Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E14: Caught Between an Ex and a Hard Place

• Start Topic

(edited)
11 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Bethanny's daughter on the other hand is a wild card. Maybe Bethanny will be okay, but seeing your mom yell, scream, cry, have tantrums, on camera will mess her up later.

Avery seems to be doing okay and her mom is a sociopath. I'm still not over that table number business at the charity event.....But I've always disliked Ramona and she never gives me any reason to change my mind.

I'm a Bethanny fan and I took her comment charitably.  I'm a mom of a daughter and it is the best present I've ever had. Seriously. I think it just about every single day.

ETA:  If Tinsley really wanted to be a mother, she would be a mother.  It really is that simple.

Edited by albarino
  • Love 17

Listening to Ramona describe her party and boy problems was like listening to a fairly sheltered 12 year old describe the plot to a Sweet Vally High novel. “And then Jessica Wakefield had two boys coming to the party! So Elizabeth has to pretend to be Jessica to keep one distracted, but they had to wear matching outfits and they almost got caught by Lilith Fowler!” Oh, Trash Panda, never change. I sincerely hope your plan worked and Mario invited you to the sock hop.

• LOL 12
  • Love 7
(edited)
29 minutes ago, albarino said:

I'm a Bethanny fan and I took her comment charitably.  I'm a mom of a daughter and it is the best present I've ever had. Seriously. I think it just about every single day.

ETA:  If Tinsley really wanted to be a mother, she would be a mother.  It really is that simple.

A charitable comment would be something like, "Tinsley has been through a lot lately; I'm happy for her."  Or just stop at "My daughter is the best present."  Honestly, I don't get why you'd bring up your daughter in a conversation like this anyway unless it is with the "I win at life."  

I'm not convinced Tinsley wants to be a mom that bad either; I think she wants to be the wife first.  But there are people that want to be mothers but don't want to be single parents.  That doesn't mean their desire to have children is less than those who decide to go ahead and be a parent without the mate; it may just mean they do not want tor raise a child alone.  Being a single parent isn't easy.  Of course, if she is as wealthy as everyone says, she could afford the help. 

I also suspect she feels that being a mom may hurt her chances for the husband.  A lot less complicated to date when you don't have kids.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 19
7 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

A charitable comment would be something like, "Tinsley has been through a lot lately; I'm happy for her."  Or just stop at "My daughter is the best present."  Honestly, I don't get why you'd bring up your daughter in a conversation like this anyway unless it is with the "I win at life."  

I'm not convinced Tinsley wants to be a mom; that bad either I think she wants to be the wife first.  But there are people that want to be mothers but don't want to be single parents.  That doesn't mean their desire to have children is less than those who decide to go ahead and be a parent without the mate; it may just mean they do not want tor raise a child alone.  Being a single parent isn't easy.  Of course, if she is as wealthy as everyone says, she could afford the help. 

I think Tinsley wanted a family in a traditional sense. Now that it looks like that may not happen, I think she’s deciding if she wants a non-traditional family. I also understand not wanting to be a single parent. Not every woman just knows for sure if they do or don’t want children. Some of us have ambivalent feelings about it. I feel like society lets men be on the fence about parenting, but if a woman expresses any doubts, all of a sudden they don’t really want to be a mom.

I’m a Bethany fan and probably always will be, but even I can’t defend that comment or her overall issues with Tinsley. I’ve never understood her prickly attitude toward Tinsley and saying that about not have a kid was just mean. 

• Love 16
On 6/6/2019 at 11:58 PM, kicksave said:

Really? A snarky mean spirited dig at a childless woman was “her way of trying to get her to give birth or get off the pot”???  Wow...just wow.

Tinsley for all intents and purposes is childless by choice, she hasn't been diagnosed with an inoperable tumor, for god's sake. If not having kids is now considered a pitiable affliction, I am owed a fuckton of casseroles.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

I think Tinsley wanted a family in a traditional sense. Now that it looks like that may not happen, I think she’s deciding if she wants a non-traditional family. I also understand not wanting to be a single parent. Not every woman just knows for sure if they do or don’t want children. Some of us have ambivalent feelings about it. I feel like society lets men be on the fence about parenting, but if a woman expresses any doubts, all of a sudden they don’t really want to be a mom.

I’m a Bethany fan and probably always will be, but even I can’t defend that comment or her overall issues with Tinsley. I’ve never understood her prickly attitude toward Tinsley and saying that about not have a kid was just mean. 

No question!  Not to mention if you are a woman that doesn't really want children, you are treated as though you are some sort of selfish, unloving person.  I'm sure there area a lot of moms out there that succumbed to the societal pressure b/c that's what we're told we are supposed to do.  

• Love 13
(edited)
23 minutes ago, QQQQ said:

Tinsley for all intents and purposes is childless by choice, she hasn't been diagnosed with an inoperable tumor, for god's sake. If not having kids is now considered a pitiable affliction, I am owed a fuckton of casseroles.

There are people that aren't married "by choice" -- meaning they haven't found the right person yet but they want to get married.  They don't have an inoperable tumor, but it wouldn't be nice for a friend or workmate to make a comment "I have a husband.  That's my present.  She doesn't." 

Making an unnecessary comment about something someone doesn't have but wants in a situation that had zero to do with it is a dick move.  But then again, this is much nicer than spending the first several episodes speculating whether your dead boyfriend's death had something to do with his unrequited love for you. 

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 18
7 minutes ago, Midnight Cheese said:
1 hour ago, QQQQ said:

She has expressed her intentions, and you’ve read a thread describing how other real live women took it and this is what you post?  God damn.

Yep. I'll save my sympathy for women who've been actively trying to have children but unable to do so (for whatever reason - medical, financial, etc.). Not someone that has been waiting for the perfect relationship to come along, all the while knowing time is ticking away and that her eggs have been ready to go for years. Obviously opinions vary greatly on the subject. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, QQQQ said:

No one said Tinsley's choices were a "pitiable affliction"...Bethenny's remark was a vicious one made in a moment of jealousy over a piece of art...it showcased Bethenny's pettiness and insecurities. Yes...Tinsley could have gotten pregnant with a random boyfriend, like Bethenny did, but her choice was to wait for love and marriage. What a novel idea!

• Love 17

The other thing that bothered me about Bethenny’s need to make herself seem better than Tinsley is that Tinsley was just happy with her gift, she wasn’t the one who made a big deal about the cost of it that was Sonja and Lu and she wasn’t the one who tried to make B feel bad that she didn’t get a gift that was also Lu. A more appropriate but mean and cutting response to Lu’s comment would be something like “unlike you I have to much self respect to beg for one.”

• Love 12
33 minutes ago, QQQQ said:

Yep. I'll save my sympathy for women who've been actively trying to have children but unable to do so (for whatever reason - medical, financial, etc.). Not someone that has been waiting for the perfect relationship to come along, all the while knowing time is ticking away and that her eggs have been ready to go for years. Obviously opinions vary greatly on the subject. 

When Bethenny made her comment I said it was a jab. As far as the show, we haven't seen any TH shots from Tinsley saying she's devastated. If she didn't hear the comment then, she's heard it by now and I haven't seen Tinsley make any comment on Social Media. Last thing I saw was her date with Billy Bush bowling (wonder if Chad was there)

Will there be a flashback at some point with Tinsley in a TH crying about Bethenny's comment? I dunno, but she cried when her ex-boyfriend didn't show up to her 5 minute introduce the ringmaster at the Big Apple gig - so I'm somewhat desensitized to Tinsley's crying.

If what Bethenny said is something that is rude or should never be said to a woman - then Tinsley is guilty of the SAME thing but even worse as she made the comment in front of the entire cast inclusive of the person she made her comment. When they went to Vermont to ski at dinner. Tinsley jumped up at the table and was yelling about having kids. She looked to Luann, Bethenny, Sonja, Dorinda, Ramona - you have one, you have one, you have one, you have one, you have one. Then she POINTED at Carole and said you don't have any because you never wanted one. At this point, she was screaming when she said that to Carole and then she sat down and started crying while whining "it's not fair!!!"

• Love 7
53 minutes ago, QQQQ said:

Circumstantial infertility doesn't make the loss any less or the grief any less real. It's even harder in a way, because it's not validated the same way. I don't think Tinsley is perfect, but I'm pretty sure most women are well aware of their biological clock. Maybe some women SHOULD be more thoughtful about who they choose to have a child with - and not end up in multi-year custody battles because they had a kid with any next guy they could pin down before time ran out. 

As you said, opinions vary greatly on the subject and not everyone gets it. There's a saying, "Don't go looking for milk at the hardware store" and Tinsley probably needs to look for compassion from friends who can relate or have basic empathy, and not keep babbling on to the Sonjas and Ramonas who are understandably tired of hearing it, or worse to the Bethenny's who took her vulnerability and then still gloated about her good fortune. I have no doubt her daughter is a gift and that she feels blessed. Just because a thought comes into someone's head, doesn't mean they have to voice it out loud about someone who has expressed sadness and depression about not having the same. It's okay to just internally think it to yourself.

• Love 16
On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 11:12 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

My only comment so far:

Dorinda is soooooo beautiful and sexy with no makeup and nO EXTENSIONS.

The extension ponytail on her makes me sick, but god, I think she is so naturally beautiful.  

Last episode Dorinda was so pretty at the store with Beth and Sonja, her hair pushed back by her sunglasses.  Her Miami bun look is the complete opposite.  Her more casual looks are always superior, in my opinion.

• Love 4

I thought everyone looked physically pretty damned good in Miami, even hungover, with yesterday’s lashes glued on, in bright light and in swimwear.    The OC hos are in constant steady sunshine and gods forgive me, they look a MESS in terms of skin tone and quality, things that can’t really be helped, and in terms of every voluntary aesthetic choice.  Mine eyes have seen Vicki in swimwear and I’ll take the NY ladies every time.

The Watch What Crappens fellows are always singing the praises of the show and I need to also give thanks.   I’m never really bored when I watch and I’m reluctant to delete the DVRd episodes.   This cast makes for a reliably great show.  

For those of you who think Lu is using and drinking, what physical tells do you see?

• Love 1
(edited)
16 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Also, Bethenny, shut the fuck up about people that don’t have kids.  RUDE.  But then again, your wolf parents probably never taught you the golden rule and if you can’t say something kind.  Either way, I would guess she should have picked it up along the way.   Or not.

Ouch!   I thought my glass houses comment might be considered harsh by some of our members but thanks to your golden rule post, I'm relieved.  

ETA:   This is probably not the right audience for the "if you can't say something kind" lesson.  LOL

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 3
45 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Ouch!   I thought my glass houses comment might be considered harsh by some of our members but thanks to your golden rule post, I'm relieved.  

ETA:   This is probably not the right audience for the "if you can't say something kind" lesson.  LOL

Jason Hoppy commented once a few years ago that he never felt as though Bethenny loved him...that all he was to her was a sperm donor.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Jason Hoppy commented once a few years ago that he never felt as though Bethenny loved him...that all he was to her was a sperm donor.

Never?   Hmm?   Does that mean he married her for her money?

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Well he had some reason for marrying her. 

I’m going to try to “put the best construction” on this and say maybe he wanted to (and thought he would) be an involved parent of the child that was on the way. 

• Love 7
33 minutes ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

I’m going to try to “put the best construction” on this and say maybe he wanted to (and thought he would) be an involved parent of the child that was on the way. 

Not knowing his true intentions I will accept that. 

6 hours ago, albarino said:

Avery seems to be doing okay and her mom is a sociopath. I'm still not over that table number business at the charity event.....But I've always disliked Ramona and she never gives me any reason to change my mind.

Re the last comment. It's really not "that simple" - I say that as someone who always thought I would be a mother but circumstances conspired against me. 

Truly, I don't hate Bethenny (I wouldn't rightly say I'm a fan, either, but there are elements of her personality I do like) but I still don't understand how that comment could be read charitably. It's not about saying she can't see her daughter as a present. Of course she can and should treasure Bryn. But there was zero reason for her to bring up the fact that Tinsley doesn't have kids.  I just don't know how that comment could be seen as anything other than a need to one up Tinsley. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, kicksave said:

I'm not surprised.  After they broke up, I had a feeling that this was the case.  As far as money, she hadn't hit it big yet when he met her, and when she did, she referred to her money as "our money," and he corrected her and said it was her money.  With how things turned out though, I don't blame him for what he asked for (which I'm not really sure what it was monetarily speaking.)  I do believe that he always wanted what was best for Bryn and that she came first.  I don't think Jason is nearly as bad as Bethenny has portrayed him to be.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Rhetorica said:

Check your local listings tonight.  Grey Gardens is on TMC. A true story, and some claim, a prequel to Bravo's Real Housewives!  

Don't eat pate at Sonja's house.

• LOL 3
On 6/7/2019 at 7:57 AM, Yours Truly said:

It's a job she doesn't want. I think it's more damaging for a person to hide their drinking. I hope once she isn't required to be sober legally she does whatever the hell she wants and says she doesn't believe abstinence is necessary but that she just needs to be more aware of her drinking in the future. We all know that's truly how she feels so this whole charade just makes her look worse. 

That's why I hate that alcoholic label cause once someone slaps it on you then the scrutiny begins, the doubt, the questioning and a drink will be the most scandalous thing ever. Lu will be a constant target cause all eyes will be on her waiting for the moment she can be outed drinking. Fuck that. I would just say I'm going to work on not drinking excessively and be mindful of why I'm going for a drink. That's the plan I'm putting myself on.

This way she doesn't have to live her life panicked about being caught with a drink, or have to deny herself the social lifestyle she's grown accustomed to. I think that would be more damaging and this need to force AA on Lu really bugs me. Like I said I hope she drops the whole facade after it's no longer required by law and if that's not the case I hope she decides to embrace sobriety full fledged cause this in between crap is causing her more problems. 

The AA thing is part of a court ordered program. She agree'd to the court ordered mandate that she attend so many meetings a week. She didn't have to take the deal, but she decided it was in her best interests to. I know people who have to do 90 meetings in 90 days. I'm chairing my meeting this month and there is always at least one person a week that I sign off on. 

I don't  know if she is an alcoholic, I don't really think she thinks she is. 

• Love 3
On 6/7/2019 at 8:01 AM, Yours Truly said:

Was she fuming? It looked like a quick pout and sad eyes to me. 

It was more then a quick look, the camera caught her brooding between at least 2 gifts and then her assertion, it looked fuming to me.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Happy Camper said:

Well Bethenny has admitted that she married him to get her own TV show. (and blamed Andy for it)

So.....hmmmm. 

Hmm?   Aren't movies (not marriages) supposed to be made for TV?

• LOL 2
On 6/7/2019 at 9:01 PM, biakbiak said:

So an offhand comment that Tinsley might not have even heard was actually scripted to fuel a bunch of episodes down the road? These producers must be    omniscient geniuses or it was simply an offhand comment by Bethenny who has a long history of saying insensitive cutting things on and off the show, I believe the later.

Fine.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  Nobody knows for sure why a person says something.  We only assume.  We don’t know what is in Bethennys head, or anyone else’s for that matter.  Sometimes, a person has to give the benefit of the doubt.  Innocent until proven guilty.  Maybe we should ask Bethenny exactly what she meant and end this whole subject as it certainly has run its course.

• Love 5
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Fine.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  Nobody knows for sure why a person says something.  We only assume.  We don’t know what is in Bethennys head, or anyone else’s for that matter.  Sometimes, a person has to give the benefit of the doubt.  Innocent until proven guilty.  Maybe we should ask Bethenny exactly what she meant and end this whole subject as it certainly has run its course.

I still think it will be brought up in a future episode and definitely at the reunion.    That said, I'm still one of those people who believe most of this show is staged.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I still think it will be brought up in a future episode and definitely at the reunion.    That said, I'm still one of those people who believe most of this show is staged.

Yes.  Definitely at the reunion.  Of course it’s staged or else it would be boring.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Truly, I don't hate Bethenny (I wouldn't rightly say I'm a fan, either, but there are elements of her personality I do like) but I still don't understand how that comment could be read charitably. It's not about saying she can't see her daughter as a present. Of course she can and should treasure Bryn. But there was zero reason for her to bring up the fact that Tinsley doesn't have kids.  I just don't know how that comment could be seen as anything other than a need to one up Tinsley. 

I promise this is my last comment on this; we can read and understand each other.  My context of the exchange was Tins being genuinely happy about her gift, Lu saying something to B about you got stiffed, you didn't get a free gift Tins was gloating about, and B saying no worries.  I have the best gift ever, my daughter.  

I consider the emotion real, not gloating, and very, very appreciative of what life has given her.  A daughter.Me too.

• Love 5

My first comment about what Beth said about Tins.  I just relooked at it.  IMO, Tins was not gloating.  She was genuinely happy.  Lu brought up Beth not getting a 'freeby'.  I think Beth was genuinely pissed off that she didn't get a gift.  The comment was totally unnecessary and mean. 

• Love 8
(edited)
20 hours ago, albarino said:

I have the best gift ever, my daughter.  

"....she doesn't have that." 

For me,  that's what flips the comment from a clean expression of gratitude about motherhood to something mean-spirited directed at a woman who has frozen her eggs in pursuit of being a mom.

21 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

We don’t know what is in Bethennys head

No - but what we do know from Bethenny Frankel's behavior is that she loves to verbally assault, humiliate, and diminish her castmates.  Slut-shaming Luann. Age-shaming Carole. Body-shaming and mocking Jules's disordered eating. Bullying Sonja and savaging her as unethical and selfish and "disgusting" until Sonja dissolved into a flood of tears. Dismissing Tinsley's "uncomfortable" and "abusive" relationship -  on and on and on, with practically every castmate she's ever worked with.  Bethenny Frankel has proven to viewers that she sees words as weapons, her fellow castmates as targets, and that there is nothing too low, too foul, too trashy, or too repugant for her to say when trying to wound them.  So - in light of her previous behaviour  -  I find it impossible to believe Frankel meant her comment as a benign statement about the joys of motherhood, with Tinsley's (currently) barren status thrown into the mix for some yet-to-be-revealed positive reason. 

Edited by film noire
  • Useful 1
  • Love 21

Wait am I wrong or did the paramedics not only have their faces blurred out but also their voices disguised? LOL they really didn't want to be a part of this mess...

I liked Ramona a lot when she was out with Tins and giving her advice.  That Kevin rum guy looked promising.  Seriously Mario is thirsty like a cactus to keep popping up this season.  

Are some of Tinsleys tears over Scott really over Nico Fanjul? I would think Florida would be more associated with that for her.   Loved how she got the soup can purse she's still at It Girl in some quarters! 

Barbara has to be the most unloved near- housewife EVER.  No one seems to give her the time of day.   Even Luann who she was supposedly so close with or so we were told in the initial episode barely interacts with her! 

• Love 9
8 hours ago, albarino said:

I promise this is my last comment on this; we can read and understand each other.  My context of the exchange was Tins being genuinely happy about her gift, Lu saying something to B about you got stiffed, you didn't get a free gift Tins was gloating about, and B saying no worries.  I have the best gift ever, my daughter.  

I consider the emotion real, not gloating, and very, very appreciative of what life has given her.  A daughter.Me too.

I agree on that one. It was my take too (but as English is NOT my language, I miss sometimes some... nuances, if that makes sense)

I must be the most naive person in the world, because until I read this thread, I thought the 'she doesn't...' was a follow-up statement about Brynn that got awkwardly cut off (either by Bethenny herself or by production).

• Love 2
5 hours ago, film noire said:

I think that's what flips the comment from a clean expression of gratitude about motherhood to something mean-spirited directed at a woman who has frozen her eggs in pursuit of being a mom.

No - but what we do know from Bethenny Frankel's behavior is that she loves to verbally assault, humiliate, and diminish her castmates.  Slut-shaming Luann. Age-shaming Carole. Body-shaming and mocking Jules's disordered eating. Bullying Sonja and savaging her as unethical and selfish and "disgusting" until Sonja dissolved into a flood of tears. Dismissing Tinsley's "uncomfortable" and "abusive" relationship -  on and on and on, with practically every castmate she's ever worked with.  Bethenny Frankel has proven to viewers that she sees words as weapons, her fellow castmates as targets, and that there is nothing too low, too foul, too trashy, or too repugant for her to say when trying to wound them.  So - in light of her previous behaviour  -  I find it impossible to believe Frankel meant her comment as a benign statement about the joys of motherhood, with Tinsley's (currently) barren status thrown into the mix for some yet-to-be-revealed positive reason. 

Yup, that about sums up BeTHeMe perfectly. This episode is proof of it.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, albarino said:

YES, it was so simple, but because it was Bethenny, it grew legs and is still circulating around, and will for a long time.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, film noire said:

I think that's what flips the comment from a clean expression of gratitude about motherhood to something mean-spirited directed at a woman who has frozen her eggs in pursuit of being a mom.

“If” that is the case, then that is the very reason Bravo hired her.  She is #1 (or 2) most popular housewife in the franchise, and I still do not believe she would intentionally want to hurt Tinsley, as Tinsley is like the little sister, so kill me already.  That’s like abusing a cute little puppy, and Tinsley is the puppy.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Rubyslippahz said:

Wait am I wrong or did the paramedics not only have their faces blurred out but also their voices disguised? LOL they really didn't want to be a part of this mess...

I liked Ramona a lot when she was out with Tins and giving her advice.  That Kevin rum guy looked promising.  Seriously Mario is thirsty like a cactus to keep popping up this season.  

Are some of Tinsleys tears over Scott really over Nico Fanjul? I would think Florida would be more associated with that for her.   Loved how she got the soup can purse she's still at It Girl in some quarters! 

Barbara has to be the most unloved near- housewife EVER.  No one seems to give her the time of day.   Even Luann who she was supposedly so close with or so we were told in the initial episode barely interacts with her! 

Right?  They didn’t give Barbara a story line, so she just hung around and was the punching bag. So unfair.  She seems like a very nice person.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Rubyslippahz said:

I keep forgetting about Barbara. She's like Arrested Development's Ann.

2aa4ce863b070a969a5c4fd2e0d91d38--movie-tv-funny-stuff.jpg

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
(edited)

Maybe Tins will now zip it about being a mother, since being gifted an object of art worth a few thousand dollars should be satisfactorily equivalent to having a child.

From shitfaced to daisy-faced - Sonja really is kind of remarkable that way.

On 6/6/2019 at 11:18 AM, QuinnM said:

That's why the yelling COFFEE was so funny.  The rest of them would have been messing about the kitchen asking about coffee and opening drawers etc. Luann just stand in the middle of the room and yells. 

It's funny how none of the other women heard Luann screaming (Beth's word). Like her or not, screaming/yelling isn't Luann's style, so I found Frankel's whole spiel to be nothing but a means to mention her diet coffee. (And lo and behold, there was said product sitting front and center on the table a couple of scenes later.)

On 6/7/2019 at 12:29 AM, heavysnaxx said:

Am I the only one who sees a resemblance between Lu and Jerri? Put a statement necklace on my girl here and it's the Inner Lu made outer. OMG I just remembered! Jerri - like Lu - has done time in Florida! 

But, does Lu like the pole and the hole?

On 6/7/2019 at 4:47 PM, Gem 10 said:

When she buys things for everyone because she can, it’s not from her heart?

If the gifting had truly been from the heart, then she would've given Ramona the sculpture that was intended for her, despite Ramona not going to the gallery.

On 6/7/2019 at 10:52 PM, AnnA said:

It's too bad she became a mean girl after breaking up with Adam.

But...

On 6/7/2019 at 9:39 PM, AnnA said:

Since we all regularly snark about the HWs and are often brutally critical of their homes, appearance, makeup, fashion, plastic surgery, personality, attitude and opinions, am I the only one who wonders what gives us the right to call them mean?  

*scratches head*

Mario can get it. Barbara's friend, too.

I'm betting Luann will be the only one who gets some Miami ass, which will probably be a bone(r) of contention for the others.

Edited by gritz
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
15 minutes ago, gritz said:

Maybe Tins will now zip it about being a mother, since being gifted an object of art worth a few thousand dollars should be satisfactorily equivalent to having a child.

Not everyone wants a child and that’s o.k.  There are plenty of women who are satisfied without one.  If Tinsley really wanted one, she could of had one with Topper if she was physically able.  Now, at the age of 43 she wants one, OR Maybe it’s Dale who is pushing.  My sister is a Professional and never wanted kids.  She thinks my three kids are a lot of work.  They are, but I wouldn’t trade them for all the money.  Two different sisters, two different ideas, and both right.

• Love 7
(edited)
On 6/9/2019 at 9:38 AM, Gem 10 said:

and I still do not believe she would intentionally want to hurt Tinsley, 

But Frankel has already made a point of hurting Tinsley (when she shamed Tinsley re: Nico Fanjul) and she also jabbed at Tinsley for taking "advantage" of Sonja's great generosity (snort!)  so going after Tinsley is not new for Frankel.  Mortimer seems to trigger her (who knows why - younger? Richer? Tinsley having a good relationship  with her mother and sister?  Tinsley reminding her of the monied set Frankel ran with at boarding school? Could be anything, since Frankel is a walking trigger machine.)

“If” that is the case, then that is the very reason Bravo hired her. 

If you've been hired to be a verbally abusive motor-mouth on screen, I think you should re-examine your life path ; )

But you're probably right about Bravo - Frankel was wiling to use Cookie having a seizure just to get social media attention (and when challenged about that in court, she justified it by saying it helped "pay the rent" -  she didn't even pretend it was to get medical info to help her dog). So clearly she has no qualms about doing anything, to anyone, if it brings in the bucks and gets the asses in the seat - how could Bravo not love a cast member like that? Ca-ching ca-ching.

eta: Speaking of Tinsley and puppies, she's going to Yulin, with #nodogleftbehind (wonder if she'll cross paths with LVP?) to bring back rescue dogs for adoption. Bravo (heh) to her.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 10