Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey & Tom: No More Meester Rice Guy

• Start Topic

John Yates, who really hates Tom, has posted a poem on his Instagram. I think that is the direct link. His account is private so I can't see it, but this is apparently what it says: (the formatting on the copy job was terrible so I tried to clean it up a bit)

johnyates327tv - Tom’s real letter to Darcey courtesy of his new unpublished book of poetry:

The Ten Things I Hate About Darcey

I hate the way you talk to me and I hate your added hair.

I hate the way you didn’t kiss me at brunch I hate the way you stared.

I hate that you’re the star of the show and I’m always left behind -

I hate that you can always see through my shit and always read my mind.

I hate that you’re so smoking hot and I’m just a loser fraudulent thot.

I hate that I screwed myself from the mansion that I pretended to have but people know it’s not.

I hate that you’re no longer around and I have to kiss my other castmates ass.

I hate that my only friend is Ashley no one can stand that lying trash.

I hate the way I come off now because I asked about your weight.

I hate that people can see who I am as a person - a creepy bad first date.

But mostly I hate the way I had to suck the teet of this show for fame - but now people know who I am - the revolting Tom Brooks who’s lame.

She also answered a fan question in a way that came across to me in a very mature way. It may be from the third part of the Tell Nothing that I haven't seen.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Tom doesn't just "write" anything, he "PENS" it, like he oh so pretentiously claimed about the letter. I see he's back for the Strikes Back special. Please please please promise me this will absolutely be the last time Tom, Darcey, Stacey or Jesse are on my TV! image.thumb.png.4f251381b4b01b0ecb4f261185877d5c.png

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
35 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Tom doesn't just "write" anything, he "PENS" it, like he oh so pretentiously claimed about the letter. I see he's back for the Strikes Back special. Please please please promise me this will absolutely be the last time Tom, Darcey, Stacey or Jesse are on my TV! image.thumb.png.4f251381b4b01b0ecb4f261185877d5c.png

Not sure how you can “pen” something you drafted on your phone.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

Not sure how you can “pen” something you drafted on your phone.

especially with long nails! 

I just noticed the drawing shows a murse, much like Tom carries. He's such a fop

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

He lost any credibility with me as a writer, or even educated, by the misuse of  "your" and "who's". I hope he has a proofreader for his book! 

"According to Soap Dirt, [Florian] Sukaj may have been caught cheating on Stacey Silva, Darcey Silva’s twin sister. Brooks took to his stories to call out Sukaj, posting two photos of Sukaj in bed with another woman. 

He wrote on one, “That’s not Stacey, is it?” On the other, he wrote, “Who’s bed is this? Call me out yet your doing the same thing lol [sic].”

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, Christina said:

Ahhhh, that video explains this much better one:

I thought it was in reference to this super horrifying one:

How much do you have to tip the piano player to get the mic?

• Love 2
11 hours ago, DanaMB said:

We are never getting rid of her. 
As long as Jesse and Tom stay away I can deal. 

In an ideal world, this next guy WILL be Prince Charming, and they can hop up onto his white horse and BOTH of them head down a beautiful one-way wooded path . . . NEVER to return to our TV screens again.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
38 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Oh Darcey - that outfit... She really needs a stylist.

She needs a mirror and a huge dose of appearance reality.  She wants to dress in a way so that people think she's hot.  Most people who see that think she's pathetic or "for hire."

• Love 8
(edited)
19 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

Is ponytail dude on the boat her new "man"

Yes, and her “Bulgarian model” is larger than Stacey’s ratlike Albanian one. Meet Georgi! We’re obviously going to be (forced into) seeing more of him. image.thumb.png.ac97ebc772abc02147db2b028778fc18.png

Edited to add this vomit inducing quote from the article

”Over the past few days, Darcey Silva and her new love interest Georgi Rusev exchanged swoon-worthy messages. The couple fondly calls each other “babe,” complete with matching sweet emojis”image.png.6d9030e6a621645f51f32188020d8846.png

more “babes” and emojis! 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 8

Apparently he prefers to dress in virginal white but this photo makes him look like a vampire. But now we know what Darcey was alluding to when she said, "Better things are coming." Sorry, I don't find him attractive AT ALL and I think he just looks dumb. image.thumb.png.f4fba21bf768fe9c2945a54c1cc8226b.png

• Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

Yes, and her “Bulgarian model” is larger than Stacey’s ratlike Albanian one. Meet Georgi! We’re obviously going to be (forced into) seeing more of him. image.thumb.png.ac97ebc772abc02147db2b028778fc18.png

”Over the past few days, Darcey Silva and her new love interest Georgi Rusev exchanged swoon-worthy messages. The couple fondly calls each other “babe,” complete with matching sweet emojis”image.png.6d9030e6a621645f51f32188020d8846.png

more “babes” and emojis! 

That dude looks like eurotrash.  The manbun, the ripped jeans, I don't get the appeal at all and she looks 10 years older than her stated age.    

He is not cute in the face.  How can Laura land aladin and this is the best Darcy can do?

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
(edited)
10 hours ago, magemaud said:

more “babes” and emojis! 

The ol’ emoji trap! According to the 90DF cast - the more emoji’s, the more they love you!😘😍🥰💕💞💖

If her new soulmate’s in Alexandria can we expect to see Darcy trotting around DC soon? Is she picking out a suitable outfit for a Black Lives Matter protest?

I’d take down Andrew Jackson’s statue in Lafayette Park myself if we could get a photo of her riding it - fake body parts, knockoff Chanel, Louboutins and all. Though I’m pretty sure she has little clue what’s going on and why. We’ll just give her directions, say it’s a photo opportunity and E! News is going to be there. 

I know a lot of people think she has a good heart. She may, but I still think she  (her previous “soul mates” even more so) are among the most vapid, insincere people to ever be on this franchise. And that’s even after suffering through Pao for too many years.

Edited by Jennifersdc
ETA. It’s Lafayette Square not Park. I just realized when read back. I’m picky like that.
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, magemaud said:

Apparently he prefers to dress in virginal white but this photo makes him look like a vampire. But now we know what Darcey was alluding to when she said, "Better things are coming." Sorry, I don't find him attractive AT ALL and I think he just looks dumb. image.thumb.png.f4fba21bf768fe9c2945a54c1cc8226b.png

I actually really like her hair here, though. She looks younger without the extensions. 

• Love 12
4 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

The ol’ emoji trap! According to the 90DF cast - the more emoji’s, the more they love you!😘😍🥰💕💞💖

If her new soulmate’s in Alexandria can we expect to see Darcy trotting around DC soon? Is she picking out a suitable outfit for a Black Lives Matter protest?

I’d take down Andrew Jackson’s statue in Lafayette Park myself if we could get a photo of her riding it - fake body parts, knockoff Chanel, Louboutins and all. Though I’m pretty sure she has little clue what’s going on and why. We’ll just give her directions, say it’s a photo opportunity and E! News is going to be there. 

I know a lot of people think she has a good heart. She may, but I still think she  (her previous “soul mates” even more so) are among the most vapid, insincere people to ever be on this franchise. And that’s even after suffering through Pao for too many years.

Oh God. First MAFS comes to Arlington and now Darcy in Alexandria. Virginia has committed many sins but surely we don’t deserve all this???

• LOL 5

I really can't stand them. They both disgust me and I hate them, well, hate as in how much you can hate a tv personality off course. 🙂

@magemaud: till recent I always read your name as megamaud... sorry 😌

why, why did I watched that video of Tom being drunk live on Insta. Whyyyyyyyyyyy!! 😩😭

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

I know a lot of people think she has a good heart. She may, but I still think she  (her previous “soul mates” even more so) are among the most vapid, insincere people to ever be on this franchise. And that’s even after suffering through Pao for too many years

I don't think Darcey has a good heart. To me, she's always been way too selfish to have a good heart. I find Darcey to be insincere, fake, vapid, not-very-smart, pathetic and totally incapable or unwilling to have any insight into her own personality and how she comes across.

I believe Tom said something along these lines and I agree with him - Tom said that he was just a player in whatever Darcey's fantasy life required - didn't matter who the guy was, just that he was there playing a part. Didn't matter what anyone else wanted or needed. As long as her needs are met, that's all that matters to Darcey. 

I always rant about Darcey and I know it may be an unpopular opinion. And I cringe when she says she's "empowered" because she's the least empowered person out there.

End Darcey rant. I'll show myself out.

• Love 14
(edited)
On 6/15/2020 at 3:24 PM, MrBuhBye said:

I didn’t realize that you wrote poetry.  I didn’t realize you wrote such bloody awful poetry.

Frankly Mr. Shankly, I agree! 

As for her new love, he looks gross. No thank you! 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, DutchbutnoJesse said:

@magemaud: till recent I always read your name as megamaud... sorry 😌

I like it! It's actually a family joke based on my two great aunts, Maggie and Maud. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 6/17/2020 at 3:46 AM, Christina said:

The sisters' new look:

Like that Stacy surrendered the mink eyelash awnings they’ve been sporting as of late. Darcey could lose the black eyebrows with the white hair but points for losing the giant red lips. Her hair looked nice without the fake length, too, and both styles look better than the bizarre bird nests she’s so fond of. 

On 6/24/2020 at 11:24 AM, Elizzikra said:

Oh Darcey - that outfit... She really needs a stylist.

And a waist. The huge chest she opted for wiped it out completely.  

Loved MrBuhBye’s Tom poem and Cristina’s posted poems as well.   💀

Edited by Kareem
additional thought...
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, Kareem said:

Like that Stacy surrendered the mink eyelash awnings they’ve been sporting as of late. Darcey could lose the black eyebrows with the white hair but points for losing the giant red lips.

They're certainly obsessed with contouring and bronzer. Close up they just look dirty! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 6/24/2020 at 2:20 PM, RealReality said:

That dude looks like eurotrash.  The manbun, the ripped jeans, I don't get the appeal at all and she looks 10 years older than her stated age.    

He is not cute in the face.  How can Laura land aladin and this is the best Darcy can do?

Poor man’s Kit Harington.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, mamadrama said:

So Darcey and Stacey are getting a twin spin off...

That would be great. I assume that means that they are not going to bother me anymore on the regular 90 days franchise. The spin off will be wisely ignored (like I did with the Fam. Little Hats spin-off). Works perfect for me.

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

https://ew.com/tv/90-day-fiance-stars-darcey-stacey-silva-spin-off-series/?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly_entertainmentweekly&fbclid=IwAR0WkYa6JVlANGFYyt6Ds13iVmgUeIqD8fIiUshNpEE6e_BOe0dEt0g3AcM

Ugh. Who told Darcey that it's flattering to pose like that - with her giant boobs thrust out front and her ass shoved out in the back. No one stands like that naturally...

The twins are not heavy, but they wear unflattering clothes that make their bodies look almost disfigured.

• Love 8
(edited)

Can't we 

6 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Well, well, can't we exaggerate more calling them: "reality superstars? God. I guess 99.9% of the world population doesn't know who they are.

Before we know Jesse is a world famous coach and psychiatrist and is Tom the world famous poet, dandy and gentleman.  

Edited by DutchbutnoJesse
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, mamadrama said:

The twins are not heavy, but they wear unflattering clothes that make their bodies look almost disfigured.

They have not waist and no neck and with the fake tits ,It just looks really bad.

• Love 5
(edited)
7 hours ago, Christina said:

Jesse's taking the news of Darcey getting a new show as well as can be expected - 

Jesse says SHE'S jealous of his life, his money, and his (apparently nonexistent) girlfriend?  

Well, that's rich when he's the one caterwauling all over social media about how her getting her own show isn't fair.  

Clearly all of that whoring himself out to stay relevant and get his own TLC show was an epic failure (thankfully), so he's going to whine like a baby about the injustice of it all.  

On the other hand, I admit with no shame that I'll watch this godforsaken abomination like it's my job.  With these self-absorbed twits, an unlimited supply of alcohol, Cinderella delusions, and being ready for their "close ups," this shit could be fantastic in the worst possible way.  

nd2.jpg

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
On 6/24/2020 at 11:15 AM, magemaud said:

Model turned Massage Therapist, but at least he's in the US: https://www.thumbtack.com/va/alexandria/massage/home-spa-therapy/service/370384336586653702

Next time I am in the area I will book an appointment, I wonder if he does happy endings?  I watched the BB90 or whatever the eighteenth installment is. Darcey actually looked good, maybe she got the fillers out of the lip and her hair looked a little better. Looks like she is living in a studio now. Did Papa Silva throw these 2 finally out? 

Also I thought

Spoiler

Stacey's fiance got another woman pregnant and they broke up

• Love 2