Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey & Tom: No More Meester Rice Guy

• Start Topic

Saving for the posterity:

Darcey says, "No man will ever take advantage of me again!!!"

I'm waiting for the clip of him asking her if she got fat and I'll add it too. Apparently, his followers are taking a massive drop. Since he buys most of them, it's likely not going to be that big of a deal.

• Love 1

Mens don't control me!

Much like Jesse, methinks Tom has overestimated his stardom and appeal. Because HE thinks of Darcey as a joke, and he buys his own hype (that's what happens when you buy your followers and remove all the negative shit), he probably thought everyone would take his side. Nope. I'll take trainwreck Darcey over his poser ass. 

• Love 14

There were two major blowups on Instagram tonight, one by Tom and another by Larissa, but both of their accounts are private and since I don't follow them, I missed it all. 😢

Apparently, Tom was immediately trashed, apologized to Darcey and everyone else, the comments to that post were equally as rough and he deleted it. The following was his third post about it tonight, which may or may not be still on his account, but this account grabbed it for those of us who don't follow him. No one appears to have grabbed Larissa's. 

The edit is out of context because asking her if she gained weight is clearly a nice question in context. /s He was obviously talking about her breast enlargement but the question was still rude and asked in that context.

• Love 3

I don't watch all that closely and frequently doze off (but I still watch!!) ----but I thought he said that as one last dig at her. They had already had their blow up and she was leaving and THEN he said "have you put on weight". To me it just seemed so out of left field and after the discussion was finito. If I remember correctly, didn't she even ask him to repeat it and he wouldn't?

Honestly, I don't know which one is worse. I thought it entertaining the phraseology that he used about meeting someone in Milan 3 weeks ago "calls herself Shannon" was his wording, and then adding that she loves him as he should (or needs?) be loved.

You know, because 3 weeks ago you meet someone and although you are now in another city and probably went home before that so maybe you spent a week together IF THAT, and it's clearly and undeniably LOVE.

Well it does make for good watching.😁

• Love 7
(edited)

"calls herself Shannon"

He said "she's called Shannon." It's common British English for "she's named Shannon." I don't think he was implying that it's a fake name..

He's a turd.

asking her if she gained weight

I really wish her response had been "no, but I'm about to lose about 180 pounds of hot air..."

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Love 6

Tom did a shitty thing, but Darcy just begs for it and is just as big a fame whore as he is because she knew he wasn't feeling her and predicted what would happen. Entertaining as she can be, she needs to stop with the reality TV. Has she no pride?

When Tom talked about love re: Shannon, I don't think he literally meant they're in love or she's in love after 3 weeks. Darcy was always so fucking needy and desperate, talking about marriage all the time. She's bloody exhausting!

That said, her face looked nicer than it has in a long time since it wasn't plastered in makeup. Someone should tell her that red lipstick isn't her friend.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Tom did a shitty thing, but Darcy just begs for it and is just as big a fame whore as he is because she knew he wasn't feeling her and predicted what would happen. Entertaining as she can be, she needs to stop with the reality TV. Has she no pride?

Nope - none. I would bet my life that she had some sexy lingerie in that overnight bag just in case Tom extended an olive branch (or extended ... something).

• Love 16

Not to defend Tom at all but I think Darcey was up to her own shenanigans with her "hot Australian man, Michael"....  She was slobbering all over him, it was all over IG and that was before there was any Shannon.

Tom is an asshole and watching his 15 minutes come to an end will be glorious. 

He also threw another insult at Darcey as she walked away...  I think she said "have a great life" and he makes this little jagged toothed weasel face and says "I will now that you're not in it!"  or something similar... Such a child... No class.. 👎

• Love 12

Tom is so thirsty that he is literally hijacking other people's posts and Instas to make them about him. On Sunday night he plastered himself to his own Insta for hours and this "successful" and "debonair" James Bond sat there and childishly replied to almost e every comment. It was a glorious thing to behold.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Poor Tom, no one recognizes him as the victim of his own making

I do wonder what the girlfriend from the NY/PA area thinks about him now. He told her that he was going to be on another season, without Darcey, and isn't even on the Quarantine show. 

I also wonder if his sister ever made it to 10k followers. I can't see either one of them being wanted for Pillow Talk, but can see her purchasing followers after she had a bunch of real followers from Tom making the request. He also did a sale on joint Cameos using her account, and I'm guessing there were not many of those, either. 

• Love 2
On 4/6/2020 at 12:40 PM, Elizzikra said:

Nope - none. I would bet my life that she had some sexy lingerie in that overnight bag just in case Tom extended an olive branch (or extended ... something).

Absolutely. She was all dolled up in her robe and full makeup, phone well within reach. I can’t believe she didn’t call him to come “cuddle” with her because she couldn’t sleep alone. 
Lo and Behold Stacey shows up!! Did Darcy ask her to come to NY, or did Darcy run home to cry on her shoulder?

On 3/31/2020 at 9:50 PM, Elizzikra said:

I thought a real prince would sweep her off her feet and carry her across the puddle?

Loved her excuse for packing an overnight bag. It’s not about bringing “negative energy” back to her house and all about hoping Tom is there for a romantic proposal weekend. I can’t tell at this point if she is lying more to us or to herself.

From the size of that bag, she must have expected LOTS OF NEGATIVE ENERGY or a damn big engagement ring. 

• LOL 3
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

From the size of that bag, she must have expected LOTS OF NEGATIVE ENERGY or a damn big engagement ring. 

I think that was traveling light for Darcey. Her makeup alone takes up a small suitcase.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Christina said:

I also wonder if his sister ever made it to 10k followers. I can't see either one of them being wanted for Pillow Talk, but can see her purchasing followers after she had a bunch of real followers from Tom making the request. He also did a sale on joint Cameos using her account, and I'm guessing there were not many of those, either. 

Nope, she's hovering at just over 8K.... 8,221 to be precise and that was after all of Tom's promoting and begging people to follow her.

Right now he's in a particularly nasty online fight with the blogger Yates... Tom threw a tantrum and blocked Yates and then realized that he shot himself in the foot because initially Tom hemorrhaged over half of his followers with the weight insults to Darcey but then all of Yates fans started dropping him too.

Yates made a nice post about Tom's parents having cov-19 symptoms but Yates had to work so he wasn't able to sit there removing any negative comments and Tom was going out of his mind in the meantime reading all the insults, Yates told him he was at work and didn't have time to deal with it so Tom "BLOCKED" him and acted like an ass.

Tom lied and said that it was a mistake and that he didn't block Yates but everyone knew he was lying.

He needs to back away from the keyboard because he's starting to look like a desperate little jerk and not the English country gent  he wants us all to think he is. 😂

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

75% of my job is marketing so I know how much time you can spend online. The amount of time Tom spends just with his trolling, fighting, posing, and hijacking is insane. He's beyond middle school crap. The man's a big baby.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

75% of my job is marketing so I know how much time you can spend online. The amount of time Tom spends just with his trolling, fighting, posing, and hijacking is insane. He's beyond middle school crap. The man's a big baby.

Yes, Exactly!....the day that Yates put up the post about the parents Tom sat there for 12 HOURS straight fighting with posters.

Yates told him to stop it, go look after his folks and not worry about what people were saying but Tom just sat there arguing all damn day and into the wee hours of the night.

Who does that? 🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, kendi said:

Tom showing up at Darcy's house in the preview for the next episode is beyond ridiculous. It's like he can't stop picking at his Darcy scab. 

And Darcy was wearing the Army shirt last time we saw her, so......

8 hours ago, kendi said:

Tom showing up at Darcy's house in the preview for the next episode is beyond ridiculous. It's like he can't stop picking at his Darcy scab. 

I think he realized his cutting and asholish remarks to Darcy wouldn’t sit well with fans of the series and he is trying to fix his image and minimize blowback. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I think he realized his cutting and asholish remarks to Darcy wouldn’t sit well with fans of the series and he is trying to fix his image and minimize blowback. 

I just want him to go back to England and dance with his sister.  GO AWAY!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Looking at these most recent comments and what I've seen on the show, I've come to the conclusion that Tom is one of those annoying people who always have to have the last word.  He argues for hours online with posters, and after Darcey blocks him he shows up at her house so he can once again get the last word, and get more TV time.

As I recall  Darcey and Stacey's father died and bequeathed the house to them.

I watched the show on demand this morning.  Last night I went for more heartwarming shows, Call the Midwife, and the last hour of the 1991 World Series where my Twins beat the Braves.  Great memories--I was at the game!

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Looking at these most recent comments and what I've seen on the show, I've come to the conclusion that Tom is one of those annoying people who always have to have the last word.  He argues for hours online with posters, and after Darcey blocks him he shows up at her house so he can once again get the last word, and get more TV time.

I watched the show on demand this morning.  Last night I went for more heartwarming shows, Call the Midwife, and the last hour of the 1991 World Series where my Twins beat the Braves.  Great memories--I was at the game!

Love your whole post and I think you are right on about Tom.  It is over, it is done, JUST GO AWAY!

I really liked the part about the Twins beating the Braves! I watched Monday Night Football from October 2009 when Brett Farve joined the Vikings!  Good times.....

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I seem to recall that he owned the condo the twins lived in when 90-Day first started filming.  He probably also owns the house.

Their father is Mike Silva, a producer ("White T") with only one movie to his credit.  Stacey and Darcey are also listed as Executive Producers and they had walk-on roles in the movie.

They all appear to be a family of wanna-bes.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

The Darcy story is so over over over done done done. I plead with TLC to please just cut your losses and don't feature her again.

Seeing Tom, who said he WOULD have a nice life now that D was no longer in it (childish remark) going to Darcy's house to confess his LOVE for her?

As we said growing up in Brookly,,,,,,,,,,,gimmeabreak.

In nicer terms, Please NO.

• Love 3

going to Darcy's house to confess his LOVE for her?

He's going to tell her "something she needs to hear." I hate that. It's not about what she needs, Tom, it's about you extending your five minutes of infamy and about what you want to say. You don't get to decide what she needs to hear - or anything else about her for that matter. Stop infantilizing her, no matter how easy she makes it.

• Love 7

Tom cares nothing for Darcy.   But he did have an oh sh*t moment when he realized how much of a dick he looked like on camera and wants to rehab his image.  Otherwise, it might cost him Influencer revenue.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

Tom cares nothing for Darcy.   But he did have an oh sh*t moment when he realized how much of a dick he looked like on camera and wants to rehab his image.  Otherwise, it might cost him Influencer revenue.  

I agree. When he's driving to her place and saying he still loves Darcy, nobody believes that. It's a Jesse ploy to look good on camera so he can say that she blew it again. "YOU NEVER LOVED ME!"

• Love 6
4 hours ago, mayvenne said:

The Darcy story is so over over over done done done. I plead with TLC to please just cut your losses and don't feature her again.

Seeing Tom, who said he WOULD have a nice life now that D was no longer in it (childish remark) going to Darcy's house to confess his LOVE for her?

As we said growing up in Brookly,,,,,,,,,,,gimmeabreak.

In nicer terms, Please NO.

They probably do polling and Darcey is a fan favorite for some inexplicable reason.  Like Chantel and Pedro, they really needed their own show?  Is there a second season of that offal coming?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Spike said:

They probably do polling and Darcey is a fan favorite for some inexplicable reason.  Like Chantel and Pedro, they really needed their own show?  Is there a second season of that offal coming?

There is going to be a second season of TFC.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Spike said:

They probably do polling and Darcey is a fan favorite for some inexplicable reason.

I saw a poll that made some sense, where people ranked the 90DF'ers.  There was some cast who everyone loves, and some who everybody hates.  Darcy is right in the middle with 50% hating her and 50% liking her...and thus she is an ideal reality tv person.  😮

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

I saw a poll that made some sense, where people ranked the 90DF'ers.  There was some cast who everyone loves, and some who everybody hates.  Darcy is right in the middle with 50% hating her and 50% liking her...and thus she is an ideal reality tv person.  😮

I don't hate Darcey but I can't say I like her. I wouldn't want to hang out with her. I think she is an excellent cautionary tale about the failure to age gracefully. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
32 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I don't hate Darcey but I can't say I like her. I wouldn't want to hang out with her. I think she is an excellent cautionary tale about the failure to age gracefully. 

I agree - I am sure she is a very sweet person in real life but I would find her face add ons and hair too distracting, her relationship with her sister too much to handle and I am afraid every social outing would be like this:  "Let's go to a museum and walk around!"  Darcy:  "Yeah, Tom used to to take me to museums a while back."  Okay, Darcy, let's go for a drink.  ONE DRINK.  after three drinks here is Darcy:  "Jesse told me to work on myself!  HE NEVER LOVED ME!"  Cue to me putting Darcy in an Uber and blocking her from all communications from me.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I agree - I am sure she is a very sweet person in real life but I would find her face add ons and hair too distracting, her relationship with her sister too much to handle and I am afraid every social outing would be like this:  "Let's go to a museum and walk around!"  Darcy:  "Yeah, Tom used to to take me to museums a while back."  Okay, Darcy, let's go for a drink.  ONE DRINK.  after three drinks here is Darcy:  "Jesse told me to work on myself!  HE NEVER LOVED ME!"  Cue to me putting Darcy in an Uber and blocking her from all communications from me.

Let me preface this by saying I am not a Darcey fan. Never was, never will be. I'm not a Tom fan but Darcey repeatedly puts herself in these situations with these guys. Tom did have it right when they were in England and he said he felt like he was playing a role in her life. Didn't matter who it was, she just needed to fill that role with any guy.

I don't see Darcey as a sweet person, she strikes me as selfish, insecure, and doesn't have any insight into herself. She and Stacey need to lay off all the fillers, botox, sillicon, weaves, spray tans, drawn on eyebrowns, skin tight clothes, and yes, they need to work on themselves! Darcey should go to some intense live in therapy rehab where she can go away for 3-6 months and peel away the onion and find her true self.

OK, sorry for the Darcey rant, i know a lot of y'all really like her. I don't wish her ill, I would like to see her get help. I just don't want to see her on my TV screen any more 🙂

• Love 11
On 3/31/2020 at 6:15 AM, Elizzikra said:

Oh - they'll be huge and up to hear earlobes - because she will never stop with the surgery.

And put on the jacket or take it off but stop with that ridiculous hanging off your shoulders look! It's not a superhero cape!

Darcy was in that restaurant looking like a eurotrash version of count chocula.  LOL.  I think that jacket cape looks ridiculous unless you have a jacket cut that way. 

6 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I feel ambivilent about her too.  I DO think she has good intentions and a kind heart, but she is super self absorbed and desperate.  I 100% believe Tom when he says the every conversation started up or ended up being about Darcy...and Jesse and how she was wronged.  She still cannot see what she may have done wrong but I just don't think she cares about a conversation very much if it isn't about her. 

• Love 6

I don't see Darcey as a sweet person, she strikes me as selfish, insecure, and doesn't have any insight into herself. She and Stacey need to lay off all the fillers, botox, sillicon, weaves, spray tans, drawn on eyebrowns, skin tight clothes, and yes, they need to work on themselves! Darcey should go to some intense live in therapy rehab where she can go away for 3-6 months and peel away the onion and find her true self.

I'm not sure there's any there there. So much of Darcey is fake; I'm not sure there is anything "real" about her, literally or figuratively. Whatever the silicone version of personality is, that's Darcey.

I feel ambivilent about her too.  I DO think she has good intentions and a kind heart, but she is super self absorbed and desperate.  I 100% believe Tom when he says the every conversation started up or ended up being about Darcy...and Jesse and how she was wronged.  She still cannot see what she may have done wrong but I just don't think she cares about a conversation very much if it isn't about her. 

Darcey reminds me of a former friend of mine. She had to be the center of attention and there always had to be drama (usually of the romantic variety but in a pinch, she could work with a rude salesperson, a family crisis, or a potential lawsuit). No matter what was going on in anyone else's life, something bigger was going on in hers (you had a cold? She had the flu. You had the flu? She had pneumonia). Being her friend was wearying both because nothing could ever be about anything but her AND because the older I got, the more I realized that drama, particularly the self-induced variety, is exhausting. This is why I wouldn't particularly want to know Darcey. I think she is terribly insecure and could benefit from a lengthy course of intensive therapy, but I don't think she is a bad person or necessarily has bad intentions.

• Love 8

I envision Darcey and Stacey on Dr. Phil discussing . . . wow, lots of options there, right?

At some point, you know he's going to look at them and ask, "Am I being punked here?  You guys aren't for real, are you?"

And Robin wouldn't even give them any free creams or lotions.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, hookedontv said:

Let me preface this by saying I am not a Darcey fan. Never was, never will be. I'm not a Tom fan but Darcey repeatedly puts herself in these situations with these guys. Tom did have it right when they were in England and he said he felt like he was playing a role in her life. Didn't matter who it was, she just needed to fill that role with any guy.

OK, sorry for the Darcey rant, i know a lot of y'all really like her. I don't wish her ill, I would like to see her get help. I just don't want to see her on my TV screen any more 🙂

No I do agree - she may be sweet but she is TERRIBLY insecure about many things and yes, I do believe she uses alcohol cover that up.  I am with you 100% on stopping with the fillers, teh eyebrows, all that crap, going away for at least 60 days if not 90 to get to the root of things.

• Love 6

I do not have the receipts to back this up because I don't remember where I read it and cannot find it again. However, I found other screencaps of Tom's douchebaggery on Reddit, which I'm posting below.

Tom has a Linkedin where he says he is the Director of Operations for a business named Shadow somethingorother of NYC. Someone searched for it, found a business that they believed was the same name (but I don't think so), didn't see Tom on the website, and sent a message asking if the President(?) knew him and he said no. It was being reported that he took the same name but the screencap I saw showed the name of the other business was just Shadow. 

He likes to steal things so I wouldn't put it past him to claim interest in an actual business that he has no ties to whatsoever, but unless there is more info out there that I didn't see, I think it's just a case of similar names.

Other douchebaggery:

Syngin posted about his grandmother's death and Tom commented on his looks.

bk6vupw1quu41.jpg

I don't know how this began, but he is claiming he's sending money from something, probably his Cameos to charity, but when asked, gives a generic answer:

yedty7kff1v41.png

If you purchase a Cameo he'll throw a WhatsApp call in for free, and spill the tea:

jx0nrv426zu41.jpg

Finally, he's still trying to make his sister happen:

He's coming across desperate, so why does he think his sister adds any benefit? No one wants to hear from either of them. Ever. Go away and take Jesse with you. Also, I hope he is using the name of another business and gets sued into oblivion and is unable to come back to the US until he pays the judgment.

• Love 14

Darcey's Photoshopping herself onto another woman's body again.

f38s5h9tx6v41.jpg

@Dustbunny Do you see the LinkedIn for the other Shadow account he supposedly is ripping off? It looked to me like that business was just named Shadow, but I can't remember where I saw it to find it again. I wouldn't be surprised if he just pasted himself into another business, like Darcey does with women.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Christina said:

f38s5h9tx6v41.jpg

@Dustbunny Do you see the LinkedIn for the other Shadow account he supposedly is ripping off? It looked to me like that business was just named Shadow, but I can't remember where I saw it to find it again. I wouldn't be surprised if he just pasted himself into another business, like Darcey does with women.

She needs an intervention.

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, Christina said:

f38s5h9tx6v41.jpg

This is the real Shadow... "We are Shadow"

http://www.weareshadow.com/

https://www.instagram.com/weareshadow/

Tom has absolutely no vision or creativity... he basically copied them.. right down to the logo

This is Toms copycat version "Shadow Services"

https://www.instagram.com/shadowservicesnyc/

Notice the "Trust Me" on Toms.... ya I don't think so.  🙄

rsz_screenshot_1164.jpg

rsz_screenshot_1165.jpg

• Useful 1
  • Love 2