Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E05: Dirty Dancing

• Start Topic

Larissa confesses her biggest secret; Ashley lets loose in New York City while she's away from Jay; Nicole's family makes a final plea; Pedro worries things went too far with his sister's friend; Pao discovers the real reason Russ came to Oklahoma.

(edited)

Fern is quite the little goldigger...looking back on her performance on the tell all (calling Larissa out for goldigging) makes it all the more laughable. She wanted a greencard but overplayed her hand and may now get deported 😂

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Hannah94 said:

Pao is the most selfish person ever. And what is this crap about "bringing a baby into a good environment (Miami)"? Since when is Miami a good safe place to start a family?

I think Pao means she’s going to be a royal bitch unless Russ moves to Miami. She’s not going to make one bit of effort to get along with his folks or friends and she’s never going to ass-cept life in OK and therefore the baby will be living in very unhappy surroundings.

• Useful 1
  • Love 21

Pao is truly a piece of work.  It's an either/or situation.  And she wins for some strange reason. Even though Russ is probably going to be the only one making $$$ after the baby gets here.  I think she needs to learn how to get along wherever she ends up.  Bloom where you're planted sister!

I continue to have no words for that dingleberry Nicole.  It sounds like May is about to start school and her mother has NO CLUE about where the kid's going to be LIVING; much less where she's going to school! DOAH!

Andrrrrrrreeeiii and Libby are really a couple of do-nothings.  All Libby can ever come up with is..... WORK FOR DADDY! LET DADDY PAY OUR RENT! Andrrrrreeeeii also now has the bright idea of doing remodeling work. Uh, HELLO? Isn't that what Daddy was complaining about while they were living in the FREE house? That Andrrrrreeeeeeii  was going to WORK ON THE HOUSE?  I mean, really.  He's an ass. But, so is Libby.

I think Larry's son is one of the smartest young men I've seen.  I think somebody must have done a lot of things right with him!

• Love 20
1 hour ago, Drogo said:

Pedro brother, you done stepped in it now. 

The Family Chantal may start to harvest *him*.

They would prefer their daughter to find some wealthy doctor or lawyer or professional athlete.

• Love 3

Pao and fernanda have the same attitude on living in America....they either live somewhere where they can be models (ahem) and can live amongst population density of the country from which they are escaping....or....nope, that’s it.

• Love 17
6 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Speaking of disrespectful Pedro’s family is rude and immature.  His sister is a bitch and his friends are jerks.  If he were divorced then have at it.  But for them to encourage that behavior are friends he doesn’t need....and for him to put himself in that position shows a level of immaturity that is astounding....

Time is not Pedro's friend.  The longer he stays with Chantel, and get's ground down by her family, the more likely he is to say f it and make dumb choices.  He just needs to get a divorce.

• Love 9

Annie and David’s storyline is getting faker and faker.  I appreciate her exuberance in wanting to get a job....something we’ve never seen from David.  Their long con of being on TV is getting boring.  There isn’t any real conflict anymore.  They are terrible actors.

Seeing her cook on the floor is gross.  Can’t they harvest the American folding card table? And her portions of Thai omelette were way too large...no way she eats that much and he certainly shouldn’t be with his rocking frame and previous ill health.

Watching ashley punish Jay is also getting old.  Either get to counseling to handle the trust breach or figure out the means to let him go.  He might be willing to give in by now too....both of you decide how to cancel this fiasco and move on.  It isn’t even good TV plus she has kids so this lingering on is counterproductive.

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

Time is not Pedro's friend.  The longer he stays with Chantel, and get's ground down by her family, the more likely he is to say f it and make dumb choices.  He just needs to get a divorce.

Chantel and her family would have ground me down already.  How he made it this long is amazing.  In the beginning it seemed like just their families were at war but not she is harping on him in a way unbefitting a spouse imo.  I was shocked to hear her say she actually missed him when he left!  She’s so mean.

Pedro is no prize either but sheesh...these are some crazy people that need to move on.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
45 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Seeing her cook on the floor is gross.  Can’t they harvest the American folding card table?

Haha, snort, guffaw!🤣 Great one!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

Stepfather Nicole FTW! And her only response is a childish 2nd grade "none of your beezwax". Girl!

Ashley and her henchmen looked like common country bumpkins dancing on the bar girls gone wild circa 1997. Coyote Ugly is NOT a NYC club. I mean did they eat at Applebees first ? No respect for her.  She has Lupus and it flares up all the time w her hospital pix on social media and there she is doing shots, not good. Her makeup cannot hide the bags under her eyes. Jay is the smallest bad judgement in her life. Calling him mid-bar crawl is so dumb. No words for the Gwen Stefani friend. Scary.  

I am oddly rooting for Larry and Jenny! They are likeable. His mom has some melting blue eye shadow going on but Imma not even mock it because she was just so sweet to Jenny.

Molly wants what her brother is feeling ! Almost jealous, maybe pain. A better word for what she is feeling. 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 17

This show is becoming faker and faker.  We're all being hoodwinked by contrived drama and bad acting.  Nothing makes much sense and I dislike everyone (except wee May).

The only real scene seemed to be Larissa's 'confession' which genuinely shook Debbie (or seemed to).  But then she didn't ask the obvious questions - how many, how old, where are they now?  She was more concerned that they were keeping secrets from her and not telling her everything.

The rest of the episode seemed set up and fake.

• Love 10
(edited)

The bile rises into my throat whenever Nicole is spewing her lies.   Love Stepdad Nicole for being so upfront and the only one willing to confront her.  Mother Nicole feeds into her fantasies.   Loved when Stepdad Nicole said "you've been in vacation since you get back from Morocco!".  That girl needs some intervention. 

Pao is the most selfish,  self centered bitch.  If she wants the Latin culture so badly,  why did she even come here. It's perfectly fine for "Roosss" to be stressed & unhappy as long as she's not.  He is a wimpy fool. 

I cannot believe Larissa... she says she's not a blow up doll but she is the one using sex to get what she wants from Col-Tee.  I don't know how many lip injections she's had at this point but she's already getting the "Joker Grin".

I have never seen that couple in the second part before,  the one with the baby & the "I need to be happy" guy who quit his job right after having a baby & moved himself,  wife and baby in with his parents.   She is from Brazil too but she does not talk in that strange "sing songy" voice  Larrisa does with the odd emphasis on consonants.

Edited by alegtostandon
Auto correct thought bible was a better option than bile... know someone named Ashley who reminds of Nicole... for them confused
  • Love 12

Nicole’s family has to get tough with her. Blithely going on a  “vacation”? Her whole fucking life is a vacation. She’s going to discuss Mays schooling with Azan? It’s none of his business, not unless he’s going to pay for it. 

Lay down the law, if she goes to Grenada, when she gets back, she’s on her own. She needs to get her own place and take care of May on her own. No handouts, no loans. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

Surely Nicole is not dragging May to Grenada?  The little girl doesn't need to witness her mother continually humping Azan and the ensuing arguing that will follow.  That is, if he actually arrives in Grenada - although I'm assuming TLC paid for the trip and sent a camera crew. So he'll be there for the paycheck.  But it's not going to be fun fighting off Nicole 24/7.  Hope he gained some muscle in the gym - she's a big strong sex mad woman and he'll have no excuses.

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

Surely Nicole is not dragging May to Grenada?  The little girl doesn't need to witness her mother continually humping Azan and the ensuing arguing that will follow.  That is, if he actually arrives in Grenada - although I'm assuming TLC paid for the trip and sent a camera crew. So he'll be there for the paycheck.  But it's not going to be fun fighting off Nicole 24/7.  Hope he gained some muscle in the gym - she's a big strong sex mad woman and he'll have no excuses.

It's possible that she decided to drag May along if Azan insisted on seeing her aka having her around as a human shield. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, alegtostandon said:

The bible rises into my throat whenever Ashley is spewing her lies.   Love Stepdad Ashley for being so upfront and the only one willing to confront her.  Mother Ashley feeds into her fantasies.   Loved when Stepdad Ashley said "you've been in vacation since you get back from Morocco!".  That girl needs some intervention. 

Nicole?

• Love 1

I can’t believe Debbie had the nerve to bust out tears and indignantly say she needs to be told these things because no more lies in the family.  Woman you should not be living there!  You should not be privy to the conversation between your son and his wife!!!!  Not in the damn car...not in the damn house....not in the damn bedroom.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Nicole’s family has to get tough with her. Blithely going on a  “vacation”? Her whole fucking life is a vacation. She’s going to discuss Mays schooling with Azan? It’s none of his business, not unless he’s going to pay for it. 

Lay down the law, if she goes to Grenada, when she gets back, she’s on her own. She needs to get her own place and take care of May on her own. No handouts, no loans. 

Pretty sure part of this scam is collecting money from TLC so they are going along with this storyline themselves.  The whole family is not right.  Nicole is unemployed and doesn’t want to work full time so it’s not like she’s giving up anything herself.  At this point TLC is straight paying Azan to string her along and for her to go along with it.

Azan will probably manufacture a fight with her as soon as his lungs breathe the Grenadian air so he doesn’t have to enact one of her Makeout on the Beach fantasies.  A popular topic might be how she hasn’t lost any weight.

It feels like the Grenada idea comes from the show.  If TLC is going to pay Azan they might as well get some good film on him trying to avoid her for a week.

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
12 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Pao is truly a piece of work.  It's an either/or situation.  And she wins for some strange reason. Even though Russ is probably going to be the only one making $$$ after the baby gets here.  I think she needs to learn how to get along wherever she ends up.  Bloom where you're planted sister!

I continue to have no words for that dingleberry Nicole.  It sounds like May is about to start school and her mother has NO CLUE about where the kid's going to be LIVING; much less where she's going to school! DOAH!

Andrrrrrrreeeiii and Libby are really a couple of do-nothings.  All Libby can ever come up with is..... WORK FOR DADDY! LET DADDY PAY OUR RENT! Andrrrrreeeeii also now has the bright idea of doing remodeling work. Uh, HELLO? Isn't that what Daddy was complaining about while they were living in the FREE house? That Andrrrrreeeeeeii  was going to WORK ON THE HOUSE?  I mean, really.  He's an ass. But, so is Libby.

I think Larry's son is one of the smartest young men I've seen.  I think somebody must have done a lot of things right with him!

he impressed me a great deal.

• Love 2
(edited)
11 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

The Family Chantal may start to harvest *him*.

They would prefer their daughter to find some wealthy doctor or lawyer or professional athlete.

Heh. She might be able to snag an ambulance chasing shyster who advertises on local TV. Or maybe a guy who owns a couple of McDonald's franchises. A well heeled professional with aspirations would want a wife with smarts and class, not a whiny overgrown teenager, no matter how huge her boobs. 

5 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I am oddly rooting for Larry and Jenny! They are likeable. His mom has some melting blue eye shadow going on but Imma not even mock it because she was just so sweet to Jenny.

I am too. Larry is a sweet guy. Not sophisticated, but he has a kind heart. Jenny will get a job as a CNA or a dental assistant or doing bookkeeping for some local business. They'll go to Applebee's or Cheesecake Factory as a treat once a month, watch movies on Netflix, and have little cookouts at the RV park. Simple people with simple dreams. Their chances of happiness are as good as anyone's. I was touched by both of them during the wedding, they were so kind to one another. 

Nicole will giddily pack her lingerie and her sex toys, in preparation for her Grenada vacation.  If Azan actually turns up, I will be, well, very surprised. He has no intention of sexy time with Nicole. The very idea makes him nauseous. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 2
  • Love 17
12 hours ago, goofygirl said:

It sounds like May is about to start school and her mother has NO CLUE about where the kid's going to be LIVING; much less where she's going to school

That's surprising, because Nicole has always been so focused on May's education.  

She's clearly done a lot of research into the "Foreigner Schools".

Azan has been "tired" lately?  Isn't "camping" in the desert as serene and  peaceful as it is on Brokeback Mountain?

6 hours ago, Morrissey said:

StepfatherNicole needs to be on Pillow Talk. He seems to be the only one who refuses to coddle Nicole's ass. 

Trying to guess what the Pillow talk gang will have to say has become more fun than the actual show

27 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Pedro should not be drinking and dancing in/on a bar in the Dominican Republic

With the crap he endures from the Family Chantal,  I'll give him props for not laying in a gutter with a needle hanging out of his arm .

• LOL 13
  • Love 5
(edited)

HOW do you raise a child as worthless as Nicole???  

So, Nicole’s father wants to know why Azan does not work.  Does he ever question why his daughter doesn’t work? Yet, she somehow finds a way to fund and pay for tickets to Grenada for her piece of ass in Morocco.

**sarcasm on**  What a surprise!!  Grenada trip called off.  Oh, no!  Who would have thought poor Nicole’s hopes would have been so dashed!!!  **sarcasm off**

I am surprised he did not wait until she landed in Grenada to call and tell her.

Edited by Kid
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

Man, these snowflakes are hard to watch.  Just when I think there is a half way decent couple, blammm, another entitled life choice.

So, this Mormon guy Alan, chooses to have a kid, and then chooses to quit his job and move in the basement with his parents bringing his wife and child.

Un freeking believable!

He didn’t “like” his job and wants to be “creative” . . . on a farm . . . in Utah.

And if that doesn’t work he’ll try being “creative” in Brazil.

And then Mormon guy Alan’s dad says with a straight face, “I’m concerned the financial burden will be on me.”

What am I watching???  Please you all, tell me this is scripted.

I don’t want to believe this is what’s out there.

I wanted to believe my Masters degree educated niece came home to Midwest small town with a baby and no husband to live in her mother’s basement, was an anomaly not the norm.

And don’t get me started about people wanting to be “creative” at the expense of supporting their family. UGHHH

• Love 19
9 hours ago, Kangatush said:

when Pao compromised in her relationship 

She will never have to as long as she keeps doing whatever it is she does to Russ'  "little head".

In the South, we call it "leading him by the short hairs".  Russ must have a little designer harness and leash on his peen.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
(edited)
9 hours ago, Kangatush said:

I told her not to get engaged and if she meets some dude named Skinz, run.

This made me laugh out loud--truly. Thanks for a much-needed belly laugh, Kangatush!

Edited by jennylauren123
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

This show is becoming faker and faker.  We're all being hoodwinked by contrived drama and bad acting.  Nothing makes much sense and I dislike everyone (except wee May).

The only real scene seemed to be Larissa's 'confession' which genuinely shook Debbie (or seemed to).  But then she didn't ask the obvious questions - how many, how old, where are they now?  She was more concerned that they were keeping secrets from her and not telling her everything.

The rest of the episode seemed set up and fake.

TLC = Total Load of Crap. I dislike the whole lot of them except sweet Mae, and step-dad Nicole but I do appreciate a few of them.

The only thing real about David and Annie is his ever expanding girth, but Annie makes me laugh.

And I have learned so many new words from the well educated Mother Chantel. Last night was brought to us by the letter B as in bigshotness.

I can only hope that some of this Pao and Russ stuff is fake, but I really think she probably is the massively selfish bitch we are seeing.

I thought that Larry's family were all great, and hope those two make it.

No words for Trashley and her trashy friends.

• Love 12
32 minutes ago, zillabreeze said:

She's clearly done a lot of research into the "Foreigner Schools".

There are American Schools in many countries. I attended second grade at the American International School in Vienna, Austria.

• Love 7
(edited)

I have noticed Coltee does not swing his arms when he walks. It looks so odd. Is that why he usually keeps one or both hands in his pockets, to hide it?

Edited by linthia
Typo
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Aussie said:

There are American Schools in many countries. I attended second grade at the American International School in Vienna, Austria.

Yeah, but Nicole is smarter than your parents.   She's sending May to the far superior "Foreigner School", because that's the fast track to Ivy League.

Debbie had every right to get butt hurt over Larissa's revelation.  They are on TLC for chrissake.  The rules for communicating in a polyamorous relationship are quite clear.

Edited by zillabreeze
  • LOL 18
  • Love 3
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Ashley seems to be holding Jay hostage until she's punished him sufficiently, and that's very unfuckingcool.

Forgive him or send him home. 

I vote for sending him home.  Even though she is totally unlikable.  

She did get what she bought so I fail to see why she is so disappointed.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 13
17 minutes ago, zillabreeze said:

Yeah, but Nicole is smarter than your parents.   She's sending May to the far superior "Foreigner School", because that's the fast track to Ivy League.

Maybe you learn how to perform Double Vision there.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, zillabreeze said:

Debbie had every right to get butt hurt over Larissa's revelation.  

When I saw the coming attractions I thought she was crying for the children being separated from their mother.  Nope.  It’s because she wasn’t given the info at an earlier date.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9