Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Angie J's Story

• Start Topic

I can't imagine Angie's entourage sticking around unless they were there for drugs. I think her (taxpayer-funded) income is keeping them all supplied. In return she gets chauffeurs, shoppers, and groomers. Based on how cowed the 'husband' looked when he was sitting next to her in Dr. Now's office, I'm kind of surprised she hasn't starting physically abusing him.

It's a measure of how screwed-up her head is that she would not have shut off comments on her social media before this episode aired. Did she seriously think she would get compliments and encouragement?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
20 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Yes, I think daughter's boyfriend was child's father.  But, not sure if older child or the one in the womb.  So many of the players were subpar that it was tough figuring out who was the subpariest.  lol  

Angie said something about Desiree's first baby daddy being gone, so, the two kids have different dads.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, WonTon said:

OMG! I've been waiting for a train wreck episode - bless you TLC Gods, this one delivered! Also, I never watch the "Supersized" episodes but there's no way I'm NOT watching hers!

1. I knew from the first few minutes that there was no way she was going to be a success story.

2. Her "marriage" was obviously based on addiction. He's her dealer and in return he gets to live somewhere with a roof over his head. They whole group of them was high most of the show.

3. Also, if you want to lose weight and be high, I don't get why she didn't take up meth. I've never seen a fat meth head. Oh well, just one more bad decision on her part.

4. It looks like the comment section on her Go Fund Me has been shut down! BOO!

5. And she, has to be, hands down, the most entitled person I've ever seen on this show. And that's saying something.

6. Run Desirae and take those two adorable kids with you. Get away from your druggie, verbally abusive, taker of a "mother."

7. This was the first time I got to do the live chat - I sure picked a good one to start with! It was tons of fun. You guys make me howl with laughter.

Great comments WonTon. So sorry to have to throw cold water on comment #3 but that's already been tried and failed. Remember poundticipant AnnJeannette? She admitted that for awhile she was a meth head and weighed 450 pounds while doing it! I recall saying during the Live Chat something like "How is that even fucking possible!?"

I wonder if there is such a thing as How to do Meth for Dummies?

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Lemons said:

Who is supporting all of these trashy people?   Obese women, slow witted skinny men, babies, no one works.  Where does the money come from for the drugs, cigarettes, weed, buckets of fast food.   What a bunch of homely people.

Your being WAY too kind.  This  loathsome creature is the biggest piece of trash I've ever seen on this show.  Disgusting, foul mouthed, smoking in front of kids, verbally (and maybe physically) abusive to everyone, dirty, nasty, addicted to multiple narcotics, likely meth, pot and opioids, rotted out teeth (meth).  Found herself an addicted simpleton man-child to marry. Hope her stays gone.  Entitled and rude beyond belief!   Entire family and friends just as trashy, all likely addicts too.  Her kids doomed unfortunately, maybe we'll see Desiree on an episode next year when she hits 600 lbs.  No one had held a job in that family for at least 5 generations I'll bet.  Maybe more. 

Last week's poundicipent was a bore, boring mediocre.  It was a pleasure watching this one fail miserably.  Dr Now smacked her in her face verbally again and again, her reaction was basically "just give me the goddamn surgery, you fuck".   I loved her failure!  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 18
13 hours ago, Tipsymcstagger said:

I haven’t watched all these shows but she has to be the WORST candidate ever, right? If not they need to cancel this now because it doesn’t do anything but perpetuate the most ugly stereotypes about fat people. Angie was just vile...like screaming at my tv vile. I’m literally speechless about how grotesque she is. The world would be better off without her in it.

Angie's the dictionary definition of SELF DESTRUCTIVE!!  If her blatant acts of self-abuse and destruction were only impacting HER it would be one thing.  HOWEVER, she has already infected her daughter, the daughter's relationships and the daughter's children with her venom so the collateral damage of her behavior is metastasizing onto future generations.  Angie is a toxic minefield of abuse.  She should have a "WARNING LABEL" affixed to her forehead (one of the few parts of her body without a visible tattoo...) to keep all potential "victims" away from the danger she poses.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
(edited)

And didn’t she say at one point “if I die, it will be all Dr. Now’s fault” ??? Now, doesn’t that sound like a 5 year old? “I’m going to run away - that’ll show them!!!”

Edited by JJ1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7
19 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Great comments WonTon. So sorry to have to throw cold water on comment #3 but that's already been tried and failed. Remember poundticipant AnnJeannette? She admitted that for awhile she was a meth head and weighed 450 pounds while doing it! I recall saying during the Live Chat something like "How is that even fucking possible!?"

I wonder if there is such a thing as How to do Meth for Dummies?

I forgot about that! Thanks for the reminder! Maybe they sprinkle cocaine/meth/heroin on their pizza/burgers/donuts?

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

I was reading comments last night and someone mentioned the term "hosebeast." I have never seen a more appropriate description for someone. I was literally yelling at the TV. People who need help not helping themselves is one of my peeves, so Angie had it in spades.

I saw her daughter's cute little baby and said out loud, "get out of this family, soon!"

• Love 6
(edited)

I fell asleep during the second hour last night. Will watch this waste of space again tonight to see the last hour.

I wish TLC would do a Reunion show for 600lb Life like they do for their other shows..and a Behind The Scenes show as well.   Can you imagine what the reunion show would look like?? Featuring Penny, Shennae, James K, Steven, Nicole, and Angie from last night.   It could feature the Best of the Worst!! The Craft Services people wouldn't be able to keep up with the food consumption on the set!

The Behind the Scenes show could feature Dr Now, the dark-haired nurse in his office who used to call out the patient's names...what happened to her? I would love to hear from the camera crews that follow these lardbutts around for a year.  Can you imagine all the things they have seen that don't make it through editing? All the firemen and paramedics who have had to cut and carry these people out of their house.

These shows could be ratings gold!

Edited by Swiss
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Jeeves said:

I've been thinking about this episode this morning. 

I wonder how an expert would parse Angie's voiceover, as between her personality disorder and her addictions (drugs and food).

I could really hear the addiction talking throughout the episode. But especially the last minutes, when Dr. Now required her to give blood for a tox screen, and afterwards in the wrap-up scene when Dr. Now confronted her with the results. It was classic addict talk coming out of her mouth. She tried to divert him by saying, well, yes there was weed. And he wasn't having it. She tested positive for multiple narcotics.

And oh man, that addict script just poured out of her then! Words like "unfair" and "offensive" and more. She left, as the old saying goes, in a huff. Yep. The busted drug addict howling with righteous indignation at the injustice of it all. It's classic.

She updated her GoFundMe page last night, claiming that she only tested positive for weed and oxycodone that was prescribed by her doctor. Bullshit, baby, bullshit. Dr. Now said the test showed multiple narcotics. If there was such a legit prescription for an opioid, it would have been in Angie's medical records that he would already have. He was obviously concerned about her drug use to the point of ordering the tox screen, regardless of what prescription(s) she might have disclosed to him. 

I assume that active drug addiction can look like a narcissistic personality disorder because the person's priority is satisfying the cravings by getting the drugs, and lying and deflecting to protect and maintain their addiction. Obviously that's selfish behavior.

It seemed to me that Angie went beyond a "mere" drug addict level of lying and selfishness in her words - both in her voiceovers and her interactions.

And not just selfishness. She was combative and insulting to her family. And fairly early on, she set up Dr. Now as an opponent. Somehow he was going to save her, but also at every turn he was "wrong," and she was going to "show him" and make him "apologize" to her. She steamed into his office at one point all geared up for a fight. Of course, she was covering for her lack of compliance with the diet and thus lack of progress with weight loss. And in that last scene for her MULTIPLE narcotic usage. 

Based on my own life experience over 70 years, including some decades now as a recovering alcoholic, I think Angie is a narcissist with an active opioid addiction as well as a major compulsive eating disorder. IMO the drugs are the link between her and her husband. But as I said, I'm no expert on psychology. I just think that much of her behavior screams "narcissist" even when you take the whole warped addict thing into account. 

I don't believe for one hot minute that she has been approved for weight loss surgery by Dr. Now. 

This is a perfect analysis.  I could talk for hours about the damage a narcissistic mother does to her children.  The examples we saw were all too typical.  As you also stated, this case was even worse  because a long term addiction is present.  In retrospect, this was quite an instructive episode, apart from the hilarity of "the journey."  😄

• Love 6
1 hour ago, essexjan said:

OMFG. She is the worst yet. The most selfish, vile hag I've ever seen on this show - and that includes Penny and Schenee.

I'm in the UK and I work from home on Thursdays. My mid-afternoon treat is to watch the previous night's episodes of RHONYC followed by My 600-lb Life (via a streaming service, as they're not shown here until months or even years later). 

Tell me if I'm a bad person but about 20 minutes into this shit-show I actually paused it so I could go make some popcorn. And I cheered twice - once when she'd gained weight and once when Dr Now said he was going to do the toxicology test.  I may go straight to Hell, but at least there'll be a coffin big enough to fit me when I do ...

Welcome.  You found your peeps.  Pull up a chair and don't forget the popcorn.  The snark with extra snarkiness is available to all.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

There are a lot of parallels here with Steven Assanti. The big difference is, Steven Assanti never even tried to PRETEND he wasn't an active drug addict. His obvious rock-bottom status made him a slightly more sympathetic character than Angie. Angie thinks she's fooling everybody and that annoys me more than anything.

• Useful 3
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

There are a lot of parallels here with Steven Assanti. The big difference is, Steven Assanti never even tried to PRETEND he wasn't an active drug addict. His obvious rock-bottom status made him a slightly more sympathetic character than Angie. Angie thinks she's fooling everybody and that annoys me more than anything.

My God, she really was bad if we find him more sympathetic! 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 8
45 minutes ago, Swiss said:

I fell asleep during the second hour last night. Will watch this waste of space again tonight to see the last hour.

I wish TLC would do a Reunion show for 600lb Life like they do for their other shows..and a Behind The Scenes show as well.   Can you imagine what the reunion show would look like?? Featuring Penny, Shennae, James K, Steven, Nicole, and Angie from last night.   It could feature the Best of the Worst!! The Craft Services people wouldn't be able to keep up with the food consumption on the set!

The Behind the Scenes show could feature Dr Now, the dark-haired nurse in his office who used to call out the patient's names...what happened to her? I would love to hear from the camera crews that follow these lardbutts around for a year.  Can you imagine all the things they have seen that don't make it through editing? All the firemen and paramedics who have had to cut and carry these people out of their house.

This is one show that definitely warrants a "Behind The Scenes" special.  I would be nervous about a reunion though.  All those lardasses in one location could knock the Earth off its axis.  Maybe they could do remote broadcasts and keep them spread out (pun intended). 

• LOL 16
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, twinks said:

I honestly don't know how she lived so long. Between her weight, drugs, smoking...what a hot mess.

Evil always thrives and this woman is evil and toxic.  I was raised by a mother just like her except my mother was intelligent.  I watched 15 minutes of the show last night and could watch no more.

That poor, decent, smart woman earlier in the season lost weight snd was getting her life back on track and dies of heart failure.  And this worthless bag of flesh and fat will live to be 90!

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

She never watched the show. She thought she would be approved at first visit, given surgery, and be thin, no work on her part. She thought having her lose weight was a punishment. I think when she went for the weigh in at home, she really thought she lost a lot of weight- most likely because for about a week before, she took some speed and didnt eat much and then didnt drink for 2 days before. It's the only reason she showed up for the local weigh in. That all got her to lose a few pounds but not what she should have of course.

She was higher than a kite and Dr. Now knew it. She kept up such a mean attitude with him, like he was the first person she could not bully EVER in her life. When she said "it cost MONEY" in that sarcastic tone, I never hated someone this much.

With her low gravelly voice and her Ohio accent, she sounds exactly like someone I know but I cannot figure out who. Do you all know if it is a famous person I'm reminded of? Because I cannot think of anyone I know personally who sounds like her. But I've heard this identical voice before and it is going to drive me nuts. 

Major Hate for this idiot waste of space. I loved the who brings you the food- Justin and her does. Lmao. Dr. Now didn't understand as he speaks proper English. Her grammar was horrid and someone like that thinks they are smarter than everyone else.

• Love 20
(edited)
1 hour ago, Swiss said:

If they did a reunion show, instead of couches they would have to have a warehouse full of beds on wheels since a lot of the poundticipants this season could hardly even bear their own weight. A lot of them are blurring into each other this season in my memory, but there seemed to be a larger proportion than usual of patients who were bedbound and hardly lost any weight.

Edited to add: and if they did a “best of” they would for sure need to do that because Penny, Schenee, James K and Assanti are all still bedbound as far as I know.

Edited by gardendiva
Added a thought
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, gardendiva said:

If they did a reunion show, instead of couches they would have to have a warehouse full of beds on wheels since a lot of the poundticipants this season could hardly even bear their own weight. A lot of them are blurring into each other this season in my memory, but there seemed to be a larger proportion than usual of patients who were bedbound and hardly lost any weight.

Edited to add: and if they did a “best of” they would for sure need to do that because Penny, Schenee, James K and Assanti are all still bedbound as far as I know.

Actually Steven Assanti seems to be up and around. 

13 minutes ago, calpurnia99 said:

She never watched the show. She thought she would be approved at first visit, given surgery, and be thin, no work on her part. She thought having her lose weight was a punishment. I think when she went for the weigh in at home, she really thought she lost a lot of weight- most likely because for about a week before, she took some speed and didnt eat much and then didnt drink for 2 days before. It's the only reason she showed up for the local weigh in. That all got her to lose a few pounds but not what she should have of course.

She was higher than a kite and Dr. Now knew it. She kept up such a mean attitude with him, like he was the first person she could not bully EVER in her life. When she said "it cost MONEY" in that sarcastic tone, I never hated someone this much.

With her low gravelly voice and her Ohio accent, she sounds exactly like someone I know but I cannot figure out who. Do you all know if it is a famous person I'm reminded of? Because I cannot think of anyone I know personally who sounds like her. But I've heard this identical voice before and it is going to drive me nuts. 

Major Hate for this idiot waste of space. I loved the who brings you the food- Justin and her does. Lmao. Dr. Now didn't understand as he speaks proper English. Her grammar was horrid and someone like that thinks they are smarter than everyone else.

She sounds like Lucy did before she died.  "Hello little Ricky" in that deep, growly voice .  But we all loved Lucy.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
11 minutes ago, toodles said:

She sounds like Lucy did before she died.  "Hello little Ricky" in that deep, growly voice .  But we all loved Lucy.

No, thats not it.  I'm a number one Lucy fan, in that I read every book on her life and I know every word to every episode of I Love Lucy.  And I use quotes from that show regularly. And I have the DVD box set.  But hopefully it will come to me!

I used to be the cooker, LMAO. I'm watching it again. TURN the heat down DESIREE!!

I didn't gain no weight in jail! 

When I hurt my knee, I seen my weight.

Edited by calpurnia99
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, calpurnia99 said:

No, thats not it.  I'm a number one Lucy fan, in that I read every book on her life and I know every word to every episode of I Love Lucy.  And I use quotes from that show regularly. And I have the DVD box set.  But hopefully it will come to me!

I didn't think it sounded like Lucy in her shows, but I watched a recent show (can't recall the name of it)  where a medical examiner looks into the death of famous people.  They showed her in her last few months, and her voice was similar to this person.

She sounds like someone I knew who started smoking at age 14 and did a lot of drugs and alcohol.   She died in her early 50's.  She was always about 100 pounds overweight until the drugs took a toll on her.   Sad story.  I saw her sister the other day; the sister was older and looks fabulous.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Wanda said:

This is the first one this season I can even remember in the morning. So, um, props to her?

And this is the first one I could not watch in one sitting!  Finished the last hour this morning after my third cup of coffee.

She never even made enough progress to get a Dr. Lola session!  Love her or hate her (I personally love her and Dr. Paradise too), doesn't seem like a real episode without a therapy appointment.

• Love 3
(edited)
31 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I didn't think it sounded like Lucy in her shows, but I watched a recent show (can't recall the name of it)  where a medical examiner looks into the death of famous people.  They showed her in her last few months, and her voice was similar to this person.

She sounds like someone I knew who started smoking at age 14 and did a lot of drugs and alcohol.   She died in her early 50's.  She was always about 100 pounds overweight until the drugs took a toll on her.   Sad story.  I saw her sister the other day; the sister was older and looks fabulous.

She was a heavy smoker. However the voice she used playing I Love Lucy was not her natural voice. She had a naturally low voice. She did a high pitched voice when playing Lucy Ricardo. Most fans don't realize this because the Lucy Ricardo voice seemed natural. If you hear any clips of her at a younger age, it was always low and gravel sounding, although I agree it got lower and more coarse in her old age. 

However I don't think she sounds like this person. Maybe I love Lucille Ball more than anything and I despise this Angela chick more than anyone, so I do not want to have them compared. Lol! Also Angie uses Uptalk- when when she is making a point, she makes her statements sounds like a question (I'm gonna google for a STORE?- whether we get a diVORCE> whether we split UP) , She also uses the vocal fry pattern where her voice trails off more gravelly at the end of the sentence- no one spoke in with this speech pattern when Lucy was alive.

Lucille Ball never did that. It's not just the sound of the voice but this speech pattern that sounds like someone familiar. 

Edited by calpurnia99
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, calpurnia99 said:

However I don't think she sounds like this person. Maybe I love Lucille Ball more than anything and I despise this Angela chick more than anyone, so I do not want to have them compared. Lol! Also Angie uses Uptalk- when when she is making a point, she makes her statements sounds like a question (I'm gonna google for a STORE?- whether we get a diVORCE> whether we split UP) , She also uses the vocal fry pattern where her voice trails off more gravelly at the end of the sentence- no one spoke in with this speech pattern when Lucy was alive.

I will have to get Mr Twopper to listen.  He has been a speech teacher and  voice coach.   I still haven't seen much of the show as I was mostly live chatting.  I love Lucy, too.  We had to make a special trip to Jamestown just because of my Lucy addiction. 

53 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Autopsy of.... on REELZ.  I watch that show.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I will have to get Mr Twopper to listen.  He has been a speech teacher and  voice coach.   I still haven't seen much of the show as I was mostly live chatting.  I love Lucy, too.  We had to make a special trip to Jamestown just because of my Lucy addiction. 

I wish I could get to Jamestown! Now that I'm listerning I don't think she really has the vocal fry speech too much, very slightly. But she definitely uptalks. My father was a speech therapist too.

I just LOVE the "I hope Dr. Now is understanding about all the stress I've had". Uhm, no he won't be! This is proof that they have not seen the show before.

• Love 3

"I dont think Dr. Now understands everything I have to deal with right now. And how hard it is. I think doubling my goal is just punishment because I missed my appt. If I lose 50 pounds then that should be more than enough. to get weight loss surgery. If I could just lose all this weight then I wouldnt need his help, now would I? So I'll stick to it, to see if I hit his goal, so he will see he is wrong at my next weigh in, because I need to get the weight loss surgery, and the only thing he will say is I was wrong Angie, good job"

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

No you need to lose weight, a lot of weight, 500 pounds of weight. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, calpurnia99 said:

I used to be the cooker, LMAO. I'm watching it again. TURN the heat down DESIREE!!

I can believe she was the cooker, if the subject was meth.

• LOL 20
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, toodles said:

Welcome.  You found your peeps.  Pull up a chair and don't forget the popcorn.  The snark with extra snarkiness is available to all.

Don't forget the gasoline soaked drawers! See you on the bus to hell!

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, calpurnia99 said:

She was a heavy smoker. However the voice she used playing I Love Lucy was not her natural voice. She had a naturally low voice. She did a high pitched voice when playing Lucy Ricardo. Most fans don't realize this because the Lucy Ricardo voice seemed natural. If you hear any clips of her at a younger age, it was always low and gravel sounding, although I agree it got lower and more coarse in her old age. 

Lucille Ball never did that. It's not just the sound of the voice but this speech pattern that sounds like someone familiar. 

Patricia Neal, Suzanne Pleshette and even Diane Lane are three actresses who had/have the whiskey voice.  I've heard the voice, along with the grammar my entire life.    

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I watched an hour of this trainwreck before I realized that Angie's daughter was pregnant. I'm going to Hell, and I do not care.

Angie: This is about ME. FINALLY. I always do everything for everyone ELSE, and now it's time to do something for ME. I can't believe Desiree won't uproot her life at my beck and call and move 18 hours away!

Me: Bitch, everything is already about you! You have two people who've given up their entire lives to do nothing more than FEED YOU. What on earth are you doing for EVERYONE ELSE from your damn bed?

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
(edited)

She had no options when she was moving to Houston on the road so it wasn't her fault. 

I guess she was driving through a NSZ: A No Salad Zone! ha ha ha ha

Of course the apartment in Houston is going to be awful, considering her price range. It's HER fault she doesn't have a job and make more money. It's all she can afford but that's the apartment complex fault and not hers. In fact they lied to her, which is the same as killing her and committing murder.

Im busy working on some busy work on my computer so this show (and this thread) is entertaining me.

Edited by calpurnia99
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, vintagesac said:

This Jabba The Hut took the cake (and ate it). I couldn’t believe how often she pulled the victim card, typical narcissistic personality disorder. Her poor daughter, I wanted to cry for her as she did EVERYTHING for her mom, while pregnant, and it’s still never enough for that soul-sucking beanbag chair. Her husband’s constant smirk cracked me up. 

Then, Queen of Sheba dismissed the new apartment like she didn’t just uproot everyone to do her bidding. I hope her entire groin area rots and leaves her as well.

Her crying about living in 'the projects' was great. Like she can afford anything else...

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
15 hours ago, DrNowsWeightScale said:

Angie comes across as being mean, rude, and ungrateful.

I'm not sure, but I think she's letting her daughter Desiree live with her, and because of that, she feels entitled to have her daughter at her beck and call?

No! She needs to let her daughter live her own life, even if that means the daughter not wanting to travel with the mom to Houston or whatever. She's going to ultimately handicap the daughter if she insists that the daughter live her life for her (the Mom).

I could be pulling this out of the air but I think her daughter gets paid to be her caretaker so she HAS to go with her for the extra $.  Between disability and the caretaker funds it is keeping her in onion rings, cigs, drugs, and burgers.  I have only seen hour 1 and I loathe her with the heat of a 1000 suns.  Seeing her eat those onion rings was creepy.  She is chonking on one and the other is poised right outside her large ole maw.  Slow down there Bessie.

I have been with my husband almost 30 years and if I spoke to him the way she spoke to Justin we wouldn't see another day together.  Gone in a flash.  Their pupils were large as saucers.  LOTS of drugs.

• Love 16
21 minutes ago, the-grey-lady said:

I watched an hour of this trainwreck before I realized that Angie's daughter was pregnant. I'm going to Hell, and I do not care.

Angie: This is about ME. FINALLY. I always do everything for everyone ELSE, and now it's time to do something for ME. I can't believe Desiree won't uproot her life at my beck and call and move 18 hours away!

Me: Bitch, everything is already about you! You have two people who've given up their entire lives to do nothing more than FEED YOU. What on earth are you doing for EVERYONE ELSE from your damn bed?

Would you like those gasoline soaked drawers in regular or premium?

I couldn't really tell she was pregnant either, she's one I would never ask if she was expecting, because it could either be a real baby or just a food baby.

I'll take mine in premium please.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

After he weigh in at the office was only 9 pounds (which is one normal dump for her) she says :

"Well Im still making progress. I think the scale is messed up. So there is NO reason for Dr Now to tell me Im not ready for the weight loss surgery (even tho I lost only 50 pounds in 8 months) other than he likes getting people to jump through hoops and that is what Im beginning to wonder.. If he denies me today I'm gonna know, that that is what he likes. but Im not going to let him get away with that, with me. Dr,, Now is not the Almighty God. I refuse to be weak. So Im gonna stand UP to him. "

HI HOW YALL DOIN!

You like to act like the whole world is unfair and you don't deserve your situation. So you want to give me attitude and act like this is unfair then go right ahead.

Ha ha ha ha ha unreal!!

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, sempervivum said:

Did she seriously think she would get compliments and encouragement?

Narcissists expect everyone to feel sorry for them then become irate when they see the haters. 

1 hour ago, Friday said:

She never even made enough progress to get a Dr. Lola session! 

Someone in live chat said therapy is useless for narcissists. I'm sure she would refuse to go because she knows better than everyone else. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, Trillium said:

Her latest GFM update. So many lies.  

“it seems im being ambushed by everyone with hatred over my 1st episode yesterday! honestly i dont have to explain anything to anyone because those who know me KNOW the truth! Yes i tested positive for Marijuana and oxycodone prescribed by my dr for years! No i was never told to go to treatment! i wasnt kicked out the doctors office im still very much in his program and was approved for surgery on 5/4 call his office if youd like! the headline of this GoFundMe still says when i needed help.relocating because i figured it was easier to UPDATE AND KEEP this one as opposed to making a new one! i never weighed 700lbs i weighed 582 at my highest and im at 498 now! that ive done on my own so talk what you know. remember everything you see isnt always exactly what its cut up to be so if your here to just run your mouth and be negative, bye! i dont need your negativity! i know what im doing here and thats what im supposed to be doing! for those of you who know me thanks for the constant encouraging words and kind hearts! things are getting better everyday! I was approved for surgery 5/4 so i am going for pre.op testing this week and i will keep you posted ♡ 2nd episode "Where are they now" Season 6 😉 please watch that update!”

Let's examine this, shall we?

Yes i tested positive for Marijuana and oxycodone prescribed by my dr for years!

I always love the excuse addicts whip out that you can't be addicted to oxycodone if it's "prescribed." While, absolutely, there are people who are prescribed this medication long term and do not become addicted, literally one look at her and her clan says those folks were poster children for the opioid crisis. 

was approved for surgery on 5/4

Interesting that Dr Now has Saturday hours. Or perhaps he had to make special arrangements for her to come in after hours so she and her family wouldn't loiter outside the office offering to pay people for their oxy scripts. 

remember everything you see isnt always exactly what its cut up to be

She's smart.

if your here to just run your mouth and be negative, bye! i dont need your negativity! i

Exactly! Don't go being all negative around Angie who's a shining beacon of tolerance and positivity. So rude! 

i know what im doing here and thats what im supposed to be doing!

Those things are 1.) overeating and 2.) doing drugs. 

I think it would be medical malpractice if Dr Now did any sort of weight loss surgery on her. 

I  tuned in for only five minutes, as I was on my way to something else on the dial.

I happened to have the subtitles on. I saw that the grandchild's name, normally spelled with a C, was spelled with a K. That told me everything I needed to know about these people.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Pounders, check out our new posted forum policy:

If it is explicitly stated in the show that the Poundticipant or their family members are receiving disability, you may discuss it as it relates solely to the people in that episode. If you would like to discuss issues around disability in a broader context, go to the Cast Members and Disability Payments thread.  Otherwise the discussion is off topic and, let's face it, not as much fun as snarking along with your fellow Pounders about the Poundticipants. Let's talk about the "journey", not speculate about things that rile up the blood.

If you have any questions or are concerned about a post, please PM the forum Mods @PrincessPurrsALot(a.k.a. the kitty mod) and @Giant Misfit (a.k.a. the mod in search of an island of toys). 

You'll note we don't know how Angie pays for her lavish lifestyle of fried foods, plenty of cigs, opiates and the devil's lettuce.  Perhaps she has a secret career in which people pay to see her hide her chest tattoo with her chins.   

• LOL 20
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I'm still watching this hosebeast from Hell.  Gawd, flashbacks of CHRIS-SHUN and HB Maja, "Supersized."  

What a totally selfish bitch!  Expecting her daughter to be an indentured servant all of her life.  I'm absolutely horrified, and now I have to stop watching for a while.  Mr. Xword just got up, and he refuses to be a Pounder 😞

I was at work until almost midnight last night and when I saw Mr. Natalie I told him I had to watch because I heard it was CRAZY.  He said, yes you do, I watched part of it and you will hate her.  He has turned into a Pounder!  I watched the midnight showing but only lasted an hour.  I get to watch the ending tonight.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 5