appearances and divorced him. So, two divorces in maybe 2-3 years.

The kids may have seen mom's follies over the years and have wised up. The whole Tunisia thing would throw me off and I would be asking any dude from there about what he really wants.

• Love 5

The cast member's kids (and siblings) in this franchise always seem to be way ahead of their parents intelligence-wise. The apple seems to fall far from the tree.

Edited by MISTIE
  • Love 18

Caesar looks like if Ray Allen fell on hard times and he has the personality of Zach Galifianakis’  “twin brother,” Seth. If he has an extra 800 bucks every month, I think I have been seriously under tipping my nail techs.

I’ll be willing to bet that Avery converted to Islam because she had a crush on her Muslim coworker.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

New and some old set of delusional wack jobs, yay!! 

Ugh, and Darcy shitforbrains... or is it her sister. Can't tell from all the injections

Edited by 100Proof
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, talktoomuch said:
3 hours ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

Do we usually get as much producer interaction this soon as we did with Caesar? I kind of wish this spinoff had a Pillow Talk so that we could get Nicole to react to this storyline.

Never seen so much producer insertion. Especially this early on. Even the producers feel bad for him.

I noticed this also. I know he's after a woman above his league but other than that he seems like a nice, hard working guy.

Why isn't he pursuing local women? Where are his family members? His friends? His support system? Everyone else had their family members on this episode, I think. I really hope he isn't all alone because I fear this relationship will end badly.

And $800 a month? With all those riches in the Ukraine, she could have saved enough for her plane ticket to Mexico.

Also, the filter woman, she is attractive, she doesn't need the filters! I love her hair color.

• Love 8