Type keyword(s) to search

Timothy & Jeniffer: Stepdad Squared (now with more SPS!)

• Start Topic

Timothy, 38 (North Carolina) and Jeniffer, 25 (Colombia)

Before_the_90_Days_Season_3_Jeniffer_Tim

After coming across Jeniffer’s online profile, Timothy was instantly smitten. Now, he’s traveling to Colombia to meet her in person for the first time and plans to propose. But with Jeniffer being a total knockout, he’s worried she won’t fall head over heels when they finally meet. Plus Tim’s close relationship with his ex-fiancé, Veronica, as well as the pressure of proving himself to be a capable step-father to Jeniffer’s 18-month-old daughter, may be hurdles that neither of them are fully prepared for.

(edited)
29 minutes ago, Adultosaurus said:

Oh, Timothy is gay. Mark my words (and his on-point eyebrows).

I thought I was the only one who made sexual orientation determinations based on eyebrows!

I didn't get that vibe from him, but my eyebrow game is probably rusty.

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 6
2 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I thought I was the only one who made sexual orientation determinations based on eyebrows!

I didn't get that vibe from him, but my eyebrow game is probably rusty.

I probably should be so quick to color him - I actually haven't seen the promos (are they at the end of another episode?) - I was just going by this forum pic.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Adultosaurus said:

I probably should be so quick to color him - I actually haven't seen the promos (are they at the end of another episode?) - I was just going by this forum pic.

I used to have to call on a doctor who was known as a generally creepy perv around women.  

I was like "your words say heterosexual creepy perv, but your eyebrows say homosexual creepy perv"

I just knew that man was closeted and so it was much easier to take the inevitable sex jokes in stride.

I really want/wanted a fabuluous gay friend, but that guy was not it.  He was a creepy perv.

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, Inga said:

Ok, so Tim was born a woman and Veronica was born a man, right?

I does seem that way, doesn't it.  But -- didn't Veronica give birth to the girl who calls Tim, "daddy"?  And didn't they show Tim as a schoolboy - when he was uncool and no girl would go out with him?

• Love 2
On 8/5/2019 at 10:48 PM, magemaud said:

To me, this picture of Jennifer looks a lot like that other Colombian Cupid Catfisher, Ricky’s Melissa. (BTW, is anyone in Colombia REALLY named Melissa or Jennifer?) 

39BCFD10-D856-4189-B88D-B7AD21ACF41B.jpeg

She’s got that 5 o’clock shadow thing going on. 

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, iwasish said:

She’s got that 5 o’clock shadow thing going on.

Maybe we’ll find out that not only Tim used to be a woman but Veronica and Jeniffer BOTH were born men! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 8/5/2019 at 10:48 PM, magemaud said:

To me, this picture of Jennifer looks a lot like that other Colombian Cupid Catfisher, Ricky’s Melissa. (BTW, is anyone in Colombia REALLY named Melissa or Jennifer?) 

39BCFD10-D856-4189-B88D-B7AD21ACF41B.jpeg

Those eyebrows are truly frightening.

• Love 6

Him and his ex have a weird relationship. I don’t think it is an unresolved feelings or that they still have love. Something is off. Maybe they don’t have anyone else? He has called her baby and said i love you, which she didn’t seem to state that back. Did she dump him but keeps him around for the dad role/money involved?

• Love 2
On 8/11/2019 at 9:04 PM, magemaud said:

Maybe we’ll find out that not only Tim used to be a woman but Veronica and Jeniffer BOTH were born men! 

Based on nothing, my gut feeling is that Tim is trans,  Veronica is a lesbian, Tim transitioned and that's why they broke up but still "love" each other.

• Useful 5
  • Love 6
42 minutes ago, glitterpussy said:

Based on nothing, my gut feeling is that Tim is trans,  Veronica is a lesbian, Tim transitioned and that's why they broke up but still "love" each other.

I think you might be correct. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, glitterpussy said:

Not a bad guess. But if Tim is trans, wouldn't that be the first thing he tells a prospective fiance before he flies thousands of miles to her country to meet? 

Also, he said he was a nerdy teen and "the last guy any girl would go out with" in high school.  A bit confusing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, glitterpussy said:

Two bathrooms, seven genders. I'm old and confused. Is it the response of Altzheimers?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

No tea no shade but jenniffer really has a manly face.  I watch pose and I'm used to far, far better.  

Veronica has a manly face too, maybe this is what time likes but yikes!  When that photographer was saying something about Beyonce I was like....."oh....no"

• Love 6
14 hours ago, deedee2 said:

Not a bad guess. But if Tim is trans, wouldn't that be the first thing he tells a prospective fiance before he flies thousands of miles to her country to meet? 

Also, he said he was a nerdy teen and "the last guy any girl would go out with" in high school.  A bit confusing.

True but maybe he was already dressing as a guy back then. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

The speculation about Tim being trans is a bit problematic. First, he's a die hard MAGA supporter. Second, his big secret is likely the recycled ring. Third, of he is trans, it would be incredibly damaging to his business to be so public, and he seems like a someone who is more concerned about his bottom line. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, AdorkableWitch said:

The speculation about Tim being trans is a bit problematic. First, he's a die hard MAGA supporter. Second, his big secret is likely the recycled ring. Third, of he is trans, it would be incredibly damaging to his business to be so public, and he seems like a someone who is more concerned about his bottom line. 

I think the big secret is money related, it usually is on 90DF.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Gobi said:

I think the big secret is money related, it usually is on 90DF.

It is probably money related, ring related or he was born a boy, lol.

On 8/13/2019 at 12:07 AM, sonder said:

Him and his ex have a weird relationship. I don’t think it is an unresolved feelings or that they still have love. Something is off. Maybe they don’t have anyone else? He has called her baby and said i love you, which she didn’t seem to state that back. Did she dump him but keeps him around for the dad role/money involved?

I can't stand the ex - way too loud, way too overbearing, not willing to let Tim be happy with a new girl.  WAY too territorial.

• Love 7
On 8/13/2019 at 1:07 AM, sonder said:

That’s a relationship with no healthy boundaries. It is not unreasonable that Jeniffer expects appropriate boundaries. Timothy will end up alone and miserable if he doesn’t put Veronica in check. Not many women would put up with her antics.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

That’s a relationship with no healthy boundaries. It is not unreasonable that Jeniffer expects appropriate boundaries. Timothy will end up alone and miserable if he doesn’t put Veronica in check. Not many women would put up with her antics.

Veronica is playing a dangerous and foolish game.  He wants to be with Jennifer and if Veronica keeps fighting and trying to get between them it's likely Jennifer will just insist that Tim stop spending time with veronicas daughter (Colby?)

Tim is under no legal obligation to veronicas child and if he wants to be with Jennifer he will likely just give in.  In which case Veronica will have taken a father figure out of her child's life out of spite. 

If Veronica was smart she would be supportive and wait for this thing to blow over.  It appears that Tim told Jennifer that he intends to stay in colbys life, so if Veronica just played it cool I think he would keep his word.  But she keeps pushing and pushing. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Tim is under no legal obligation to veronicas child and if he wants to be with Jennifer he will likely just give in.  In which case Veronica will have taken a father figure out of her child's life out of spite

Exactly. Men have abandoned their biological children for other women.

What makes her think she’s so special?

• Love 8
18 hours ago, brillia79 said:

Exactly. Men have abandoned their biological children for other women.

What makes her think she’s so special?

First thing Veronica will do is say that Tom can’t see her daughter UNLESS she is there also.  

Jennifer has a child also, she’s going to resent any time Tim spends with his exes child.  He’s going to be forced to make a choice. Even if he picks Veronica... I’ll bet that “friendship” fizzles pretty quickly too. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

First thing Veronica will do is say that Tom can’t see her daughter UNLESS she is there also.  

Jennifer has a child also, she’s going to resent any time Tim spends with his exes child.  He’s going to be forced to make a choice. Even if he picks Veronica... I’ll bet that “friendship” fizzles pretty quickly too. 

Yep - Veronica knows, we all know, heck, my 12 year old neighbor boy knows:  YOU DO NOT GIVE AN EX's RING TO  FUTURE FIANCE.  Veronica knows this 100% and if Tim gives it to her, Veronica will take out a billboard in town to share the news, knowing it will anger Jeniffer.  Or it will be "Oh gee look at these old photos!!  Wow - look at your ring, looks like this one, doesn't it??"

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Instead of a friend with benefits, Veronica seems to be a friend without boundaries.

Ultimately I think Colby is going to possibly end up hurt....but I can admit that I cannot wait for these two women to collide.  I think Jennifer will give as good as she gets .....and if she is the one giving Tim the jiggy jiggy.....she has the upper hand. 

But I think Veronica will fight dirty so they will be well matched.  

• Love 5

Anyone have a guess on how much cash this guy has?

He drives an expensive car but his apartment or whatever looks pretty standard.

I looked around on his online custom gun shop and it didn't look like he had much for sale and they weren't that expensive.

1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

I looked around on his online custom gun shop and it didn't look like he had much for sale and they weren't that expensive.

I actually thought his apartment looked like an air bnb or some other rental.  It had the generic artwork on the walls and he barely had any clothes in the closet.  I tried to see if I could see any photos in the apartment but I didn’t see any.

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, Peper81 said:

I actually thought his apartment looked like an air bnb or some other rental.  It had the generic artwork on the walls and he barely had any clothes in the closet.  I tried to see if I could see any photos in the apartment but I didn’t see any.

Yes exactly, his apartment or whatever looked very basic...

I'm wondering if he spends a lot on the car and clothing etc to put on a wealthy air, plus he likes to flash cash and treat others as a way of looking loaded.

I think Jennifer will go through his money in no time. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

My hubby is a gun enthusiast and a gunsmith as well - he was not impressed by his shop.  He had two guns for sale and five parts for sale!!  (My hubs works in nothing automatic, the older the better.)

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Peper81 said:

It may well be a rental. Prior couples have used rentals instead of their own homes, to avoid stalkers.

• Useful 3

I still think the car could be a kit car.  I think Jorge had one on his season.  I cannot understand buying a lambo and living in an apartment. 

I wouldn't respect that guy (though Lamborghinis can increase in value).  But generally a guy who would buy a fancy car before a house is maybe not my cup of tea.

• Love 7

I watched the episode that airs 9/1/19 and even though I can spoil, I am going to put this is spoiler tags just in case - it shows how refreshing Tim Tim is compared to Darcy:

Spoiler

He rented an apartment to stay in and told Veronica she was welcome to stay, and he inferred he is not expecting sex ASAP.  He said, "I hope to get a kiss tonight!"  He is also, on camera, not handsy with her - he seems like a gentleman.....so far!!!!

Tim Tim TIMMY - do not let me down!!!  

• Love 4
On 8/26/2019 at 10:52 AM, doyouevengohere said:

Someone on reddit likened him to the Grinch (Jim Carey version) and now I can't unsee that.

On 7/17/2019 at 6:01 AM, Drogo said:

Timothy, 38 (North Carolina) and Jeniffer, 25 (Colombia)

Before_the_90_Days_Season_3_Jeniffer_Tim

Tim looks just like Jimmy Neutron:  Boy Genius.

My laptop is a dud for posting pictures or I would do so.😣

• Love 2
On 8/27/2019 at 10:01 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I watched the episode that airs 9/1/19 and even though I can spoil, I am going to put this is spoiler tags just in case - it shows how refreshing Tim Tim is compared to Darcy:

Hide contents

He rented an apartment to stay in and told Veronica she was welcome to stay, and he inferred he is not expecting sex ASAP.  He said, "I hope to get a kiss tonight!"  He is also, on camera, not handsy with her - he seems like a gentleman.....so far!!!!

Tim Tim TIMMY - do not let me down!!!  

Well I watched last night and I thought for sure your thing about how refreshing Tim is, was going to be about the eye treatments he so gallantly shared. Can't make this stuff up. I mean it's one thing to use it, no judgement,,,,,,,,,,,,,but it strikes me as so bizarre to do it with your prospective soulmate for tv viewing.  (and then I am going to look into them because I hear they are effective lol)

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 8/20/2019 at 12:49 PM, AdorkableWitch said:

Its problematic is other ways as well. The notion that a trans person is deceitful, lying, or misrepresenting, is distasteful. Further, while I do not have vast knowledge, the trans guys I know are pretty butch. Would a trans man shave his armpits, apply eye masks and groom his eyebrows to a fare thee well?  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Further, while I do not have vast knowledge, the trans guys I know are pretty butch. Would a trans man shave his armpits, apply eye masks and groom his eyebrows to a fare thee well?  

This. I was trying to think of how to explain it but you did a very good job. I don't actually know any in person, but in general, I would say trans people seem to embrace the identified gender to the max. So a female to male, would be (in my view) Over the top masculine. A male to female would be over the top girly.  Think Bruce Jenner to Katelyn Jenner- nailpolish, make up, etc. 

• Love 3