Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey & Tom: No More Meester Rice Guy

• Start Topic

I don't like Darcy and Stacey together. I don't think I like Stacy and I think Florian is ugly.  I'd watch a show where Darcy travels the world, embarrassingly declaring that she can "see herself living here" on multiple continents, arriving in every country in a cloud of angel and red bottoms. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

I don't like Darcy and Stacey together. I don't think I like Stacy and I think Florian is ugly.  I'd watch a show where Darcy travels the world, embarrassingly declaring that she can "see herself living here" on multiple continents, arriving in every country in a cloud of angel and red bottoms. 

And she fantasizes walking down the aisle in any type church or cathedral and insists on trying on engagement rings in every jewelry store she passes because “eye on the prize”!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

So I watched the hour preview for next week and...ugh. Stacey and Darcey both looked ghastly. As bad as she looked with the scrunchie, her hair looked even worse when she was having coffee. I did lol when she was trying to use the straw but her big lips kept getting in the way. 

I can't put all the blame on Darcey, though. Tom's stringing her along and gaslighting her. Darcey's a wicked wreck, but Tom knows what he's doing and while it makes for good TV, it's unkind at this point. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, iwasish said:

And she fantasizes walking down the aisle in any type church or cathedral and insists on trying on engagement rings in every jewelry store she passes because “eye on the prize”!!!

I thought Stacey and Florian broke up awhile back?

4 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Darcey & Stacey: Slow Speed Catastrophe

Darcey & Stacey: Acrimony, Desperation, and Angel

Silva Sisters Seeking Soulmates

Glitter Gardens (a play on Grey Gardens)

Needy Women

Darcey & Stacey:  Pathetic x2

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, mamadrama said:

So I watched the hour preview for next week and...ugh. Stacey and Darcey both looked ghastly. As bad as she looked with the scrunchie, her hair looked even worse when she was having coffee. I did lol when she was trying to use the straw but her big lips kept getting in the way. 

I can't put all the blame on Darcey, though. Tom's stringing her along and gaslighting her. Darcey's a wicked wreck, but Tom knows what he's doing and while it makes for good TV, it's unkind at this point. 

She knows damn well that Toms playing her for a fool, but she’ll let herself be made a fool just to keep the attention and the few perks that the series can give/ get her. She cut Tom up pretty good in her talking head after she met him. Her disappointment in his looks and physique were made clear, but she was willing to overlook them in her never ending quest for her personal Holy Grail, an engagement ring and marriage.  i might find a bit of sympathy for her, if I thought she ever gave a bit of thought to the embarrassment she’s dumped on her girls. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

i might find a bit of sympathy for her, if I thought she ever gave a bit of thought to the embarrassment she’s dumped on her girls. 

You know she will still be dressing and acting like that when a grandmother and will ask that people not reveal her status.

• Love 3
On 2/24/2020 at 10:34 AM, iwasish said:

Darcey and Stacey - Tits for Tat. 

Didn't Darcy say something about how they are "twin for tat" or something that that effect? 😂🤣😂🤣

8 minutes ago, Christina said:

From Reddit and titled "Stacey's Ten Year Transformation"

b2spfhj7n3j41.jpg

If I don't get to sleep, no one else does either!

I love you, but that picture needs to come with a disclaimer, I'm not tryna have nightmares tonight

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Spike said:

That is approaching Whatever Happened to Baby Jane.

And it’s both sisters not just one. Do they copy each other regardless of how bad it makes both of them look? Is the rivalry so deep that they can’t take a chances that one will get the upper hand and be deemed even marginally better looking? 

• Love 10
15 hours ago, Spike said:

That is approaching Whatever Happened to Baby Jane.

And she's no Bette Davis. Bette OWNED her crazy while she was serving her sister dead bird and elegantly waltzing around the Pacific beach with an ice cream cone in clown makeup. 

Darcy, on the other hand, is going to look more like Divine holding onto an orange Push Up in the middle of a kiddie pool outside the Walmart. No offense to John Waters.  

14 hours ago, iwasish said:

And it’s both sisters not just one. Do they copy each other regardless of how bad it makes both of them look? Is the rivalry so deep that they can’t take a chances that one will get the upper hand and be deemed even marginally better looking? 

Yes. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, mamadrama said:

And she's no Bette Davis. Bette OWNED her crazy while she was serving her sister dead bird and elegantly waltzing around the Pacific beach with an ice cream cone in clown makeup. 

Darcy, on the other hand, is going to look more like Divine holding onto an orange Push Up in the middle of a kiddie pool outside the Walmart. No offense to John Waters.  

Yes. 

Love your references!  Loved Bette in Baby Jane.  I'm waiting for Darcy to start drunkenly singing "I've Written a Letter to Daddy."

From what I've heard John Waters would be immensely flattered by the comparison.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
23 minutes ago, not you again said:

Stacy (more than Darcy this time) looks like she got her lips stuck on the suction end of a vacuum cleaner hose.  Literally.

Stacy's doctor should have their license revoked.  The first tenant of the Hippocratic oath is to "do no harm"

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
38 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Stacy's doctor should have their license revoked.  The first tenant of the Hippocratic oath is to "do no harm"

If there's anything I've learned from BOTCHED is that there is always a doctor out there who will do what you ask. If one declines a procedure then there seems to be 5 more who won't. And yeah, they should be punished. 

• Love 5

Something that bugs the shit out of me is when someone makes a hashtag using their last name and "strong." #SilvaStrong WTF? Implying that the people in your family are somehow stronger than everyone else? Girl, please. We've basically made a drinking game of your meltdowns.

• LOL 13
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Something that bugs the shit out of me is when someone makes a hashtag using their last name and "strong." #SilvaStrong WTF? Implying that the people in your family are somehow stronger than everyone else? Girl, please. We've basically made a drinking game of your meltdowns.

It’s the Silva conception of what strong is lol.  She was openly hostile to Tom on the videochat so I guess she doesn’t want a Jesse dump repeat.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Spike said:

It’s the Silva conception of what strong is lol.  She was openly hostile to Tom on the videochat so I guess she doesn’t want a Jesse dump repeat.

Well, I don’t blame her about that.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Spike said:

Kind of don't blame here for that one. Except as a viewer, of course. As a viewer I totally want to see that.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, mamadrama said:

In her defense, #SilvaDrunk lacks alliteration.

• LOL 17
  • Love 3
35 minutes ago, Gobi said:

In her defense, #SilvaDrunk lacks alliteration.

True dat. BUT...

#SilvaSmashed

#SilvaSloshed

#SilvaSoused

#SilvaScrewed

#SilvaSot

#SilvaStoned

And for a fun bonus round...

#DarcyDrunk 

• LOL 14
  • Love 3

Oh boy, Darcy looks terrible.  Too much lip, overprocessed hair, bloated and packed on pounds.  She's always a trainwreck.  What part of her, physically and emotionally, does she think is attractive to the opposite sex?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, mamadrama said:

True dat. BUT...

#SilvaSmashed

#SilvaSloshed

#SilvaSoused

#SilvaScrewed

#SilvaSot

#SilvaStoned

And for a fun bonus round...

#DarcyDrunk 

#SilvaBotched

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Re: the twins photo in beaded dresses.    There is so much to look at I can't focus. Have they both gained way too much weight?  Even their noses look fatter? And those boobs😫 Are they enhanced or result of weight gain? Too small of a dress size? The hair is awful and should never be pulled up to put focus on their strange faces. Racing stripe on both sides of face. And they both think they look cool.  And then we ahve to see those💋Rick And Morty Forum GIF

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, mayvenne said:

Please sir, please sir, can you extend my already extended 15 minutes of fame wannabe to another 15 minutes? Oh what's that? You already did? Ok well howzabout another 8 minutes? Please sir please?

Darcy- I fixed your dialogue.

And they are grueling to watch.

20 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

Speculating that possibly part of Darcey's physical transformation may be fed by her ex husbands marriage last April. Appears the ex does have a "type".

https://www.facebook.com/1580351205392224/posts/darceys-ex-husband-wedding90dayfiancehttpswwwfacebookcomgroups1484818998262295/2563925167034818/

https://www.theknot.com/us/kristell-mapelli-and-frank-bollok-apr-2019#the-wedding

Isn’t the Silva version that they both divorced their husbands on the same day?  Who were the dumpers and who were the dumpees?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Three video clips, collected on Reddit, of Tom being uhhh, no words or more like way too many words to call him that I can't narrow it down to one.

Damn, they autoplay. I'm going to put them under a spoiler tabs so it doesn't start playing every time the screen refreshes.  It looks like it is cutting off part of the video screen, too. You'll still get the gist, but if you want to see him in all of his trashtastic glory, just click on it and it will take you to Reddit.

Spoiler

When you shit your pants and need to play it cool

Spoiler

Stay thirsty my friends!

Spoiler

• LOL 3
On 3/2/2020 at 4:53 AM, Christina said:

In this Reddit post, a Redditor busts Darcey for photoshopping her head onto another model's body and posting it to her IG Stories. I'm going to try and see if they will post without you having to click the link.

Original:

https://imgur.com/a/2iXYyUV

Darcey:

She must be out of her mind (or more likely drunk - no judgement) to think anybody would think that’s her body. 

Exhibit A - the boobs. 

I can’t wait to see her “running” on the treadmill next episode.

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

She must be out of her mind (or more likely drunk - no judgement) to think anybody would think that’s her body. 

Exhibit A - the boobs. 

I can’t wait to see her “running” on the treadmill next episode.

If you can’t wait that scene is in the first hour that is available on demand.  Other parts of the workout too lol.

On 2/21/2020 at 5:17 PM, sagittarius sue said:

Before the new show premieres on Sunday, I'm sure due to its popularity TLC once again is showing the 3 hour story of Darcey.  If you haven't seen it before it's well worth a view.  Relive all those famous lines, "get out of my life", "you never loved me", "cut it on the bias" and more!

Loved this line!! Reminded me of the old commercials for oldies music collections !!

• LOL 7

I lol every time I watch those videos of Tom. WTF is he doing in the one in Times Square? Honestly, it's a little creepy. It reminds me of the scene from the original IT when the kids are looking at the photo album of old Derry and you see Pennywise coming closer and closer to the camera. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Christina said:

Three video clips, collected on Reddit, of Tom being uhhh, no words or more like way too many words to call him that I can't narrow it down to one.

Damn, they autoplay. I'm going to put them under a spoiler tabs so it doesn't start playing every time the screen refreshes.  It looks like it is cutting off part of the video screen, too. You'll still get the gist, but if you want to see him in all of his trashtastic glory, just click on it and it will take you to Reddit.

Reveal spoiler

Reveal spoiler

Stay thirsty my friends!

Reveal spoiler

Tom looks like such a douche when he does his little impromptu dancing and prancing.

He's also offering cameos with his sister on her account.

I don't know why he thinks it's a good idea or a good look for a 40 yr old man to cling to his mommy and sister online... and they go apeshit crazy if anyone is critical of Tom... It's like he's a toddler and they're both there to protect him. 🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 3/6/2020 at 4:47 AM, Christina said:

Reveal spoiler

Reveal spoiler

Stay thirsty my friends!

Reveal spoiler

I see Tom’s gout has returned. I commend him for not letting a little thing like that interfere with his attempts to do the Carlton dance.

• LOL 6