Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Spike said:

Juice boxes always have that funky taste from the waxy lining. Plus, isn’t a big part of wine drinking the aroma?  How do you get that with a straw?  I guess if you are just trying to get a buzz it does the trick.

It's already in a box. I'll be drinking wine with a straw. I'm 70% good, just a little belly.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 3/31/2020 at 6:29 AM, Cementhead said:

I didn't watch Robert & Anny's season but I found him to be highly unlikable on Pillow Talk.  She was okay I guess.  But he has a really nasty, negative disposition about him that doesn't match the lighthearted tone of the show and he needs to go away fast. 

I did and they are just taking up where they left off. He’s rude and she’s whining about the fact he didn’t buy her everything he promised her. Who thought these two were a good idea , they aren’t exactly a success story. 

• Love 9
10 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

I did and they are just taking up where they left off. He’s rude and she’s whining about the fact he didn’t buy her everything he promised her. Who thought these two were a good idea , they aren’t exactly a success story. 

I noticed that Anny was holding a pillow up in front of her stomach for part of the taping.  Hoping she's not hiding something.  Robert didn't need another child to abandon.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
On 4/5/2020 at 11:01 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

The only reason I can imagine for Tom’s cruelty is that he was instructed what to say by the producers OR he wants to ensure that Darcy is sufficiently pissed off to the point that she won’t keep contacting him.

Nah --- he's just a jerk. Darcy has a type.

• Love 9
(edited)
On 4/7/2020 at 6:50 AM, AZChristian said:

I noticed that Anny was holding a pillow up in front of her stomach for part of the taping.  Hoping she's not hiding something.  Robert didn't need another child to abandon.

Edited by butterbody
May possibly have violated the rules....
  • Love 1

I completely dislike Anny and whatshisname. He is an unpleasant person and she's not fluent enough in English to keep up so she just lies there and contributes nothing. They can go. I like Sexy Alexei and Loren. I don't know if I would be actual friends with them IRL, but they both appear to actually like each other and that goes a long way to make them pleasant companions for an hour each week. I dislike Molly's voice and cackle, but damn it, I enjoy her and her friend's commentary. Annie and David are kind of meh to me. She yells too much for my taste, but I believe she and David are a good couple and enjoy each other's company. Am I missing anyone?

• Love 12
On 4/6/2020 at 1:00 PM, Spike said:

Or any rappers lol.

Or fitness trainers, or IG models.

On 4/6/2020 at 12:25 PM, bichonblitz said:

Usman, keep going, put that hag in her place and don't give in! Also, America does not need another rapper, your career will go nowhere here. 

No it really won't - I have said this before, and it is painful:  But his music is not good.  Autotuned beyond measure and signing "Dab it dab it dab it!"  is just not a song to me.  And so far, I like Usman.  He seems like a truly good guy!!

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

No it really won't - I have said this before, and it is painful:  But his music is not good.  Autotuned beyond measure and signing "Dab it dab it dab it!"  is just not a song to me.  And so far, I like Usman.  He seems like a truly good guy!!

And he has already ruined what career he had in his area of Nigeria by alienating fans and industry colleagues thanks to BGL

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

And he has already ruined what career he had in his area of Nigeria by alienating fans and industry colleagues thanks to BGL

Yes he did!!  Can't believe that was allowed to happen!

• Love 2
5 hours ago, DEL901 said:

When he referred to Baby Hurl Lisa as "This beautiful WHITE woman" his career dug it's own grave, crawled in, and pulled the dirt in on itself. Nigerians can hold a grudge forever so he basically can't come back from that shit. Plus he has zero skillz.

• Love 7