Type keyword(s) to search

The Bachelor Season 24: Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

I'm still trying to figure out how they are going to make two nights out of this.  Do we get 30 minutes of Peter looking at the role pedestal waiting for Madison?  Is one of the episodes watching Peter's mother have a breakdown because he didn't bring her stories of windmills?  Does Hannah F try to seduce Sean Lowe???  Am I going to be able to stay awake for it?????  So many questions.

• Love 4

Just the fact that he “has to talk to Madison” at FR shows he wants her. How can he not figure this out?!?  He didn’t have to propose to HA,  he could have said, I was going to pick M, but she left.  Im sorry you had to go through this.

nothing says he has to go with whoever is left standing.

if steve is right, I hope it takesM a lobg time to come around.  If the man proposing to me had slept with someone else 6 days prior, id be throwing up all over the place (anxiety). If the contestants really have no problem with it happening, fine.  But i think you can tell from the coiples still together, it never ends well.  Its just to big to get over.  “If you knew you were going to pick me, why would you wsnt to sleep with someone else.

another irksome Peter thing, unless he was going to tell both he still wasnt sure and wanted to date both in US for clarity, him keeping HA thru FR is a jerk move if he supposedly loves her so much.

• Love 6

Holy crap. Steve's updated spoilers are up.

Peter's mom is talking about Hannah Ann.

He doesn't cancel the FRC. Madi leaves. Chris tells him at FRC that HA is considering leaving too. She doesn't. Peter proposes to her and then dumps her when they get back to the states in order to pursue Madi. 

They are together but not solid. How she ever even took him back I have no idea. I don't see how they ever survive this. He proposed to another woman.

And Hannah Ann. No wonder she seems so pissed. She was going to leave. She knew she wasn't his #1. He knew she knew it. He PROPOSES to her despite having doubts, and then he dumps her when they get back. 

He is officially the worst. 

• Love 17

Reality Steve's final say (broken into 2 posts)

PART 1

Crazy ass weekend I tell ya’. One of my busier ones in recent memory. After my post on Thursday, within literally 10 minutes, I was basically told, “you need to check on a few of the things that you reported,” and lets just say that was coming from places/people that would know things, so I spent all weekend trying to get stuff together. So overall, what I reported Thursday is basically correct, but there were some things that were wrong and I will be able to fill in a few details I didn’t have yet. Immediately after my tweet Thursday that sources were coming to me with new information, that started a string of “production is trying to screw with him” emails and tweets. Let me put this out there right now. That didn’t happen. Production hasn’t done anything to me. Do you honestly think that even if someone from production contacted me I’d believe a word they said? Why would someone from production want to help me? According to Chris Harrison, I’m ruining these people’s lives by crapping on the work that they do. So now they’re gonna want to turn around and help me? If anything, if someone from production did ever contact me, I’d actually think the opposite of whatever they were telling me was true. Just like the Nick plane video. There were those saying production planted that video to me so I’d put out the wrong spoiler. Please. As if people even know who is telling me what at any given time. People think they know my sources, but again, they have zero proof. It’s all just guessing. Unless you know who I’m talking to, what they’re telling me, how they contacted me, and how they know what they know, throwing out “I bet production is trying to screw with him” as a take has no basis. Easy to say. Means nothing.

Lets get right into it. You know what I reported on Thursday in regards to the final rose ceremony and what I was told happened post show. Here is the updated version with some things to fill-in-the-blanks starting tonight based on new sources that came to me since Thursday:

PART 2

-One thing I reported recently was that it was clear Barbara’s plea of “don’t let her go…bring her home to us” was the same day as when Madison met the parents. But I never knew who she was talking about. Most people assumed it was Madison. It’s not. You’ll see tonight Barbara is talking about Hannah Ann. I don’t wanna say the family didn’t like Madison, but after meeting both, the family was much more pro-Hannah Ann. But Peter’s mind is on Madison. That’s where the struggle happens.

-Madison leaves prior to the final rose ceremony as we know. I don’t even think it’s the morning of either, because that doesn’t really fit. I believe she leaves the day before. One thing I reported early on that I was told stands true: Chris Harrison speaking to Peter at the final rose ceremony saying “There’s something I need to tell you, something we all just found out, etc.” does NOT have to do with Madison leaving. Peter already knew that happened. Chris Harrison is telling Peter something along the lines of Hannah Ann is considering leaving too. But, ultimately, she doesn’t.

-The main thing I was wrong about: on Thursday I said that Peter cancelled the final rose ceremony until he could talk to Madison, who had already left. Didn’t happen. Peter gave Hannah Ann his final rose AND they got engaged that day. Don’t ask how I didn’t find out that for 3 months, because I don’t know. But yes, Peter and Hannah Ann did get engaged on the final day in Australia.

-Peter and Hannah Ann have since broken up, which is the scene you see of him telling someone “I’m so sorry…never expected this to happen.” Peter is 100% definitely not with Hannah Ann right now as I reported, nor will he somehow end up with her in the next two nights. There will be a very intense conversation with her once she’s live in studio tomorrow night I’m sure.

-When Peter broke up with Hannah Ann and ended the engagement, it was ultimately to pursue Madison.

-The biggest question is where is Peter and Madison’s relationship now. I don’t think it’s as solid as I reported on Thursday, but I also don’t think it’s dead in the water. We will obviously get our answer to that tomorrow night when they are together live. He’s with her or they’re working on things. I can’t imagine she’s 100% sold based on what he did during overnights, then going and getting engaged to Hannah Ann on the final day. But then again, it’s no different than what Arie did and he’s now married and has a baby with Lauren, so I guess anything is possible.

So in regards to what I reported on Thursday, unless I went into detail about who I spoke to, what they told me, etc. it really doesn’t mean much. You don’t need to know those details because they ultimately don’t matter. Some of what they told me ended up being true (Hannah Ann is 100% not with Peter, Peter is with Madison, they’re dating and not engaged), and some of it wasn’t (Peter cancelled final rose ceremony, not 100% sure of their relationship right now). This is how I believe the next two nights will play out. I know some people will doubt it and you clearly have a right to, but, I think ultimately you’ll see that Madison leaves Australia, Peter gets engaged to Hannah Ann, they stay engaged until he breaks it off, and since he ended it with her, he has pursued Madison. Exactly where they are in their relationship right now, I think is why the show is saying “Even Peter doesn’t know.” Maybe they are solid and he’s gonna propose tomorrow night. Maybe not. That’s gonna be what we’re all waiting for.

Gonna be a wild two nights, so get ready. Lets see if my new sources over the weekend came through and this is what we’ll see. I’m confident it is.

• Love 6

I think it is obvious he chose HannahAnn only because she was the only one left. Unfortunately for her (or maybe fortunately), it did not end up like it did for Chris and Des. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

I think it is obvious he chose HannahAnn only because she was the only one left. Unfortunately for her (or maybe fortunately), it did not end up like it did for Chris and Des. 

True.  I know Steve points out that Arie did the same thing to Becca, but since I adore Arie and can't stand Peter, I'm OK with it and think Peter's a scumbag.  *ROFL*  

Kinda crazy his mother loved Hannah so much, but maybe she realized Madison was too much a daddy's girl and would never love her precious Petey as much as mama does!!!    

• Love 2
Just now, leighdear said:

True.  I know Steve points out that Arie did the same thing to Becca, but since I adore Arie and can't stand Peter, I'm OK with it and think Peter's a scumbag.  *ROFL*  

Kinda crazy his mother loved Hannah so much, but maybe she realized Madison was too much a daddy's girl and would never love her precious Petey as much as mama does!!!    

I think what makes it worse than Arie is that HannahAnn was the only one left, so it really seemed like she could have been a default choice. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Koalagirl said:

I’ll bet Arie is going to be relieved that Peter is taking the heat off of what he pulled with Becca. 

I think Arie was OK after his wedding, and his baby girl was born.  He got a lot of redemption out of that. 

Petey would have to marry Madison, adopt a bunch of orphans, run a free airplane charter to transport sick people and contribute all his money to pet rescue.  That might do it.  *LOL*

• LOL 17
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, leighdear said:

I think Arie was OK after his wedding, and his baby girl was born.  He got a lot of redemption out of that. 

Petey would have to marry Madison, adopt a bunch of orphans, run a free airplane charter to transport sick people and contribute all his money to pet rescue.  That might do it.  *LOL*

And Becca found “her person” afterward too which I think helped.  

I agree with you about Peter.  He was a big letdown with how he handled things in general.  I would have loved to live in a corner of Madi’s brain if she watched him tell Sydney she was the best kisser, or when he was with Victoria F and Hannah Ann.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

WOW Peter is a disaster. I hope both Hannah Ann and Madison rip him to shreds on ATFR. It's not clear if Madison actually really took him back, is it? I hope she tells him to get lost when he shows up after having gotten engaged to Hannah Ann.

What an absolute moron. This is what happens when you're a 28-year-old living with your cringey overly involved mommy. I think she preferred Hannah Ann because she'd be easier to control. Madison would be competition for a mother like his. 

• Love 22

I think it's probably obvious to HA that Peter wants Madi, especially after conversation with his mother. When Barb focuses on not wanting someone who would change Peter, and having concerns, that's about Madi. That makes it clear that Peter wants Madi and his mother is concerned.

HA is shown crying in the previews on the LCD. She wants him to want her because he wants her and not because there's no one else left. It's clear to her and EVERY PERSON INVOLVED that that is not the case. She even considers leaving before the FRC because she knows she isn't his first choice. Why she chooses to stay is beyond me. In all the other scenarios (Jason, Arie) the woman didn't know she wasn't first choice. If she knows Madi leaves and stays anyway, then UGH. 

If he sleeps with HA after the FRC and then dumps her to pursue Madi, he is beyond disgusting.

I also think HA looks like she's ready to burn it down on ATFR. Her weird attitude on social media makes sense now.

• Love 6
(edited)

The spoilers get wilder by the day!

”This morning, [Reality Steve] said he has new information and thinks Peter proposes to Hannah Ann during the final rose ceremony but is currently dating Madison.”

Read in Cosmopolitan: https://apple.news/AssziVLX5T-OImxMOBexwnQ

ETA: Oh, I am late to this breaking news. Will keep this article up, though, if anyone is interested.

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 1

Agree with all the comments above about how disgusting Peter is. And I’ll even admit that what he did/does is probably worse than Arie, and sets a new low for the Bachelor. But let’s never forget what truly matters, it’s still not as bad as Hannah B. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I just saw a clip of Madi telling Peter that during the FS, he put his needs, wants, and feelings before hers. He tells her it is because she is the only one that he doesn't know how she feels and he thinks at that point, this close to the end, that he should know. 

It's from, I think, the day she meets his parents.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, leighdear said:

If Steve's most recent description of events is accurate, I wonder if Peter initially chooses Hannah Ann because his mommy wanted him to.  Steve has also been saying that he is excited about the possibility of a somewhat famous person's brother possibly being a contestant on the Bachelorette.  I hope it's not Peter's brother.  I still think the Weber family involvement this season is over the top and expect to see the parents as part of the new senior show or competing on DWTS.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Stan39 said:

Agree with all the comments above about how disgusting Peter is. And I’ll even admit that what he did/does is probably worse than Arie, and sets a new low for the Bachelor. But let’s never forget what truly matters, it’s still not as bad as Hannah B. 

Or what Jason did. Oh the drama!!

Steve has yet another spoiler up saying that has received even more interesting information today. He says it doesn't change his earlier spoiler, but it will make things interesting for sure. He is trying to confirm. 

(edited)

Ok I’m sold. Haven’t watched a lick of this season because well Peter 😏 But if these spoilers are right, this should be a highly enjoyable but unsurprising train wreck for evil people like me who think creepy Peter is quite deserving of such an ending.

Damn! I didn’t know it was 2 nights! It’s going to be a struggle.

Edited by dizzyd
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, SallyAlbright said:

I think she preferred Hannah Ann because she'd be easier to control. Madison would be competition for a mother like his. 

I think she preferred HA because she knew Peter really loved Madison and that is the biggest threat to mommy. HA is no threat. She was his back up. hahaha Oh HA, have some dignity...oh, wait, too late. Now we just have to hope Madison has enough to tell him to go screw himself. 

3 hours ago, TiredMe said:

Now that I know that Hannah Ann was ready to bail for the final ceremony too I am so annoyed they talked her out of it. Can you imagine Peter being stood up by both girls? My cold black heart would have been overjoyed!

Him showing up for the FRC and there being no one to give his rose to would have actually been THE!MOST!SHOCKING!FINALE!YET!!!!!! Also the most hilarious, most satisfying and most HELL YEAH! finale ever. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

Wow!!!  No wonder Peter is immature and screwed up.  What a dysfunctional family he has!  His mother has to be the most self-centered and manipulative gal around.  She acts as though this is all about HER.  And all the intimacy talk between the family and Peter and his picks?   Blech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Run, Peter, as fast and as far as you can to the other side of the country (or the world) from Mama Weber and stay there!  You will never have a healthy life and relationships if you don't.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Recyclorette said:

Wow!!!  No wonder Peter is immature and screwed up.  What a dysfunctional family he has!  His mother has to be the most self-centered and manipulative gal around.  She acts as though this is all about HER.  And all the intimacy talk between the family and Peter and his picks?   Blech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Run, Peter, as fast and as far as you can to the other side of the country (or the world) from Mama Weber and stay there!  You will never have a healthy life and relationships if you don't.

It was all quite disturbing!! 😮

No way Miss Bible Belt Baptist Barbie is going to keep Peter as celibate as she'll be throughout dating, and an engagement.  He's supposedly going to go at least a year without sex?  Maybe no sex with HER, but he's definitely got plenty of "One and Done" girls for weekends away. 

How many times did he say that sex was important?  I lost count.   

I think when it comes to unrealistic expectations of life, Petey & Mad are evenly matched.  She probably thinks her daddy will still make her decisions, and Petey probably thinks his mommy will make his.  But they have such a slim chance at lasting....

• Love 4
19 hours ago, EllenB said:

Maybe Victoria will show up and seduce Peter's daddy away from Batshit Mama.  I'd pay to watch that.

Oh shit that’s a good one! Give mother of Bub something to really cry about.

• LOL 1

Kylie Jenner shared video of Peter and Madi's date last night on her IG. People have speculated that because he has been seen hanging out with Kylie and the Kardashians that must mean he and Madi are incompatible, but it appears Kylie supports his relationship with Madi. Plus, Kanye has his own church now. A very conservative local Baptist church recently sent their youth group to hear Kanye speak. If Peter is trying to prove to Madi that he can go to church, while at the same time also stay true to who he is/wants to be, going to church with the Kardashians seems like a compromise he might find appealing.

Barbara is ridiculous, the Webers are way too invested in Peter's sex life and Hannah Ann/Madison both deserve better in-laws. Peter seems no where near ready for marriage or making important decisions for himself. He should have just left with Hannah B on that group date and TPTB could have subbed in someone else as Bachelor. 

Posted in the wrong thread....anyway, it's interesting to see when the spoilers come out and how accurate they turn out to be. They're free so I can't get that worked up if a foiler or two gets out there at first.

Edited by Dejana
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, valen said:

Kylie Jenner shared video of Peter and Madi's date last night on her IG. People have speculated that because he has been seen hanging out with Kylie and the Kardashians that must mean he and Madi are incompatible, but it appears Kylie supports his relationship with Madi. Plus, Kanye has his own church now. A very conservative local Baptist church recently sent their youth group to hear Kanye speak. If Peter is trying to prove to Madi that he can go to church, while at the same time also stay true to who he is/wants to be, going to church with the Kardashians seems like a compromise he might find appealing.

Well, Peter does like crazy people.  I have no idea what he's doing with Madison.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Well, it was down to the wire, but RS did get the ending spoiled. Sorry mamas little cutie, you did not have an unspoiled ending. The only thing I didn’t know going into last night was how big of a poopface your mother would be, or how utterly spineless you would be. You lose again. Now go wash your hands for dinner. Mommy has made your favorite Mac and cheese and is waiting to spoon feed it to you. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
On 2/29/2020 at 12:21 AM, EllenB said:

I dunno.  Maybe it took four tries for Pilot Pete to hit Hannah's hangar.

Now that's funny!

On the Tuesday nigh finale, there was a brief shot of a crew member when Peter was going down the hallway looking for Hannah Anne.  Wonder if he got paid screen time or just fussed at.

Well, Peter may not have grown a pair but HA sure has!  I think Mama Weber likes her better than Peter.  She was clapping when HA was giving him holy heck.

During the breakup scene, I noticed HA's pupils were dilated.  I read once that means the person likes/loves what they see.  Maybe HA just liked getting it all out and raking Peter over the coals.

And about Peter 'taking away' HA's first engagement, wonder how many she plans on having.

The producers do need to get everyone tissues or hankies.  Peter needed one during last night's production.

I've never seen women's jeans zipped in the back.  Very flattering.  Peter's pipestem pants jeans, not so much.

• LOL 1

I'm rewatching my tape of last night, there was so much 'stuff' going on.

At the beginning of the FRC, Peter starts his conversation with "Madison..."  I think he started to call her by the wrong name and I think HA thought so too.  She sure was on his mind.

This is very unkind but I can't resist..  I've nicknamed Mama Weber the Rottweiler, sometimes the Crying Rottweiler.  When Maddi the despised comes out on AFR, I read her lips as saying "TOO PINK."  She later whispered something to Daddy Weber but I couldn't see shat it was.  Any good lip readers out there?

Maddi has a number of tics, from playing with her hair to twisting her mouth.  I saw last night Peter was picking up the habit.

Everyone seems to say Peter broke up with HA, but I thought it was the reverse, while she was reading him the riot act.

Also on home visits I don't remember Maddi saying she didn't love Peter but the Webers sure seem to think so.  Papa Weber said she 'wasn't there' for him.

• Love 1

Both girls looked scary thin, especially Madison.  That color was SO bad for her and as ugly as the crap that they made Becca wear on her season. 

I think that while mama was obnoxious, she does know her boy.  As soon as he said something to the effect of "We love each other, so that's all that matters", it was SO plain they won't work out and she'll be the one stuck cleaning up the mopey, pathetic pieces of his spineless life.  

• Love 3
18 hours ago, leighdear said:

No way Miss Bible Belt Baptist Barbie is going to keep Peter as celibate as she'll be throughout dating, and an engagement.  He's supposedly going to go at least a year without sex?  Maybe no sex with HER, but he's definitely got plenty of "One and Done" girls for weekends away. 

How many times did he say that sex was important?  I lost count.   

I think when it comes to unrealistic expectations of life, Petey & Mad are evenly matched.  She probably thinks her daddy will still make her decisions, and Petey probably thinks his mommy will make his.  But they have such a slim chance at lasting....

I don't even think they're actually dating. Everything was very vague about having feelings and taking it one day at a time. Very easy to part ways from here. There was very little warmth there and after last night, I think Madison will run like her ass is on fire. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Reality Steve's latest column says that he's heard a lot about Peter's activities with other women in the past three months, and seems certain that at least some of this will be making its way into (mainstream) media soon enough. His sources are saying TPTB did not expect Mama Weber to go in quite like that. Steve is now also not ruling out that Peter hooked up with that producer Julie at some point.

Edited by Dejana
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, phlebas said:

Hahahahaha this is nuts. Sweetnums is Barb Weber.

8DDCF12D-AE44-4A1F-8698-35147A51F188.jpeg

Well if this is true it is just weird.  Why not have Kelley on stage then?  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, valen said:

Does anyone know what Peter's brother said about Madison on IG? I can't seem to find it. I think it was on Kelley's IG.

It was more ranting about how Madison got a good edit, people don't really understand what she's like, etc. 

The thing is - Madison could be the most evil person to ever evil. But she had enough brains and class to keep her mouth shut and not cause a public scene. The Webers can't stop ranting and raving and they are looking insane. The only person they hurt with all this is their brother/son. 

• Love 17
12 minutes ago, SallyAlbright said:

It was more ranting about how Madison got a good edit, people don't really understand what she's like, etc. 

The thing is - Madison could be the most evil person to ever evil. But she had enough brains and class to keep her mouth shut and not cause a public scene. The Webers can't stop ranting and raving and they are looking insane. The only person they hurt with all this is their brother/son. 

Agree.   Part of being smart is knowing when to keep quiet.    There was no way getting into an argument with Barb on tv could work out so she took the high road.   Good for her.   

• Love 12

For the most part, the girls Madi shared a mansion with for all those weeks seem to like her.  I'm currently more inclined to buy it from them than shit from Peter's drunk brother.

• Love 10