Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

They have me laughing at them laughing at Ed's shower

Seriously. I laughed much harder WITH our Pillow Talk friends than I did the first time.  It truly was one of the funniest scenes from this franchise. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Shame on Tim for taking the golden egg money.  He's such a wimpy man-child.

I think he will likely give it to Chloe, he has his flaws but he does seem to really care for that child....he was likely hamming it up for the camera

• Love 10

I was totally with Usman and Alexi about the goat: meat and cheese. Usman cracked me up when he said, "Are you kidding?" The goat did seem to be looking at Lisa and him as they left and wondering why he wasn't going with them.

So relieved to see that Any and Robert were gone. They brought nothing to the show and he is too crass. Welcome back, Tim and Veronica!

• Love 10

I don't think the shower scene with Ed and Rose's dad was as hysterical as the pillow talkers seem to think it was, especially the two southern women screaming and shrieking so loudly.  I had to lower the volume on my TV.  These people live that way everyday, it is their normal.  They are poor and live in a third world country.  Not that funny.

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I don't think the shower scene with Ed and Rose's dad was as hysterical as the pillow talkers seem to think it was, especially the two southern women screaming and shrieking so loudly.  I had to lower the volume on my TV.  These people live that way everyday, it is their normal.  They are poor and live in a third world country.  Not that funny.

I think it is funny when you think about Ed’s expectations...1000 thread count sheets, air conditioning.... windows.   Instead he gets a bucket of water in a communal shower and an unheated hose.  

• Love 11
15 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I think he will likely give it to Chloe, he has his flaws but he does seem to really care for that child....he was likely hamming it up for the camera

I agree. I like Tim. He seems to be kind of in on the joke about himself. I do wish that he and Veronica would get back together. I think she really loves him and that he does love her and her daughter  too. Wonder if that big house is all hers? 

Also, i want that husky dog of hers! 

• Love 10
19 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Tim and Veronica have returned! Yes!

I can't believe how happy I was to see them when I could not stand Tim in his season. Pillow Talk- where 90 Dayers go to redeem themselves.

• Love 10
18 hours ago, magemaud said:

Once again, no mention of Geoffrey and Varya, they were even cut from the “Next Time on...” promo. 

I say it every week, but it just pisses me off.  It PROVES TLC knows what a psycho he is, but still put him on the show.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, DEL901 said:

I think it is funny when you think about Ed’s expectations...1000 thread count sheets, air conditioning.... windows.   Instead he gets a bucket of water in a communal shower and an unheated hose.  

I agree, I don't think anyone was laughing at Rose's poverty or home. AI remember the first time I saw that level of poverty in person, it was shocking and humbling....I think Tim said something about this as well. Ed is such a jackass, he did no research and cares nothing about Rose or her family. He just wants his little fantasy fulfilled and I found it amusing to see him hit in the face with a dose of reality.

• Love 6

Just watched.  I was dying when Rose grabbed the garden hose and aimed it at Ed.  And the Pillow Talkers reactions only made it better.  Someone up thread said it was the best PT episodes yet and I agree. 

Second runner up was when Alexei said, when referring to the rat, 'look at him, he's barely moving.  He's not even a healthy rat.'  I love his no nonsense responses.  I also loved how he put a stop to Loren going on about herself a few times, in the most calm, unemotional way.  He is the perfect yin to her yang.  Oh, and also  totally hot.  😍

• Love 15
20 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

Loren is getting as big as David.

At least she has an excuse.  I thought Thai food is healthy.  He is either eating three portions or sneaking fast food on the down low.

20 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Tim is going to take a screenshot of Taj's lips to the plastic surgeon.

I think taj is the kid.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

He is trying to cultivate a bad boy image but it is more like a villain in a cartoon.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, DEL901 said:

It was Green Acres 2020.  

42 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

I guess I could accept that.  However, I think they should just give us a screen on the original that says based on current information they have chosen not to continue his story.

Yeah but they want to stir the pot at The Tell All by asking Varya about it I’m sure. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, LucyEth said:

True this! they found ways to keep clean no matter what.  Where as, where I work, I see countless poor Americans who have access to running water & showers and make no effort at all to keep clean! 

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, xls said:

True this! they found ways to keep clean no matter what.  Where as, where I work, I see countless poor Americans who have access to running water & showers and make no effort at all to keep clean! 

Sometimes that’s a symptom of depression.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Cementhead said:

Second runner up was when Alexei said, when referring to the rat, 'look at him, he's barely moving.  He's not even a healthy rat.'  I love his no nonsense responses. 

How could I have forgotten that?!?  I think that was even funnier than Annie genuinely yelling "holy shit" when she saw it.  And I think you got it verbatim--I can hear his voice in my head.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Spike said:

At least she has an excuse.  I thought Thai food is healthy.  He is either eating three portions or sneaking fast food on the down low.

I think taj is the kid.

Annie has put on weight as well, not snarking just an observation.  They likely go out or order in a lot and choose fattier fried foods. I've put on weight since starting to work from home and wearing sweatpants all day.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 4
42 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Annie has put on weight as well, not snarking just an observation.  They likely go out or order in a lot and choose fattier fried foods. I've put on weight since starting to work from home and wearing sweatpants all day.

I’ve gained a few the last month as well.  Baking cookies because it is comforting.

• Love 3
21 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Annie is too manic for my taste, but I rewound and watched twice more her bit on the rat.  She was doing her usual thing and then you could see her see the rat and scream "holy shit" and jump back.  That was genuine, and hilarious.

Yeah, she gets too loud for me, too. But like Alexi, she also noticed the rat was sick. Gross.

• Love 3