Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey & Tom: No More Meester Rice Guy

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

I don't know about that.. Both his sister and his mom are pushing like hell to get Tom his own show which will include them... Or get the three of them on Pillow Talk... They're asking people to send letters etc. requesting that they get a show.

His sister used Tom's fame (what there is of it) to start up her "sister coach" account and his mom is encouraging everyone to send her gifts which she displays.

The pics are the two of them running around giving gifts to Tom's fans and encouraging people to get them a show.

So for me they kind of crossed a line and made themselves part of it.

exactly Joan,

I wouldn't normally post about the relatives of a cast member but Emma and Jaynie have made it known that they want fame and go out of their way to encourage it.

Jaynie is really close with Chantel and always says that they'd love to do a UK version of "the Family Chantel" and how people need to write letters and request that TLC does a spin-off.  🙄

• Love 5
21 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

Check out the neck in this one, looks scary!

the second pic reminds me of "Dumber and Dumber"

rsz_screenshot_1295.jpg

dandd.jpg

oh and Tom's posing like a douche on HIS street..

tomtom.jpg

So is that where he's pretending to live this week?

• LOL 5

Mark your calendars and set that DVR for August 16th and get ready for Darcey and Stacey 😂

Article and preview here

Okay, not gonna lie...I laugh my ass off when one of them almost falls off of her ridiculously high stilettos in a parking lot.  I'll be glued to this blazing hot dumpster fire.  

I didn't see a thread created for this mess and I'm not clever enough to name it as it will so richly deserve to be snarkily named.  

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I didn't see a thread created for this mess and I'm not clever enough to name it as it will so richly deserve to be snarkily named.

The forum name submissions will be epic! "Fake and Fake-r" is the first thing that pops into my head. I told my husband, "Don't let me watch this, no matter how much I beg!" That worked for "Family Chantel." However, it seems like my TV is always set to TLC, so I'm sure I can't avoid the endless promos. 

• LOL 3
33 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Does Tom think he is being “daring” by smoking under the smoke-free sign, LOL?

He is so worldly but apparently has not heard of COPD, emphysema, lung cancer etc.  Maybe he uses it as an appetite suppressant as he tends to balloon like a Macy’s parade participant.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, magemaud said:

The forum name submissions will be epic! "Fake and Fake-r" is the first thing that pops into my head. I told my husband, "Don't let me watch this, no matter how much I beg!" That worked for "Family Chantel." However, it seems like my TV is always set to TLC, so I'm sure I can't avoid the endless promos. 

Fake and Faker...

Drunk and Drunker...

Stacey and Darcey:  Twice the Drama...

American Cougars...

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum...

You're right, @magemaud, the list of possibilities could be spectacular!  😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Fake and Faker...

Drunk and Drunker...

American Cougars...

Life on the Bias

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

Fake and Faker...

Drunk and Drunker...

American Cougars...

Some of the best minds in all of Snarkdom are right here on this forum! Meanwhile, I'll keep trying "90 Day Beyonce" until it wins somewhere! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I'll make one a li'l closer to the premiere date.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

For a gold digger thread it could be 90 Day Finances.

4 hours ago, Gobi said:

Life on the Bias

5 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Fake and Faker...

Drunk and Drunker...

American Cougars...

Hi Ho Silvas!  Away!

Sisters With Other Misters (or Meesters)

• LOL 9
5 hours ago, Lesia said:

TWEEDLE DUM AND TWEEDLE DUMMER.

God, they are both so shallow, not an interesting thought between the two of them, no sense of humor, nothing there.

Tweedle Drunk and Tweedle Drunker?

• LOL 7
On 7/21/2020 at 12:13 PM, Joan of Argh said:

I don't know about that.. Both his sister and his mom are pushing like hell to get Tom his own show which will include them... Or get the three of them on Pillow Talk... They're asking people to send letters etc. requesting that they get a show.

His sister used Tom's fame (what there is of it) to start up her "sister coach" account and his mom is encouraging everyone to send her gifts which she displays.

The pics are the two of them running around giving gifts to Tom's fans and encouraging people to get them a show.

So for me they kind of crossed a line and made themselves part of it.

had no idea.  they are fair game.

• Love 4
On 7/21/2020 at 7:04 PM, mamadrama said:

So is that where he's pretending to live this week?

Guy's Hospital in Southwark, London, just south of London Bridge.  No wonder there's a no smoking sign there!  I enjoyed visiting that area of London (although everything interesting is west of the bridge, and he's east of it) as it's different from the other side of the Thames.  In Shakespeare's time it wasn't part of the City of London so the stews, bear pit, Globe Theatre were there on the shady side of the river.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Guy's Hospital in Southwark, London, just south of London Bridge.  No wonder there's a no smoking sign there!  I enjoyed visiting that area of London (although everything interesting is west of the bridge, and he's east of it) as it's different from the other side of the Thames.  In Shakespeare's time it wasn't part of the City of London so the stews, bear pit, Globe Theatre were there on the shady side of the river.

This is the third time he's pretended to live someplace he doesn't. He seems to forget that some of us are actually familiar with the UK. Or live there. The house in Nottinghamshire he pretends to live in is literally a around the corner from my in-laws. It's empty and has been for years. It's also a designated historical home and kind of a tourist site in that village. Meanwhile, you could stand in their yard and throw a rock at his real house. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Christina said:

I cannot figure out what this is but the hashtag has several posts that are unrelated to anything and I'm expecting someone to figure out what the scam is soon.

He was probably an extra in a movie and is trying to make it sound like he is the star

• Love 4
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

He was probably an extra in a movie and is trying to make it sound like he is the star

Even more basic.  There was a camera.  End of minimum requirement for Tom to be interested/involved.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Advice and Proposed Thread Title: "Stay Strong, Bitches.  Stay Strong."

I'm proposing the title, "Two, Two, Two Twits in One!"

ETA: I reserve the right to add more titles as they come to me...!

Edited by gingerella
  • LOL 5
On 7/25/2020 at 9:13 PM, Christina said:

I cannot figure out what this is but the hashtag has several posts that are unrelated to anything and I'm expecting someone to figure out what the scam is soon.

Well, damn, I got all excited hoping that big neon EXIT sign meant he was leaving.

Then I realized it's Tom, and he couldn't be dragged kicking and screaming from any chance at the spotlight.

Ugh.  

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

Darcey’s first season was on recently. She was and still is an absolute moron. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Nothing changes about Darcey, does it?  

Except her appearance.  She's like that woman in the Seinfeld episode where sometimes she looked stunning and other times she was dreadful.  

I thought season 1 Darcey looked ghastly with that black hair, orange skin, and flesh struggling to escape from her outfits, especially those jeans with holes in them.  

Then when she showed up with the lighter hair, had apparently dropped quite a bit of alcohol bloat, and cut  back on the bronzer at the tell all, I thought she looked amazing.  In fact, I never would have guessed it was the same woman (until she spoke, that is).

Then she started reverting back with the way too much bronzer, way too inflated lips, ratty looking extensions, and I thought she looked dreadful again.

Same with this last season.  I thought she probably looked worse than she did in even her first season.  She looked like an animated figure from Madamd Tussauds.   

Now on the B90 Strikes Back, I think she looks really good again (again, until she speaks, because she doesn't seem to have any humor or wit at all).  

It's kind of crazy, but I look forward to seeing how her appearance changes over the seasons, especially since nothing else about her fiance-chasing life changes at all, she just swaps out one man for another.

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Ooooh.  How about "The Silva Twins:  Boob Tube Boobs" 

Double meaning on that last word!!!

There is an independent fast food restaurant called Booby’s in a suburb here.  They have sandwiches called the Fat Boob and the Big Boob.  It is not a breastaurant, they mean the vanilla definition.  Hillary Clinton used to hang out there in high school it’s been around that long.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Ooooh.  How about "The Silva Twins:  Boob Tube Boobs" 

Double meaning on that last word!!!

Playing off AZChristian and Mr. BuhBye (whose entry I couldn't quote):

Darcey & Stacey: Boobular, Tubular Twinsations

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Playing off AZChristian and Mr. BuhBye (whose entry I couldn't quote):

Darcey & Stacey: Boobular, Tubular Twinsations

Great extrapolation, but - sadly - except for the folks here, most watchers of 90DF can't sound out words with that many letters.  LOL.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Mini Persnickety harvested this gem from somewhere yesterday.  

Gawd almighty, if these photos from their school days are genuine (and it does appear to be them, I must admit), they had a shit ton of work done even before that "Silva Twins" show they were trying to plug several years back.  

twins.jpg

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Mini Persnickety harvested this gem from somewhere yesterday.  

Gawd almighty, if these photos from their school days are genuine (and it does appear to be them, I must admit), they had a shit ton of work done even before that "Silva Twins" show they were trying to plug several years back.  

twins.jpg

If you had shown me this picture of Darcey and asked me which cast member it was, I would have guessed Tania.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

If you had shown me this picture of Darcey and asked me which cast member it was, I would have guessed Tania.

I had to do a double take (lol, pun sort of intended), that's for sure.   Their look has definitely "evolved" with time (and cosmetic procedures).

Having naturally curly, unruly hair myself, I find myself a tad more understanding of their penchant for stick-straight extensions now.  I would have crawled through a mile of broken glass when I was younger to have stick straight hair.  

• Love 6