Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Angie J's Story

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, nokat said:

There are many people just fine with that, if you look at the live chat.

I read along with the live chat last night while watching something else.  It was epic!!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

A lot of people were saying she should choke on a chicken leg (possible) or an orange, which would have to be a Final Destination worthy, trip on a can of campbell's soup in front of a car, travel one mile on the car hood until it hit a fruit stand, kind of thing.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

My eating habit is Trader Joe’s toaster pastry. Strawberry. With butter because they’re a little dry. LOL

i haven’t watched this yet so off I go...

is this ANOTHER Angela? Dammit that’s my name too!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

My eating habit is Trader Joe’s toaster pastry. Strawberry. With butter because they’re a little dry. LOL

i haven’t watched this yet so off I go...

is this ANOTHER Angela? Dammit that’s my name too!

Butter on a Trader Joe's pastry, we'll be seeing you soon. I made the mistake of eating grapes and now am lurking in the fruit area of Vons.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

Guys, I threw in the towel. I got as far as the Tennessee hotel room, and I'd skipped some of the Angie/Desereé confrontation...cue my best "AH'M DONE!!!" I literally cannot watch anymore of that dreadful, hateful, manipulative waste of space. I couldn't even last long enough to see Dr. Now– I don't want to experience this horrible woman any longer than I have to.

I shut off the episode and fired up Jeanne's. Jeanne's. How horrible a person do you have to be that Jeanne is a palate cleanser?!

• LOL 17
  • Love 6

There were too many quotable moments. I just love how Dr. Now saw right through her games. I often feel a bit of compassion for how dungeon be gets to be this horrible, but this was a tough one to find much compassion. She was such a gaslighting manipulator. Unreal !!!!

4729A6B6-D356-4EF1-B954-C1CE06A5276C.jpeg

03674CD4-7B5F-4D91-A6DC-AD1A6F9F8503.jpeg

BCF2684B-798B-4ADA-AFDD-F85BC8EFDF55.jpeg

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Funny you would mention that because there was an addicted couple on Intervention who made money for drugs by driving for an unnamed food delivery service (like UberEats). But since the poundticipants don't generally fit behind the wheel, I guess that's not really an option for them.

Love it. Working it into daily usage alongside a beloved old House-ism, "cheese is the Devil's plaything."

I always thought that Steven Assante had FASD. They said his mother drank heavily throughout her pregnancy and he seemed to have some of the symptoms. I think Angie was just a nasty human being. I loved how her imminent death was someone's fault other than hers; first her daughter's for refusing to move to Houston with her and later, Dr. Now's for refusing surgery. But never her fault for eating herself to death.

I’ve always thought that James had fasd too. First two symptoms are lack of impulse control and the inability to visualize consequences for their behaviour. Didn’t Angie say her mom was an alcoholic?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I’m only up to The Return of Justin. I am gobsmacked by her laying down the law about HIS addiction as she continues to emulate a fois gras goose. 

She talks to him like a mean mommy. He looks smirky yet embarrassed. I wonder if it turns him on or something. 

ETA: o god, her friend’s hair... did she color it while blindfolded? It’s like it’s sliding off her head or something. 

Congrats on proving Dr Now wrong! Oh wait...

OH WAIT! She’s high and he’s calling he on it!? Holy frick. 

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6

I just finished watching, and I feel guilty admitting that I was actively rooting AGAINST Angie until the very end. I’ve never been as repulsed by a poundtestant as I was by this heinous she-devil. 

• Love 22
4 hours ago, auntjess said:

Oh the tales the camera crew could tell.  I'd buy the book, for sure.

I also feel bad for the crew because I can only imagine the "smells" they had to endure.  Hopefully they got "hazard pay" for following this bunch around for a year..........

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
16 hours ago, suzeecat said:

"I have an infection in my GROIN AREA" and then they show daughter going in "down there" to apply ointment and daughter says something like "looks like new skin growing".  OMG. OMG.  You set a new bar right there, M600#L!  The camera crew certainly must have suffered PTSD after that filming.  I can imagine them thinking "what. did. I. just. see."

This is what we live for, pounders!  I'm watching again.  So much snark, so many awesome Dr. Now remarks! 

Now, that nauseated me! Angie laying on the bed telling us about her 'groin' infection while her daughter was cleaning the area WITH OUT ANY GLOVES!   I was just praying she didn't go pick up her daughter afterwards.   

5 hours ago, ams1001 said:

Yeah, 'cuz I'm sure they'll give out your medical information to random strangers who saw you on TV.

This is a line I've noticed liars use a lot... to prove they're not lying.   

Another 600 pound person who is bed bound with tattoos.   I'm really curious... are there door to door tattoo artists? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 5/8/2019 at 7:42 PM, Julyolo said:

As we know at this point, her Go Fund Me page is another pack of lies, and it occurred to me that if she really felt Dr. Now was misportraying her drug abuse, she certainly had the option of suing him. That would have funded her for sure.

She says her home was burglarized on April 30 and her husband left her on May 1, as if they are totally unrelated events. 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • LOL 12
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, alegtostandon said:

Another 600 pound person who is bed bound with tattoos.   I'm really curious... are there door to door tattoo artists? 

As long as there are folks willing to trade drugs for tats, there is a market for at-home tattoo artists (I speak from experience...the joys of Craigslist housemates.)

• Useful 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
8 hours ago, Lemons said:

I've been watching a ton of these now that they on Hulu, especially late at night when I can't sleep.  They all have eerily similar traits.  They all seem to think they have tons of stress in their lives and Dr Now couldn't possibly understand that kind of stress.  They all seemed shocked that their diets begin today, now, immediately.  When they cheat on foods they all seem shocked they gained weight and look at Dr Now like he's speaking a foreign language when he explains the science and math behind the weight gain.  And they all think they have worked "really hard" and are exhausted from not eating mounds of fried food 24/7 anymore.  

Exactly! When he explains that it takes 6,000 to 7,000 calories just to maintain enough energy to keep up with a 700 lb body, they seem to not get this. 

Stress and or trauma may set up behaviour and thought patterns. But the biggest enemy is denial. Incredible amounts of it this episode. 

Edited by Scratches19
  • Love 7
(edited)
16 hours ago, essexjan said:

Tell me if I'm a bad person but about 20 minutes into this shit-show I actually paused it so I could go make some popcorn. And I cheered twice - once when she'd gained weight and once when Dr Now said he was going to do the toxicology test. 

I watched on Sling on my phone from my hotel on a business trip while texting my s/o periodically. The best moment ever was the drug test results reveal. Oh my god. I was vindicated! I knew it would be positive, but then she tried that "i have no idea why I'm being called in this early" crap in the car, only to gain 5 lbs. I think my cheering woke up neighbors (sorry hotel neighbors). Then she tries to divert him with a last minute confession of smoking marijuana, and be just dismisses that and  says "you know what the results are". The test shows multiple narcotics. Lol lol lol. 

And if it couldn't get any more crazy, she then, on the way to the car, out of his presence, makes up all this bullsh$t about the test being wrong, but she was proud of herself for not being angry and arguing with him.

Oh my 600 lb God! She didn't!

But, She did. 

Edited by Scratches19
Typos
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, ZeldaZee said:

I shut off the episode and fired up Jeanne's. Jeanne's. How horrible a person do you have to be that Jeanne is a palate cleanser?!

When I watched, I thought no-hi-Jeanne was a bitch, but she is an amateur next to Angie. This episode was worth watching, though, for Dr. Now's interactions with this disgusting cow. He was having none of her lies.

• Love 11
10 hours ago, TheWalkinDude said:

“Pushing my luck”

Way off topic, but I love your user name.  Big Stephen King fan too. 

Sorry.  Back to the regularly scheduled snarking.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
13 hours ago, calpurnia99 said:

. For this biatch to say "I'm fat because I let everyone always dump on me" makes me cringe. I can call her a lot of things but DOORMAT is not one of them.

I think she meant, "I'm fat because I dump huge piles of greasy, unhealthy, calorie-laden food into my body." 

Her command of the English language is not so good, so I can understand how she confused "dump on me" with "dump into me."

Edited by ShoePrincess
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
22 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

It seems to be that way lately.  Dr Now really doesn't need to be there - although I do love his comebacks.  It's all about the awful obese and their awful family these days.  We're not rooting for them.  We're laughing at them.  It's entertainment.

There's a British show on YouTube 'Fat Doctor' which is completely different if you want something completely different. It's got success stories and normal folk.

But if you want entertainment and gross shock value... then this is the show for you.  

Netflix's has a show called The Big Ward which follows  patients progress over a year.. not too much shock values ,but a good show .

• Useful 1
6 hours ago, alegtostandon said:

Now, that nauseated me! Angie laying on the bed telling us about her 'groin' infection while her daughter was cleaning the area WITH OUT ANY GLOVES!   I was just praying she didn't go pick up her daughter afterwards.   

This is a line I've noticed liars use a lot... to prove they're not lying.   

Amen and Thank You  .. door to door tattoo artists.. lol I now look for tats as soon as they say I haven't left my house in years !

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

The only quibble I had with Dr. Now on this episode is when he said that Justin could not have possibly been eating as much as Angela. There are some rare people who really do have that kind of metabolism, can eat crap food all day long and not gain an ounce. Some of them participate in hot dog eating contests. But then again, Justin might have been keeping his metabolism in check with crack or something. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
23 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

There's a British show on YouTube 'Fat Doctor' which is completely different if you want something completely different. It's got success stories and normal folk. 

I missed seeing this when you posted it earlier as I also posted at the same time.   I have seen some of the episodes, and I noticed that a lot of them also have multiple tattoos like their counterparts here.   Because they tell their weight in stones, I am constantly doing math do figure how obese they are.   At least on the episodes I have seen most are about 100 pounds smaller than the ones seeing Dr. Now.   And I don't recall anyone having to lose any weight before the surgery except for one man who wasn't deemed healthy enough.  They put a balloon in his stomach for a few months and he lost the weight.  I don't recall a sleeve operation, they seem to all be full bypasses or bands.   I did notice that in one surgery for a very large man, they did the complete bypass plus removing his huge "apron" in one surgery. 

I just realized how many people this season are not completing the program to get surgery--Maya, Mercedes, Angela, Angie, and Jeanne.   All women.   The three men I recall Justin, Brandon, and Cillas are off to a good start after surgery. 

We are going to be in a hotel next weekend.  I hope based on the price and the fact that it is a highrise and several miles from the interstates that I will not encounter one of the patients on this show.

We did stay in a roadside motel in Cleveland TN once, and for some reason we got a handicapped room.  The bathroom was enormous.  It also freaks me out a little to see how many adults they put in one room. 

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Twopper said:

At least on the episodes I have seen most are about 100 pounds smaller than the ones seeing Dr. Now.

Yes, I agree.  I guess you know 14 pounds is one stone.  The Brit series is a bit more laid back and less in your face and sometimes the surgeon opens them up and other times he does a similar procedure to Dr. Now.

I have seen the Brit doctor put them on a milk diet (of all things) to make their livers smaller.  Dr. Now never does this.

The Brits who've had the procedure all seem to lose drastic amounts of weight almost immediately.

I don't live in the US but have had holidays and I'm always blown away by the size of proportions.  I ordered oatmeal (porridge) at a restaurant.  The waitress asked if I wanted a cup or a bowl.  I opted for the bowl.  Yikes...It was big enough to take a dip in, and she brought me pecans and cranberries and brown sugar and a little container of cream.  I couldn't believe it.  You'd never get this service in the UK.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, timesywimesy said:

I just finished watching, and I feel guilty admitting that I was actively rooting AGAINST Angie until the very end. I’ve never been as repulsed by a poundtestant as I was by this heinous she-devil. 

Don't feel guilty; I let out an audible "Dammit" when she lost weight.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
22 hours ago, sempervivum said:

I can't imagine Angie's entourage sticking around unless they were there for drugs.

I was wondering how she could possibly have friends...then I realized the show probably paid a few people to go with her and pretend to be on her side.  They were all smirking when she had her meltdown over the apartment.

21 hours ago, cpcathy said:

I was reading comments last night and someone mentioned the term "hosebeast." I have never seen a more appropriate description for someone.

That's from "Wayne's World."  I used it to describe Maja a few episodes ago, but I think it's even more appropriate here.

21 hours ago, Swiss said:

The Behind the Scenes show could feature Dr Now, the dark-haired nurse in his office who used to call out the patient's names...what happened to her?

That's Kassandra, queen of bitch-face.  (And I mean that as a compliment.  I love her!)  She had a baby so that's why she's been gone.

20 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

There are a lot of parallels here with Steven Assanti. The big difference is, Steven Assanti never even tried to PRETEND he wasn't an active drug addict. His obvious rock-bottom status made him a slightly more sympathetic character than Angie. Angie thinks she's fooling everybody and that annoys me more than anything.

See, I've thought about this a lot...I still think Steven is worse because of how abusive he was to the staff.  I can't forgive his throwing pee at people.  But it's a very, very slight distinction.  

20 hours ago, calpurnia99 said:

With her low gravelly voice and her Ohio accent, she sounds exactly like someone I know but I cannot figure out who. Do you all know if it is a famous person I'm reminded of? Because I cannot think of anyone I know personally who sounds like her. But I've heard this identical voice before and it is going to drive me nuts. 

Bette Davis?  

18 hours ago, fonfereksglen said:

Patricia Neal, Suzanne Pleshette and even Diane Lane are three actresses who had/have the whiskey voice.  I've heard the voice, along with the grammar my entire life.    

But those people's voices are pleasing.  Whiskey voice can be really sexy.  Angie's voice just grated.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, zillabreeze said:

Oh dear dawg.  Finally flipped this on.  I am not sure I can listen to two hours of this steaming pile of horseshit.

This hawg tries to act so intelligent on the show and her GFM page, yet she hasn't spoken one single grammatically correct sentence so far.  

All the order barking and criticizing of everyone around her is nuts!  Hawg must have a good hookup on the drugs for them to put up with her shit. 

If BF or daughter killed Hawg in her sleep, the prosecution sure wouldn't want me on the jury.  I'd be fine with the good old Texan "she needed killin'" defense.

I just read this while catching up with all of the brilliant comments by my Pounder Pals and OMG zillabreeze you just gave me my first laugh out loud PTV moment of the day with this post! 😆 Indeed, she was both a sight and sounds to behold.

I have always loved that Texas defense and definitely quote it often when speaking of certain people.

But what really got me was your very apt description of her as "Hawg!" Love that.

***Snort***

***Chortle***

***Guffaw***

• Love 4
1 hour ago, newyawk said:

The only quibble I had with Dr. Now on this episode is when he said that Justin could not have possibly been eating as much as Angela. There are some rare people who really do have that kind of metabolism, can eat crap food all day long and not gain an ounce. Some of them participate in hot dog eating contests. But then again, Justin might have been keeping his metabolism in check with crack or something. 

And I could easily be wrong (for the first time in my life 😂) but I took them to be saying he ate as much as BOTH of them. But the more I think about it, I do think I’m wrong. But it was an entertaining idea. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, JDAlexander said:

Dear Dr. Now--as a Houstonian, I beg of you. PLEASE quit bringing these morons to Houston!

Thank you.

Hell, if I lived in Houston I’d be lurking outside Dr Now’s clinic, hoping to witness an OW MAH LAIG! or someone falling out of the car. 

Off to eternal damnation now...

• LOL 18
  • Love 2

I honestly think I have a problem in that I can watch each episode 3 or 4 times and still see more and find more to be aghast at.  This time through:

"I hope we can make this trip because if I don't get help, then not only will me and my family [arrgh] have gone though hell but I will have lost my only chance to save my life."

ANGIE... you can save your life. PUT DOWN THE FORK.

The argument with Justin in the motel:  "You're pathetic; you're pathetic; you're pathetic; you're a waste of life..."  Dear God. And then she is so skilled at turning it around on others: "I knew this would happen. He's had an attitude the whole time. I don't think he really wants to do this."  (Who in their right mind would WANT to cross-country haul your giant body across the country while you are incessantly berating them?  (If anyone said to me, "Ok, YOU will go to a store and buy what we need," as if I were a circus dog, would surely get some resistance from me.)

And throwing the poor daughter under the bus: "she's bigger than I was at her age. She eats the same food as me so I keep tellin' her that things will happen and losing weight gets harder as you get older. AND she smokes AND she's pregnant."  For a mother who has been "sacrificing herself for everyone else" all her life (?!) she sure is showing how caring she is. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
(edited)

I cringed but also kind of laughed when she was endlessly berating Justin and it was basically “You do not fuckin’ curse at me you fucking fucker.” 

I think the additional friends were not hired. I think the women were old prison buddies. And I am sure Big A was in for a drug related offense. I know she said it was “related” to some break-ins but what did she do, drive the getaway U-Haul? Naw, I’m thinking “fence.”

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, newyawk said:

I'm one of those people who could eat a lot of crap and stay skinny, without drugs. The thing is, portion size. I could eat a big mac and fries, but that would be it for a meal. I could eat what I wanted but I didn't want entire pizzas. I was also very active. Menopause hit and now I have to be more careful.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
33 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

That's Kassandra, queen of bitch-face.  (And I mean that as a compliment.  I love her!)  She had a baby so that's why she's been gone. 

33 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

Thanks so much for the info!  I miss her bitch-face too.  She rocks!    Sorry..I did the quote wrong. 

Edited by Swiss
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

I cringed but also kind of laughed when she was endlessly berating Justin and it was basically “You do not fuckin’ curse at me you fucking fucker.”

I think the additional friends were not hired. I think the women were old prison buddies. And I am sure Big A was in for a drug related offense. I know she said it was “related” to some break-ins but what did she do, drive the getaway U-Haul?

I thought that she abused Justin so she had an excuse to eat after he left. I had so many "fills" I had no other alternative than to eat. Those "friends" were definitely drug/prison related.

• Love 4

Justin returning:  "I've taken him back. He is learning."

"You have one more chance.  You have to do the things I say you have to do or we are done. Divorced. Got it?"

Sounds like Dr. Now saying she needs to lose 100 lbs.  Except he has given her many chances to redeem herself.  She doesn't seem to think things go both ways.

• Love 6
(edited)

"Missing a chance to save my life because I was lied to? That's like murder, in my opinion."

Her reference to the initial apartment unit not being up to her specifications (i.e., she's too wide to fit in the bathroom door in, you know, THE PROJECTS.)

"I didn't just move down here to sit around waiting to die."

Yeah, you kind of did.

"If he keeps making accusations and giving me goals instead of getting the surgery I DESERVE I'm going to f***ing wig out."

Oh, the manipulation. And don't get me started on what you think you DESERVE.

Edited by KateHearts
  • LOL 5
  • Love 14
10 minutes ago, nokat said:

I'm one of those people who could eat a lot of crap and stay skinny, without drugs. The thing is, portion size. I could eat a big mac and fries, but that would be it for a meal. I could eat what I wanted but I didn't want entire pizzas. I was also very active. Menopause hit and now I have to be more careful.

You sound like me.  I used to eat a huge helping of scrambled eggs and 5 of the Pillsbury flaky biscuits  slathered in butter for breakfast on Saturday mornings for years.  I don't like big macs, but I would eat two smaller hamburgers plus fries and a milkshake.  I was thin.  Now I have to lose 10 pound in 6 munt, and it is not so easy.    Years ago when my mother was at summer camp, they gave her extra snacks to help her gain 14 pound in 2 munt.

I don't know how much Justin was eating; all I know is they all had horrid  eating habit.   I missed a lot of the show during the live chat because we were seated at the breakfast room TABLE eating out of bowls (Solitaire by Lenox) with spoons (Chantilly).  These people all seem to eat in the bedroom and have an aversion to tables.   Okay, I know they aren't going to spend money for china or silverware, but they could at least eat at a table.  I guess some are so obese if they sit in a chair, their arms can't reach the table.   Anyway,  yesterday I saw part of the show that I missed and her brothers (who seemed to be normal size) brought her tacos (because they loved her) and they all ate in her bedroom.  At least they had tv tray tables to eat on. 

• Love 5

Why do they air such horrible patients? An evil, lying, narcissistic, shitty person like this doesn't deserve the airtime or attention.

Meanwhile, there are probably plenty of ether people willing to be real and do the work. The hate-watching isn't worth it, really. Who knows how many filmed hours were wasted on this asshole. 

• Love 3

My guess is that they are filming so many new poundticipants, and Where Are They Nows, that they are committed to producing a certain number of episodes, with a short time to air.    So when they start filming, they don't stop, and even if it's not a success story, then they show it anyway.     Plus, I'm sure they lost a lot of filming time from Hurricane Harvey, and now the area is flooding again, so that's going to affect everyone in the area.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
17 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Why do they air such horrible patients? An evil, lying, narcissistic, shitty person like this doesn't deserve the airtime or attention.

Meanwhile, there are probably plenty of ether people willing to be real and do the work. The hate-watching isn't worth it, really. Who knows how many filmed hours were wasted on this asshole. 

The more mentally healthy 600-lb people may not wish to be on TV. I’m guessing many would be too embarrassed, even if the payoff would be life-saving medical treatment.  

I’m still marveling at this piece of work and her announcement of what we all know was literal crotch rot. Then recllining like the Queen of Sheba while her minion checked to see if the open sore was healing. “It looks like you’re growing new skin.” Did that all HAVE TO be so graphically on camera?? 

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
27 minutes ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

I think the additional friends were not hired. I think the women were old prison buddies. And I am sure Big A was in for a drug related offense. I know she said it was “related” to some break-ins but what did she do, drive the getaway U-Haul? Naw, I’m thinking “fence.”

Bingo, you are probably right.  I just figured they were friends who did drugs with her.  I am adding "jail time" and  "drug deals" to my bingo cards.  

4 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Well, we seem to have had more than a fair share this season.  I do think part of the reason for showing them is to bring home the message that for many reasons, not all people are good candidates for this.   I do wonder how well vetted they are before beginning to film.  I would think they would at least send them to a local doctor first to screen for drugs and get a weight check.

1 hour ago, Pondlass1 said:

Yes, I agree.  I guess you know 14 pounds is one stone.  The Brit series is a bit more laid back and less in your face and sometimes the surgeon opens them up and other times he does a similar procedure to Dr. Now.

I have seen the Brit doctor put them on a milk diet (of all things) to make their livers smaller.  Dr. Now never does this.

yes, I have a piece of paper next to the computer where I convert stones and kilograms to pounds.  It helps keep up my maths skills. 😂   I don't recall the Brit doctors referring patients to therapy.   The one person I recall that was on the milk diet lost lots of weight, but she regained it plus more.   I can fall asleep watching this show as there is no yelling.  I was surprised to see that the UK has such a large obese population.   Also I think they always do the complete bypass rather than the sleeve, but the patients Dr Now operates on tend to be larger so maybe it has to do with how long the operation takes; he wants them under for as short a time as possible.  It was interesting to hear the British dr talk about how much easier it was to work on women because their fat distribution was different.   As I said I haven't seen all the episodes so I don't know if there is a British version of Jeanne or Angie on it.  They do all seem to have been to the tattoo parlor.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I missed a lot of the show during the live chat because we were seated at the breakfast room TABLE eating out of bowls (Solitaire by Lenox) with spoons (Chantilly).

There is that "meal time," sitting at a table thing that I grew up with, with proper utensils and if not china, at least corelle ware.  Googled both Solitaire and Chantilly, they are lovely.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

WTF is up with the “Kale” tat on Justin’s arm????? Oh gawd, I am dying!!!

I noticed there was a 'Jessica' tat below that one. I wouldn't be surprised if Kale is some illiterate version of 'Cale'. Kind of like 'Cillas' for 'Silas'.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Another common thread between all of these people is that they don't know how to pack to move to same their lives. They open up the U-Haul and inevitably there are boxes all askew, bags of clothes and things just spilling all over.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

Didn’t someone mention that the child’s name was captioned as “Kale”?  A food it wouldn’t hurt Angie to become familiar with.

Edited by ThereButFor
Spelling. Ugh.
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
(edited)

Man, those little babies exposed to that terrible hose beast....  I just hope they can get away from the cycle of drugs and bullshit.  I nearly had tears in my eyes watching that poor tiny baby manhandled by that woman.

ALSO.  These are some haggard ass looking people.  The fact that Angie is 2 years older than me boggles my mind.  Drugs are bad, mmmkay?

Edited by Bugfrey Von
This was a shitshow. Needed more details on post. :)
  • Love 10