Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

A neck tattoo Lacey... the epitome of class and sophistication

Why does that monstrosity of a human being, Lacey,  act like she doesn’t want them to fight when it’s obvious that’s exactly what she wants.  Disgusting as they are, what in the world do they see in that joke of a woman?  

• Love 17

Don't feel sorry for Meghan, she messed with another woman's husband and now she is the one being cheated on, too bad.  Once a cheater always a cheater.  Wait till Maria man face finds out he slept with babies momma.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 9

I will never understand why women like Angela curse strippers and hookers.  They are doing their job, it's your husband who shouldnt be cheating on you. 

3 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Don't feel sorry for Meghan, she messed with another woman's husband and now she is the one being cheated on, too bad.  Once a cheater always a cheater.  Wait till Maria man face finds out he slept with babies momma.  

Megan's eye makeup looked good, but that outfit... woof

• LOL 6
  • Love 11

Wow

Just now, kacesq said:

Does Brittany have tattooed eyebrows?

She is boring and annoying.  Since when did protecting kids from a bad situation become all about hurting Brittany's feelings?

LOL, andrea put her future in the hands of a six year old.  

Also, Andrea was on some real manipulative bullshit.  The police problems in LA are real, but Andrea is manipulatively fear mongering. Wasn't she scared about "ghetto" black people?

• Love 11

I am CACKLING that the 7-year-old voted for LA for Disneyland and beaches! Of course she voted to be by the Disney Princesses! Oh, Andrea’s tears dried up pretty quickly. 

• Love 14

Can't stand Andrea or Brittany. Wish the show was just Tony going to strip clubs and getting filmed by Tommy. Hahahahahahaha

Just now, kacesq said:

I have no faith that Tracy will succeed at rehab.

She won't even make it there, I'm betting. They stop for gas and she escapes to find the nearest meth house.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

No spoilers here right?  Can I post a spoiler in the couple's thread?

I can't go digging through all those threads--just click on the seventh button from the left and put it in a spoiler box.  I'm dying to know!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Leilani said:

Tracy has the face of a 65 year old woman, don't do drugs kids.

Indeed. When you look like Keith Richards' and Merle Haggard's love-child, you're doing something wrong.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
5 minutes ago, pi6120 said:

She won't even make it there, I'm betting. They stop for gas and she escapes to find the nearest meth house.

I don't want to see them featured anymore.  Tracie saying she is hopeless is just sad because it's probably true.  

• Love 14
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

I don't want to see them featured anymore.  Tracie saying she is hopeless is just sad because it's probably true.  

Yeah, that's the only couple I can't really laugh at. Just sad/grim all around. The rest of the idiots? Fair game!

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, kissedbyarose said:

Andrea upsets me. Everything she says about her own people (!) is based in negative stereotypes and she got her children’s hair looking crazy as she is on national tv. SMH.

The bolded is truly disturbing.  This is how black people start self-hating.  

And just LOL that the five black people in SLC don't get targeted by the police.  Or that young black people aren't targeted when something bad happens.  

I like Tennysons hair and I like nylas style.  But she needs to invest in some good hair if she wants a wig/weave.  

Damn, Brittany Marcelino segments are so long and boring. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:
  Reveal spoiler

I read that Lacey and Chane are together and expecting a child.  

NO!    Major.  Thanks.

#######

Tracy has a strong support system?  Who?  The dog?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1