Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

In her defense, it's not like she knew him or anything before she agreed to come to the U.S. to be with him.

58 minutes ago, Spike said:

Yeah they spent like eight hours together when he was on shore from a cruise.

Sorry, I stand corrected then.  Like I said in my initial post, I did not watch their season.

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

Sorry, I stand corrected then.  Like I said in my initial post, I did not watch their season.

You are fine.  He was an ass to her on the phone when she was still in the Dominican Republic as well.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I miss Dean & Tariq. Are the done or just in time out?

They got banned from Pillow Talk for a comment Dean made about Tim's sexuality. I don't remember exactly what he said, but I don't think he was being malicious. Mostly likely a politically incorrect comment. So why didn't they just edit it out and warn them? They were funny and worth having on.

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, AZChristian said:

And do we really believe that they now have this put-together, conservative bedroom decor with little gold knick-knacks?

I don't know if this is considered a spoiler or social media info, so I'll add it as such.

Spoiler

The show really is filmed in their houses, but TLC dresses the set up, hence the knick-knacks I guess. Elizabeth posted pictures on her IG of the crew setting up and filming at their house.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
23 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Agree! So enjoyable!!!

If I'm not mistaken, or possibly made this up in my head, Tim raised a stink about the comment. I think it was probably comedy gold and TLC thought so, too. And they would have gotten away with it of it weren't for that meddling Tim.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

Tim and Dean both said on instagram that Dean was not removed from Pillow Talk because of that comment.

Dean has hinted that he's not on Pillow Talk because he's filming for one of the spin-offs, like how Darcey and Stacey haven't been on Pillow Talk lately.

Edited by mmal
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, mmal said:

Tim and Dean both said on instagram that Dean was not removed from Pillow Talk because of that comment.

Dean has hinted that he's not on Pillow Talk because he's filming for one of the spin-offs, like how Darcey and Stacey haven't been on Pillow Talk lately.

This is what I had read as well.  I thought Dean had apologized to Tim and that those two were all good.  

• Love 4

I did my civic duty as a Primetimer and went on TLC's website last night, filled out a "Contact Us" form and told them that no one I've spoken to likes Robert and Anny on Pillow Talk, due to his condescending, negative, and threatening manner.

IF they listened to us about Coltie, maybe they'll listen about Robert.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 3/31/2020 at 9:29 AM, Cementhead said:

I didn't watch Robert & Anny's season but I found him to be highly unlikable on Pillow Talk.  She was okay I guess.  But he has a really nasty, negative disposition about him that doesn't match the lighthearted tone of the show and he needs to go away fast. 

Totally agree! I watched his season and always found him to be unlikeable and an angry sad sack. Never smiles and is completely disposition. He needs to go away VERY fast. I was so annoyed when I saw they were on. Some couples are much likeable and funny on Pillow Talk - not these two. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Floatingbison said:

The more I see of Molly on Pillow Talk the more I like her, and Cynthia too.  I think Molly is a smart, no-nonsense business woman with a great sense of humor.

^^^100%

Molly just needs to work on her choice of men! 

• Love 10

The quarantine edition sounds promising. I have to say, Darcey makes my head hurt, but I can’t help rooting for her. She mentions her “more empowered” relationship with Tom. I hope that means she dumped him, which would be most empowering!

Colt, Debbie, Danielle, and Family Chantal are a hard pass. The first three were already big nothings on Pillow Talk. Are their fan bases that strong?

• Love 6
On 4/2/2020 at 1:41 PM, Floatingbison said:

The more I see of Molly on Pillow Talk the more I like her, and Cynthia too.  I think Molly is a smart, no-nonsense business woman with a great sense of humor.

It's hard to wrap my head around how she thought Luis was a good idea, she seems more sensible than that. Luis is the type of guy you have a vacation fling with, not bring home to live with your children and try to make a husband out of.

• Love 9
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Lisa is looking rwoof 

No makeup, gray roots, belly bigger than chest, hard looking face, bitchy attitude. And she cannot understand why Usman doesn't want to put up with her shit. 😂 The Pillowtalkers are all mocking her too.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

eeew David talking about giving Annie good service every night. I hate when he tries to sound like her. I do think he's funny if he would cut out the baby talk.

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

eeew David talking about giving Annie good service every night. I hate when he tries to sound like her. I do think he's funny if he would cut out the baby talk.

Yeah.....I stil just don’t get it. To me Annie and he are not unlike Ed and Rose. It’s just so......ewww

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Yeah, also instead of speaking in his normal cadence, he mimics hers. 

• Love 3