Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Yolanda's earrings are the size of snow tires.

I got scared of large earrings when someone I knew had her holes break through due to heavy earrings.  It makes me cringe when I see it.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Doublemint said:

When I was in high school girls would take off their earrings before fighting, because the opponent would rip them off your ears if you didn't.

Take off the earrings, grease up the face.......

9 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

Yolanda's earrings are the size of snow tires.

Did David just say that Annie has a penis?

Those earrings are so distracting, it's all I can see when she's onscreen, same with Erica's rainbow brite stuff.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Of course she's nervous. She can never just sit down and have a nice dinner without being interrogated or drooled over and pawed at by this sweaty, red faced troll. 

She never can, can she?  She just wants to eat and here he goes again..."Rose, I have some concerns......" Ed, she sleeps on a mat where RATS are living.  You are still questioning if why she wants out, dumbass?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

So happy for Loren and Alexei.  They are my faves by far, they actually like each other and have good banter. I also like David and Annie, they are good and funny together, which is kind of surprising based on their season.  Re: Robert and Anny there is news too, don’t know if it’s allowed to post here.

i exclusively watch pillow talk now, I can’t deal with a 3 hour episode lol, this highlight reel is perfect!

• Love 9
On 4/23/2020 at 7:51 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I liked it when once, Lauren was confused about something and he said to her:  "Good God woman!!!"  It was just too funny the way he delivered it!

I think that was when she was using a calculator to figure out how much something costs based on the exchange rate, and she got it backwards, like she apparently always does.  That whole little interaction just killed me.

• Love 8

I’m only 40 minutes into last nights ep, have to catch the rest of it later, but the couples were on fire! I was laughing and guffawing at so many of their reactions. Only gripe is missing Molly and her bff. I will forever adore Alexei from afar. I just love his dry sense of humor. 

• Love 11

I forgot about Loren's "peace out" with hand gestures!  I'd never seen that before.  She's feisty.

49 minutes ago, Lady Iris said:

I will forever adore Alexei from afar. I just love his dry sense of humor. 

And the way he always addresses the men he's giving advice to as "my friend."  "You might want to think about that, my friend."

• Love 11
19 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

Like MotherChantel.  When she takes off her earrings, you know shit's about to go down!

Yep! Madea/Tyler Perry has a book entitled "Don't Make a Black Women Take Off Her Earrings"!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I don't 'get' Ash.  He is neither smart nor good looking and he is a terrible speaker. What is the appeal? What woman in her right mind would listen to him

Maybe he’s hung and word gets around.

• LOL 4
On 4/26/2020 at 10:21 PM, Suzywriter said:

Did Ash even plan this seminar? 

He's probably never done a seminar in his life! TLC probably proposed this idea to him to show-case his skills. I think he got caught. 

23 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I don't 'get' Ash.  He is neither smart nor good looking and he is a terrible speaker. What is the appeal? What woman in her right mind would listen to him

Now we know why he has 68 text messages. Because he can sound smarter via text. 

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Rose speaking in Portguese: "You're ugly"

Ed: What did she say? "I think she said I love you" Oh, Ed. 

I think it was Tagalog?

• Love 4
On 4/26/2020 at 10:19 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Where did Ashe get his degree?

Look it up online. He has fake credentials from fake online scam schools and just repeats the mumbo jumbo. How stupid are people to listen to this idiot?

On 4/26/2020 at 10:41 PM, Leilani said:

How much did the sister ask for, probably less then the price of his 1000000 thread count sheets.

Love to know this.

On 4/27/2020 at 2:28 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

It’s insane.

• Love 4

Isn’t it funny to Ash the supposed relationship coach need one of his own. I hope they drug these women off the street and they didn’t actually pay for that crap!

I miss Molly and Cynthia. I know many think they are too loud and crazy, but so is my family makes me feel right at home.

I do not like Andrei and Elizabeth. I will say I would rather them over Anny and Robert.

David please leave while you have some self respect left. That ship sailed years ago.

• Love 4
19 hours ago, Spike said:

I think it was Tagalog?

Speaking of, I noticed that Ed pronounced "Tagalog" with the stress on the middle syllable, taGALog, while I always thought it was TAGalog.  And I was wrong.

I mean, I would hope he would be more knowledgeable about it than I am, since I have literally zero reason to know how it's pronounced, but it still stings a little to have that creepy moron know something I didn't.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Speaking of, I noticed that Ed pronounced "Tagalog" with the stress on the middle syllable, taGALog, while I always thought it was TAGalog.  And I was wrong.

I mean, I would hope he would be more knowledgeable about it than I am, since I have literally zero reason to know how it's pronounced, but it still stings a little to have that creepy moron know something I didn't.

I always think of those Tagalong Girl Scout Cookies.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Pillow Talk has made me super attracted to Andrei and I don't know how to process this? It was funny/kinda hot when Elizabeth said Ed wanted sex and Andrei pretended like she was asking and jumped on her.

Alexei is such a sweetheart. I love his little reassuring shoulder kisses to Loren.

And hell, even Tim is growing on me. Not in a sexy way lol, but he seems like he'd be a hilarious friend. He and his ex (blanking on her name) have great BFF chemistry. I admire him for being unapologetically himself and not giving a shit about being effeminate. He's actually one of the nicer men produced by this franchise.

Pillow Talk has taught me the show is 85% producer manipulated. I'm sure next season will feature Stephanie and Erika, happily married and unable to keep their hands off each other.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
On 4/26/2020 at 11:57 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

I'd hang out with Tim. I didn't like him on his season but once I read the couples thread his behaviour made sense and after seeing sleazy Ed it made me appreciate that he did not sleep with Jennifer when he clearly wasn't into her. He is raising a kid that isn't his with a woman he isn't romantically involved with. He is an odd dude but I don't think he is a bad guy.

I didn't like Tim during his season either, but I think he is hysterical on Pillow Talk. He and Veronica are a lot of fun to watch.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, LabScientist said:

I didn't like Tim during his season either, but I think he is hysterical on Pillow Talk. He and Veronica are a lot of fun to watch.

Another one who did not care for Tim AT ALL on his season, but enjoy his commentary now. I just have to say it- I can't stand his friend's voice. It grates on me big time.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, mayvenne said:

Another one who did not care for Tim AT ALL on his season, but enjoy his commentary now. I just have to say it- I can't stand his friend's voice. It grates on me big time.

Wasn’t a Tim fan during his season and could easily live without him making every scene about himself now but with you on what’s her nose’s voice.  And she’s LOUD.  Tim and Foghorn.  Wouldn’t miss them if they disappeared.  Minority opinion, I know.  

• Love 1
On 4/29/2020 at 12:29 PM, Spike said:

I always think of those Tagalong Girl Scout Cookies.

I thought the same thing!!  I was like, "Is it March?  I want a cookie!"

On 4/29/2020 at 2:49 PM, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Pillow Talk has made me super attracted to Andrei and I don't know how to process this? It was funny/kinda hot when Elizabeth said Ed wanted sex and Andrei pretended like she was asking and jumped on her.

Alexei is such a sweetheart. I love his little reassuring shoulder kisses to Loren.

And hell, even Tim is growing on me. Not in a sexy way lol, but he seems like he'd be a hilarious friend. He and his ex (blanking on her name) have great BFF chemistry. I admire him for being unapologetically himself and not giving a shit about being effeminate. He's actually one of the nicer men produced by this franchise.

Pillow Talk has taught me the show is 85% producer manipulated. I'm sure next season will feature Stephanie and Erika, happily married and unable to keep their hands off each other.

I agree with your whole post, especially the part about Tim.  His ex is Veronica.  He is just him, like him or not, he is gonna be him!  So what if he wears glittery gold tennis shoes?  Be you TIM!  Plus he is committed to being a dad to a daughter that is not his bio child so HUGE props for him for that.  He is one of the nicer men produced by this franchise.  Do we feel the same way about David (of David and Annie?  I did not watch their season like I watch now.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 4/30/2020 at 3:46 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I thought the same thing!!  I was like, "Is it March?  I want a cookie!"

I agree with your whole post, especially the part about Tim.  His ex is Veronica.  He is just him, like him or not, he is gonna be him!  So what if he wears glittery gold tennis shoes?  Be you TIM!  Plus he is committed to being a dad to a daughter that is not his bio child so HUGE props for him for that.  He is one of the nicer men produced by this franchise.  Do we feel the same way about David (of David and Annie?  I did not watch their season like I watch now.

Agree completely about Tim, I like Veronica too.  

I'd still like to see Tarik and Dean come back.  I like David and Annie but I'm a little tired of their shtick.

• Love 5
(edited)

What is their filming schedule? Some of them clearly filmed this long enough ago to have film crews there, and some filmed recently enough to have to film themselves. 

Edited by Vandy10
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3