Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey & Tom: No More Meester Rice Guy

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

So you’re running off to join the Circle Jerks. Tell the one who looks like Fabio I said hi, and to avoid flying ducks. 
Tom is a middle aged man having mommy fight his battles while he tries to look like Rico Suave in a shirt with a bedazzled skull on it like it’s 2007. So now he has a girlfriend in Canada. Does he know his girlfriend has to be from the US to stay on the show? 

With Tom's ego, he's probably convinced himself TLC would make his scintillating segments an exception to the rule.  

And since TLC is desperate enough to give that godawful sMothered a second season, he may be right.  🤢

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

So you’re running off to join the Circle Jerks. Tell the one who looks like Fabio I said hi, and to avoid flying ducks. 
Tom is a middle aged man having mommy fight his battles while he tries to look like Rico Suave in a shirt with a bedazzled skull on it like it’s 2007. So now he has a girlfriend in Canada. Does he know his girlfriend has to be from the US to stay on the show? 

So much crap tv, so little time................ already forgot...

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

Hurry, hurry, step right up! For your health and safety, House of 11 has come out with logo face masks! AND you can also get your Darcey/Stacey fugly sunglasses and sparkle sneakers here! Also faux Louboutins! (maybe they will get in trouble for the red soles?) 

https://houseofeleven.com/

came back to add an old Darcey picture when she broke her heel on the escalator in Amsterdam. Apparently they weren't REAL Loubs!: image.thumb.png.748f59101da9514c27ebc497bc7d0f71.png

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Darcey can’t keep her parting shots straight. I wonder if I fork over $35 for a basic white T-shirt, will I feel empowered when I wear it? 

You will be every bit as empowered as she is.

• LOL 5

That reminds me of the video where he's walking down the street and being all dramatic for the cameras... People were looking at him and you could tell Tom was loving it that people thought he was some famous movie star and would ask for his autograph lolol... I think they thought..who's this jackass and why is he walking so weird?

He supposedly took his mom to the Chanel store and bought her a handbag so of course they had to share it all on SM to show what an awesome and wealthy son he is.... but you never see her outside the store with the handbag.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, mamadrama said:

What fresh hell is THIS?!

He is so full of himself....and alcohol.   He thinks he’s doing some awesome moves but I was just worried he burn himself with that cigarette.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, DEL901 said:

He is so full of himself....and alcohol.   He thinks he’s doing some awesome moves but I was just worried he burn himself with that cigarette.  

I pity the cigarette - it had to dance with him and then ended up in his mouth...

Edited by Elizzikra
  • LOL 7
5 hours ago, DEL901 said:

One of my favorite songs......ruined by TV Tom.  

Not sure where else to put this, but the preview of next week's tell-all has Tom saying he won't speak until Avery's gone...what happened there? Did he hit on her disgustingly and she shot him down and posted the receipts? That's my best guess. I may not be a huge Avery fan, but she is super pretty, and Tom definitely thinks he deserves a stunner.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, monagatuna said:

Not sure where else to put this, but the preview of next week's tell-all has Tom saying he won't speak until Avery's gone...what happened there? Did he hit on her disgustingly and she shot him down and posted the receipts? That's my best guess. I may not be a huge Avery fan, but she is super pretty, and Tom definitely thinks he deserves a stunner.

I think it probably has something to do with this..

tomtwit.jpg

2 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

I think it probably has something to do with this..

tomtwit.jpg

I think I’m missing something: Why would he be upset? It would make more sense to me if Avery was the one objecting to his presence. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, 7isBlue said:

I think I’m missing something: Why would he be upset? It would make more sense to me if Avery was the one objecting to his presence. 

The only thing I can think is that Tom is scared.. 😂

Remember how he paired up with Jesse to throw insults at Darcey?... Now he pairs up with Ash to trick Avery into thinking he was attracted to her and asked her on a date, as soon as she said yes they blindside her with the fact that she was being *tested*

Tom's a chicken shit and he's probably afraid of what Avery is going to say about him.... I mean it was a pretty sleazy thing to do, gaining her confidence and then it all turns out to be a set-up.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

The only thing I can think is that Tom is scared.. 😂

Remember how he paired up with Jesse to throw insults at Darcey?... Now he pairs up with Ash to trick Avery into thinking he was attracted to her and asked her on a date, as soon as she said yes they blindside her with the fact that she was being *tested*

Tom's a chicken shit and he's probably afraid of what Avery is going to say about him.... I mean it was a pretty sleazy thing to do, gaining her confidence and then it all turns out to be a set-up.

I think that does make sense, Joan! He tries so hard to curate his (fake) image, I’m  sure he perceives her as a threat. Especially Avery, who is pretty insightful and straightforward.

I wish they’d do a Facebook Live version of the tell all where viewers pose the questions. I’m not sure we’d get answers but our questions would be 100x better! Most of the entertainment value would be in reading people’s questions and comments as they scroll up. 😂😂😂

Edited by 7isBlue
Spelling
  • Love 6
(edited)

Keeping up with Jesse in posting stupid shit online, Tom created a website named Tom Brooks TV and here are some of his offerings - found on Reddit; I didn't go to his website

fvt0d0gmu6351.jpgApparently he said he has eight phone lines, so don't worry, he won't miss your call. I'm sure he have two orders from his mom and sister. 

EDIT: Trying to load another screenshot from his website:

3ize2hbpw3351.png

If you click on it it will become larger and easier to read.

Edited by Christina
Added paragraph.
  • LOL 10

If he wants to work on things to enhance his passion for food, wine, and luxury travel, maybe he should apply for a job on a cruise ship.  They're always looking for sales clerks in their overpriced onboard jewelry stores.

Or he could teach salsa dancing!!!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, AZChristian said:

If he wants to work on things to enhance his passion for food, wine, and luxury travel, maybe he should apply for a job on a cruise ship.  They're always looking for sales clerks in their overpriced onboard jewelry stores.

Or he could teach salsa dancing!!!!

His place in Nottingham showed tonight looked rather modest for the airs he puts on.

• Love 3
(edited)
20 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

His place in Nottingham showed tonight looked rather modest for the airs he puts on.

Well he WAS drinking champers from a crystal glass...

ETA - and he couldn't be any prissier when he smokes a cigarette...

Edited by Elizzikra
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Good grief..Is that Darcey's butt cheek hanging out from under her jacket?

Love the comparison... Too funny! 😂

Yes. More of her ass than I need to see, ever.

I often feel sorry for Darcey and the tell-all was no exception. I thought she looked awful. Like if a Cher impersonator and a Donatella Versace drag queen had a love child. Her hair was awful. Her dress was ridiculous. Her makeup was awful. It was just... tragic.

• Love 7
On 6/7/2020 at 11:18 PM, MrBuhBye said:

No one would confuse it with "Downton Abbey" 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

Even Cher can’t pull off half her looks but we give her a pass because she has talent.  What does Darcey contribute to the world?

One of these things is not like the other.

Capture2.JPG

Capture.JPG

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

He sure likes hanging decorative plates on the wall.

"Mum" did that because he's still living at home and sleeping in his childhood bedroom. That would explain why he never took Darcey to see the Brooks' Manor. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
(edited)

When Tom first appeared on the show, I remember reading something about him having a daughter, then there was never a mention of her after that. I guess being a father would have spoiled his "rich playboy" image. Anyway, she does exist but he doesn't want her involved with the show at all, which I have to begrudgingly give him credit for: https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-tom-brooks-shares-pic-of-secret-daughter/

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, magemaud said:

"Mum" did that because he's still living at home and sleeping in his childhood bedroom. That would explain why he never took Darcey to see the Brooks' Manor. 

So the key must be to his treehouse.

• LOL 9
(edited)
On 6/7/2020 at 11:18 PM, MrBuhBye said:

He lives in a regular looking brick council house with his parents. It has 4 beds and 1 bath (maybe 2 if they added on). He pretends to live in Clifton Hall in his village, but that house has stood empty for at least 12 years and was foreclosed on the Middle Eastern man who last bought it. The last time we walked around the manor home they were trying to open it up for paranormal tours (it's reportedly haunted, I've done a bit of writing about it) and keep it as an events center of sorts, but it was in very bad shape in places and starting to look sad. There's been talk of the university taking it over. 60 years ago parcels of land that belonged to the manor home were sold to the city and council housing (kinda like our government housing but not always based on income) was built. That's where he lives. 

He's also pretended that Nottingham Castle is his home. I guess he forgets that A) the internet exists and B) some of us know the Midlands very well.

If you're interested in what his house might look like, here are some that have sold on his road. His is not here, but you'll get a feel for it. Some are lovely, but mansions they are not. https://www.rightmove.co.uk/house-prices/ng11/village-road.html

Edited by mamadrama
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
18 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

He lives in a regular looking brick council house with his parents. It has 4 beds and 1 bath (maybe 2 if they added on). He pretends to live in Clifton Hall in his village, but that house has stood empty for at least 12 years and was foreclosed on the Middle Eastern man who last bought it. The last time we walked around the manor home they were trying to open it up for paranormal tours (it's reportedly haunted, I've done a bit of writing about it) and keep it as an events center of sorts, but it was in very bad shape in places and starting to look sad. There's been talk of the university taking it over. 60 years ago parcels of land that belonged to the manor home were sold to the city and council housing (kinda like our government housing but not always based on income) was built. That's where he lives. 

He's also pretended that Nottingham Castle is his home. I guess he forgets that A) the internet exists and B) some of us know the Midlands very well.

If you're interested in what his house might look like, here are some that have sold on his road. His is not here, but you'll get a feel for it. Some are lovely, but mansions they are not. https://www.rightmove.co.uk/house-prices/ng11/village-road.html

What is a council house - I have always wondered.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

What is a council house - I have always wondered.

The short answer is "government owned housing", but it's a lot more complicated than that. The closest we come to it would be our FHA program. Small, unadorned FHA homes used to be available at low cost rent, or even free, for low-income families here. However, the FHA loan program was available (still is) for those who had the income to qualify to buy, but didn't quite meet the standards banks wanted (or didn't have a down payment). Low-income Brits might qualify for council housing that's a reduced cost or free. It might be an ugly apartment in the projects or a fairly nice semi-detached home in a "council estate" (think subdivision). If you qualify, you can even purchase your home. 

My sister-in-law was a single mom at 19. She lived in council housing, a 2 bed cottage, for around $100 a month. That amount increased with her income. I have a friend who pays $900 for his cottage, though, and it's not based on his income at all. He's basically just renting it from the government.

Wikipedia's entry on it isn't bad.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4