Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, RealReality said:

This is all a setup for Tracie running before she gets there or leaving after 10 minutes

Well, she made it a whole 24 hours.

PS - That Tommy is creepy as hell. I'd be afraid he peeks in the honeymoon suite window.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, pi6120 said:

Tony, the virologist! 😂

Hard to social distance with a front row chair at the Titty Haven Showbar.

Stories on reddit of strippers delivering food and dancing on lawns and driveways.  LOL. 

• LOL 5
6 minutes ago, kacesq said:

So I guess it was a black tie dress code for Angela’s wedding...the guests are really looking sharp...

But did you notice the groom changed his mind and wore shoes after all?  Class.

Edited by candall
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

How does Angela get such an extremely large font size on her text messages?  Between that and her SIM card trick, she could get a job down at Verizon if this therapy thing doesn’t work out for her.

Oh, dear, happily ever after didn't last very long. Was it a prostitute, a bitch, or an Insta-ho?

wait, Tony, a “Containment Expert” (aka convict) will help us through the Coronavirus lockdown. Sir, I shan’t take any advice from you. Look at your life. Look at your choices.

• LOL 3
  • Love 15
36 minutes ago, Maybeitsme said:

Lacey saying she didn't want the fight to get physical or something like that because then she have nothing....yep it is always about her and always will be.  Her poor kids

Lacey is a fucking liar.  She is absolutely delighted at all this. She literally blindsided chane and ran outside so she could lead an angered and blindsided chane right into chons arms. 

44 minutes ago, pi6120 said:

Lacey suddenly getting soaked watching Chane doing the Jerry Springer/alpha dog schtick.

Exactly.

38 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Angela looks lovely...from a distance

From what distance, the moon? 

😂🤣😂🤣

Angela calling it an "addiction"

The smartest thing she did was not file the marriage license. 

Is the finale two hours?????? Squee!!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

You know, I forgot to remark about this, but last week, when they were in the car, Chon very astutely suggested that Lacey was just playing the two of them against each other.  And Lacey gasped with indignation, but Chon knows the score.  22-year old idiot cabana boy Chane, not so much.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16

I don’t think Chane cheating had anything to do with Lacey kicking him out.  She loves drama and the tv camera.  She’ll be on the phone with Chane or someone else as soon as she needs more attention.  What a skank.  

• Love 18

TWO DAYS AFTER THE WEDDIN'.......  Tony's out freaking with a prostitute??? 

Hell to the nahhh.. nahhh... nahhh..

Foredhead 's back in his element.  Oh shit! Did he just call Maria " Pretty Girl" too??

Sarah girl, YOU are the psycho!!  There ain't no final straw girl, we know it. Yes, you are screwing with this kid's brain.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Sarah it's not easy but you are going to have to do the best you can for your daughters and not count on Michael for anything.

Sadly, I think she will take him back no matter what.  Sarah acting like she lays down ground rules and had standards is kinda laughable.  

But I truly wish that she would do what you said.  I just doubt it.  

• Love 5

If WE had any vision, they'd combine the two big "reality" genres...put these idiots in a ghost-hunting show. Brittany or Sarah would somehow manage to get knocked-up by an apparition, guaranteed.

"At least my man fought in the Civil War...and he loves 'deez babies!"

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

WTF they already showed us the update on Alex and Glorietta?! WE network you suck.

And why was it longer then any of the couples segments tonight, we were robbed.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

And this show makes me feel great about my life and life choices for the love of GOD .....

For me, the opposite.  I once suggested to my friends that this show was hilarious and they all politely avoided making eye contact with me, side-eyed each other like I'd lost my damn mind.

I stand by my decision!!  🏴‍☠️

See you all this summer.  Stay safe, Lifers.

• LOL 5
  • Love 9

Did Clint and Tracie have their wistful goodbye in the shadow of a refinery?  And is two percent an accurate figure for a successful rehab?  Then Tracie has no chance.  

So they show the pregnancy test in the trash and then say nothing about the result?  That means we get these fools back for another season.

I know If I were a judge I would get great pleasure in stamping denied on any request made by Shittany.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

So Megan can't sing or find a single man? She's got a voice made for her home shower. In my best Tai from clueless voice: Megan, you're still a whore who can't sing. I love when the side chick realizes that she's not actually a unicorn and that cheaters cheat period. And I so love when they ask Michael does he love said new girl. Michael doesn't know what love is! Isn't that obvious? And if Sarah really loved her kids, she'd show them what a strong woman actually looked like. 

Angela and Tony are just a mess. When you have to make a list for your fiance that includes no prostitutes, rethink things. Tony just looks like a liar. I think Clint and Angela need to give it a go together.

Still watching so I may have to add to this. Lol

Edited by andreamf15
Typos
  • Love 9