Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, candall said:

Tommy looks a little bit rough.

Oh, man.  Angela came in like Godzilla razing Tokyo.

She better enjoy it while it lasts.  I could see a look of rage flash on Tony's face.  Doesn't speak to a good future.  

• Love 4
Just now, RealReality said:

She better enjoy it while it lasts.  I could see a look of rage flash on Tony's face.  Doesn't speak to a good future.  

For some reason I feel like Tony has plans to kill Angela, I might watch too much true crime though.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Leilani said:

Poor guy I feel sorry for Shane, but this is probably better for him. He's too young to be stuck to this crazy ho, literally a ho.

Well, that's a very good point.  Best to just rip that bandaid off.  At least they got it over with before the fertility treatments started.

Spoiler---> remark from the previews below:

I saw a pregnancy test kit in the previews.  Please, please, PLEASE, not another little brussel sprout.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, kacesq said:

Poor Alice, her heart is breaking for her foolish son. But yeah, this is dark. Enough Sharp. Let’s move on from this.

Tracie is really a mean bitch when she’s using. This guy married her out of prison, supports her and she mocks him and uses him.

Tracie is channeling Alice Cooper.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

JFC, this is compelling but so messed up.

I wouldn't have an abortion as a personal choice, but all she was going to do was fuck up her baby by doing drugs.  Life is so hard for kids born to addicted mother's.  

This is like the trailer-park play Tennessee Williams never got around to.  You made me kill my baby!  No it was the drugs hunny, sweet Jesus it was the drugs!  I get to pet Blazer!  No I do!  You’re a 40-year-old mama’s boy!  You’re a crack ho!  I luv you.  

1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Angela completes me... lol 

They had Jerry Maguire in the prison VHS collection.  Angela is the poor man’s Zelweger.

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
Just now, Spike said:

This is like the trailer-park play Tennessee Williams never got around to.  You made me kill my baby!  No it was the drugs hunny, sweet Jesus it was the drugs!  I get to pet Blazer!  No I do!  You’re a 40-year-old mama’s boy!  You’re a crack ho!  I luv you.  

I was confused about why Tracie was so insistent that Clint not call his mom.  Why does she care what Alice thinks?  Obviously Alice cannot talk any sense into Clint.  If I were Tracie I'd be way more scared about Clint getting back his $5k from the bail bondsman and essentially revoking Tracie's bail.  

I've never dealt with bail, so I don't know if a third party can get their money back if they bailed someone out and no longer want to risk that person not showing up to their court date or they think the person will commit another crime before the court date.  

If it's an option for someone in Clint's position to decide they want their money back then Tracie should be way more worried about that.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, goofygirl said:

I CANNOT imagine what Goddess & Clint would do with a baby, so there's that.

Of course, TOMMY is gonna show up at the strip club.

Someone has to do the urban legend about forgetting they put the baby in the microwave.

1 hour ago, goofygirl said:

Here we go with Andrea and her prison stories.  What a doofus.  Wonder what the Mormon brotherhood think of those stories??

She is nasty donchaknow.  They probably think a facial is nasty.

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Lacey in absolute ecstasy getting Chon and chane to fight "over her"

I bet she calls her friend and starts crying about how she "never wanted any of this!"

I love the Virgin Mary statue on Lacey’s night table.  I hope Chawn doesn’t knock it over playing Call of Duty or adding the 80th butt to the ashtray.

Lacey’s face is resembling Elsie the Borden Cow more and more. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

Yeah, you heard it right. IMPULSTIVITY!  What the?? 

1 hour ago, RealReality said:

He’s gone as soon as probation is done. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
46 minutes ago, Spike said:

I love the Virgin Mary statue on Lacey’s night table.  I hope Chawn doesn’t knock it over playing Call of Duty or adding the 80th butt to the ashtray.

Lacey’s face is resembling Elsie the Borden Cow more and more. 

OMG, I thought I was the only one who saw that!  The things that poor Virgin Mary and baby Jesus must have witnessed in that bedroom.......

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, GladysCravits said:

Yeah, you heard it right. IMPULSTIVITY!  What the?? 

He’s gone as soon as probation is done. 

I kinda agree with the poster above who sees a possible dateline ending in Angela's future.  

Tony's friend threatening Tommy not to ruin the wedding and Tony's momentary look of rage before silently following mom back to the car kinda sets the scene for a Keith Morrison story where some skeevy ex con, his prostitute side piece and former cellmate conspire to kill his idiot wife for the life insurance money.

Don't be heroic collateral damage Tommy!

1 hour ago, Spike said:

They had Jerry Maguire in the prison VHS collection.  Angela is the poor man’s Zelweger.

LOL, how poor does a man have to be for Angela to be his Renee zellweger?

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
On 3/8/2020 at 10:24 AM, AZChristian said:

I thought the concept of a white suit for a beach wedding was good.  However, when one shops at a second-hand clothing store, one gets to choose from what they have.  In this case, they had one of Jackie Gleason's old suits.

Tony looked as though he was about to star in a community theater production of Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, portraying Big Daddy Pollitt, what with his fat ass and  white suit. 

Lacey has the nerve and gall to feel betrayed about Shane cheating (before the wedding), when that had ho was  Love After Lock-up-ing with two dudes! She is just trying to find an excuse to leave Shane. I will bet dollars to donuts that if Shane was bringing home a doctor’s paycheck, she’d have forgiven him in a heartbeat. She simply bored of Shane and it was never love, only lust. She’s an idiot.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
12 minutes ago, zenme said:

Tony looked as though he was about to star in a community theater production of Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, portraying Big Daddy Pollitt, what with his fat ass and  white suit. 

Lacey has the nerve and gall to feel betrayed about Shane cheating (before the wedding), when that had ho was  Love After Lock-up-ing with two dudes! She is just trying to find an excuse to leave Shane. I will bet dollars to donuts that if Shane was bringing home a doctor’s paycheck, she’d have forgiven him in a heartbeat. She simply bored of Shane and it was never love, only lust. She’s an idiot.

Lacey has been diligently working towards her goal of two men fight over her on camera since the day she was introduced on this show.  

Credit where it's due, her well laid plans and traps are falling into place like a game of mousetrap.  

The only thing she may not have accounted for is that neither man really cares enough to risk going back to jail over a skank like Lacey. 

• Love 13

Andrea giving tutorials on how to have sex in prison was just the worst.  Gee I wonder how that is going to go over with the members in her Ward.  I have a feeling she is no longer a LDS in good standing.

Lacey seems to get off on guys fighting over her. I have seen episodes of Snapped where a woman pitted one man against another and one of them wound up dead. I hope those two idiots come to their senses and realize Lacey isn’t worth it.

• Love 10

I lean pro-life, but I enthusiastically endorse Tracie's decision. IIRC, she already has several (neglected) children. At least the dog looks well-fed and happy.

13 hours ago, candall said:

Wow, look at the affect on Mumbles

I know! He was actually (and genuinely) tearing up. Maybe the pregnancy test was Maria's 😖

My cold, dead heart was kind of touched by what looked like genuine, sincere love on Marcellino's face when he told Brit how he valued her effect on his life. She needs to lighten up.

I wonder if Lacey put the house title in her name. Either way, she may have to buy Chane out of the marriage. Her poor, confused kids.

And it looks like Tommy is going to object at Angela and Tony's wedding. 

• Love 6

Thoughts as I’m watching…

Angela treating Tony like a child.  Great start to a marriage. Just let the man have who he wants for his best man.

Lacey and Chon both smoking in the car is bad enough, but with the windows up? Gag. (Do like Chon’s smile, though.)

Lacey with her fake crying. Lol

Damn, Clint is cuckoo.  Repeatedly punching his own head like that? Drugs are bad, mmmkay?  Tracey doesn’t give two fucks.

I think I’m where most of you are and find Marcelino and Brittany so boring. Oh, and still no sympathy for fucking Sasha that piece of shit.

Sarah, Maria, Michael…. Such trash. OMG, Sarah and her accent is so cringe=worthy. The most animated we’ve seen Michael and he’s being an asshole to the hotel worker when he and his trash are in the wrong. I wish he would get arrested.

Oh shit, she was pregnant. I can’t even imagine the horror that kid would have had growing up with them. 

Umm, why is Tommy at the bachelor party? (yeah, I know, producer shenanigans).

Cop strippers. Lol. 

Andrea is trash, too. Encouraging others to break the law and have sex while at a prison. 🙄. I still have a soft spot for Lamar, though.

Lol at Tommy videoing Tony with the stripper. The rules said no hookers, right? Nothing about strippers? Angela pulling Tony out of the club acting like his mom again. This marriage is going to be wonderful, isn’t it?

Michael, Sarah, Maria … what a shit show. I feel bad for the pretty girls.

Lacey’s kids are with her dad. What a shocker. Lacey can’t wait to call Chon and get him in there for a fight with Chane. Umm, Chane was pretty calm throughout all that. Probably the real reason Lacy is so upset.

I know it could be a total  fake-out, but if Sarah is pregnant AGAIN, it’s her own damn fault. Stupid bint.

Edited by DanaMB
  • Love 13
14 hours ago, Leilani said:

For some reason I feel like Tony has plans to kill Angela, I might watch too much true crime though.

But she completes him!!!!! 🤣 With how puffy, red-faced and doughy Tony is looking, he would probably die trying.  Of course if she's gone he inherits the trailer, her car and at least a week's supply of cigarettes which, based on what we've seen, I assume is a full tractor trailer load.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

But she completes him!!!!! 🤣 With how puffy, red-faced and doughy Tony is looking, he would probably die trying.  Of course if she's gone he inherits the trailer, her car and at least a week's supply of cigarettes which, based on what we've seen, I assume is a full tractor trailer load.

Ive seen enough datelines to know that the real money is in the life insurance.  I mean Angela is a lifelong smoker so any policy is going to have incredibly high premiums, but you work with what you got.  The cigarette smoking will make it easier to fake an "accident"

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
46 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

Oh, and still no sympathy for fucking Sasha that piece of shit.

Hopefully the women in the yard are Sasha’s enemies and taunt her that a Michelin Tire Man with ginger hair was screeching from the shoulder of the highway.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, hookedontv said:

Trash. Every single one of them. 
Sorry, not sorry. 

LOL, I don't think that's an unpopular opinion or controversial point of view. At least not with me, I think all the participants are pretty trashy too....though only Clint looks like he literally lives in a trash can. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

though only Clint looks like he literally lives in a trash can. 

Clint. The man who hits himself in the head. What in the actual fuck. 

And I may have said this in a previous post, but Clint is around the same age as... Justin Timberlake, Adam Levine, John Krasinski, Jason Momoa. That’s some hard living. 

• Useful 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, hookedontv said:

Clint. The man who hits himself in the head. What in the actual fuck. 

And I may have said this in a previous post, but Clint is around the same age as... Justin Timberlake, Adam Levine, John Krasinski, Jason Momoa. That’s some hard living. 

I am not exaggerating when I say I know men who are 60 and look younger than Clint. Clint’s father’s face is less lined than Clint’s.

Sarah really got on TV and said “When I met my husband’s other side chick, I was able to talk to her.” Look at your life, look at your choices. LORD.

Edited by Empress1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 15
11 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I am not exaggerating when I say I know men who are 60 and look younger than Clint. Clint’s father’s face is less lived than Clint’s.

Sarah really got on TV and said “When I met my husband’s other side chick, I was able to talk to her.” Look at your life, look at your choices. LORD.

Don't worry, I'm sure this is all part of Sarah's master plan to "manipulate the manipulator" 🙄

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Angela and Tony's wedding planners' matching overalls had me rolling. You got to coordinate!

I'm going to have to give this post special recognition for quoting Boomerang.  The mushroom ensemble was a classic scene. 

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 2
On 3/13/2020 at 8:21 PM, RealReality said:

LOL, when emotional wife calls real wife a ho.  

Also, Sarah is a shit parent but saying she doesn't care about her kids at all, when you're with a deadbeat.  

I know Sarah is hopelessly deluded and pathetic regarding Forehead, but it makes my blood boil to hear his mistresses claiming the high moral ground. They are just part of the problem with the kids and trifling.

• Love 14
10 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Angela and Tony's wedding planners' matching overalls had me rolling. You got to coordinate!

I gave this way too much thought whether these two planned the overalls to show how detail-oriented they are to a cohesive theme, or whether they were like you have to change/no, YOU have to change...but they’re both so committed to overalls as their signature look, that neither would budge.

If it’s not bad enough that Mama Clint has to hear Clint crying to her AFTER a fight and deal with the aftermath of another arrest, I was shocked and horrified that Clint called her DURING a fight and put her on speakerphone. What the hell?!? Then they “made up” but mom doesn’t hear that part. And you wonder why this poor woman is emotionally  BROKEN having to see her son go through this dysfunction day after day! We need Barb Weber (overbearing mom of Bachelor Peter) to come give Alice some back-up! And what’s with the hitting himself in the head?!?  Jeeeeesuuus!

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 9