Type keyword(s) to search

Timothy & Jeniffer: Stepdad Squared (now with more SPS!)

• Start Topic

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 6:10 PM, Bridget said:

Check out the infographic attached to Jeniffer’s name at the top of the page.

The folks in the brain trust at TLC can’t even spell Colombia correctly. 

I know! I work in Columbia MD, Jenifer lives in Colombia South America...this makes sense now, TLC people are dumb enough to believe all the bogus stories these couples portray and think that we buy everything that is shown.

• Love 2
On 8/20/2019 at 11:49 AM, AdorkableWitch said:

First, he's a die hard MAGA supporter.

Is he really? 

5 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Its problematic is other ways as well. The notion that a trans person is deceitful, lying, or misrepresenting, is distasteful. Further, while I do not have vast knowledge, the trans guys I know are pretty butch. Would a trans man shave his armpits, apply eye masks and groom his eyebrows to a fare thee well?  

I don't think he is either for all the reasons you mentioned. Are people wondering if he's transgendered because of his stature? There's lots of tiny men out there, so Tim's height and body frame doesn't indicate that he's a transman to me. I think he just happens to be a metro with a small frame who looks like a creepy troll doll. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

I can't figure out Jennnifffer's game. I think she's very attractive (except for the tattoos, but that's just me). She does look older than her age, I was surprised that she was thirteen years younger than Tim. She seems to be attracted to Tim, she certainly was expecting some jiggy jiggy that first night. She's a bit of a gold digger, although I don't think she's squeezed him for any money so far. If she just wants a green card, I would expect her to be nicer to him than she has been. What's stopping her from finding someone in her own country? Is being a single mother that much of a drawback there? Is it her personality?

I don't get it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I know! I work in Columbia MD, Jenifer lives in Colombia South America...this makes sense now, TLC people are dumb enough to believe all the bogus stories these couples portray and think that we buy everything that is shown.

It's driving me nuts, too, every time I see it misspelled. It doesn't help that Tim and other American fiances (Ross) make no effort to pronounce it with an "oh" instead of an "um" in the second syllable. 

btw, my daughter lives and works in Columbia, MD, too! Nice area. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Gobi said:

I can't figure out Jennnifffer's game. I think she's very attractive (except for the tattoos, but that's just me). She does look older than her age, I was surprised that she was thirteen years younger than Tim. She seems to be attracted to Tim, she certainly was expecting some jiggy jiggy that first night. She's a bit of a gold digger, although I don't think she's squeezed him for any money so far. If she just wants a green card, I would expect her to be nicer to him than she has been. What's stopping her from finding someone in her own country? Is being a single mother that much of a drawback there? Is it her personality?

I don't get it.

To me she isn't all that; she has some attractive features, but a kind of long, pointy face that translates to "witch like" to me.  

And she probably doesn't think she has to "settle" for the life she might expect in her home town, she wants a guy with money who will only pay attention to her.  Finally she's past the first flush of youth, and has a child. All those are obstacles to the life she seems to want.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

It's driving me nuts, too, every time I see it misspelled. It doesn't help that Tim and other American fiances (Ross) make no effort to pronounce it with an "oh" instead of an "um" in the second syllable. 

btw, my daughter lives and works in Columbia, MD, too! Nice area. 

Tons of restaurants here!

28 minutes ago, not you again said:

I'm going to float the theory that perhaps the big secret is that he was born intersex, and his parents decided to make him male and it hasn't turned out well.  Other than that, I got nothin' unless there's a genetic issue that causes a male have a big rectangular head and tiny shoulders and enjoy high-end skincare and nail polish.

The nail polish REALLY bothers me.  Plenty of men get manicures/pedicures, and honestly good for them, but I thought men usually just had their nails buffed as the final step, not polished.

The nails were way overdone! 

• Love 4
On 9/4/2019 at 9:23 AM, Gobi said:

I don't get it.

She logically wants someone to care for her and Veronica financially and help her raise Veronica.  She wants a nice, financially stable man. 

She is attracted to rougher machismo men who are roughnecks with dirt under that nails. She wants a guy who makes the first move and takes control.  

No woman that I know of wants to date a man she can't respect.  

Tims "first move" was to put eyegel patches on her.  Lady boner killer.  

And that was after he let her walk all over him with that "pussy" comment. 

He really should have cut the date short abruptly after she said that.  No tea no shade but she needs him more than he needs her.  He has an equally manly looking woman waiting for him back home. 

These roughneck macho men she likes don't want to raise her kid and don't want to care for her financially.  I don't thinks she is anything more than a Colombian Instagram "model," and I doubt she is making fantastic money doing that.

She is a butterface, IMO, she has an amazing body but a manly face and those are just the facts to me.  

She thinks she is too good for Tim, that's fine, she should move onto the next guy who wants to take care of her and her child.  

If her high opinion of herself is a reality I'm sure she has plenty of suitors.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
On 9/4/2019 at 4:40 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

Would a trans man shave his armpits, apply eye masks and groom his eyebrows to a fare thee well?  

I know a bunch of trans because a member of the family is FTM.  Yes, he has hairy pits, but I have no idea about eye masks.  He also has really pale eyebrows, though, and spends about 5-10 minutes every morning grooming them to make sure they show up.   I got some useful advice from him because although I have brows that need waxing there is one bald spot in the middle of one that needs a little work.

I didn't understand why he wanted Veronica to put on the pjs he brought her, but he then went to another room so they didn't even sleep in the same bed, much less try the jiggy jiggy. He seems gay to me.   I am waiting for a season where they have at least one gay couple,

• Love 1
On 9/2/2019 at 7:24 AM, blubld43 said:

Somebody posted this in another thread, and it's all I can see now when Jennifer is on screen, she is another one that really needs her best angles.

https://www.google.com/search?q=v+for+vendetta+mask&prmd=sivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjnoPqrkLLkAhXCUt8KHUIAB_YQ_AUoAnoECA8QAg&biw=800&bih=1280#imgrc=6ugabP0I97P7PM

Yeah that was me.  I’m sorry but it’s the first thing that popped into my mind. That hairstyle is doing her no favors. 

• Love 1

So as I'm watching Tim's tale of woe regarding Colombian import #1, the questions just kept on coming.

If I understood him correctly, Import #1 bounced on him without even trying to work out their issues...after 2 years.

How did she stay here with Tim for 2 years without a marriage?

Isn't 2 years the magic number to get the coveted green card?

Maybe Tiny Tim got used by Import #1 to get her green card and she bounced as soon as the 2 years were up?

Something just seems off about his tale of woe.  Maybe like Rebecca, that little gnome is actually married to Import #1?  

The possibilities are mindboggling.  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

So as I'm watching Tim's tale of woe regarding Colombian import #1, the questions just kept on coming.

If I understood him correctly, Import #1 bounced on him without even trying to work out their issues...after 2 years.

How did she stay here with Tim for 2 years without a marriage?

Isn't 2 years the magic number to get the coveted green card?

Maybe Tiny Tim got used by Import #1 to get her green card and she bounced as soon as the 2 years were up?

Something just seems off about his tale of woe.  Maybe like Rebecca, that little gnome is actually married to Import #1?  

The possibilities are mindboggling.  

The fact that you thought this out, wrote a thoughtful post on it, @Persnickety, makes me thinks we could be friends......:)

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

Ugh, so many unanswered questions about Import #1 and that arrangement...that, knowing this shitshow, will go completely unaddressed  🤣

He said he made 5 trips there. I thought they were to visit the ex. I don’t think she ever came to the US.  Was that ex before or after Veronica? Maybe Veronica was part of the reason she bailed on him?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, iwasish said:

He said he made 5 trips there. I thought they were to visit the ex. I don’t think she ever came to the US.  Was that ex before or after Veronica? Maybe Veronica was part of the reason she bailed on him?

No, he said they lived together in America right on the heels of saying the relationship had lasted two years.  That's why I can't figure out the five trips to Colombia over those two years if she were living here with him in America, unless it was to visit her family.

I can't see any way they could have lived together in America for two years unless they were married. 

Unless he's such a tool he meant she had visited him in America during those two years, but if that's the case he certainly phrased it oddy...especially when he threw in "in America" with regard to them living together almost as an odd afterthought.  

Weird, weird, weird....kinda of like him.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Persnickety1 said:

No, he said they lived together in America right on the heels of saying the relationship had lasted two years.  

I can't see any way they could have lived together in America for two years unless they were married. 

Unless he's such a tool he meant she had visited him in America during those two years, but if that's the case he certainly phrased it oddy...especially when he threw in "in America" with regard to them living together almost as an odd afterthought.  

Weird, weird, weird....kinda of like him.  

Maybe the whole relationship lasted 2 years, with each visiting the other for periods of time. If Veronica was in the picture as an ex , maybe this ex couldn’t deal with her and Tim’s weird relationship or Veronica deliberately sabotaged them. I see her doing that with Jeniffer. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

I think he said she was already in America legally when they met.  They went back 5 times together to visit her family.  They lived together in the US.

That makes much more sense than his oddly-worded explanation that I couldn't wrap my stroke-addled brain around...grazi!  😄  

• Love 2

Jeniffer was in a motorcycle accident sometime yesterday, I think. I can't tell because I'm not following her and her Instagram is private, but did find a clip on another Instagram account. Instagram posts are not showing as loading for me, but if it appears, it's a short video.

I was trying to find if Timothy was the man who was "dating" someone from Honduras while arranging to film with another woman for this show. During the live chat, I thought that Jeniffer was throwing a drink at him because she found out, but it was apparently from her finding out he received a text from a Colombian woman who has lived in Tennessee for years. Since his account is private, I still don't know if he is the one with the Honduras  date.

I think he IS the one who was dating someone in Honduras and that is what Jeniffer was supposed to be throwing a tantrum over, but she probably didn't agree to film or have her name used, so they frauded us with something even more stupidier. (My goodness grammar and spell check do not like the phrase "more stupidier.")

I also think Jeniffer is the one who came on the show to promote her singing career, or it was the Honduras women and she bailed when the show said, "No." 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Christina said:

Jeniffer was in a motorcycle accident sometime yesterday, I think. I can't tell because I'm not following her and her Instagram is private, but did find a clip on another Instagram account. Instagram posts are not showing as loading for me, but if it appears, it's a short video.

I was trying to find if Timothy was the man who was "dating" someone from Honduras while arranging to film with another woman for this show. During the live chat, I thought that Jeniffer was throwing a drink at him because she found out, but it was apparently from her finding out he received a text from a Colombian woman who has lived in Tennessee for years. Since his account is private, I still don't know if he is the one with the Honduras  date.

I think he IS the one who was dating someone in Honduras and that is what Jeniffer was supposed to be throwing a tantrum over, but she probably didn't agree to film or have her name used, so they frauded us with something even more stupidier. (My goodness grammar and spell check do not like the phrase "more stupidier.")

I also think Jeniffer is the one who came on the show to promote her singing career, or it was the Honduras women and she bailed when the show said, "No." 

Its at the point that you aren't sure who to trust as a couple until they get married and stay married! I don't mind some drama but it seems to get more over the top each season. 

• Love 2
On 9/16/2019 at 12:57 PM, libgirl2 said:

Its at the point that you aren't sure who to trust as a couple until they get married and stay married! I don't mind some drama but it seems to get more over the top each season. 

Another Pao riding her motorcycle around Colombia, her hair blowing in the wind, all the men checking her out..   Is this espicy Jeniffer?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

This couple has been kinda boring, but I will admit that I have mad respect that they did not immediately jump into bed after getting off the plane, as most of the couples do on this shit show. Maybe I am old-fashioned, but I just cannot wrap my head around jumping in the sack with someone that you met online - mere hours after meeting them in person. Gross. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Hannah94 said:

This couple has been kinda boring, but I will admit that I have mad respect that they did not immediately jump into bed after getting off the plane, as most of the couples do on this shit show. Maybe I am old-fashioned, but I just cannot wrap my head around jumping in the sack with someone that you met online - mere hours after meeting them in person. Gross. 

I am with you - I don't care that you have been chatting online for months or years - YOU JUST MET.  

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

Well, I think if Tim  had come sweeping off that plane as some macho guy, we would have seen a different story....

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Well, I think if Tim  had come sweeping off that plane as some macho guy, we would have seen a different story....

I think Tim is sexually confused and doesn't know it. That pink wig photo sort of sums it all up for me.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Spoiler

According to next weeks preview...: he “overthought things” and apparently didn’t get beyond second base.   Maybe he had performance jitters and the little head refused to stand up? 

I wonder if he had these problems with Veronica? Perhaps Jeniffer needs to call her for some sex tricks.  Like when Jerry told George about “The Move”

5 hours ago, gingerella said:

I think Tim is sexually confused and doesn't know it. That pink wig photo sort of sums it all up for me.

Someone give that man a map!! 

• LOL 3
On 9/2/2019 at 6:48 AM, mayvenne said:

Well I watched last night and I thought for sure your thing about how refreshing Tim is, was going to be about the eye treatments he so gallantly shared. Can't make this stuff up. I mean it's one thing to use it, no judgement,,,,,,,,,,,,,but it strikes me as so bizarre to do it with your prospective soulmate for tv viewing.  (and then I am going to look into them because I hear they are effective lol)

It looks like he had his nails painted with clear polish too.

On 9/6/2019 at 12:05 AM, RealReality said:

She logically wants someone to care for her and Veronica financially and help her raise Veronica.  She wants a nice, financially stable man. 

She is attracted to rougher machismo men who are roughnecks with dirt under that nails. She wants a guy who makes the first move and takes control.  

No woman that I know of wants to date a man she can't respect.  

Tims "first move" was to put eyegel patches on her.  Lady boner killer.  

And that was after he let her walk all over him with that "pussy" comment. 

He really should have cut the date short abruptly after she said that.  No tea no shade but she needs him more than he needs her.  He has an equally manly looking woman waiting for him back home. 

These roughneck macho men she likes don't want to raise her kid and don't want to care for her financially.  I don't thinks she is anything more than a Colombian Instagram "model," and I doubt she is making fantastic money doing that.

She is a butterface, IMO, she has an amazing body but a manly face and those are just the facts to me.  

She thinks she is too good for Tim, that's fine, she should move onto the next guy who wants to take care of her and her child.  

If her high opinion of herself is a reality I'm sure she has plenty of suitors.  

Oh god, I hope she’s not another Espicy Latina. I don’t think I can take it. He’ll turn into another Roos.

• LOL 2
On 9/16/2019 at 1:32 AM, Christina said:

Looks like she should have borrowed Sumit’s FIL’s helmet. 

Its proof she has more testosterone than Tim. He probably passed on her offer to take him for a ride. 

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

When I was a claims adjuster, a single vehicle accident at night where someone said they just fell asleep was code for "drunk driving"

Not sure why they lied b/c driving drunk or sleepy enough to cause an accident is never good for premiums. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I think Teem just has a lil weenie. Dunno why he keeps going for Latinas. That culture is usually known for strong minded women and macho men. My dad was a quiet confident Latin man, but the confidence was there. That is what Yenifer wants, but she should accept Teem for what he is. He is a wallflower. He would do well with another introvert. Have no idea at 38, why he hasn't figured this out. But none of these cast member are known for their self realization or introspective skills I guess. Watched the new episode and supposedly they STILL haven't sealed the deal after another night together. Either Teem is pulling a Ricky, he isn't attracted to Yenifer, or he has a micro penis. They ain't vestal virgins. And I'm demi sexual, so I'm not one to jump in the sack right off either, however, something ain't computing with these two. Take a testosterone shot dude ffs. Why would such a shy guy agree to be filmed when he obviously has performance anxiety? He just wants the hot girl, and fast car. Probably doesn't even enjoy the fast, bumpy sports car either. But it's all for image right? Sad way to live life and he's middle aged. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
9 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Good grief, just when I thought Tim couldn't look anymore feminine he shows up in pink hair and eye makeup.   

Really what's going on with him?!?!??)

Looks like Adam Lambert.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 9/4/2019 at 11:40 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

I would be more prepared to believe that his "secret" is that he identifies as non binary, gender non-conforming than that he's trans.

Okay....I'm grumpy today...I know I'm grumpy today...and grumpiness means that I'm looking at life through dark and cynical glasses...however:  the sexual ambivalence, the car, the hair, the stuff...seem to my grumpy self as symtomatic of the losers who go for much younger girls.

I can't ignore that he's a dude who insists on co-parenting the pre-teen daughter of a woman he has broken up with.  I've lived all over the country, and have known all kinds of people, from all kinds of cultures, with all kinds of different lifestyles;  I've never known anyone who's boyfriend from their 20's co-parented after the break up.  I know many step-parents who remain involved with kids after divorce.  That's very different.  But making the acceptance of an ex-girlfriend's daughter as his own daughter a pre-requisite of all future relationships?  Nope.  And nope.

And now, he's dating another woman with a daughter around the same age (PTV sleuths: did his prior Colombian girlfriend have a young daughter?).  Serious side eye.

While he does remind me of men I dated who later came out as gay (I knew), I feel (feelings aren't facts, I know...) that there's just another creepy subtext to his mission in Columbia.  Dude's a creep, in my eyes.  A confused creep, perhaps.  But a creep nonetheless.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, OldButHappy said:

I can't ignore that he's a dude who insists on co-parenting the pre-teen daughter of a woman he has broken up with.  I've lived all over the country, and have known all kinds of people, from all kinds of cultures, with all kinds of different lifestyles;  I've never known anyone who's boyfriend from their 20's co-parented after the break up.  I know many step-parents who remain involved with kids after divorce.  That's very different.  But making the acceptance of an ex-girlfriend's daughter as his own daughter a pre-requisite of all future relationships?  Nope.  And nope.

It happens.

While in his 20’s, my brother dated a single woman with an infant daughter. The relationship with the woman didn’t pan out but, by that time, the entire family (me included) had bonded with the little girl. The woman and my brother remained the best of friends even after they both moved on to marry other people. My niece always refered to my brother as “Dad” and he officially adopted her when she was in her late teens. Morgan is 35 now and has always been accepted as a much loved member of the family. 

Tim’s situation isn’t the norm, but I get it. 

In other news, these two will never last. Her dad castrates bulls with his bare hands and Tim enjoys Starbucks and Uggs.

Edited by HamSammich
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, HamSammich said:

It happens.

While in his 20’s, my brother dated a single woman with an infant daughter. The relationship with the woman didn’t pan out but, by that time, the entire family (me included) had bonded with the little girl. The woman and my brother remained the best of friends even after they both moved on to marry other people. My niece always refered to my brother as “Dad” and he officially adopted her when she was in her late teens. Morgan is 35 now and has always been accepted as a much loved member of the family. 

Interesting!  I can understand that. It sounds like you have a loving and well-adjusted family.  

Were the woman's subsequent husbands ok with their stepdaughter calling your brother Dad?

• Love 1

I find Tim to be extremely difficult to even look at.  And that kissing in the bed scene??? No, no, I couldn’t even watch. There is just something so odd about the way he looks, sits, carries himself. I said before that I thought he was trans. I still think something is up with him, sexually, or intersex as another commenter stated.

The eye masks, the nail polish, the waxed eyebrows, the wussiness— it’s just all off. I think the reason he hasn’t made the move on her yet is because maybe downstairs isn’t right? 

I also think the Jeniffer knows his “secret” and is just playing along for the show. I could tell just by looking at photos of him, so she definitely knows. I also don’t think Tim would deceive someone on national television. It’s all just for the show. 

• Love 7
16 hours ago, OldButHappy said:

Interesting!  I can understand that. It sounds like you have a loving and well-adjusted family.  

Were the woman's subsequent husbands ok with their stepdaughter calling your brother Dad?

Thanks. “Loving and well-adjusted” is a bit lofty but we do ok. 

Her husbands (she had two) and his wife were fine with it because it was never presented to them in any other way than that she was his daughter. Because she was and is. In every sense of the word except for biological. 

Tim is weird AF but my brother is one of the very best men I know so I’ll give Tim a conditional pass on this. For now. It is an unusual situation...so I can see why it could get the side eye from some.

• Love 3

So from the previews, we see that Jeniffer wants a man who is dominante?

Look. I don't care if Tim is trans, intersex, metro, asexual, non-binary, whatever. But the one thing that you can tell from talking to him for 15 minutes is that he is not dominante. Dude is not a top. He just isn't. So if that's what you were looking for, and you thought Tim had it, you were misinformed. 

Also you're an obnoxious fame whore, but that's not important right now.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 14