Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E14: Caught Between an Ex and a Hard Place

• Start Topic

On the first night in Miami, Sonja hits the floor after one too many drinks; the women turn their attention to Luann's attitude; the ladies rally to take in sunshine and art; at a house party, Ramona juggles her ex-husband, Mario, and a new date.

Airs June 5, 2019.

• Love 3

Hate to say it but Luann is right.  Those heifers don't want to see her doing well, and if Sonja was ONLY drinking and got that wasted, maybe she shouldn't drink...just saying.  

Drunks are boring, and I would have left too.

• Love 24
(edited)

After LuAnn fell in the bushes in Mexico she only owned that she drank the margaritas with too much sugar and admitted she drank too much.  She never admitted she had a problem at that point.  Now she is claiming she is going to an AA meeting, HA!  We’ve heard her say this time and time again only to read recently that she’s only gone to 5 or 6.  I just can’t stand her.  

Edited by Emmeline
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

We’ve heard her say this time and time again only to read recently that she’s only gone to 5 or 6.  I just can’t stand her.  

I don't get this.  So how many meetings is she supposed to attend?

An alcoholic isn't someone who drinks nonstop.  An alcoholic is someone who, once they start to drink, has no idea what will happen.  They might only drink a little and be okay; or they might drink a lot and end up getting arrested.  

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I think Sonja spoke for most of us when she unequivocally stated she didn’t want to go to an AA meeting with Lu on vacation.

Yeah because ugh...AA, all those alcoholics....(sarcasm).

• Love 9
28 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

EMT - please check and see if patient broke any teeth

If yes...my season Nirvana is complete

Remember when Sonja had to keep putting her tooth back in its socket?  🤣

• LOL 5
  • Love 10