Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey & Tom: No More Meester Rice Guy

• Start Topic

(edited)
3 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Clearly all of that whoring himself out to stay relevant and get his own TLC show was an epic failure (thankfully), so he's going to whine like a baby about the injustice of it all.

I'd watch Jesse give ridiculous presentations on love and success to captive audiences in senior living homes before I'd watch Darcey do anything.

ETA:  Not that I'd really want to watch Jesse either.  I'd like them and Tom and Stacey and the daughters to all be off my TV.

Edited by AZChristian
  • Love 5
On 6/28/2020 at 9:30 PM, Dustbunny said:

WTF is going on with Tom's mothers neck? ... is that a goiter?

necko.jpg

Good grief that looks scary, hopefully she's had it checked out by a medical professional.

I noticed that "fans" have been sending her expensive gifts... "Hermes" and "Chanel" scarves etc.. Tom posted a ridiculous thank-you message to all the people sending his mum gifts.

Wtf... I don't understand...What's wrong with these people who send such expensive gifts and what are they expecting in return?

I hope she has a P.O. Box for receiving all this stuff because who knows what kind of obsessed crazy people might show up on her doorstep.  😵

• Love 3

AHA!!! I knew I had posted Jesse's bitching, but it wasn't there. I was going to look for it again before seeing I posted it under Tom. I don't know how to move it and since people have already responded to it here, I probably shouldn't try.

What are we doing for the new show? Is there going to be a Stacey and Fabian, Darcey and Anyone Not Jesse or Tom (let's face it, she's not going anywhere and there are going to be many men in the future), or maybe, The Silva Sisters and the Men Who Never Loved Them.

There has been a bunch of stupidity regarding Fabian and Darcey's new man already. I didn't watch The Family Chantel so I don't know how social media for them worked, maybe just spoiler tabs in the thread?

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, Christina said:

AHA!!! I knew I had posted Jesse's bitching, but it wasn't there. I was going to look for it again before seeing I posted it under Tom. I don't know how to move it and since people have already responded to it here, I probably shouldn't try.

What are we doing for the new show? Is there going to be a Stacey and Fabian, Darcey and Anyone Not Jesse or Tom (let's face it, she's not going anywhere and there are going to be many men in the future), or maybe, The Silva Sisters and the Men Who Never Loved Them.

There has been a bunch of stupidity regarding Fabian and Darcey's new man already. I didn't watch The Family Chantel so I don't know how social media for them worked, maybe just spoiler tabs in the thread?

Darcey and Stacey: Life on the Bias.

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 12

What are we doing for the new show? Is there going to be a Stacey and Fabian, Darcey and Anyone Not Jesse or Tom . . . 

If history teaches us anything, we can be sure that the men themselves may not be there, but they will be mentioned in every episode.

• LOL 5
On 6/30/2020 at 10:31 AM, Persnickety1 said:

Jesse says SHE'S jealous of his life, his money, and his (apparently nonexistent) girlfriend?  

Jesse's girlfriend is a model who lives in Canada.  <snort>

• LOL 9
On 7/1/2020 at 1:43 PM, Joan of Argh said:

Good grief that looks scary, hopefully she's had it checked out by a medical professional.

I noticed that "fans" have been sending her expensive gifts... "Hermes" and "Chanel" scarves etc.. Tom posted a ridiculous thank-you message to all the people sending his mum gifts.

Wtf... I don't understand...What's wrong with these people who send such expensive gifts and what are they expecting in return?

I hope she has a P.O. Box for receiving all this stuff because who knows what kind of obsessed crazy people might show up on her doorstep.  😵

Yeah, but is that even true?  

• Love 2
9 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Maybe she Is friends with Tom’s fake Canadian girlfriend.

9 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Maybe they're the same Canadian!!!

Plot twist - they are the same Canadian and her name is Lana!

14 hours ago, AZChristian said:

If history teaches us anything, we can be sure that the men themselves may not be there, but they will be mentioned in every episode.

Tom and Darcy live rent free inside Darcy's head

But real talk, Jesse calling himself a sugar daddy to a woman 20+ years older than him makes him look pathetic.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
(edited)
13 hours ago, Mothra said:

Jesse's girlfriend is a model who lives in Canada.  <snort>

Maybe he and Tom are sharing the same woman?

Should have read ahead. You guys beat me to it.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
(edited)

And as I heard that is now a self proclaimed poet, I guess his poems will not exceed the level of:

"My nam is Tom. TomTom. 

I show you the way.

The road is short;

Turn left as

There is the canyon..."

Edited by DutchbutnoJesse
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Yeah, but is that even true?  

Exactly.. Who knows... she posted a bunch of pics of herself opening all the gifts and had them on display.

But I guess she could have staged it and bought it all herself... 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Exactly.. Who knows... she posted a bunch of pics of herself opening all the gifts and had them on display.

I mean....Tom staged all those pics....

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 7/3/2020 at 9:02 PM, Joan of Argh said:

Well, her son IS the best at pretending to have expensive shit that's not his...

But wait a sec. Let's say that it's true... When my readers found out about me having COVID, they started sending me Tylenol PM, heating pads, NyQuil, and Gatorade. You mean I coulda been registering for Hermes and shit? Damn it! Oh well, there's always the flu. Fingers crossed! 😉

• LOL 5
(edited)
On 6/24/2020 at 9:05 AM, magemaud said:

Yes, and her “Bulgarian model” is larger than Stacey’s ratlike Albanian one. Meet Georgi! We’re obviously going to be (forced into) seeing more of him. image.thumb.png.ac97ebc772abc02147db2b028778fc18.png

Edited to add this vomit inducing quote from the article

”Over the past few days, Darcey Silva and her new love interest Georgi Rusev exchanged swoon-worthy messages. The couple fondly calls each other “babe,” complete with matching sweet emojis”

Georgi looks like a brunette Jesse!

Edited by 7isBlue
6 hours ago, 7isBlue said:

”Over the past few days, Darcey Silva and her new love interest Georgi Rusev exchanged swoon-worthy messages. The couple fondly calls each other “babe,” complete with matching sweet emojis”

Well if they use emojis.....  Obviously THIS is true, forever, lasting LOVE,

• LOL 10
40 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

Well if they use emojis.....  Obviously THIS is true, forever, lasting LOVE,

I mean, what the hell is this? These are allegedly grown-ups and they're acting like middle schoolers. "Swooning" over something that was created so that people didn't have to use actual words to convey feelings? 

I like Darcey but her love language must be "young adult generic coming of age novel" or "1980s John Hughes' Brat Pack film." 

• LOL 6
4 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I like Darcey but her love language must be "young adult generic coming of age novel" or "1980s John Hughes' Brat Pack film." 

Or Disney "Prince Charming rides up and showers maiden with gifts and assurances of everlasting love."  (And cuts steak on the bias.)

• Love 4
(edited)
On 6/29/2020 at 7:34 PM, RealReality said:

That poor woman's neck looks like a cankle. 

I can see where Sister Emma "gets her looks" 

Speaking of mothers, Darcey and Stacey's mom looks...kind of normal and ordinary 

image.png.9172e638c19c515d18b44e167ebb011c.png

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, 7isBlue said:

Georgi looks like a brunette Jesse!

Yeah, same "Skull Face", big forehead and derp expression! Darce definitely has a "type." Remember how disappointed she was when she met Tom in person? 

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I can see where Sister Emma "gets her looks" 

Speaking of mothers, Darcey and Stacey's mom looks...kind of normal and ordinary 

image.png.9172e638c19c515d18b44e167ebb011c.png

The twins' clothes are way past their "best used by age" date for them.

• Love 9

So I'm watching that thing where the 90DF people comment on their own episodes and I'm so confused. Does Darcey live in/film in an efficiency? There's a full sized refrigerator right next to the bed. Or is the master bedroom in her house set up like an efficiency?

• Useful 3
1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

So I'm watching that thing where the 90DF people comment on their own episodes and I'm so confused. Does Darcey live in/film in an efficiency? There's a full sized refrigerator right next to the bed. Or is the master bedroom in her house set up like an efficiency?

Maybe she got kicked out of her parents’ house.  Or she is protecting them from the virus.

• Useful 2

I'm guessing this from the Strikes Back! show. I'm also guessing he was being an ass and trying to play it off as humorous, but I didn't watch it. 

Tom has my vote for the ugliest bride to ever appear in this franchise, and he's competing against Leida, who looked like a barrel wrapped in white fabric with a plastic crown on her head. Her dress was very unflattering.

I saw a comment about signing a petition to have Tom put on Pillow Talk with his sister. No. Go away and take your mother and sister with you.

• Love 7

I saw a comment about signing a petition to have Tom put on Pillow Talk with his sister. No. Go away and take your mother and sister with you.

Oh HELL no. 

• Love 9

Tom is just an awful person. I really hate that he is so nasty about Darcey. She's not my cup of tea either but he did date her and he did treat her badly when he finally dumped her. There's no need for him to continue to be so nasty at every opportunity. Hasn't this "high class" guy ever heard of taking the high road?

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Tom is just an awful person. I really hate that he is so nasty about Darcey. She's not my cup of tea either but he did date her and he did treat her badly when he finally dumped her. There's no need for him to continue to be so nasty at every opportunity. Hasn't this "high class" guy ever heard of taking the high road?

I've been under the impression (without a lick of truth or facts to support it) that Tom was supposed to appear on this shitshow for her first season...

But then she met the younger, "hotter" Jesse and bounced on Tom to pursue Jesse and bring him onto the show instead.

The way she talked about her and Tom being together on and off for "3 years" (or whatever number she gave) overlapped with the Jesse situation.  I found that interesting and it sort of validated my thoughts that Darcey threw over Tom when she met Jesse.

Because Tom came out guns blazing to try to humiliate Darcey (refusing to sleep with her on the first night, refusing to take her to his home, and several other smaller things) and then moved on to taking Darcey to romantic places such as that wedding chapel and leading her to believe he was going to propose, and then after a season of humiliating comments and embarrassing moments, the ultimate humiliation:  

The key to his house when he knew damned good and well she was expecting an engagement ring.

I think the only reason Tom and Darcey reconnected was so Tom could get his revenge on her publicly for dumping him for Jesse the first time around.

(To be honest, I don't entirely blame him.  I might be tempted to do the same if that were the case).  

Am I rambling?  Ugh, I'm starving and that stuffed pepper is taking forfuckingever to cook...lesson learned, next time use the Quick Cooker.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

If Tom weren't allowed to talk about Darcey then he'd have no material. For someone who claims not to like her he sure doesn't mind riding her coattails.

• Love 12

I remember the first time we met Tom on the show.  As the ULTIMATE Anglophile, I felt so sorry for this proper English gentleman who had encountered Emotional Hurricane Darcey live for the first time.

I don't feel sorry for him now.  I find him to be despicable and terribly thirsty for attention.  Even though I still have nothing positive to say about Darcey, I like her better than Tom now.

• Love 14
On 6/30/2020 at 6:57 AM, Nicmar said:

They have not waist and no neck and with the fake tits ,It just looks really bad.

something about them makes me think of the flying monkeys from wizard of oz, when they are walking around together. not sure if it is their posture or their expressions....

• LOL 6
On 7/10/2020 at 9:32 AM, Rt66vintage said:

Anyone else see a llama? 

Check out the neck in this one, looks scary!

the second pic reminds me of "Dumber and Dumber"

rsz_screenshot_1295.jpg

dandd.jpg

oh and Tom's posing like a douche on HIS street..

tomtom.jpg

• Love 2
On 7/14/2020 at 3:33 PM, 2dogmom said:

something about them makes me think of the flying monkeys from wizard of oz, when they are walking around together. not sure if it is their posture or their expressions....

🤣  ... and for me, it's: 

983518413_ETDRESS.thumb.jpg.99db5c495a2561ef2e1257d40567c380.jpg

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

With a shawl ET looks like BGL and in this pic like the Silva Twins lol.  Speaking of ET there is a new doc on HBO called Showbiz Kids that focuses on child stars like the kid from ET (Henry Thomas, who played Elliott).

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, 2dogmom said:

im not going to make fun of his mom, she didn't ask for any of this. 

tom looks like he took posing lessons from the barbizon school for douchebags.  

I don't know about that.. Both his sister and his mom are pushing like hell to get Tom his own show which will include them... Or get the three of them on Pillow Talk... They're asking people to send letters etc. requesting that they get a show.

His sister used Tom's fame (what there is of it) to start up her "sister coach" account and his mom is encouraging everyone to send her gifts which she displays.

The pics are the two of them running around giving gifts to Tom's fans and encouraging people to get them a show.

So for me they kind of crossed a line and made themselves part of it.

Edited by Joan of Argh
Clarity
  • Love 14