Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey & Tom: No More Meester Rice Guy

• Start Topic

Another Darcey photoshop

16 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Ooh - do tell. I hadn't heard this before.

Tom was stealing photos off IG of other people's homes, yachts, fancy dinners, etc., and claiming them as his own. His photo thefts are what started the FraudedbyTLC Instagram account. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Christina said:

Another Darcey photoshop

Tom was stealing photos off IG of other people's homes, yachts, fancy dinners, etc., and claiming them as his own. His photo thefts are what started the FraudedbyTLC Instagram account. 

Fake it til you make it, I guess. Thanks!

• Love 2

TLC was running S2 before the 90 days and it featured the two bickering clowns Darcy & Jesse

wow! WHAT THE F has Darcy done to her face . The alcohol definitely has an affect on her face & body but the plastic surgery , the boobs up to her neck, and especially the Lip fillers are destroying her.  Back in the 2017 shows she still had a prettiness to her ( except for her horrendous ugly cry) When she opened the door to Tom on his surprise visit , darcey looked like a bloated space alien.  The hair, the eyebrows, the lips .... it’s just too much.  Stacey looks a little better but that b ain’t telling Darce to stop. Does she have no one in her life that will tell her the truth ??!!

Darcey is a big mess but I’m rooting for her . #teamdarcey #cutonthebias!

Edited by DNR
Words
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Christina said:

Another Darcey photoshop

Oh wow, I didn't know that's how Frauded started.. and talking about Frauded she's in a very nasty brawl with Yates right now... Pretty crazy 😲

The Darcey photoshops aren't even good photoshops, sometimes her head is literally looking in the opposite direction of the original and the neck looks grotesque cuz it's twisted in the wrong direction.  😂 

• Love 1
On 4/26/2020 at 12:55 PM, Christina said:

Darcey's Photoshopping herself onto another woman's body again.

f38s5h9tx6v41.jpg

@Dustbunny Do you see the LinkedIn for the other Shadow account he supposedly is ripping off? It looked to me like that business was just named Shadow, but I can't remember where I saw it to find it again. I wouldn't be surprised if he just pasted himself into another business, like Darcey does with women.

Why did she pay for giant knockers and then Photoshop herself on the body of a woman with much smaller boobs????

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 4/22/2020 at 6:30 PM, RealReality said:

Darcy was in that restaurant looking like a eurotrash version of count chocula.  LOL.  I think that jacket cape looks ridiculous unless you have a jacket cut that way. 

I feel ambivilent about her too.  I DO think she has good intentions and a kind heart, but she is super self absorbed and desperate.  I 100% believe Tom when he says the every conversation started up or ended up being about Darcy...and Jesse and how she was wronged.  She still cannot see what she may have done wrong but I just don't think she cares about a conversation very much if it isn't about her. 

I believe Tom because, the evidence is right there on tape. Whenever he would give any kind of comment to her that he felt showed how clingy or irritating she was, and how she complete disregarded his requests that she not call at 4am or send a constant stream of texts, she would immediately deny doing any of those things, then make excuses for doing them.

When he confronted her about  the guy in the lobby with his arm  around her, she straight out denied it, seconds later, she said she was “talking to him” which later became “maybe he had his arm around her because she was upset and he was comforting her” .

Any self awareness she ever had is long gone. She can’t even be a decent friend because she needs to have all eyes on her at all times and if you should go for drinks with her, her head would be like an owl  scanning for her next suitor. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 4/27/2020 at 1:34 PM, DNR said:

TLC was running S2 before the 90 days and it featured the two bickering clowns Darcy & Jesse

wow! WHAT THE F has Darcy done to her face . The alcohol definitely has an affect on her face & body but the plastic surgery , the boobs up to her neck, and especially the Lip fillers are destroying her.  Back in the 2017 shows she still had a prettiness to her ( except for her horrendous ugly cry) When she opened the door to Tom on his surprise visit , darcey looked like a bloated space alien.  The hair, the eyebrows, the lips .... it’s just too much.  Stacey looks a little better but that b ain’t telling Darce to stop. Does she have no one in her life that will tell her the truth ??!!

Jesse came closest to telling her the truth. He was an ass about it, but let’s face it, Darcey doesn’t want to hear it. Tom tried politely but was met with her nasty side in resistance. Tom then retaliated with equal nastiness. 
Stacey has to always one up Darcey. I think she encourages Darcey to overdo the enhancements. Just to make sure she has the tiniest edge looks wise. 

• Love 8
On 4/27/2020 at 6:34 PM, DNR said:

I wouldn't be surprised, once their TLC fame has waned and their giant boobs have morphed into misshapen horrors, if Stacey and Darcey turn up on Botched asking for Terry Dubrow's help.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Spike said:

Darcey actually may be in a better position as Stacey still has a fake internet fiancé.

Darcey needs to get a fake internet beau like Williams. Just keep finding reasons to have meetings that have to be postponed. She can engage in late night/early morning/afternoon declarations of romance and lust with out fearing that she’ll be dumped. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Darcey also has her kids photoshopped, last week on IG she posted photoshops of Aniko that looked like something out of the Star Wars bar scene.

Aniko's head was on a different body and her face was twisted sideways and elongated onto a neck that did not match, she looked like an alien.

Aniko is a young pretty girl, why is her mother photoshopping her pics?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Dustbunny said:

This is another of Aniko and Aspen

I think it's Aniko on the left, check out that hairline and bangs... her forehead looks deformed  😫

Ok - I suck at spotting photoshop and even I can see these are fake.

Darcey also has her kids photoshopped, last week on IG she posted photoshops of Aniko that looked like something out of the Star Wars bar scene.

Why is she posting photos of her underage children at all?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Dustbunny said:

This is another of Aniko and Aspen

I think it's Aniko on the left, check out that hairline and bangs... her forehead looks deformed  😫

darceyboo.jpg

Her shoulder is bigger than her head. Her girls are naturally beautiful; this is insane.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Ok - I suck at spotting photoshop and even I can see these are fake.

Why is she posting photos of her underage children at all?

I think she enhanced her daughters boobs also. 
And why are her daughter’s last names being used? Their names maybe known, due to their mom’s questionable fame, but   I would not allow my child’s real name out there. How soon before Darcey tries to get the girls on the show? 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1

How soon before Darcey tries to get the girls on the show? 

They've been on; they met Jesse in NYC with their mom on her birthday. That was when he announced that he would not be their "fodder."

• LOL 6
4 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

They've been on; they met Jesse in NYC with their mom on her birthday. That was when he announced that he would not be their "fodder."

Sorry, I should have been clearer. Get them on the show in the kind of way Kim from RHOA has her girls on TV.. as mini me types. 

• Love 1
On 4/28/2020 at 5:15 AM, Joan of Argh said:

Oh wow, I didn't know that's how Frauded started.. and talking about Frauded she's in a very nasty brawl with Yates right now... Pretty crazy 😲

The Darcey photoshops aren't even good photoshops, sometimes her head is literally looking in the opposite direction of the original and the neck looks grotesque cuz it's twisted in the wrong direction.  😂 

What was the brawl with yates?

HOE is selling things from WISH. Three slides:

Tom has a go at David:

I haven't come across Yates feud with Frauded, but if I do I'll post it. However, Tom has been called out for being an ass by a snark account and is accusing Yates of being behind it. I'm going to try and post what Yates said in a comment box, but it's not cooperating very well. Yates account is private and I don't follow him:

He's referring to Tom, Laura, and Ashley, who all had video clips trashing him, I guess (I added paragraph breaks to break up the wall of text):

johnyates327tv - So let’s just give everyone what they want - when the three most hated cast members come after you, the bitches of Eastwick, at the same time you must be doing something right. Oh did you know they have the same sleazy ass teen mom “publicist to the stars” representing them?

These 3 people have lied about everything from multiple rapes, fake pregnancies, fake diseases, gofundmes, gay husbands, I mean you name it they have claimed it. These 3 are so thirsty for attention they have to come for me, a nobody, and make shit up out of thin air cause I have called them out on their lies over and over again.

Here’s how today started - another blogger @90day_fiance_gossip called Tom out on a hate account he was running against @darceysilva while their season was airing and instead of Tom going against her he went against me who’s the bigger target cause all three of them including their sleazy ass publicist has an axe to grind with me. I had absolutely nothing to do with this - Tom stupidly used his own number and email address to run a hate account against Darcey and when he got caught red handed he made up some bullshit story that it was me all along running that account. Where’s the logic in that? Everyone knows I’m team Darcey but I guess Darcey was the one supplying me with horrible pictures of herself to post?

These three people deserve each other and you all know it - And the whole world knows how much I love my husband so Tom I don’t need a broke Englishman with bad hair who needs to take pictures in front of mansions and flashy cars claiming they are his just like I don’t need to claim fake rape and Lupus just as Ashley did or the fake black eyes Laura posted about herself.

These are without doubt the three thirstiest liars in reality tv history that are so desperately clinging to their final minutes of “fame” they will do anything to stay relevant like dropping some bullshit fake story on me when I had nothing to do with it. And by the way get new material - coming from people who allege rape, lupus, domestic violence and money you never had y’all can do a lot better. #90DayFiance

• Useful 1
11 hours ago, Takitaki said:

What was the brawl with yates?

There's a long list of shit but one of the latest problems was Frauded asked Sasha for dick pics and Emily confronted her, told her to quit asking her husband how big his dick is and quit asking him for dick pics, then Yates hopped in to defend Emily, Frauded denied asking him for pics but Yates had audio of her admitting it and screenshots of her asking Sasha... So then Frauded changed her tune and said that yes she asked but it was a joke....So Frauded and Yates got into it and it was very nasty, both went LIVE on IG calling the other one out.. Insults etc... Blah, blah.. lol

Edit to add: it looks like Christina has some of it in the Emily and Sasha thread.... Anyways it was Yates who finally got Frauded to admit it because he had her on audio. 👍

Edited by Joan of Argh
Additional info
  • Love 3

I bet her dad would hire a live-in sober coach while they are stuck in quarantine

I can't even laugh at how horrible she's looking because I think she is literally knocking on death's door due to her benzo and alcohol addictions. 

• Love 1

"But...that's okay...[shrugs] it is what it is." 

That expression drives me nuts. 

And those sparkly sneakers she's reselling look ridiculous and trashy. Then again, I think everything she hawks looks ridiculous and trashy so why am I surprised. 

• Love 3

For all of Darcy’s vanity, I’m surprised she allowed herself to be filmed that way.  I mean, wasn’t she one to put on full  makeup and perfume just to talk on the phone? Either she is making progress or it’s an attempt to stay relevant. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Fable said:

For all of Darcy’s vanity, I’m surprised she allowed herself to be filmed that way.  I mean, wasn’t she one to put on full  makeup and perfume just to talk on the phone? Either she is making progress or it’s an attempt to stay relevant. 

And it was for a Cameo. Someone paid $50 to receive this video. SMDH

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

She had a pair of those sneakers in the suitcase when she unpacked it after the meeting with Tom.

Because advertising is even better when you don't have to pay for it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

She really needs an intervention, she looks like she's one bottle and a few pills away from something tragic happening.

I wish she'd get some help and quit looking for love in all the wrong places.

I can't stand Jesse but he was right about her drinking, I wish she could see what the rest of us see....  I worry for her kids because you can tell that they love their mom. 🙁

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

She really needs an intervention, she looks like she's one bottle and a few pills away from something tragic happening.

I can't stand Jesse but he was right about her drinking, I wish she could see what the rest of us see....  I worry for her kids because you can tell that they love their mom. 🙁

She looks and acts like the way people have described Marilyn Monroe in her last few weeks.

• Love 2
(edited)
19 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

She had a pair of those sneakers in the suitcase when she unpacked it after the meeting with Tom.

I remember her removing each sneaker from its baggie as she unpacked, but I don't think they had big clunky clear plastic soles, although they were pretty sparkly. I also think they were pale pink

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

She looks and acts like the way people have described Marilyn Monroe in her last few weeks.

Yes exactly.... that's one of the things that went through my mind as well.

People like Darcey think they're ok because they've drank that much before and taken various pills before so they think a couple more drinks or a couple more pills aren't going to matter but there's a fine line where your body can't handle it and you stop breathing.

It's sad because it's very hard to rescue or save someone like Marilyn, they seem to be troubled souls on a path to destruction... I'm hoping Darcey will wake-up before it's too late and get the help she needs because she'll only become more desperate as she ages.

I wish Darcey would quit looking for love with way too young Jesse's and James Bond wannabe assholes like Tom....she needs to find someone older who has his shit together and thinks she's gorgeous.... Unfortunately most men like that want a woman with her shit together not a screaming, boozing, pill popping, botoxing, basket case who gets drunk and cries all night.   🙁

• Love 2

Tom was on his high horse and posted non-stop while trying to pin the hate acct on Yates which made absolutely no sense since Yates loves Darcey.

As soon as the proof was posted Tom dropped out of sight and he's gone silent.

He's an evil, conniving asshole and hopefully he's gone for good. 👎

What kind of person makes an acct to promote themselves while posting the most hateful shit about Darcey?

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Tom was on his high horse and posted non-stop while trying to pin the hate acct on Yates which made absolutely no sense since Yates loves Darcey.

As soon as the proof was posted Tom dropped out of sight and he's gone silent.

He's an evil, conniving asshole and hopefully he's gone for good. 👎

What kind of person makes an acct to promote themselves while posting the most hateful shit about Darcey?

I mean, you don't have to post shit about her or drag her through the mud to make her look bad-she literally does just fine as the natural trainwreck she is. 

• Love 7
20 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Watching that clip.. I  thought of Lindsay Lohan. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Eme said:

Tom is The Worst!  He needs to never be on 90 Day programs ever.

If he had just been a decent human being looking for a relationship, he would have received lots of sympathy.  Instead, he did the show, humiliated and disappointed her at every turn, now wants to be the victim.

He's hilarious on Instagram sometimes, cannot let anything go.

• Love 7
On 4/27/2020 at 12:34 PM, DNR said:

At this point, I think she would consider who ever tells her the truth to be jealous of her;  she would never believe it.  She is a train wreck emotionally and it carries over to her looks.

I missed the live chat last night and haven't had time to read it but I was wondering if anyone else thought Shannon looked a lot like Darcy would if she toned herself down a lot.  (I think Shannon is the name of Tom's new girl--the one he put on hold while he went to NYC to be on tv  see Darcy. )   I have no interest in Tom and even less in his sister.  

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Twopper said:

At this point, I think she would consider who ever tells her the truth to be jealous of her;  she would never believe it.  She is a train wreck emotionally and it carries over to her looks.

I missed the live chat last night and haven't had time to read it but I was wondering if anyone else thought Shannon looked a lot like Darcy would if she toned herself down a lot.  (I think Shannon is the name of Tom's new girl--the one he put on hold while he went to NYC to be on tv  see Darcy. )   I have no interest in Tom and even less in his sister.  

Yes!  All of us were saying obviously Tom has a type.  She's plastic looking, but not yet at Darcy and Stacey levels.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Yes!  All of us were saying obviously Tom has a type.  She's plastic looking, but not yet at Darcy and Stacey levels.

Yet. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, blubld43 said:

If he had just been a decent human being looking for a relationship, he would have received lots of sympathy.  Instead, he did the show, humiliated and disappointed her at every turn, now wants to be the victim.

He's hilarious on Instagram sometimes, cannot let anything go.

You hit the nail on the head with your observation that Tom can't let anything go.

Most guys aren't like that, in fact most guys just want to move on and quit rehashing but Tom just goes on and on like a little kid.

I follow Tom's mother and she acts like Tom is still a toddler, he was a chubby little boy and obviously spoiled rotten (she posts endless pics of Tom as a fat little toddler) she refuses to hear anything about Tom even if it's the absolute truth and for some reason Chantelle has latched on to her and feeds her delusion that Darcey is an evil witch and that Tom is being attacked by crazy Darcey fans who make up lies about Tom even though it's been proven that it was Tom who did that to Darcey.

His mom set up a circle of safety concerning Tom and she says that Chantelle is in the circle which she calls "Trusted Friends" she also questions posters and if they jump through the hoops then they are placed within the circle.... It's so pathetic... The posters who qualify for admittance to the circle go ape shit crazy and turn into a pack of wolves if anyone dares to say anything about Tom.

• Love 6