Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E14: Caught Between an Ex and a Hard Place

• Start Topic

29 minutes ago, film noire said:

But Frankel has already made a point of hurting Tinsley

In Cartagena, Bethenny remarked during an interview that she was jealous of Tinsley.

Don't know why, but she said it on camera.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, gritz said:

From shitfaced to daisy-faced - Sonja really is kind of remarkable that way.

Or she took something.  Someone upthread mentioned Adderall has the effect of curing hangovers.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 6/8/2019 at 12:03 AM, bravofan27 said:

I think Sonia's daughter is fine. She doesn't seem to be a part of Sonia's life, and it seems that her ex husband, the daughter's dad, is very much in control of her education and experiences. I think Sonia allows this because she knows how good it is, and that she can't provide that type of support. The father, Mr. Morgan, is an incredibly old-school old-money intelligent and sage who will no undoubtedly (IMO) mentor Sydney and ensure she reaches her full potential professionally, personally, emotionally, etc. 

Bethanny's daughter on the other hand is a wild card. Maybe Bethanny will be okay, but seeing your mom yell, scream, cry, have tantrums, on camera will mess her up later. But Bethanny thinks its all good cuz she has some money in the bank (some). Skinny Girl is going nowhere fast and she's most likely losing money on that. unless she comes up with something else soon, she'll just be living off modest royalties and more modest interest. She throws around money left and right, and does not appear to have a great deal of financial intelligence. IMO. She seems to throw money at her daughter, buy her stuff, and my thoughts are, like her parents, they will later expect her to appreciate all the shit they bought her. If Brynn tells her that her fighting with Jason made her childhood traumatic, I see Bethanny screaming, "I bought you a Nutcracker! I gave you everything! I left parties to watch you sleep!!!" 

When Bethanny said that she had a daughter and Tinsley didn't, I also thought, "Well, Tinsley wants to make sure her child has a real family." Bethanny's daughter has Jason's family and then a super unstable neuritic mom. Yea. Way to think of your daughter as a commodity. 

Sonja and her daughter are just fine. I have seen several photos on social media of them happy and having fun together. It's kind of presumptuous to assume these kids are going to have mental breakdowns later because their mothers were on a stupid reality show meant to entertain us. Like someone else said, Ramona is crazy AF and Avery turned out just fine. For all of their faults, these women are for the most part loving mothers. Any trauma's Brynn may experience will be more likeIy due to her parents' acrimonious divorce, but hopefully they are both working hard to make her feel loved and secure. I wouldn't worry about Bethenny's checking account balance, either. 

Watched the episode a second time and I don't think Mario was trying to be mean to Bethenny and doubt she took it that way. She knows her divorce has been crazy and very public and even she said she was happy for Mario, Ramona and Avery that they were able to work things out and remain good friends and that she is a jealous because she hasn't been able to do the same with what's-his-face.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, film noire said:

But Frankel has already made a point of hurting Tinsley (when she shamed Tinsley re: Nico Fanjul) and she also jabbed at Tinsley for taking "advantage" of Sonja's great generosity (snort!)  so going after Tinsley is not new for Frankel.  Mortimer seems to trigger her (who knows why - younger? Richer? Tinsley having a good relationship  with her mother and sister?  Tinsley reminding her of the monied set Frankel ran with at boarding school? Could be anything, since Frankel is a walking trigger machine.)

If you've been hired to be a verbally abusive motor-mouth on screen, I think you should re-examine your life path ; )

But you're probably right about Bravo - Frankel was wiling to use Cookie having a seizure just to get social media attention (and when challenged about that in court, she justified it by saying it helped "pay the rent" -  she didn't even pretend it was to get medical info to help her dog) so clearly she has no qualms about doing anything, to anyone, if it brings in the bucks and gets the asses in the seat.  How could Bravo not love a cast member like that? 

People hurt people.  Sonja has made remarks, so has Ramona.  That’s what these Bravo shows are about.  A lot of it is jealousy.  Who knows.  It is what it is.  If some don’t like what goes on they shouldn’t watch.  I don’t mind snarking on the Housewives because I do, but what I don’t like is posters snarking on posters.  That’s when it becomes hurtful and not fun anymore.

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, politichick said:

Ramona is crazy AF and Avery turned out just fine. F

People keep saying that but there are several stories including a podcast where Avery comes off as an entitled asshole. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

In Cartagena, Bethenny remarked during an interview that she was jealous of Tinsley.

Don't know why, but she said it on camera.

Who isn’t jealous of Tinsley.  She lives in a hotel,  gets room service, has her hair and nails done and doesn’t have to work and get up in the morning.  She just has to worry where she’s going to shop and have lunch.  I’m jealous too.   Bethenny had to struggle, make muffins and start a business by herself.

Edited by Gem 10
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Gem 10 said:

Who isn’t jealous of Tinsley.  She lives in a hotel,  gets room service, has her hair and nails done and doesn’t have to work and get up in the morning.  She just has to worry where she’s going to shop and have lunch.  I’m jealous too.

That is exactly why Beth is targeting her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

See Carole thread.

Sorry, but no.  I’ve read all her books and for some reason don’t care for her.  Not interested at all.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

People hurt people.  Sonja has made remarks, so has Ramona.  That’s what these Bravo shows are about.  A lot of it is jealousy.  Who knows.  It is what it is.  If some don’t like what goes on they shouldn’t watch.  I don’t mind snarking on the Housewives because I do, but what I don’t like is posters snarking on posters.  That’s when it becomes hurtful and not fun anymore.

They all do it.  In addition to Sonja and Ramona, LuAnn and Dorinda have said awful things about the other women.   We don't hear about that week after week like we hear about whatever Bethenny has said.   They're all nasty. 

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Sorry, but no.  I’ve read all her books and for some reason don’t care for her.  Not interested at all.

Some people feel the same way about Bethenny.

Agree to disagree here. Impasse reached.

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I'm so glad she's gone.  😜

And IIRC Carole was a bad influence on sweet innocent Tinsley.  She was coming down with a case of the nasties last season. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Sadly, I thought this episode was very boring.  The party was a snooze.  I don’t want to see Mario on my screen....that was so awkward.  What’s the deal with him and Ramona?  I prefer the women drinking and having fun together.

I don’t think Lu was as aggressive about the coffee as B said.  It seemed like B was exaggerating, as usual.  I feel bad for Lu.  She is trying to pull herself up from a horrible two years, and none of the ladies care.  She is struggling with her sobriety, but needs the money from the show to live on.  She’s in a tough space, having to work with drunks like Dorinda and Sonja.

Tinsley’s younger sister looks older than Tinsley.  Tinsley needs to get over Scott and move on.  She whines about Scott as much as Lu talks about her cabaret.  I’m happy for Lu.  The other ladies, except B, have nothing going on in their lives.

Hopefully, the next episode is better.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, AnnA said:

I'm so glad she's gone.  😜

And IIRC Carole was a bad influence on sweet innocent Tinsley.  She was coming down with a case of the nasties last season. 

I really liked Carole.  She and Heather have been my faves.  They just brought a more intelligent aspect to the show.  Tinsley is no sweet and innocent thing....she’s a very troubled and entitled rich girl.

• Love 5
On 6/6/2019 at 9:35 PM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Luann is so tone deaf. Instead of yelling for coffee if she would only wake up all chipper and get busy whipping up some eggs a la francaise for the gals we would love her again ! 

They had a chef.  I didn’t think Lu was yelling for coffee.  It was B re-enacting the event.  She loves to show off.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 6/6/2019 at 9:35 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

I relate much more to being unhappy and insecure about aging than being super happy and gung ho around it.  And for a woman in her 60s, I do not find Ramona average looking.

Personally, I do not find Ramona attractive.....even with all her work.  Her breasts are too big, her belly is too big, and her face is veering into Joan Rivers territory.  Add to that, her childish behavior and she is just a hot mess.  No matter how good her skin looks, she still is plastic looking.

• Love 9
On 6/6/2019 at 9:45 PM, Gem 10 said:

That comment from Bethenny was so quick that I don’t even think she meant it as a dig to Tinsley and I watched it 3 times.  I doubt that she would be that vicious to Tinsley, really.  For what reason?

Have you met Bethenny?  😂😂😂

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
On 6/6/2019 at 10:07 PM, Gem 10 said:

Regarding Tinsley.  She already knows of marriage when she was married to Topper.  Maybe she could have had a child then, maybe not.  I don’t know her reason.  Why did she not meet and have a conversation with the guy Bethenny wanted her to meet?  Would it have hurt to have a few words with him.  That was her chance.  She ran away like she was scared like hell, and for what reason?  My point is, she wants Scott and nobody else.  She probably could get plenty of men, but doesn’t want to.  It’s not like she can’t find anyone.  She is LOVE SICK.  For Scott.

Tinsley is very immature.   She’s in love with being in love.  Even at 43, she doesn’t seem mature enough for marriage and motherhood.  She has been spoiled rotten by her mother and it shows.  She should just have a baby on her own, but she isn’t mature enough to do that.  She will be 53 and still pining over a lost love.  She isn’t very bright.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ButterQueen said:

I really liked Carole.  She and Heather have been my faves.  They just brought a more intelligent aspect to the show.  Tinsley is no sweet and innocent thing....she’s a very troubled and entitled rich girl.

I agree with you about Tinsley.  

I was being sarcastic.........guess I did it badly. LOL

8 hours ago, gritz said:

If the gifting had truly been from the heart, then she would've given Ramona the sculpture that was intended for her, despite Ramona not going to the gallery.

Exactly. Ramona deserved to have FOMO with not getting something from the one artist. Bethenny commissioned beautiful sculptures as a gift for her fellow housewives. You either give them as gifts from the heart or you don’t.

On 6/8/2019 at 1:56 PM, divsc said:

Circumstantial infertility doesn't make the loss any less or the grief any less real. It's even harder in a way, because it's not validated the same way.

Thank you for this comment. I so wanted to have kids but had fertility and health problems that prevented that from happening. It wasn’t meant to be but I went through years of sadness with the fact that my hubby and I wouldn’t have kids and it was due to my body. Sure, we had other options available (e.g, adoption, donor eggs) but those weren’t an option due to my health reasons. Now I have friends whose kids are graduating from high school and college and that makes me so happy for them but makes me sad for what I missed in life.

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Exactly. Ramona deserved to have FOMO with not getting something from the one artist. Bethenny commissioned beautiful sculptures as a gift for her fellow housewives. You either give them as gifts from the heart or you don’t.

Thank you for this comment. I so wanted to have kids but had fertility and health problems that prevented that from happening. It wasn’t meant to be but I went through years of sadness with the fact that my hubby and I wouldn’t have kids and it was due to my body. Sure, we had other options available (e.g, adoption, donor eggs) but those weren’t an option due to my health reasons. Now I have friends whose kids are graduating from high school and college and that makes me so happy for them but makes me sad for what I missed in life.

I am so sorry for this SQ. I do understand your sadness.

Bethenny's comment was so damned insensitive and cruel. She expects others to feel bad for her when she goes through sad and difficult situations, but she has no empathy for others. 

It's just a matter of time before Bryn grows up and turns on Bethenny because Bethenny is Bethenny. Maybe then she will figure it all out.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, biakbiak said:

People keep saying that but there are several stories including a podcast where Avery comes off as an entitled asshole. 

Interesting! Do you know what podcast?

Avery has always come off to me as well-mannered but slightly spoiled and snarky. 

• Love 5
On 6/5/2019 at 8:25 PM, Neurochick said:

I don't get this.  So how many meetings is she supposed to attend?

2 per week until she is off probation.

On 6/5/2019 at 8:37 PM, Neurochick said:

Because she's SO much worse than Drunklinda and Sonja with a sexy J...or maybe she's taking J.

The problem with Lu isn't so much that she's better or worse than the others with drinking (although, I'd argue that perhaps she is), it's that she got caught, to an extent.  Once she got hammered and made a scene in the hotel and then assaulted the cop, she pretty much invited the consequences.  And she initially was avoiding consequences for the most part.  All she had to do was take some tests, go to 2 meetings a week and do community service.  This isn't a woman who has a demanding job, 2 kids at home that she has to figure out how to get up, dressed, to school, through homework and activities, fed, on top of all the court mandated stuff.  Nah, Lu just had to fit that shit in around her shopping, lunching and cabaret. And the meetings are literally everywhere.  But she still couldn't manage to do it.

On 6/6/2019 at 10:28 AM, SweetieDarling said:

She might have gotten a present if she didn't walk into the studio and, immediately, "have to have" a piece from the artist's personal collection. Just sayin'

But she bought and paid for that piece.  She asked him how much he wanted for it, he told her and she bought it.  He could have said it wasn't for sale.

On 6/6/2019 at 3:53 PM, Cherrio said:

Besides, she alone got herself into this mess and she is now in the legal system. If a judge or probation officer deem her alcoholic then that's that.  I am sure her alcohol level was also a good indicator of whether or not she has a drinking problem.

She herself has said she can't have just a couple of drinks, she wants 20 or more.

Her anger this season imo is stemming from being unable to drink and I see that as a huge problem.   Whatever her true problems are, its causing her to act like a world class(less) witch and being unable to refrain from drinking for what I consider a very short time.

The fact that Lu isn't able to not drink for the time that she's on probation is kind of a telling sign, though.  Honestly, if someone told me that I could either not drink for one year or I could go to jail, there'd be absolutely NO problem at all.  No question would I skip the booze.  

On 6/6/2019 at 5:27 PM, hoosiermom said:

I am disappointed in Lu always talking about AA on the show. If she really knew anything about AA at all, she would know we have a tradition to maintain personal anonymity at the level of press, radio and films. (This includes tv) When a celebrity talks about going to AA and then goes back out drinking, it looks bad and discourages others from trying AA which could possibly cost them their lives.

She's only talking about AA so much because that way it looks like she's going to all of the meetings she's required to go to.  Except we all know by her recent court appearance that it isn't even close to true!

On 6/8/2019 at 2:33 PM, Midnight Cheese said:

For those of you who think Lu is using and drinking, what physical tells do you see?

Her skin has gotten WAY rough looking.  She used to have gorgeous skin but in the last year or so it's gotten super coarse and she's gotten a rode hard put away wet look.  I'm sure the years of smoking haven't helped, but it's a pretty drastic change.

On 6/8/2019 at 7:12 PM, Happy Camper said:

Well Bethenny has admitted that she married him to get her own TV show. (and blamed Andy for it)

So.....hmmmm. 

No, she didn't.  Bethenny already had a spin-off deal in the works prior to meeting Jason.  It was going to be about her dating, however she met Jason and got pregnant and engaged, so it changed focus and became Bethenny Ever After.  She has said that she had some doubts, but felt caught up in the whole process, partly because there was a show, so she couldn't slow down the timeframe for the wedding, but she did not marry Jason to get a tv show.  She already HAD the show.

14 hours ago, gritz said:

It's funny how none of the other women heard Luann screaming (Beth's word). Like her or not, screaming/yelling isn't Luann's style, so I found Frankel's whole spiel to be nothing but a means to mention her diet coffee. (And lo and behold, there was said product sitting front and center on the table a couple of scenes later.)

All of the women were talking about Lu screaming about the coffee.  They were all talking about how she's demanding and nasty to the staff and how she's gotten overbearing and rude.  Bethenny imitated her, but she wasn't the only one to mention or hear Lu.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, smores said:

All of the women were talking about Lu screaming about the coffee.  They were all talking about how she's demanding and nasty to the staff and how she's gotten overbearing and rude.  Bethenny imitated her, but she wasn't the only one to mention or hear Lu.

Except, no.  We actually heard Lu ask if there was coffee and it was nowhere near Bethenny's re-telling of it.  Luann also unpacked her own luggage.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, snarts said:

Except, no.  We actually heard Lu ask if there was coffee and it was nowhere near Bethenny's re-telling of it.  Luann also unpacked her own luggage.

Bethenny was hamming it up for the cameras. Completely exaggerating as usual. 

Lu asked, "Can we get coffee? Why is nobody here to help?" No raised voice.

Bethenny was the one yelling: "She was just screaming at somebody for coffee! No more SkinnyGirl coffee EVER!"

Interesting to see Dorinda going in to wake up Sonja and Ramona. She picks up a glass with wine in it from the bedside table and then it disappears. I guess she couldn't bear to see it go to waste. She sounds drunk already at 10 am.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
17 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

16 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Some people feel the same way about Bethenny.

Really?  Thank God!  Where are they?    

I'd love to buy them a drink or dinner.  

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Bethenny was hamming it up for the cameras. Completely exaggerating as usual. 

Lu asked, "Can we get coffee? Why is nobody here to help?" No raised voice.

Bethenny was the one yelling: "She was just screaming at somebody for coffee! No more SkinnyGirl coffee EVER!"

Interesting to see Dorinda going in to wake up Sonja and Ramona. She picks up a glass with wine in it from the bedside table and then it disappears. I guess she couldn't bear to see it go to waste. She sounds drunk already at 10 am.

Yep.Yep.Yep.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, smores said:

All of the women were talking about Lu screaming about the coffee. 

Nope - not one of the other women said they heard Luann screaming about the coffee.

There was no screaming, nor mentioning of the skinnyhurl coffee. Beth lied, full stop. As she's wont to do.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, gritz said:

Nope - not one of the other women said they heard Luann screaming about the coffee.

There was no screaming, nor mentioning of the skinnyhurl coffee. Beth lied, full stop. As she's wont to do.

And pushed her brand coffee.  Gotta mention your brand any way you can!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, snarts said:

Except yes, see the link below:

https://realityblurb.com/2019/06/06/real-housewives-of-new-york-recap-bethenny-calls-the-paramedics-for-a-drunken-sonja/

"The following morning, Luann worked out while the others lounged over breakfast in their pj’s and trash talked her in barely hushed tones.  They’re still over Luann and her ‘Joan Crawford act,’ and they’ve all decided that she’s a narcissist of the highest order.  But, as Luann explained to Ramona, the only one who bothered to say good morning, they’ve got her all wrong.  Luann said they were simply “jealous of her success” (see, no narcissism there!) and they were horrible friends who would rather tear her down than build her up like girlfriends were supposed to do."

It's also entirely possible that Lu DID yell and they opted not to show the footage.  We've seen them out people quite a bit later on.  Lu may get that footage slapped in her face if she tries to deny bellowing for coffee at the reunion.  Not to mention what they did show (me, paraphrasing, because I'm too lazy to look up the exact quote) "Where is the coffee?! We're supposed to have help!" isn't exactly a nice statement.  I could see muttering something like "No coffee? Huh, I would have thought someone would have started it.  Oh well . . ." and then making it on my own.  But she KNOWS she is micced and on camera.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, smores said:

Except yes, see the link below:

https://realityblurb.com/2019/06/06/real-housewives-of-new-york-recap-bethenny-calls-the-paramedics-for-a-drunken-sonja/

"The following morning, Luann worked out while the others lounged over breakfast in their pj’s and trash talked her in barely hushed tones.  They’re still over Luann and her ‘Joan Crawford act,’ and they’ve all decided that she’s a narcissist of the highest order.  But, as Luann explained to Ramona, the only one who bothered to say good morning, they’ve got her all wrong.  Luann said they were simply “jealous of her success” (see, no narcissism there!) and they were horrible friends who would rather tear her down than build her up like girlfriends were supposed to do."

It's also entirely possible that Lu DID yell and they opted not to show the footage.  We've seen them out people quite a bit later on.  Lu may get that footage slapped in her face if she tries to deny bellowing for coffee at the reunion.  Not to mention what they did show (me, paraphrasing, because I'm too lazy to look up the exact quote) "Where is the coffee?! We're supposed to have help!" isn't exactly a nice statement.  I could see muttering something like "No coffee? Huh, I would have thought someone would have started it.  Oh well . . ." and then making it on my own.  But she KNOWS she is micced and on camera.

Not sure what you're trying to show here, we all watched the episode, Luann did not yell.  Like others have mentioned, the only trash talking came from Bethenny.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, snarts said:

Not sure what you're trying to show here, we all watched the episode, Luann did not yell.  Like others have mentioned, the only trash talking came from Bethenny.

I thought @smores was very clear.   She said it's possible LuAnn did yell and it just wasn't shown.   That happens fairly often with these shows.  If that's what happened, we might see it in the extra footage episode or at the reunion.

• Love 3
On 6/8/2019 at 9:36 PM, AnnA said:

I still think it will be brought up in a future episode and definitely at the reunion.    That said, I'm still one of those people who believe most of this show is staged.

You’re probably right.  I don’t think anyone is that vicious when it comes to Motherhood.

• Love 1
23 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

Tinsley is very immature.   She’s in love with being in love.  Even at 43, she doesn’t seem mature enough for marriage and motherhood.  She has been spoiled rotten by her mother and it shows.  She should just have a baby on her own, but she isn’t mature enough to do that.  She will be 53 and still pining over a lost love.  She isn’t very bright.

Tinsley doesn’t want the baby.  Dale does, and Tinsley is afraid of disappointing Dale.  Like in “Overboard” the Mother said “. If you have a baby, YOU won’t be the baby anymore”.  That’s Tinsley.  Besides, someday, she could have a surrogate have the baby if she wants.  There are lots of options now.

• Love 5
(edited)
On 6/7/2019 at 11:44 AM, mostlylurking said:

I think Lu is wrong.  I do not think these women all want her to fail.  One thing I like about the NY crew is that although they fight like cats and dogs, at the end of the day they have had each others backs when shit really hits the fan.  They just get over it and get on with things.

I also have to give Sonja credit for waking up fresh as a daisy after whatever the hell she was on the night prior....it's the best she's looked all season!

I',starting to feel a little bad for Babs with being excluded by Ramona and just kind of standing around awkwardly trying to fit int but honestly, why is she there??  She's not a part of this group.

Everyone looked good at the party.  All I could do is shake my head in second hand embarrassment at Ramona's attempts to be "sexy"...I could barely watch.  Mario still looks good.

I keep thinking that Babs, who I find lacking an ounce of charm, was meant to be Lu’s safe place and a support to her sobriety (or sobriety facade).  

The only thing I do like about Babs is that in the face of Luanne’s astonishing arrogance and ingratitude (and in this den of wolves) she immediately peaced out.  I think she’s also asking herself “why am I here?”  I wonder how and, for how long, Lu has known her?

I’m not sure the NY gals quite support each other - I’m reminded of Ramona clumsily screwing up Jill Zarin’s Kodak gig - but, they do move on, until the next time ; )

Sonja’s ability to bounce right back from a hard night of drinking makes me think she either does this A LOT, or more likely, as others have speculated, there is a fair amount of acting/exaggerating going on.

Edited by escatefromny
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, snarts said:

As I said, we don't know that Lu didn't yell.  We only know that they didn't show her yelling.  Also, I did watch the episode, and as you can read in the recap that I posted a link to, it clearly states what I saw, which is that ALL of the women sat around and discussed Lu, trash talking her.  Part of that was her imperiousness when it came to getting the coffee that am.  

I just rewatched that segment and Tinsley didn't protest in the least when Bethenny was talking about the coffee thing.  Ramona and Sonja both said that Lu was definitely in her own world.  Dorinda said "Here's the thing I struggle with.  One minute I feel bad for Luann and I treat her with this fragility and then when I do it she makes me feel less of a person so then I want to be angry with her."  Then it goes into a talking head with Dorinda talking about how Lu is a narcissist.  Then they bounce back and forth between Ramona talking to Lu and the rest of them inside talking about Lu.  With Dorinda and Sonja agreeing that they don't think they can get through to Luann and that she doesn't want to see it and that she is surrounded by people who tell her what she wants to hear.

So, yes, they absolutely all did talk about her.  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, AnnA said:

I thought @smores was very clear.   She said it's possible LuAnn did yell and it just wasn't shown.   That happens fairly often with these shows.  If that's what happened, we might see it in the extra footage episode or at the reunion.

I would doubt it.  If Lu was going around yelling for coffee, I think it would have been shown (that 'would' make Beth's imitation funny).  I also doubt Lu was yelling for Skinnygirl coffee.   Beth exaggerates and thinks of herself as being highly funny.

• Love 8
(edited)

FLASH !!!!!   Page Six, N.Y. Post .. Tinsley and Barbara are outfor next season.  Anthony Scaramoche wife Deidre to join HWofN.Y.   Luanne wants to double her salary since doing the Cabaret.      No surprise there.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 2

I thought it was interesting that they left LuAnn's future up in the air. Saying that her story was getting "old" must have pissed her off.   I guess she pissed Bravo off by asking for too much money.   Chances are Page Six is right.  Tinsley and Barbara will not return.   As for the Mooch's wife, Deidre, based on that photo, she could use a nose job.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Someone said that we should all be jealous of Tinsley. She has no pressure to work, she maintains an uber posh lifestyle, and she spends her days shopping and pampering.

This is true! But, the fact that people are able to feel for Tinsley, to see her heart and her good side, IMO just shows how good manners she has. She has pretty impeccable manners. She doesn't brag about her money or lifestyle ever. Of all the ladies, she's the only one (besides Bethanny) that didn't need to marry to get money, though Bethanny does say that she needed to marry to have the TV show (and her husband REALLY wanted to be famous), to have the money, so I don't know if that counts. 

Tinsely was the southern girl brought up with money, and she obviously has some pretty good upbringing. Maybe Tinsley's mom is like Sonya-- she needs her daughter to pay for stuff since she isn't part of the trust?

• Love 6
11 hours ago, AnnA said:

I thought it was interesting that they left LuAnn's future up in the air. Saying that her story was getting "old" must have pissed her off.   I guess she pissed Bravo off by asking for too much money.   Chances are Page Six is right.  Tinsley and Barbara will not return.   As for the Mooch's wife, Deidre, based on that photo, she could use a nose job.

NOOOO!! Not mah gurl Tinz!! She may not have "brought much" but she did bring manners and class, which this group sorely needs.

They start bringing in nonsense like Scaramucci's wife? I'm done. You know he'll be all over the show ala Joe Gorga . . . one of the (many) reasons I stopped watching NJ. If they're going to pull this crap, they may as well just blend NY and NJ and make it one mess of white trash rather than two. 

• Love 9
11 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Someone said that we should all be jealous of Tinsley. She has no pressure to work, she maintains an uber posh lifestyle, and she spends her days shopping and pampering.

This is true! But, the fact that people are able to feel for Tinsley, to see her heart and her good side, IMO just shows how good manners she has. She has pretty impeccable manners. She doesn't brag about her money or lifestyle ever. Of all the ladies, she's the only one (besides Bethanny) that didn't need to marry to get money, though Bethanny does say that she needed to marry to have the TV show (and her husband REALLY wanted to be famous), to have the money, so I don't know if that counts. 

Tinsely was the southern girl brought up with money, and she obviously has some pretty good upbringing. Maybe Tinsley's mom is like Sonya-- she needs her daughter to pay for stuff since she isn't part of the trust?

I love atoms, but she was too sweet for these barracudas.  She couldn’t be mean if she tried.  Maybe Bravo could spin her off with some single debutants in N.Y., like Sex and the City.  That I would watch.  Carrie all over again.  What say you Bravo?  (Up there I meant “I love Tins”). Freakin auto correct.

Bethenny and her relationship with Jason has a whole thread in this forum, please use it to discuss general Bethenny & Jason history and happenings.  This thread is for discussing what happened in the episode ONLY.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

I love atoms, but she was too sweet for these barracudas.  She couldn’t be mean if she tried.  Maybe Bravo could spin her off with some single debutants in N.Y., like Sex and the City.  That I would watch.  Carrie all over again.  What say you Bravo?  (Up there I meant “I love Tins”). Freakin auto correct.

Hope this is the right discussion for the following:

If Tins and Barb go, the show will be same old, same old, for me.  I started watching again out of curiosity and for all Barb’s non-sophistication and Tins’ semi-adolescence, they bring freshness to the weary OG. I’m a couple years older than Ramona and as time goes by, a contemporary whose claim to fame is bratting, “WHATever!” as witty repartee to any gotcha moment - She’s just not interesting to me. 

Sonja - repetitious

Lu - annoying

Beth - exhausting

Doris - tolerable

But all in all, not worth my time  

Add a politics-adjacent wife like the one mentioned? Does nothing for me.  But I am the most casual of fans, so what do I know? Just had to speak my so-called mind  

• Love 5
(edited)
4 hours ago, SailorGirl said:

NOOOO!! Not mah gurl Tinz!! She may not have "brought much" but she did bring manners and class, which this group sorely needs.

I feel like she finally made an impression this season so I would be surprised if she were canned this year. 

I appreciated Dabney's comment about Scott to her "he was a burden to you."

I am not looking forward to next week's episode.  It looks awful!

Edited by iloveit
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, bosawks said:

Babs, pphhfft, who cares.

But Tins, she's like my amuse-bouche on this show, I would miss her.

I think the current "Apple" holders are Reality TV Gold Platinum.

I don't see Bravo getting rid of any of them. Barbara doesn't count cause she's just a friend of and I think she's out - heck they've already started editing her out of scenes.

As for Luann and her allegedly asking for 3.5M - the first thing I thought of is there a brand new house that caught Luann's eyes and the cost is 3.5M? Bravo won't give Luann the pay hike, she better watch it because they can demote her again. The other ladies can continue to talk about her even if she isn't on next season - can you imagine Sonja and Dorinda discussing Page 6 - Luann legal troubles or drunken sightings?

I don't think Tinsley has any worries. Bravo seems to love Dale and I can see them making Dale a "friend of".

• Love 3
On 6/9/2019 at 8:18 PM, ButterQueen said:

Personally, I do not find Ramona attractive.....even with all her work.  Her breasts are too big, her belly is too big, and her face is veering into Joan Rivers territory.  Add to that, her childish behavior and she is just a hot mess.  No matter how good her skin looks, she still is plastic looking.

I think she would still be cute at her age if not for all the work done.  Those boobs are too big for her body as she is short.  I just don’t get why they mess with their faces.  They think they are doing good, but they are not.  Too much money, so they do it.  I’m surprised Sonja never had her nose fixed, even Dorinda.  Smart.

• Like 1
  • Love 1