Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Angie J's Story

• Start Topic

(edited)

I hate to tell all of you this, but next Wednesday's new Where Are They Now is 2 hours of Angie J.    It must have been filmed right after the  original, and I bet it's mostly about the husband and everyone abandoning her.         I bet this was all finished before the original episode aired.    I hope all of the viewers are careful not to inhale their snacks during this, because I bet the dialogue out of Angie's mouth will be outrageous.   (Angie J isn't suing the producers, but I heard the the other one with "A" in her name was talking about it). 

Yes, the GoFundMe was hysterical.    She doesn't see any connection between her burglary, and the husband taking off?   She also had friends living there that disappeared too.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 5

She was awful.  I know she posted several times on GoFundMe looking for rent money and living expenses. The comments (if you saw them before she deleted them) were pure gold.

• Love 3
On 4/10/2021 at 10:01 PM, ShortyMac said:

It’s sad how excited I am. lol

Me too! This is one of my all time favorite episodes! Angie J reminds me of family so I've always been fascinated by her original episode. 

Can't wait to see what's in store for his hosebeast.

• Love 2

I couldn't for the life of me remember who she was, but the threat suggests she was an epic one.  I wonder if they are going to repeat her original episode because I want a refresher before we get her follow-up.  And are they really going to do an entire follow-up just on her?  Should be fun judging by the original. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

Man, you know it’s gonna be a good WATN episode when she’s the only poundticipant. 

I don't eat popcorn but this horror show might call for an exception to the rule.

• Love 4

With covid limiting filming they must be going back and using old footage they have despite it not having much of a storyline or progress. Two whole hours dedicated to Angie is going to be a lot though, I'd better start planning my snacks now.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, alabetser said:

Two whole hours dedicated to Angie is going to be a lot though, I'd better start planning my snacks now.

I decided against popcorn but picked up bbq pork rinds as well as kale chips -if they last until tonight! Dinner will be a tuna steak with sauteed spinach.  Not sure about wine vs whiskey but alcohol will be consumed.  I am also considering my options for a multi-device setup to comment without losing my place in live chat, not sure how that will work yet.

• Love 2
On 4/22/2020 at 2:50 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Then Dr. Now says her lab test shows she's on multiple narcotics, but she says it's only her Xanax and weed.        

I may need Xanax and weed to get through this tonight, but I'll probably stick with alcohol. Probably. Maybe. 

Grapes! There will be grapes!

It's hilarious how we are all gearing up for this. You truly are my peeps!

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
23 hours ago, fonfereksglen said:

My Spectrum cable description is Angie J: Part 1: WATN?  If true, that would be four more hours with the hosebeast.

Yep, I believe there are 2 update episodes on her. I wonder when we’ll see the 2nd one?

• Love 1

Tuning into the Angie rerun after many months away from this forum and the show. 
This first double negative out of her mouth “negated” anything Angie had to say for herself. 
Dr. Now, please refuse patients on the basis of their grammar from here on out. I request it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Rewatched the original episode last night.

I'd almost forgot what a miserable, deluded, nasty piece of work she was. Everything out of her mouth was a lie. To herself, Dr. Now and to the audience. 

Did she ever qualify for surgery?

• Applause 1

She did have two update shows.    She actually had a part 1 and part 2 Where are they now, apparently filmed right after the initial episode.   The WATN is a 2 hour update,  part 1 is 60 minutes, and part 2 is 60 minutes, and apparently filmed right after the initial episode.   

The update thread tells you more about her.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, Kenzie said:

Rewatched the original episode last night.

I'd almost forgot what a miserable, deluded, nasty piece of work she was. Everything out of her mouth was a lie. To herself, Dr. Now and to the audience. 

Did she ever qualify for surgery?

No weight loss could fix her foul mouth and her whining. She thought she was going to lord over Dr. Now and put him in place, but he put her in her place.  She may have lost some weight but she's still dirty looking. Epic fail.

• Like 1
  • Love 3