Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey & Tom: No More Meester Rice Guy

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, essexjan said:

Is there a new thread for the Darcey & Stacey spinoff?

I don't think one has been started yet.  The mod indicated one would be started closer to the air date (which I think is sometime around the middle of this month).  We're having fun batting around possible titles for the thread when it is created, though 😄 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, essexjan said:

Is there a new thread for the Darcey & Stacey spinoff?

Yes, it is here in the "Other Spinoffs and Specials" section.

2 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

We're having fun batting around possible titles for the thread when it is created, though

It isn't a Couples' thread, so it won't have a sub-title as we need to keep show names accurate so others can find the thread when posting.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

Yes, it is here in the "Other Spinoffs and Specials" section.

It isn't a Couples' thread, so it won't have a sub-title as we need to keep show names accurate so others can find the thread when posting.

Oh, thanks for the udpate, @OnceSane❤️  

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I had to do a double take (lol, pun sort of intended), that's for sure.   Their look has definitely "evolved" with time (and cosmetic procedures).

Having naturally curly, unruly hair myself, I find myself a tad more understanding of their penchant for stick-straight extensions now.  I would have crawled through a mile of broken glass when I was younger to have stick straight hair.  

They were cute at teens.  And as someone who had stick-straight hair that wouldn't hold a curl no matter what I did to it, I was always jealous of curls.  

• Love 4
On 8/7/2020 at 7:07 PM, DaphneCat said:

They were cute at teens.  And as someone who had stick-straight hair that wouldn't hold a curl no matter what I did to it, I was always jealous of curls.  

In Darcey's first season, Stacey showed up at some point and she was really, really pretty.  It made me sad to think that Darcey had been that pretty and then screwed up her face.  But I guess Stacey decided to fuck u[ her own face, too. 

• Love 2
On 8/5/2020 at 6:19 PM, Texasmom1970 said:

I am not very creative.

The Silva twins: on full display

Darcey and Stacey: bustin' out all over

The Silva Twins: Stacier and Darcier

• LOL 9

Back in December, when Tom was dating the school teacher in the NYC area, her friends were saying that he has said he is going to be on another TLC show without Darcey, and she thought she was going to be on it with him. They broke up at one point, with her saying he was just a user, but those rumors have started again. This time, they are that he and his sister are going to be on a spin-off together, with her giving "sisterly advice." I'm hoping it is just the stupid Strikes Back! show, since I already avoid it, and hope he doesn't get anything else out of TLC. 

There is this from Starcasm, though, but it includes Darcey

This photo is making the rounds again, so I thought I'd add it. It's probably a few pages back.

• Love 1
On 8/23/2020 at 5:57 AM, Christina said:

Back in December, when Tom was dating the school teacher in the NYC area, her friends were saying that he has said he is going to be on another TLC show without Darcey, and she thought she was going to be on it with him. They broke up at one point, with her saying he was just a user, but those rumors have started again. This time, they are that he and his sister are going to be on a spin-off together, with her giving "sisterly advice." I'm hoping it is just the stupid Strikes Back! show, since I already avoid it, and hope he doesn't get anything else out of TLC. 

There is this from Starcasm, though, but it includes Darcey

This photo is making the rounds again, so I thought I'd add it. It's probably a few pages back.

I'm puzzled by Stacey's lack of a right eyebrow in several photos.  

(Because I have far too much time on my hands these days and notice stupid shit like that)

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

Apparently this is Georgi's wife or ex-wife the divorce was finalized Sept 14th

222.jpg

I'm not great with guessing someone's age but she looks younger than Darcey and she's very pretty..... Georgi's been slumming it with an old Silva sister..

I wonder what she thinks of Darcey the reality queen?  🎥 🌟 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

These were the finalists that year. It does not appear that the woman pictured won.

http://www.missdc.org/2019-contestants.html

I think something shady is going on. In this chick's bio, it refers to her being former Ms. District of Columbia 2019.

Like you, Mr. B, I only found Miss DC... I also found Mrs. DC but she wasn't a winner in 2019.

I call bullshit on whatever she is claiming on her account. That statement may be as fake as her boobs.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I think something shady is going on. In this chick's bio, it refers to her being former Ms. District of Columbia 2019.

Like you, Mr. B, I only found Miss DC... I also found Mrs. DC but she wasn't a winner in 2019.

I call bullshit on whatever she is claiming on her account. That statement may be as fake as her boobs.

MIGHT be Miss District of Columbia-USA.  Not part of the Miss America franchise . . . the poorer step-sister pageant.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
On 10/7/2020 at 10:05 PM, Joan of Argh said:

Is that a woman? Looks a bit like a drag queen... Not that there's anything wrong with that. 

I don't think she is a Darcy look a like at all.  Except for hair extentions and fillers!

3 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

He had been living in Northern Virginia. I wonder if he's relocating to Connecticut or is Darcey coming to my neck of the woods???

I live in Connecticut. You can have her! Please!

Though can the Silva twins ever lead separate lives? I think not. 

Ok ok I am not a Darcey superfan but didn't Tom say he would be engaged first to his Canadian GF and she would be sad and alone ? Ahahahahahaha💩☠️😂 I know Tom and Jesse are seething and I love it. So far I don't mind Georgi, he seems calm and unwilling to feed into the drama that Darcey and her friends can create.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ok ok I am not a Darcey superfan but didn't Tom say he would be engaged first to his Canadian GF and she would be sad and alone ? Ahahahahahaha💩☠️😂 I know Tom and Jesse are seething and I love it. So far I don't mind Georgi, he seems calm and unwilling to feed into the drama that Darcey and her friends can create.

Agreed! I actually think he’s a good balance for her, he seems to take her in stride. I know a lot on this board don’t like her, but I think she’s pretty harmless. I’m happy for her, and hope it works out. 

• Love 6

Giorgi is showing more cleavage than Darcey in those photos.

Darcey's nails in that last photo? Claws! I am not a fan of nails like that on anyone.

I think they are gross and tacky, so it makes sense that Darcey has them.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Looks like she bought herself he gifted her with the Ho11 "Promise Ring" for a whopping $70.

Does anyone believe this engagement is real?

Color me skeptical, but I think she's enlisted him to lock down a second season.  

And I think he's thirsty enough to play along.  

Both Darcey and Stacey call him a “masseuse” so maybe season 2 will be a flipped version of The Crying Game.

• LOL 5
On 10/16/2020 at 7:41 AM, hookedontv said:

Giorgi is showing more cleavage than Darcey in those photos.

Darcey's nails in that last photo? Claws! I am not a fan of nails like that on anyone.

I think they are gross and tacky, so it makes sense that Darcey has them.

I cannot look at her without thinking about Dolly Parton, except I understand that Dolly (beneath the wigs, nails and make up) is a super nice lady and humanitarian.

• Love 5
56 minutes ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

I cannot look at her without thinking about Dolly Parton, except I understand that Dolly (beneath the wigs, nails and make up) is a super nice lady and humanitarian.

And great songwriter and singer.  Unfortunately we have heard the Silva twins murder music.

• LOL 6

From Reddit: Tom posted to his IG that he was at Downing Street to get his Covid-19 immunization, even though the UK is on lockdown, and he posted the following photo as proof:

ichbjff80p961.jpg?width=828&format=pjpg&

This is the current photo of Downing Street:

f9gmgff80p961.jpg?width=828&format=pjpg&

There is a comment saying that Tom responded to a comment about it being 10 Downing Street in the affirmative and the Redditor thinks he was joking. However, he routinely lies about these things and the photo looks Photoshopped so I'm choosing to believe he is trying to pass off that he is getting the vaccine where the Prime Minister lives, because it's funnier.

• Useful 1
On 10/17/2020 at 11:00 PM, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

And Dolly has created a character for herself. That heavy makeup, wig, etc is a public thing. When she's not wearing them, she and Carl Dean are sporting around the country in their RV. She looks like a completely different person. She's an amazing business woman who knew early on that it's difficult for women in the music industry to get the same amount of attention and power that men get so she created the whole "dumb blonde" thing, much like Sarah Cannon (a wealthy, serious, intelligent woman) created Minnie Pearl. 

Behind her facade Dolly is a powerful, creative, force to be reckoned with. Behind Darcey's facade...crickets. 🙃

• Love 10
On 1/6/2021 at 11:30 PM, Christina said:

From Reddit: Tom posted to his IG that he was at Downing Street to get his Covid-19 immunization, even though the UK is on lockdown, and he posted the following photo as proof:

ichbjff80p961.jpg?width=828&format=pjpg&

This is the current photo of Downing Street:

f9gmgff80p961.jpg?width=828&format=pjpg&

There is a comment saying that Tom responded to a comment about it being 10 Downing Street in the affirmative and the Redditor thinks he was joking. However, he routinely lies about these things and the photo looks Photoshopped so I'm choosing to believe he is trying to pass off that he is getting the vaccine where the Prime Minister lives, because it's funnier.

Typical Tom.  He probably thought "dumb" Americans would believe it although anyone in the UK and those familiar with it knows that Downing St. is closed to the general public and closely guarded.

• Love 2