Type keyword(s) to search

Timothy & Jeniffer: Stepdad Squared (now with more SPS!)

• Start Topic

Now that we know Tim is quite the fame whore, I expect him to try to take over the Tell Nothing, just like Corey.  I can't see him pulling it off even a little, tho.  Even Corey has more testosterone than Tim. 

• LOL 8
9 hours ago, Normades said:

Now that we know Tim is quite the fame whore, I expect him to try to take over the Tell Nothing, just like Corey.  I can't see him pulling it off even a little, tho.  Even Corey has more testosterone than Tim. 

I was thinking something similar. After following him on SM and seeing some of his live videos and stuff, I think Jenifffer dodged a bullet with this one. His limpness is only the beginning of his issues. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 10/23/2019 at 6:05 PM, mamadrama said:

I was thinking something similar. After following him on SM and seeing some of his live videos and stuff, I think Jenifffer dodged a bullet with this one. His limpness is only the beginning of his issues. 

As soon as I saw the pink hair I knew she dodged a bullet.  I'm not saying he is gay, but he FOR SURE is never gonna be the dominant top she is looking for.  

He isn't even going to be close.  Ben is more of a top.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Frauded by TLC has a great podcast Talkers of Fraud.  A lot of Tim tea.  This is all of their hard work - not mine.  They also have an IG page. 

1.       Tim and Jeniffer met before in Mexico before they were contacted by TLC to be on the show.  They were talking online and contacted TLC at the time (Sept 2018) and TLC passed on them. They decided to meet up anyways in Mexico.

2.       They didn’t hit it off.  She wanted to party and he didn’t.  They didn’t hit it off. He came home early.  After TLC contacted them to be on the show so they go on and pretend they never met.

3.       The ring. Veronica did give him the ring to propose to his previous Colombian gf.  So he told TLC this and TLC wanted him to re-enact the scene with Jeniffer.

4.       Tim air B&B’s his house in Charlotte to pay his bills.

5.       The scene where Jeniffer thows the beer/water in Tim’s face. They told Tim to have his phone handy and had someone to blow up his phone.  But then came the text from the ex-Colombian gf was real not fake.  She texted him at the same time - happy coincidence. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
On 10/30/2019 at 12:24 PM, greekmom said:

Frauded by TLC has a great podcast Talkers of Fraud.  A lot of Tim tea.  This is all of their hard work - not mine.  They also have an IG page. 

1.       Tim and Jeniffer met before in Mexico before they were contacted by TLC to be on the show.  They were talking online and contacted TLC at the time (Sept 2018) and TLC passed on them. They decided to meet up anyways in Mexico.

2.       They didn’t hit it off.  She wanted to party and he didn’t.  They didn’t hit it off. He came home early.  After TLC contacted them to be on the show so they go on and pretend they never met.

3.       The ring. Veronica did give him the ring to propose to his previous Colombian gf.  So he told TLC this and TLC wanted him to re-enact the scene with Jeniffer.

4.       Tim air B&B’s his house in Charlotte to pay his bills.

5.       The scene where Jeniffer thows the beer/water in Tim’s face. They told Tim to have his phone handy and had someone to blow up his phone.  But then came the text from the ex-Colombian gf was real not fake.  She texted him at the same time - happy coincidence. 

I'm to the point where I can't really even talk about these people like anything we see on TV is real. I've started just thinking about them as "the character, Tim" and "the character Zied." So much fakery...we might as well be watching a scripted dramadey every week. 

• Love 8

Something just popped up about Tim getting kicked off Pillow Talk so I came here rather than go to the YouTube site.  I either read it wrong or memory is shot since it’s Did Tim get Dean kicked off. Carry on 

Edited by athousandclowns
Update
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

Something just popped up about Tim getting kicked off Pillow Talk so I came here rather than go to the YouTube site.  I either read it wrong or memory is shot since it’s Did Tim get Dean kicked off. Carry on 

Short version: According to Tarik, Dean and Tim, NO. No one has been kicked off or fired from Pillow Talk

Longer, more convoluted and stupider version, still NO.

During PT, Dean, along with others, made comments about Tim not wanting to have sex with Jeniffer and asked if he was a transgender person. Absolutely nothing that happened had anything to do with these comments, made on the show and aired. Tim would even later say that it isn't worth getting upset over something said on PT when that is what the show is about.

Later, while giving an interview about an upcoming comedy show he was attending, Dean answered a question about Tim being transgender by joking that his penis probably hadn't grown yet because it takes awhile after beginning the drugs. Dean thought it was a funny response to something asked talking about an upcoming comedy act, but the clip was released with no context to that so all we hear is him guffawing about hormones and penises growing. The transgender community and a lot of other people did not find it funny, found it quite crass, and were offended. Even if they knew it was part of an interview where he was trying to be comedic and not serious, I still don't think that joke landed.

Tim claims TLC reached out to him about it and he said to let it go. He had made a comment on his Instagram after something was said on PT and online questioning his gender and sexual orientation about how he was straight, born a man, and how offensive and mean people had acted, and wanted to just leave it at that. Dean makes a response by posting a statement apologizing that his joke was taken wrongly, but read to me like he was blaming people for not finding his joke funny and that is the way other people took it, too.

In all honesty, I don't find Dean funny because I found him and Tarik so awful on Tarik's first season and after, including Dean providing way TMI at an aftershow where he revealed Hazel was bisexual. Apparently, she is out about that but I still think he needed to keep his mouth shut about it and that he had threesomes with Tarik. They were both Grade A assholes who never grew on me. That entire season was so bad that I actually quit during the middle of it and only came back for the Tell Nothing where I decided I was right to walk away. They may not have bothered me so much if nearly everyone wasn't so horrid.

Suddenly and without warning, Tarik and Dean didn't appear on PT for the first time since it started and people started questioning why. Some "production sources" had revealed issues being discussed with Tim about Dean's comments and since there was no announcement by anyone that they wouldn't be on, people came to the conclusion the two things were related. It really wasn't any stretch to reach that conclusion; everything just fell like dominoes in short order and no one was saying anything to suggest something different.

Neither Tarik or Dean could say why they weren't filming PT and that is likely because they are filming for other shows. Tarik and Hazel for 90DF and Dean and his girlfriend in the Phillipines for The Other Way. Dean tried to hint toward it a few times, without straight out saying it, but no one wants to take a hint from him because of the previous mess.

Tarik recently posted something allegedly toward Dean about screwing with their money, since he is leaking info. Tim made a video telling Dean to shut up about him and Dean responded. Those are posted above. Now you are stupider for reading this dreck.

On 12/19/2019 at 9:53 PM, DanaMB said:

I feel like we should pay you for all the recon you do! Thanks so much. 

I got my cousin hooked on the show when she was going to be largely bedridden after surgery and for payback, she sends me a dozen links a day. She's embarrassed by her enjoyment of this shitshow, which is why God created the internet, so she only has me to share her finds with and I spread them all to you. 

• Love 16

Not only are TG jokes rarely funny and often offensive it's just over trod ground at this point.  Unless someone has something new and exciting to say about the matter, trust me, the joke has already been made. 

It's hard to get too worked up because Tim is so lame, but if this guy wants to be funny for a living, TG jokes aren't really the way to go.  

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

Thanks Christina for that info and confirming that Dean and Taric are not funny. I thought I was alone. Geez what monster egos being on this reality show has created.  Mercy. 

Wait, what? You don’t fall out laughing when Dean simultaneously crosses and bugs his eyes and shrieks “DAAYUUMM”!!!? And his gross analyses of women’s bodies and lips? 

Still id rather have him than Pow and Roos. I didn’t see Tarik’s season and assumed they were a gay couple where the foreign one developed an American accent overnight. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

@Christina, has your cousin watched any past seasons of this sh*tshow? Specifically, has she been blessed with Danielle and Mohammed? 

It was right before season six started and she binged everything in about two weeks. Then, when Season 6 began, she had joined all kinds of online blogs and social media and that season was where Lieduh, Larissa and Trashley were in a race to the bottom of the cesspool with their online behaviors and she was hooked. The three of them fight with everyone about anything and everything and the moment one is getting a bit more attention, another one has to up the ante. 

The interesting thing about it is that our family is every bit as trashy as these nutbags but it's not as fun when you have to deal with them. She's actually married to my first cousin but they've been married about 25 years so I call her cousin, too. Her family isn't as bad as mine, though, and I don't have any problem rolling my eyes at them and calling them out on their trashy behaviors. She has some weird sense of it being improper to bash family, probably because her family isn't a bunch of stupid people and criminals, but strangers she'll never meet or have to deal with is okay, to an extent. I think that's why she won't tell anyone about the show; she doesn't want people to know she trash talks others. She also won't join and participate here. 

• Love 3

Once again, Tarik, Dean and Tim all say that Tarik and Dean were not fired from Pillow Talk over the crass "joke" Dean said on that podcast, yet people keep bashing Tim for having them fired and taking their spot. 

I don't see how they can word it any clearer. Anyway, recent post by Dean

Of all the reasons to dislike Tim, getting them fired is not one of them because that didn't happen. Hopefully this is over now, because it's constant.

• Love 2

Tim forgives Dean and wants to move on

Dean responds:

deanhashim90 - Alright Alright Lil Felllaaaa😊 Much Love man--- TIM IS MY HOMEBOY NOW-ANYONE MESS WITH HIM THEY GOTTA MESS WITH ME!🤣💯 Also Dude!!..Now I need my 24 karat blinged out 9 millimeter!! Lol Peace Y'all.. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I think this is old info that we already knew, but three slides showing Teem's work in the entertainment industry. 

On 1/1/2020 at 6:48 AM, Christina said:

Tim forgives Dean and wants to move on

Dean responds:

I think this is old info that we already knew, but three slides showing Teem's work in the entertainment industry. 

It's interesting to learn that fancy guns are Tim's hobby and not his job on the heels of learning that beekeeping is Anna's hobby and not a job.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 1/1/2020 at 10:09 PM, itsadryheat said:

Dean had threesomes with his brother? No words.........

They are actually cousins, not brothers, but still... ewww, TMI Dean, Feel free to not say everything that enters your mind.

13 hours ago, RealReality said:

It's interesting to learn that fancy guns are Tim's hobby and not his job on the heels of learning that beekeeping is Anna's hobby and not a job.

I understand why they don't say Anna's job on the show, and understand that people would harass people at work, but it doesn't seem like there was any reason to not mention Tim's job, unless he was trying to get attention for his gun art.

Anna is the first one I think has actually turned the show into a benefit for her hobby business. Avery opened the little online store but it doesn't sound really successful. 

• Love 2

Tim posted a short video of his laser etching business. I don't know if it will embed

This is probably in Jesse's thread, but I haven't gotten that far. Tim addressed Jesse's tweet to Trump by pointing out Darcey was his meal ticket.

• Love 5

Tim wants this guy to make him a new website for his gun business for FREE..  the guy says "no thanks" so Tim starts harassing him lolol

I love the part where Tim tells him all the business he'll get from having Tim's influence and the guy still tells him to fuck off and that he's plenty busy, doesn't need Tim's influence. 😂

Why the hell does Tim need a FREE website, I thought he was supposed to be so rich...

tim1.jpg

tim2.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Tim's last name is Malcolm, so I assume that is his biological son. I agree that Tim and Veronica working it out so that Tim could stay in Chloe's(?) life was the right thing to do. It sounds like he was in her life since she was very young and was the only father figure she knew, so to stop that relationship, which appears to have been a positive one, would hurt her the most. 

• Love 10

According to this

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-tim-malcolm-son-in-military/

he is an ex-girlfriend’s child whom Tim adopted while  they were dating.  Not sure about the second child Tim mentions, but maybe it is a sibling of the son who is now in the military?

Perhaps Tim always wanted to have children but couldn’t on his own for whatever reason, so dating women with children and raising them as his own was a path to fatherhood for him.  Seems to be a win/win for him and the kids. 

• Love 11

Do courts allow boyfriends to legally adopt children? I’m asking because I genuinely don’t know. I guess Brad Pitt did. Tim allegedly dated Veronica a million years ago, broke up when her kid was still really little, but still acts as the child’s father all while he was pursuing another single mother of a very young child. And now reveals there’s another kid of another ex-girlfriend whom he is claiming to have adopted. I’m sorry, but I’m not impressed by Tim’s collection of girlfriends’ kids and wonder if he purposely pursues mothers of children who don’t have active fathers in their lives just so he can assume the role without any resistance. Call me suspicious, but I don’t find this man’s actions altruistic at all. Dude is weird AF!

• Love 5
(edited)

Tim allegedly dated Veronica a million years ago, broke up when her kid was still really little, but still acts as the child’s father all while he was pursuing another single mother of a very young child. 

I thought Tim and Veronica had been married and divorced?

I have some adoption experience and I don't know of a situation where a boyfriend/girlfriend adopted a partner's children. Spouses can, if the bio parents signs away his/her parental rights (e.g. a boyfriend can adopt the girlfriend's child if the bio dad is deceased or agrees to the adoption). Who may adopt is regulated at the state level so it could vary from state to state.

Maybe Tim just "adopts them" unofficially? E.g. refers to himself as "dad" and acts like a parent but doesn't really have legal standing?

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Love 5
On 7/13/2020 at 8:25 AM, charmed1 said:

Do courts allow boyfriends to legally adopt children? I’m asking because I genuinely don’t know. I guess Brad Pitt did. Tim allegedly dated Veronica a million years ago, broke up when her kid was still really little, but still acts as the child’s father all while he was pursuing another single mother of a very young child. And now reveals there’s another kid of another ex-girlfriend whom he is claiming to have adopted. I’m sorry, but I’m not impressed by Tim’s collection of girlfriends’ kids and wonder if he purposely pursues mothers of children who don’t have active fathers in their lives just so he can assume the role without any resistance. Call me suspicious, but I don’t find this man’s actions altruistic at all. Dude is weird AF!

Tim and Veronica were together for 11 or 12 years, which is plenty of time to develop a genuine relationship with Veronica's daughter.

• Love 4
On 7/13/2020 at 11:25 AM, charmed1 said:

I totally agree! I was trying not to be skeptical/suspicious, but it’s really strange. He was with Veronica for at least 10 years, plus he had time to adopt someone else’s kid(s) and persue multiple international relationships.  Seemingly all with women with young kids whose fathers aren’t in the picture.  I forgot that whoever he was on the show with originally had a young daughter too.  Creepy for sure.

• Love 3

i think Tim is asexual. He definitely appreciates the female form but I do not get the feeling he likes sex. He probably thinks he gets dirty and sweaty and that is not for him. He would be a fantastic friend and would be great fun at the spa. I like Veronica and Tim as a friendly duo, they play off each other very well on Pillow Talk. I hope they both stick around for a long time.

• Love 7