Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Tommy wanting to try get the vote flipped to Cliff is interesting... but not that interesting because he'll need Jackson's approval - otherwise it's a tie with Jackson deciding right?

Yeah. Christie/Tommy voting to evict Cliff, Nicole/Holly voting to evict Jess. 

Tommy won't go through with it unless Jackson agrees though, so I bet the vote will be 4-0 for Jess to leave.

• Love 2

He just needs to flip Holly. Can be done. Hard but not impossible. Get his girl Chrsitie to pull her shit and have a Cliff Taco Tuesday. That's a start.

Edited by Lamima
  • LOL 2

If they knew it was DE, I could see Holly making an independent resume deal with Tommy, Christie, Jess, to get Cliff out this week and Jackson with the DE.  

But without knowing about the DE up front, Holly would be too scared. I can't see another way for Tommy to spin it. Stupidly he will go directly to Jackson and try to make some sort of deal. But Jackson is stuck to  his  "loyalty" thing - and won't want to break his F4.

ETA- Holly is obsessed with getting Christie out. She and Jackson talking about the possibility of a DE. They want to stick with the F4 they have and get out Christie. Apparently Christie told Cliff that Jackson and Holly are working with "everybody." And then Cliff told Jackson and Holly that Christie is trying to throw them under the bus.

Edited by Tuxcat
after reading jokers updates
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
49 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

If they knew it was DE, I could see Holly making an independent resume deal with Tommy, Christie, Jess, to get Cliff out this week and Jackson with the DE.  

But without knowing about the DE up front, Holly would be too scared. I can't see another way for Tommy to spin it. Stupidly he will go directly to Jackson and try to make some sort of deal. But Jackson is stuck to  his  "loyalty" thing - and won't want to break his F4.

ETA- Holly is obsessed with getting Christie out. She and Jackson talking about the possibility of a DE. They want to stick with the F4 they have and get out Christie. Apparently Christie told Cliff that Jackson and Holly are working with "everybody." And then Cliff told Jackson and Holly that Christie is trying to throw them under the bus.

Funny that Cliff told Jackson/Holly about what Christie said but Nicole has been vague about what she talked to Tommy about the other night (which was the same thing). I think if not for Cliff, Nicole would jump ship from Jackson/Holly.

• Useful 3

I haven't been paying much attention to the feeds lately because it's been boring, but does anyone know why it's on adoptable animals right now?  First time I've logged in during the last week, and there's nothing to watch!

From a poster at Joker's:
According to the clip on Big Brother Tea (twitter)Chris/Jes say that they can’t talk sh*t about Jax's pranks, because they need to keep this under the radar so Jax doesn’t look bad on TV. Did the DR talk to the houseguests? How much is Production protecting this man? I have never seen anything like this?

09/03/19 11:49 AM

ETA:  i tried to find it and can't not a tweeter and where I went the last post was March 2018.  LOL - Help!

Someone else posted that it might be their messages from home.

LOL ... this might be .... or a might be .... or a might be .... situation

Edited by Ellee
7 minutes ago, Ellee said:

From a poster at Joker's:
According to the clip on Big Brother Tea (twitter)Chris/Jes say that they can’t talk sh*t about Jax's pranks, because they need to keep this under the radar so Jax doesn’t look bad on TV. Did the DR talk to the houseguests? How much is Production protecting this man? I have never seen anything like this?

09/03/19 11:49 AM

I’d be sick of him too. A prank is one thing but hundreds would get tiresome.  I didn’t like the way he took control of the BBQ. Also still pissed about the pita chip thing. Wonder if they’re still on the floor and/or who picked them up?

Chrietie commented to Tommy last night that she was sick of him and tired of living with him. I think she meant Jackson. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

Tommy wanting to try get the vote flipped to Cliff is interesting... but not that interesting because he'll need Jackson's approval - otherwise it's a tie with Jackson deciding right?

Tommy has three theoretical possibilities to create such a scenario - flipping Nicole’s HG vote, flipping Holly’s HG vote, or flipping Jackson’s HoH break of a tie HG vote - but none of them are very likely at all.

• Love 1
On 9/2/2019 at 12:21 PM, Callaphera said:

Anyone and Nicole. She's the perfect F2 partner and $50k is a decent prize for doing nothing. 

I don’t think Jackson will take Nichole.  He will take Cliff or Tommy over her. 

8 hours ago, Ellee said:

He said the goal is to get Jess to stay this week so he has a plan to plant seeds of doubt in Jackson's head about Cliff, to get Jackson to doubt Cliff. He says it's a risky plan but he thinks it's a good one.

Good luck with that.   Jackson feels Jess is the biggest threat to him.  🤣 Sure.  

8 hours ago, Ellee said:

So Tommy is suddenly talking to the feeds?  Hmmmm .....

Yeah.  Interesting.  Someone in product has been talking.  Seems to me that Tommy wants to take Cliffs place in the house and in Jackson’s alliance.  

I like how he laughs all the time, when he gets hit by a ghost on the wall, when he gets pied, etc.  I’ve noticed whatever the competitions dish out he accepts with a smile as part of the experience.

It's pretty easy for Jackson to remain pleasant when he's been in control of the game for the last several weeks. Lets see how nice he is if he's ever on the block and doesn't get the Veto. That will be the true test. 

• Love 12
5 hours ago, Lamima said:

He just needs to flip Holly. Can be done. Hard but not impossible. Get his girl Chrsitie to pull her shit and have a Cliff Taco Tuesday. That's a start.

Yea, I think if Tommy really wants to try to shift the target to Cliff then he outta have Christie do it. She's already proven she can get Holly and Jackson to work against their best interests. Tommy hasn't really influenced much at all in a very long time.

4 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Holly is obsessed with getting Christie out. 

To think, she could have had her out 2 weeks ago. You reap what you sow, Holly!

• Love 9
18 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I haven’t heard DE discussed at all. If it has I missed it. They’ll probably get a big ole hint on Thursday when Julie starts the first eviction in the first 5 minutes. I forget but does Julie usually tell them at the top of the show that it’s DE night? I can’t recall when she tells the HG. 

Is it an hour show or two hours?

22 hours ago, Rbonnie said:

I think I’m going to get a shellacking for this....but... I only watch the episodes, not the feeds, and then I read this comment section so I pretty much have an idea of what’s going on, but not to the degree you feed watchers do.  The first few weeks, (the Jack weeks), I could not stand Jackson.  I hated how he treated the outsiders, hated how he treated Kat, hated his bromance, hated his humorless personality, hated his arrogance.  He was every bit the pompous douchebag that he got Zinged for.  But heaven help me.  He has been growing on me so much. I’m trying to fight it.  It started I think when he got nominated for America’s Field Trip and got it right away that they were hated.  He has such a quick read and good humor about it.   And he went to work to fix it.  I also liked that when he was mad at Jack he stayed mad and didn’t get talked back into the Bromance.  I like how he put up Christie, time after time (though I hate that he doesn’t follow through)  I like how he laughs all the time, when he gets hit by a ghost on the wall, when he gets pied, etc.  I’ve noticed whatever the competitions dish out he accepts with a smile as part of the experience.  I like how he has come around to actually caring about Nicole and Cliff.  He nobly took the unwanted W in the Wall comp to protect them.  He seems so good humored and pleasant these days and he is obviously a total beast in competitions.  Then I read this comments and everyone says he’s still such a dick.  I’m sure you are right but since I only watch episodes I’ve still been enjoying him, maybe a little too much. I even like his looks more than I used to! I think I want him to win.  Except for not voting out Christie he has played a hell of a game.  And if he loses because he didn’t get her out, well that would be his own fault and it won’t bother me that much.    I like Nicole on a personal level but she doesn’t deserve to win this game.  Jackson does. 

I think you're pointing out exactly how much power the BB editors and producers have in influencing the game--especially when viewers are asked to vote for this or that through the course of the season.  Even the feedsters are getting manipulated by production only offering certain camera views of the house.  I've heard many complaints here about "all four cameras are focused on Christie eating, but it looks like something interesting is happening in the backyard/in the HoH/in the RV room".  I don't ever get the feeds, so I don't know for sure what recourse or options the feedsters have, but it seems to me that y'all don't get to just watch whatever camera you choose, you're only able to select from a few that are offered to you from BB production.

It has been clear from reading here that Jackson is getting a big-time redemption edit for the broadcast shows.  However, the editors can only work with what they've got, and Jackson is self aware and cagey enough to know what being selected for the field trip meant, so he's making more of an effort to give good TV.  Back before he got clued in, he was perfectly OK with letting his asshole flag fly.  He also may be making more of a conscious effort to be "nice" to everyone now that every evicted hamster is going to the jury.  Back when they were all just going home, he didn't have to worry about what they thought of him.  Now, it matters.

Jackson's game also seems to be rather calculated, like he's checking off BB boxes that will prolong his 15 minutes of fame and might translate into him making money on the BB tour circuit for a while even if he doesn't win, or win AFP.  Showmance?  Check.  Soundbites?  Check.  Sex in BB house?  Check.  Sex with two different hamsters?  Bonus check.  Peed during comp?  Check.  Bromance?  Check.  Quirky "endearing" habit?  Check.  Big alliance?  Check.  And on and on and on.

I still think he's a huge douchebro, but he is playing hard, so I do respect him for that.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
38 minutes ago, Booklady1017 said:

Is it an hour show or two hours?

One hour, like normal. It's just a week's worth of "fun" crammed into the usual live show. 

Expect Julie stuttering a lot while trying to push them along because "this is live" and "we don't have much time" and the live feeders to do a lot of all caps CLOWN SHOE!!!1 before ending with an anti-climactic eviction. 

Clown Shoe refers to the Veto they played in BB13 DE (I think it was called a "Fast Forward" week), which were individual pits filled with plastic balls and two clown shoes hidden in each one. Big Jeff didn't realize that one of his was near the top and was a little overeager in flinging his balls out of the way and instead threw the clown shoe itself off to the side and he never noticed. It's the single greatest DE moment of all time. 

It happens around the 0:37ish mark in the video. Jeff is the guy in the blue lane on the left side there. You can actually see the bright yellow shoe flying gracefully through the air, ending Jeff's Big Brother dreams. And thus, a Big Brother meme/battle cry was born.

CLOWN SHOE!!!1 forever. 

P.S. They've since added walls onto the lanes to try and prevent another CLOWN SHOE!!!1 incident which makes me sad because I think everyone should have an opportunity to fuck themselves over in the most hilarious way possible. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 13
16 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

One hour, like normal. It's just a week's worth of "fun" crammed into the usual live show. 

Expect Julie stuttering a lot while trying to push them along because "this is live" and "we don't have much time" and the live feeders to do a lot of all caps CLOWN SHOE!!!1 before ending with an anti-climactic eviction. 

Clown Shoe refers to the Veto they played in BB13 DE (I think it was called a "Fast Forward" week), which were individual pits filled with plastic balls and two clown shoes hidden in each one. Big Jeff didn't realize that one of his was near the top and was a little overeager in flinging his balls out of the way and instead threw the clown shoe itself off to the side and he never noticed. It's the single greatest DE moment of all time. 

It happens around the 0:37ish mark in the video. Jeff is the guy in the blue lane on the left side there. You can actually see the bright yellow shoe flying gracefully through the air, ending Jeff's Big Brother dreams. And thus, a Big Brother meme/battle cry was born.

CLOWN SHOE!!!1 forever. 

If he had just looked to his left runnnung back he would won Veto. Gosh darn it! LOL!!!!

Also, I see creepy clown person. I guess they leave him in stock because he was just in the wall comp. That clown sure gets around. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, iMonrey said:

It's pretty easy for Jackson to remain pleasant when he's been in control of the game for the last several weeks. Lets see how nice he is if he's ever on the block and doesn't get the Veto. That will be the true test. 

Agreed.  But I was impressed  that he started his niceness tour when he got voted into America’s Field Trip and realized that meant he was disliked.  He actually took it very well and from then on he played differently, even if it’s all BS.  But I take your point.  It will be interesting to see going forward 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, HurricaneVal said:

I think you're pointing out exactly how much power the BB editors and producers have in influencing the game--especially when viewers are asked to vote for this or that through the course of the season.  Even the feedsters are getting manipulated by production only offering certain camera views of the house.  I've heard many complaints here about "all four cameras are focused on Christie eating, but it looks like something interesting is happening in the backyard/in the HoH/in the RV room".  I don't ever get the feeds, so I don't know for sure what recourse or options the feedsters have, but it seems to me that y'all don't get to just watch whatever camera you choose, you're only able to select from a few that are offered to you from BB production.

I agree totally, the editors are crafting a storyline out of the raw materials they have. Even as I succumb to Jackson’s new smiley good natured helpful friendly class clown persona, I know I’m being manipulated.  Without reading these comments I might not be this aware of it, but once you know it’s hard to ignore

1 hour ago, HurricaneVal said:

I still think he's a huge douchebro, but he is playing hard, so I do respect him for that.  

That’s it, in a nutshell!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

It was fun to watch that, and I'm happy I finally understand the CLOWN SHOE reference. What's so weird is that other than Rachel and Jeff who are like old friends, I recognize NO ONE. My amnesia for past BB and Survivor players is reaching scary proportions. 

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

It was fun to watch that, and I'm happy I finally understand the CLOWN SHOE reference. What's so weird is that other than Rachel and Jeff who are like old friends, I recognize NO ONE. My amnesia for past BB and Survivor players is reaching scary proportions. 

If it makes you feel any better I don’t remember most of these people so I have to google them and still don’t remember them! I only remember the biggies (couples, Dick, June, Boogie, Will) and Adam from season 13 because I know him. Please, don’t hold that against me. Lol 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, iMonrey said:

I think this is very true. Jackson has been largely tolerable for a while, but it's also been a while since he's faced any sort of adversity. Combine that with his realizing that the field trip meant he was disliked (and his acceptance of that), and the edits (particularly of him and Nicole), and that adds up to an increasingly likable douchebro.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, JD5166 said:

If it makes you feel any better I don’t remember most of these people so I have to google them and still don’t remember them! I only remember the biggies (couples, Dick, June, Boogie, Will) and Adam from season 13 because I know him. Please, don’t hold that against me. Lol 

Re Adam, please pass on my appreciation for his bacon/tofu ratings. Love that column!! 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

CLOWN SHOE!!!1 forever. 

P.S. They've since added walls onto the lanes to try and prevent another CLOWN SHOE!!!1 incident which makes me sad because I think everyone should have an opportunity to fuck themselves over in the most hilarious way possible. 

Thank you for posting!

• Love 1

The cool thing about Cliff is he never gets rattled or takes things too personal.

He lightens up the mood as well.

he genuinely seems to like everyone 

no way he reacts to a Christie Taco Tuesday like Nick did.

He really hasnt pissed anyone off, has remained remarkably loyal to those he feels has been loyal to him - Nicole and Jackson especially.

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 12

I still don’t want Jackson to win. He might be playing a better game since the second half but I still don’t want him to win. I wouldn’t wish it on Holly either because Jackson would try to latch on to her. I wouldn’t mind if Nicole, Cliff or Tommy won. I know a lot of people are indifferent with Tommy but out of this group he’s the least offensive to me to win the $500,000. I would say I forgot Christie but I didn’t. LOL!!!

• Love 4
13 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I really don't think Holly has been 'going along for the ride.' I feel like there's a perception among the HGs that Holly is just riding Jackson's coattails, but I don't see that. She has won 2 HOHs on her own. She had F2s with other people. She has always had a better relationship with most people than he has.

I was thinking about this before and I wonder if it is because she is a woman.  Now normally I see people post what I just posted and I think they are in conspiracy mode.  But what else could it possibly be?

She has played a near identical game to him.  In my book she is not riding any coattails.  So for anyone to think that I would have to come to the assumption that because she's a woman some people would negate what she's done thus far.

I will say this, if I was in the house and on the jury I would award the win to her over him.  She is leaps and bounds more likable and they have won pretty much the same.  Likability would be the deciding factor.

4 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Also, I see creepy clown person. I guess they leave him in stock because he was just in the wall comp. That clown sure gets around. 

How creepy would that storage facility be?  Because there are more than one of those creepy clowns and you know their asses come to life at night.

• Love 10
15 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I really don't think Holly has been 'going along for the ride.' I feel like there's a perception among the HGs that Holly is just riding Jackson's coattails, but I don't see that. She has won 2 HOHs on her own. She had F2s with other people. She has always had a better relationship with most people than he has.

I really have no idea why the woman isn't getting nearly as much credit as the man. It's a total mystery to me. Especially in Big Brother, I can't imagine why something like that would happen in this, the perfect game of gender equality. 

But seriously, while I think Holly would be a fine winner, the fact that everyone thinks she is riding his coattails is why he has a harder road to the win than she does. Of course it's a ridiculous double standard that he gets credit and she does not, but that very credit is why him winning would be so much more impressive than her winning. She's a typical Big Brother winner - the person next to the big target. It's normal for that person to win - it's a lot rarer for the big target to win. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Christie's gift is always sounding sincere to whomever she is speaking to. 
I hope Nicole see through this. 
Actually, it would not bother me if she changed her mind to side with Chris and tommy. But doing it for Jess who has thrown her under the bus her since the Black Widow days, I would not like that.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Melina22 said:

I'm right there with you.  Unless I see pictures I have a hard time recalling who's who.  Except for damn Paul... Blech.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I for one will be disappointed if Tommy wins. It's kinda the inverse situation with Holly. He's just as repellent as Christie if not more so. He's done a lot of the same things as Christie and has had the same secret advantage. Yes, he's played a decent game, but he also gets away with A LOT. I don't find him particularly charming or funny. But that's me. And his insistence on keeping the 6 together, and getting the 6 back together, etc. was annoying as hell.

1 hour ago, BK1978 said:

I was thinking about this before and I wonder if it is because she is a woman.  Now normally I see people post what I just posted and I think they are in conspiracy mode.  But what else could it possibly be?

I absolutely think there's a huge layer of misogyny involved in players deeming Holly as less worthy than Jackson. If anything, she's had to takeover as his brain multiple times. And the way she manipulated him slyly to get her way in getting Sis out was masterful.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 13

Holly would be an acceptable winner. She's played a decent social game and has had pretty accurate reads on the house. Unfortunately this comp run and all the alone time with Jackson has hurt her game at the end. That being said, I don't know how much the jury will respect her gameplay. She'd lose to any of the men and probably Christie too. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Seriously and this goes for everyone, if there's ever a reference that someone uses here and you don't know what it is, just ask. Someone here will know the answer. My brain is filled with a weird amount of Big Brother trivia (just don't ask me where my keys are) (that's a lie, I've been good about keeping them in my purse to avoid panic flails trying to find them) and same goes with a lot of the others who hang out here in the summers. I can't speak for everyone but for myself, it's an awesome trip down memory lane when I get to dig up old clips or GIFs and double check in the BB wiki to make sure I remember right.

And really, CLOWN SHOE is just fucking fantastic. I think it's the hardest I ever laughed at an episode of Big Brother - or at the very least it's tied with Marcellas getting the Mom slap from Julie Chen. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, tinkerbell said:

This is freaky. Ever since someone posted the photo of holly in pink leggings, I'm  seeing ads from Forever 21 at the bottom of this site. And the ads feature pink pants and leggings.

Huh. I bought a fountain pen last week so my entire internet has been plastered for the last week with fountain pen supplies. Yes, they're a thing, apparently.

Except right now at the bottom of this page which has a giant colourful ad for an RV. Which is totally random and meaningless. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Except right now at the bottom of this page which has a giant colourful ad for an RV. Which is totally random and meaningless. 

...or, it would be IF you weren’t constantly reading posts and links with references to an “RV Room”....   😉 

• Useful 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

...or, it would be IF you weren’t constantly reading posts and links with references to an “RV Room”....   😉 

Lol ... never put that together.  

Right now I have lipstick for the ‘mature woman’.  I’ve admitted I’m old ... certainly these machines can’t go that far, can they?

SMH. 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Ellee said:

Right now I have lipstick for the ‘mature woman’.  I’ve admitted I’m old ... certainly these machines can’t go that far, can they?

I love Nashville's guess about my RV ad, but truthfully the ad is probably because my latest online purchases, fountain pen supplies and greeting cards, have gotten the internet excited about the possibility that I'm about to buy an RV and take off on a post retirement trip around North America. (In other words, the internet thinks I'm old.) Next I'm expecting to see adult diapers and walkers. 

Anyway, enjoy the wait, internet, because I'm not planning on buying an RV. I just like signing old school greeting cards with old school pens. And posting about Big Brother. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Holly keeps saying.......I am doing what you want.  I am voting with you.  (To Jackson during his HOHs)

Then every night she is complaining that people will think she didn’t play her own game.

Ok, whatever!  She really is a NMF!  

Whatever game she has play.....it doesn’t matter.

She has greatly benefited from the Alliances and all of Jackson’s wins.

She hasn’t being put up on the Block.....because, she has always being protected.

Jackson talked to her like a dog during the fight and she stays playing with him.

Holly has talked really nasty about the girls (Especially, Kemi)........yet.....she is the one who spent the summer on her back.....with a guy who doesn’t even respect her.

Of course, we do not see this......but, this is what is eating Holly up.

This is why she was crying into her sweater. She is so unhappy with Jackson.....but, he is the one who protects her.

She babysits him into the man she wishes he was......but, Ok....you are on Live Feeds, Hun!

Yea! Holly, Jackson and Christie....are not my picks for F2.

I am leaning towards Tommy, Nicole, Jessica.

I personally find Cliff repulsive.  Now, he has some weird infatuation with Nicole ......and, it is creeping me out!

I would not stop laughing if F2 is Cliff & Nicole......and, Nicole get First Prize & AFH! 🤣♥️💫

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Ellee said:

Do you really think Christie could play Cliff like that?  Mmmmm I’m not so sure. He’s not Nick. 

Cliff would never react the way Nick did but Cliff is actually playing the game 100 times better than Nick did so I imagine it would be quite easy for Christie to get Jackson/Holly to see that. I mean, she got these fools to believe Nick was a Tyler-style manipulator. NICK! 

8 hours ago, missyb said:

Actually, it would not bother me if [Nicole] changed her mind to side with Chris and tommy. But doing it for Jess who has thrown her under the bus her since the Black Widow days, I would not like that.

If she did it (which I don't think she will), I think it'd be less about saving Jess and more about realizing she needs to take a shot at the 2 biggest comp threats. It's kinda tough for her, I'd think. Honestly, she has absolutely no chance to win, so she's probably better off sticking with Jackson/Holly, who are likely to drag her to F4 and maybe even F2 for the easy win. Although, with Jess gone, Tommy and Chirstie might want to replace her with Nicole as the person they drag along for the easy win. Nicole is probably pretty golden either way since she's an easy win for anyone and she sucks at comps.

Now watch Nicole go in the DE tomorrow lol.

• Love 3