Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Honestly, if I had to guess, the order of the people Jackson likes:

Nicole > Tommy >> Cliff >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Holly 

I agree with Scout Finch about the Watermelon going before people.  But I'd place the order of people/things Jackson likes as****: 

1. Jackson    2.  Watermelon   3.  Nicole   4.   Tommy   5.  Cliff   72.  Holly  

**** The slim margin of error between choices one and two makes it difficult to determine which is first and which is second at any given time. 

Edited by Thalia
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 14
39 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

I am 1000% sure he would never pronounce it “cockroach” he’s from Staten Island, I guarantee you he’d say “cock-a-roach!”

Go for the full GM experience: "Youse all a bunch of cockaroaches!"

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

For me, nothing from Gina Marie will ever beat when someone mentioned a pack of lionesses. 

"You mean like from Charlie Brown?"

I fell out of my chair laughing so hard at that.

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, missyb said:

Jackson is skirting around the fact that his planned speech, for the week Tommy was HOH, was about Christie being the girlfriend of Jack. Tommy would have know this was a lie and put him on the block. He doesn't want to tell Tommy this now.

What?  Mr. Holier-than-thou was going to lie?  I’m shocked and appalled, people!

Wasn’t he just freaking out about getting Christie on the feeds (ON NATIONAL TV! AND CBS!) b/c she lied? Ugh...such a hypocrite. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, vb68 said:

I feel like we have documented a few times that it goes deeper than that. Tommy was a mean kid and full on bully, especially in the early days  when the whole alliance of 9 and then 6 were still together. 

That combined with the over the top reactions to every.freakin.thing (there’s a cloud in the sky! OH MY GAWD! <hands to face in stunned  amazement>) and the constant “obsessed with you”s just make him too obnoxious for me. 

#hurl

• Love 11
1 hour ago, JD5166 said:

am 1000% sure he would never pronounce it “cockroach” he’s from Staten Island, I guarantee you he’d say “cock-a-roach!”

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Those are both inaccurate stereotypes.

6 hours ago, Melina22 said:

When I read on Hamsterwatch that Jackson had brought up their age difference again, I knew their relationship was doomed. I've been married for 15 years to a man 11 years younger than me. In the 18 years we've known each other he's brought up our age difference exactly ZERO times. We literally never think about it, apart from the once every 3 years I bring it up. 

Jackson is not in love with Holly. He'll be off and running before he can brush all the confetti off his shoulders. 

My parents have an eleven year age difference as well and they been married for 47 years.  Much like you and your husband they never bring up the age difference.  Unless my father (who is now 81) has a senior moment and starts talking about how my mother's parents thought he was a cradle robber.

• LOL 4
2 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

When Jackson and Holly spill Tommy's secret, will that make Cliff and Nicole want to evict Tommy? 

Hey guys, can someone help me out?  Been a busy week and haven’t been able to read the comments (I never watch the feeds). So, per the quoted comment, Jackson and Holly were told the secret by Tommy, but they never told Cliff and Nicole?   I saw Jackson the other night  (I do watch the episodes) say that his foursome with Holly, Cliff, and Nicole is the most important thing of all to him.  So why are they holding this info from their valuable alliance members? Something just ain’t right!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Thalia said:

I agree with Scout Finch about the Watermelon going before people.  But I'd place the order of people Jackson likes as****: 

1. Jackson    2.  Watermelon   3.  Nicole   4.   Tommy   5.  Cliff   72.  Holly  

**** The slim margin of error between choices one and two makes it difficult to determine which is first and which is second at any given time. 

I think it's more like:

1. Jackson

2. Watermelon

3. Cucumbers

4. His mom (but totally not in a creepy, sexual way)

(huge gap)

winning vetos, winning HoH's, having the HoH shower, looking good in the DR

(huge gap)

9. Nicole

10. Cliff

11. Tommy

(huge gap)

100. Holly.

But in all seriousness, who is currently getting evicted? Has Cliff not yet decided?

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

But in all seriousness, who is currently getting evicted? Has Cliff not yet decided?

Nicole just told Tommy that Cliff wants to talk to him and that Cliff is seeming receptive to the plan to keep Tommy.

4 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I'd be happy to read details because I'm bored and nosy. What are they saying? 

All I know is when I turned the feeds on Holly was crying and Jackson was looking at her like he was bored out of his mind. I quickly switched the feed lol.

• LOL 1
38 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

The lead in Russian Doll, set in NYC, pronounces it cock-a-roach. So it may be an inaccurate stereotype, but it's very popular. 

Not to mention it was a joke. I have several friends from Staten Island, and they have a pretty distinct accent, I’ve never heard them say cockroach, but my money is still on cock-a-roach. I mispronounce “roof” because I am from Iowa, big deal I am a hick! Oh, and after years in NY I know how to say roof and how to say Italian *hint, it’s not Eye-talian. 

PS Russian Doll was fantastic!!! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

I mispronounce “roof” because I am from Iowa, big deal I am a hick! Oh, and after years in NY I know how to say roof and how to say Italian *hint, it’s not Eye-talian. 

PS Russian Doll was fantastic!!! 

It WAS fantastic. Out of curiosity, how do Iowans say "roof" vs New Yorkers? (I'm Canadian, and I say "roof" exactly as it's spelled.) 

1 hour ago, mikewho said:

Those are both inaccurate stereotypes.

Actually, I'm fairly certain that mine was a direct quote from BB15's GinaMarie. 

ETA: Well, it might have been, "Youse guys are all a bunch a cockaroaches," but either way, I was pretty damn close.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Melina22 said:

The lead in Russian Doll, set in NYC, pronounces it cock-a-roach. So it may be an inaccurate stereotype, but it's very popular. 

My aunt from Bayonne used cock-a-roach, but out in suburbia it's just cockroach.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

It WAS fantastic. Out of curiosity, how do Iowans say "roof" vs New Yorkers? (I'm Canadian, and I say "roof" exactly as it's spelled.) 

We'd say roof as in hoof as opposed to roof as in poof. 🙂

(Born and raised in Iowa, lived in New England for 25 years.)

Edited by zibnchy
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Like hoof, or like aloof?  

Oops, zibnchy beat me to it!

Edited by Jobiska
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

We'd say roof as in hoof as opposed to roof as in poof. 🙂

(Born and raised in Iowa, lived in New England for 25 years.)

Yes, like hoof....it was pretty embarrassing being called out on all the words I said funny. I can’t get back on the “pop” bandwagon Even tho I’m back in Iowa...soda it is! 

Radiator (Ray-di-a-tor) vs rad-ee-ator is another. I think mine sounds most normal  but I bet the Aunt from Bayonne says the “rad” version. 

Edited by JD5166
  • Love 2

Oh god. Nicole now has a severe case of veto-itis. She told Tommy she wants to evict Holly because she'd be the last woman standing.

Dammit Nicole, 82 days of being basically a likable person, and now you've really let a few wins get to your head.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Oh god. Nicole now has a severe case of veto-itis. She told Tommy she wants to evict Holly because she'd be the last woman standing.

Dammit Nicole, 82 days of being basically a likable person, and now you've really let a few wins get to your head.

I don’t think it’s the only reason. At least I hope not. 

And the new episode of The Snacksons, I think they are fighting again. 

• LOL 4
21 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

I really wish podcasts had transcripts. I don't like listening to them because unlike TV shows I can't see in order to skip over the boring bits or know when the guest I'm interested in has now made an appearance. It seems like the hosts(s) also always veer off into tangents that are not funny or interesting and just wastes time getting to the damn point.

Agreed!

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, OldWiseOne said:

I say all three of those words the same. Also aloof.

(born and raised in Western Canada)

Same! But Eastern Canada. And we say ray-dee-ator. Lots of people here say "Ont" for "aunt" but I say "ant". No idea what that's about. 

The Fighting Snacksons must have everyone on edge. Well, they were all slightly crazy anyway at this point. Sort of a mixture of extreme cabin fever and Stockholm Syndrome mixed with paranoia. I don't envy them. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, missyb said:

Given all that is going on with this final 5, what started as the worst season ever , has turned into the best Final 5 in a long long time. Anything could happen. It is not predictable.

I am excited for Thursday.

The last number of episodes have been the best yet and is making now a good season. 

• Love 2

I don’t know what all y’all are talking about with this word pronunciation thing. As a SE Texan, I pronounce everything perfectly!

And while Nicole is still my fave, watching them all outside today it did occur to me that hmm...if Holly is gone, Nicole is alone in the house with three guys. Sure, one of them is old enough to be her dad and one is gay, but I can definitely see that being appealing to her. But I also think it’s the best move for her.

Can’t bring myself to watch any showmance fights. Dumbest fights ever, regardless of the season.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I don’t know what all y’all are talking about with this word pronunciation thing. As a SE Texan, I pronounce everything perfectly!

And while Nicole is still my fave, watching them all outside today it did occur to me that hmm...if Holly is gone, Nicole is alone in the house with three guys. Sure, one of them is old enough to be her dad and one is gay, but I can definitely see that being appealing to her. But I also think it’s the best move for her.

Can’t bring myself to watch any showmance fights. Dumbest fights ever, regardless of the season.

My Baltimore speaking is perfect too....goin downy ocean, hun...to the wooder!!

Edited by Lamima
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

So I just spent 5 minutes of my break time wondering what Jackson will do for sex if Holly leaves. Like, he couldn’t even make it 3 days when she had crabs or whatever. 

Long showers?  Under the covers?  

• LOL 6
2 hours ago, Rbonnie said:

Hey guys, can someone help me out?  Been a busy week and haven’t been able to read the comments (I never watch the feeds). So, per the quoted comment, Jackson and Holly were told the secret by Tommy, but they never told Cliff and Nicole?   I saw Jackson the other night  (I do watch the episodes) say that his foursome with Holly, Cliff, and Nicole is the most important thing of all to him.  So why are they holding this info from their valuable alliance members? Something just ain’t right!

I wonder too about that.

• Love 1

This could be such a funny jury questioning segment if Holly goes home. You know how one juror always asks, what about me ??? Why did you do that to me??? Holly to the F2 ( if Jackson is in it), did Jackson want you to evict me? Yes he did.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, I do think that Holly will be staying this week anyway. I don't think Cliff will budge and I think Nicole will be easily swayed in order to not upset Cliff.

Why should either be swayed?  Both of you stand your ground and vote how you feel is best for your game.  No need to tell Jackson how you're gonna vote.  Make Jackson break the tie.  Shake him up and make him show his hand.  Either way, he makes a probable enemy which will only help anyone sitting beside him in F2 if he makes it that far.

Edited by llongori
  • Useful 3
  • Love 13
On 6/18/2019 at 2:56 AM, Callaphera said:

Analyse (this. Or That. I already made that ANALLICE joke): Nope. Also, she's gonna be the one who puts on makeup for four hours every day. #JesusHasNothinToDoWithThis
Sam: ..."I love kids! Bring all the kids to me!" That's gross. No. Also, suspected DR yeller of the season. Do not want. Also also, he said that he's used to being hated after he "changed his political views". I'm curious about this answer and which way he went. I'm voting this to be the pre-feeds controversy that we keep getting mentions of but never the full story.
DavidHel-lo. I will send an Edible Arrangement to the button person who keeps the feed on his fantastic voice and face and keeps Sam off the feeds (not really, that shit's expensive for a few bananas and strawberries). Official BB21 Eye Candy. 
Chi-Town Jessica: Like, nope? And, like, that's an interesting jutting set of, like, front teeth for, like, a model? Maybe she, like, close-mouth smiles a lot? I hope she makes it, like, to a wall comp with those, like, bazingas? Making her so top heavy? 
Holly (she's from Wyoming!): She's gonna get the most BB call outs to move her microphone away from her hair. I don't get the whole "I'm from this state so obviously my parents raised me to be xy, and z." That's such an American thing. "I'm from British Columbia so obviously my parents raised me to be a pot smoking, tree hugging hippie." (okay, so not totally far off from the truth). Also possibly a four hours of makeup a day girl. 
Nick: "Are you a big fan of Big Brother?" "Yeah, I've watched since BB17." Le sigh. "I just wanna use my charm" means he has no charm. "I'm blunt" means that he's an asshole. I'm kinda side-eyeing the whole "Wow! I saw an Asian guy with a southern accent and mind blown! Best show ever!" Basically he's Rockstar with a penis. 
Jack ( or: Diet Drogo, now with 50% less hotness but maybe a little less rapey): Meh. Doesn't want to win the first HoH. Will win the first HoH. Bonus points if he starts talking to pillows and pants. Does Jack have a daughter? Would not be a fan of Beast Mode Cowboy or Raven so I'm not a fan of him.
(Isa)Bella: Is going to say "Good morning!" to everyone. In the words of Stephanie Tanner  Bayleigh: "How rude!" Also climbed Mount Kilimanjaro like Diet Drogo before her and said she did it with her ex-partner so oh God, it's BB4 all over again. 
Nicole (but not that Nicole, thank God):  Early boot. Please. I'm begging you. I'll pay you. She calls herself quirky but what she really means is that she's annoying as fuck. No seriously, first week, please. 
Kemi: Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of BB21. 
Jackson: Is 24. Voice sounds like he's 44. I'mma need some No-Doz if I have to listen to this guy for longer than 5 minutes. He's gonna make Holly cry because he has the same name as her road-tripping precious puppy. Will spend most of his time in bed reading the Bible and will probably be the topic of a video we'll Zapruder the hell out of to see if he wiped his spunk on someone.
Ovi: You and your lisp are too precious for this world. Guaranteed he's going to be crying under the covers by the end of the first week. That's a sign of bravery (or stupidity) that he didn't break up with his girlfriend before going in the house. And I totes thought he was our token gay until he said that. Oops. 
Kathryn or: Obligatory Blonde Texan That Isn't Aaryn: She's wearing glitter on her chest and face so I've already written her off. Then she called herself an "aspiring influencer" and I horked a little. Will spend most of her time in the house patting her extensions to make sure they're still in place. She's gonna end up screaming at someone with a deep, demonic voice by Week 3. Also part of the four hour makeup crew. Watching her try to flirt with Jeff was painful (hit him in the shoulder and gaze up at him while laughing again, Kathryn. Jordan loves that).
Tommy: Everything Frankie Grande ever wanted to be. I'm kinda shocked that we got a non-stereotypical gay guy. I want him to make it far because it's about damned time. 
Cliff "Boss" Hogg: Please don't be the racist bigot and please don't be the first week old person boot. America's Favourite HG if he can make it to jury. I'm in it for the dad jokes. 
Christie Cry-A-Lot: Fuck no. Gratitude circles and essential oils and being saged and it's like they're trying for Kaitlyn 2.0 but Kaitlyn was like lightning in a bottle. No one could have predicted how awesomely batshit she would be (or how bad she would be at assembling an eight piece puzzle of herself). Christie is not that. And I kinda wanna smack her.

Also? Jeff sucks. And everyone overestimated how much half a million after taxes actually is. And Jeff sucks. 

@Callaphera, sorry, but I can’t sleep after that excruciating Texans loss, and nothing is happening on the feeds, so I went back to the beginning of this thread to laugh at what we thought about these people so long ago, and just HAD to post this again. I think you 70% nailed it, although that’s just me. Saying Nick was basically Rockstar with a penis? DYING!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, llongori said:

Why should either be swayed?  Both of you stand your ground and vote how you feel is best for your game.  No need to tell Jackson how you're gonna vote.  Make Jackson break the tie.  Shake him up and make him show his hand.  Either way, he makes a probable enemy which will only help anyone sitting beside him in F2 if he makes it that far.

I remember someone saying (I think it was actually Dan or Memphis but I could be wrong) that the two voting houseguests should always split the final five vote.  Just so that the HOH looks bad when they have to break the tie.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

In a vacuum, it makes sense, but here, it would be pissing off Jackson and Holly for no real benefit, as they wouldn't even get rid of Holly. 

‘They’ could just sell it as good tv. A chance for Holly to be the center of attention.  TV time.  ‘The love of her life’ would be making the final decision.  

And Jackson would be prepared. As a parting gift...he could give her a watermelon or a couple of cucumbers. Or both. 

Would Jackson score points with the jury or would he lose them?  

• LOL 4

My opinion of who to evict, Tommy or Holly, is that if Nicole and Cliff evict Holly and if they get to the final two together, they have lost two votes, Holly's and Jackson's. I think Nicole has played a game of loyalty and switching it now will be a mistake. Stay loyal to your alliance till the end and battle it out. It is a mistake to take Tommy (who has at least 3 jury votes - Christy, Jess and Sis) to the final three. If Jackson wins the F4 veto, worst case scenario he gets out Cliff, not Nicole. So Nicole is the one who benefits the most in my eyes by evicting Tommy & keeping Holly.

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, nightowl said:

Does Holly have any clue she's now the target?  She could easily blow up Tommy's game by revealing his relationship to Christie.

Good question — when do C/N find out for sure that Tommy knew Christie?  I think they’ve had suspicions for quite a while.

Does it come from Tommy or Holly/Jackson? 

Does it matter as much now?

2 hours ago, himela said:

My opinion of who to evict, Tommy or Holly, is that if Nicole and Cliff evict Holly and if they get to the final two together, they have lost two votes, Holly's and Jackson's. I think Nicole has played a game of loyalty and switching it now will be a mistake. Stay loyal to your alliance till the end and battle it out. It is a mistake to take Tommy (who has at least 3 jury votes - Christy, Jess and Sis) to the final three. If Jackson wins the F4 veto, worst case scenario he gets out Cliff, not Nicole. So Nicole is the one who benefits the most in my eyes by evicting Tommy & keeping Holly.

Cliff and Nicole won't lose Jackson, though. He doesn't seem to mind if Holly leaves. And if he is bitter for whatever reason, it'll be toward Cliff, not Nicole. 

There are definitely arguments made on both sides. Cliff, unfortunately, based his ENTIRE game off of his loyalty, so now he either has to die by his own sword or give a really good reason as to why he should win, something I'm not entirely sure he can do unless he's against Holly.

So you ARE right; Nicole benefits the most out of evicting Holly. She's the one making the move. She's the one who will have this on her resume, not Cliff. Cliff may able to help claim the Christie eviction, but the jury will know that this Holly eviction is mostly Nicole. She can argue for it way more than Cliff can. And yes, Cliff has every reason to worry about Tommy because they cannot beat him easier than Holly.

But....you know what we would be saying if Holly wins HOH and veto next week? How idiotic Cliff/Nicole were for keeping a showmance in the game. So, there's no winning solution BECAUSE it all comes down to outcomes that haven't happened yet. The F4 veto will determine who's in F2, 100%. And since we can't know that information until after they decide to evict either Tommy or Holly, it's going to be a risky move. For all we know, Tommy could severely flop at the upcoming comps and it ends up being good that Cliff/Nicole took him to F3 with them. Or Tommy could let Nicole have HOH and he beasts out to win veto....and evict Cliff.

But just like how Jackson/Holly could win F4 veto and Cliff or Nicole is gone anyway. 

Depending on who you root for, Holly going this week (which seems to be the likely result as of the moment) is good for some (Tommy, potentially Nicole) and bad for others (Jackson, Cliff, potentially Nicole).

*Also, don't forget that Cliff/Nicole don't have the Christy/Tommy information. Only Jackson/Holly do. So I think, if C/N knew about C/T knowing each other, that COULD end up changing things.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
14 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

I was waiting for this. Sigh.

58 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also, don't forget that Cliff/Nicole don't have the Christy/Tommy information. Only Jackson/Holly do. So I think, if C/N knew about C/T knowing each other, that COULD end up changing things.

Does Holly know that she's the one getting evicted? If she does/when she finds out, she should absolutely tell Nicole and Cliff about this. She needs to get to it before Tommy does, although it doesn't seem like Tommy is gonna tell them. Which is strange to me. 

• Love 2