Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey & Tom: No More Meester Rice Guy

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Christina said:

Tom posted his reasoning for not calling Darcey on her birthday. 

Too sick to call but not too sick to take another woman to Nottingham. I see right through you Tom, and it's not because you've lost so much weight.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

Too sick to call but not too sick to take another woman to Nottingham. I see right through you Tom, and it's not because you've lost so much weight.

WHEN did Tom supposedly spend all this time in the hospital? Homeboy hasn't left our screens or social media since we learned about him...

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

WHEN did Tom supposedly spend all this time in the hospital? Homeboy hasn't left our screens or social media since we learned about him...

So maybe it was the illness rather than hard work that enabled the 50 pound loss.  And how did he let himself get that heavy in the first place?

5 hours ago, Spike said:

So maybe it was the illness rather than hard work that enabled the 50 pound loss.  And how did he let himself get that heavy in the first place?

It’s easy to get that heavy in the first place. Trust me - I know.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Tom clearly took another page out of Jesse's handbook and has a photographer following him. I suspected it with the video of him walking really slowly. When you want a certain background but also want to show movement, like a car moving or other people moving but have your subject sharp and crisp, you have them move slowly, drag the shutter and hit it with a flash. There is the photo of him having a bowel movement in large grass, or that's what it looks like anyway, along with the one of him sitting cross legged and making a gang sign. Then the multiple times he breaks out in dance and it happens to be caught on video. Today, I see the following photo and there is just no good reason for this to exist other than he paid someone to take it

8h1gmh213jl41.jpg

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
On 3/10/2020 at 10:02 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

No wonder Tom and Jesse met for coffee, both are thirsty famewhores using the 90 day franchise to....well....fame whore!

Imagine thinking that you have to get famous by hitching your wagon to.... Darcy's star. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 3/9/2020 at 10:18 AM, Christina said:

Tom posted his reasoning for not calling Darcey on her birthday. 

I'm calling him out on that. I think it's a crock and the only reason we are still seeing him is his famewhoredom. I'd call him a master of manipulation for as many times as he's reeled Darcy in, but he's so transparent and she's so needy that it doesn't take much. I've really seen more than enough of him and his excuses.

• Love 7
21 hours ago, renatae said:

I'm calling him out on that. I think it's a crock and the only reason we are still seeing him is his famewhoredom. I'd call him a master of manipulation for as many times as he's reeled Darcy in, but he's so transparent and she's so needy that it doesn't take much. I've really seen more than enough of him and his excuses.

I think he's just been mean to her.  We saw him behave coldly towards her, basically gaslight her on their previous season.

Darcy's desperation IS pathetic, but he played that mercilessly for his fifteen minutes, and that of his sister's.  I don't like that, it pretty much blows his English -gentleman schtick right out of the water.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys this is me on vacation...totally 100 percent me. 😉

37FCC465-1230-4C4F-BFC3-D615FDB659D3-73499-0000187F8A4F50EB.jpg

There’s definitely chemistry between us. We must be soulmates!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, RealReality said:

How do you feel about travelling the US in an RV?  Asking for a friend. 

I accept all of your offers of money...I mean love....if we meet I developed a severe allergy to everything and must wear this and no touching!

57AB3713-292E-4EF8-9BC5-8427279D4801-75214-000018EE47F01561.jpg

• LOL 9
On 3/16/2020 at 11:56 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys this is me on vacation...totally 100 percent me. 😉

37FCC465-1230-4C4F-BFC3-D615FDB659D3-73499-0000187F8A4F50EB.jpg

Do you like music?  Because I am a famous rap artist in Canada.  I will write song for you.  "Baby Girl, Saint-Chapelle, la-la-la, Baby Girl, Saint-Chapelle...."  Please come visit me when the border opens back up and we will make music video together.  And much beautiful love. 

Edited by Cementhead
Because spelling matters, especially to us famous rapper - song writers.
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Cementhead said:

Do you like music?  Because I am a famous rap artist in Canada.  I will write song for you.  "Baby Girl, Saint-Chapelle, la-la-la, Baby Girl, Saint-Chapelle...."  Please come visit me when the border opens back up and we will make music video together.  And much beautiful love. 

Funny, because this is me!  

pretty-woman-3709521_1280.jpg

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Cementhead said:

I actually live in Canada....for real!

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Ooh.  I'll bet you like long walks on the beach.  And sunsets.  And nature.  I like long walks on the beach, sunsets AND nature.  I think we are soulmates!!😍💖

6 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I actually live in Canada....for real!

Well, that does its.  Sorry, this relationship is doomed.

• LOL 4
9 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Ooh.  I'll bet you like long walks on the beach.  And sunsets.  And nature.  I like long walks on the beach, sunsets AND nature.  I think we are soulmates!!😍💖

Well, that does its.  Sorry, this relationship is doomed.

I was going to add:  "And this photo was taken at Lake Minnetonka in January!" to see how many men would have believed it.....the men (and women) seem oh so gullible and naive!

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I was going to add:  "And this photo was taken at Lake Minnetonka in January!" to see how many men would have believed it.....the men (and women) seem oh so gullible and naive!

How can you say that?  I'm SURE Usman genuinely loves Lisa, just like Michael is NOT looking for a green card with Angela.  And Ash is NOT a player - this is true love.  And how can you say David is gullible?  Lana had a medical issue, and a sibling died!!!!  Yes, Ed did "exaggerate" his height a little bit, but I'm sure it was good-natured fun - he has absolutely no intention of trying to get a girl out of his league simply because she is poor and he can offer her things like indoor plumbing.

And yes, I completely believe this is Lake Minnetonka in January.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

How can you say that?  I'm SURE Usman genuinely loves Lisa, just like Michael is NOT looking for a green card with Angela.  And Ash is NOT a player - this is true love.  And how can you say David is gullible?  Lana had a medical issue, and a sibling died!!!!  Yes, Ed did "exaggerate" his height a little bit, but I'm sure it was good-natured fun - he has absolutely no intention of trying to get a girl out of his league simply because she is poor and he can offer her things like indoor plumbing.

And yes, I completely believe this is Lake Minnetonka in January.

Plus any TRUE Minnesotan would be:  "Hey, that looks more like Mille Lacs or Round Lake, not enough houses to be Minnetonka!"  Yes, we love and know our lakes.  Way more than 10,000 by the way!!!  Edited to add:  this is really me.  Not bad for 55 but not that photo above, lol!!!  22365613_1705254502842381_7323707011188786349_n.jpg

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
On 3/18/2020 at 12:09 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

How would you feel about travelling the US in an RV with a 60 year old man who may or may not have raccoon pelt on his head? 

Asking for a friend. 

Please reply "mmmmmmm, yes" if interested. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, winsomeone said:

Does Darcey have a job? I bet every cent TLC gives her is used for plastic surgery.

Does Darcey have any friends who could tell her to stop mutilating herself I wonder? She used to be attractive.

I vaguely remember her trash friend looking like she had whatever dysmorphic image issues Darcy had and was chock full of filler too.  

And some people cannot be convinced.  I had a friend who has had multiple breast enlargements.  I think she is at some crazy boob size, like double Hs or something bananas.  

I tried telling her that this is all dangerous, especially because she had done so much plastic surgery all at once and had had a very difficult recovery.  But she wanted what she wanted.  Super huge boobs.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

I vaguely remember her trash friend looking like she had whatever dysmorphic image issues Darcy had and was chock full of filler too.  

And some people cannot be convinced.  I had a friend who has had multiple breast enlargements.  I think she is at some crazy boob size, like double Hs or something bananas.  

I tried telling her that this is all dangerous, especially because she had done so much plastic surgery all at once and had had a very difficult recovery.  But she wanted what she wanted.  Super huge boobs.  

Imagine the back pain as well.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Spike said:

Imagine the back pain as well.

My friend absolutely had back and joint pain.  She had lost a lot of weight, like over 100 pounds so she already had pre-existing issues.  Then she lost weight and added these HUUUUUUGE knockers and ended up having all sorts of back pain again.  But, for her it was worth it.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, RealReality said:

My friend absolutely had back and joint pain.  She had lost a lot of weight, like over 100 pounds so she already had pre-existing issues.  Then she lost weight and added these HUUUUUUGE knockers and ended up having all sorts of back pain again.  But, for her it was worth it.  

I had a friend who had naturally large breasts that were so uncomfortable she had reduction surgery.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

To each their own I guess if it makes them feel better about themselves. I actually don’t know anybody who had breast implants. Three or four with breast reductions though. I knew a girl who got them reduced at 18. She was a friend from my barn way back when. She sold her very nice horse, quit showing and eventually riding cause it was so uncomfortable, and she felt it looked ridiculous with them bouncing around (it kinda did). They were huge by the time she was 16.

Those puppies are hard to drag around (see back pain), not to mention sag and implants harden as you get older. I’ve always liked my smallish breasts for those reasons. Never gave a fuck if large breasts would make me more attractive to men. Mr. DC does like them BTW - but likes me better.

Don’t get fake eyelashes either. I think they usually look ridiculous and obviously fake. I have very light eyebrows and lashes and had my makeup done once for a professional photo. The makeup artist convinced me to put some on. I spent the next two hours blinking like crazy and trying to read anything at work with limited success. Ripped them off the minute the photo was taken. My coworkers tried to stop me - apparently I was a little rough about it. And then they laughed...

Edited by Jennifersdc
Very minor
  • Love 2

I wonder if Darcey had people who come to her home and do the procedures, like her hair and fillers. If not, she'll be looking different soon. Probably better.

Speaking of her breasts, does this look right for implants?

On the episode of her at the hotel pool. they looked inflated to the point of bursting. Was that a push-up suit or did she have something removed?

Darcey's such an enigma to me. I don't understand any of the crap she does.

• Love 2
On 3/24/2020 at 5:33 PM, Christina said:

I wonder if Darcey had people who come to her home and do the procedures, like her hair and fillers. If not, she'll be looking different soon. Probably better.

Speaking of her breasts, does this look right for implants?

On the episode of her at the hotel pool. they looked inflated to the point of bursting. Was that a push-up suit or did she have something removed?

Darcey's such an enigma to me. I don't understand any of the crap she does.

It hurts me to look at Darcy’s breasts. I agree that they look huge to the point of bursting and they are shoved up under her chin in a really uncomfortable looking way. Does it feel like she is suffocating when she lays down? 

• Love 2
On 3/25/2020 at 11:02 PM, Elizzikra said:

Does it feel like she is suffocating when she lays down? 

And  you know Darcey isn't sleeping on her tummy either! Even sleeping on her side, man that's a ton of weight dangling....

On 3/25/2020 at 8:02 PM, Elizzikra said:

I agree that they look huge to the point of bursting and they are shoved up under her chin in a really uncomfortable looking way.  Does it feel like she is suffocating when she lays down? 

I always feel like I'm suffocating when I look at those things shoved under her chin.  Maybe they should add that to coronavirus screenings:  This shortness of breath; does it happen only when looking at Darcey?

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I always feel like I'm suffocating when I look at those things shoved under her chin.  Maybe they should add that to coronavirus screenings:  This shortness of breath; does it happen only when looking at Darcey?

Hell, if that's one of the signs then they'll have to quarantine most of us. Think anywhere has a room for 115?

• LOL 4
On 1/14/2020 at 9:33 AM, AZChristian said:

Doesn't say much for Tom's choices in women, unless he likes being p***y-whipped.

Tried to find info on Tom/Khate, but found - JOYFULLY - this potential news instead.

Well it’s about fucking time!!!!

• Love 6
On 3/27/2020 at 1:40 PM, hookedontv said:

And  you know Darcey isn't sleeping on her tummy either! Even sleeping on her side, man that's a ton of weight dangling....

I can't even imagine what those puppies are gonna look like in her 50's

Darcey has very little tone to her arms, they're starting to look like old lady arms and those gigantic balloons will be at her waist soon.

The thing about Darcey that confuses me is..... She'd be a perfectly nice looking woman if she'd embrace her age and quit competing and trying to look like she's 20something... It isn't working and she looks old, desperate and foolish.

I'm actually concerned for her because she's chasing youth and she'll never catch it.... She drinks too much and if she starts popping pills to go with the booze she could easily end up like Marilyn Monroe.

It's time for Darcey to grow up and enjoy her daughter's... Not try to compete with them.

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Darcey has very little tone to her arms, they're starting to look like old lady arms and those gigantic balloons will be at her waist soon.

The thing about Darcey that confuses me is..... She'd be a perfectly nice looking woman if she'd embrace her age and quit competing and trying to look like she's 20something... It isn't working and she looks old, desperate and foolish.

I'm actually concerned for her because she's chasing youth and she'll never catch it.... She drinks too much and if she starts popping pills to go with the booze she could easily end up like Marilyn Monroe.

It's time for Darcey to grow up and enjoy her daughter's... Not try to compete with them.

Yeah think how women aged before Botox and lip filler.  Ann-Margret, Catherine Deneuve, Sophia Loren.  They all looked great well past 70.  Even reasonable plastic surgery like Joan Collins.

Edited by Spike
  • Love 5
58 minutes ago, Spike said:

Yeah think how women aged before Botox and lip filler.  Ann-Margret, Catherine Deneuve, Sophia Loren.  They all looked great well past 70.  Even reasonable plastic surgery like Joan Collins.

Exactly! 

Why can't she see that?  🤔

I wonder if she's using the booze to wash down pills?....if so she could easily end up like Marilyn Monroe. 

What was up with her lunch outfit with Tom?.... I mean come on.. It's LUNCH!.. No one is running around with their top slit to the navel and tits hanging out except Darcey 😲

• Love 13

Oh - they'll be huge and up to hear earlobes - because she will never stop with the surgery.

What was up with her lunch outfit with Tom?.... I mean come on.. It's LUNCH!.. No one is running around with their top slit to the navel and tits hanging out except Darcey 😲

And put on the jacket or take it off but stop with that ridiculous hanging off your shoulders look! It's not a superhero cape!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

And put on the jacket or take it off but stop with that ridiculous hanging off your shoulders look! It's not a superhero cape!

I couldn't agree more...I've never liked that look... Sooooo regal and uppity.... looks like an arrogant jackass to me. 🙄

Plus I don't understand the purpose and it looks uncomfortable. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Joan of Argh said:

I couldn't agree more...I've never liked that look... Sooooo regal and uppity.... looks like an arrogant jackass to me. 🙄

Plus I don't understand the purpose and it looks uncomfortable. 

On the plus side it could slip off and fall in a puddle.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

But that would keep Prince Charming from having to lay his coat down in the puddle for m'lady to cross over on.

I thought a real prince would sweep her off her feet and carry her across the puddle?

Loved her excuse for packing an overnight bag. It’s not about bringing “negative energy” back to her house and all about hoping Tom is there for a romantic proposal weekend. I can’t tell at this point if she is lying more to us or to herself.

• Love 6