Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

Ratt. . . . a long time ago bands like that used to rule the world.  Now, they're in cheesy insurance ads.

Nice green mental hospital ward paint scheme in that Cold War era tenement apartment building that David's in!

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
47 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

He got her address from the cruise registry....what cruise? What am I missing?

IIRC that’s one of the other three times Lana bailed on David.  They were supposed to go on a cruise together.

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Why do you love Usman more than life? His bathroom bucket? Sleeping on a box spring? That he wrote a generic song for you?

Please indulge me, I am NOT mom shaming - but when any parent calls someone they JUST MET "someone I love more than life" it makes me cringe.  YOU HAVE KIDS!  Now, in all fairness, Lisa makes me cringe all the time anyway.....

To answer your question, she loves him more than life so she can boss him around in York, PA and remind him that she is the reason he is living in the USA!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Please indulge me, I am NOT mom shaming - but when any parent calls someone they JUST MET "someone I love more than life" it makes me cringe.  YOU HAVE KIDS!  Now, in all fairness, Lisa makes me cringe all the time anyway.....

To answer your question, she loves him more than life so she can boss him around in York, PA and remind him that she is the reason he is living in the USA.

She loves him more than life unless he doesn’t control his groupies and then he can pound sand.

Edited by Spike
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Spike said:

She loves him more than life unless he doesn’t control his groupies and then he can pound sand.

I am gonna come right out and say it:  I love "Mommy" - she pulls no punches!!  That whole storyline of her getting involved in his CAREER - just full on stop.  If I were an actress/musician/model/entertainer and my hubby showed up and started chattering (which he would never do, btw) I would say, straight up:  "STAY HOME!"

• Love 2

I thought tonight's ep was awesome. Tim was on fire and I just love him. (Still can't believe I'm saying that.) I enjoy Veronica and their relationship as a whole. 

Alex is just fantastic. I love how he is with Lauren and how cute they are together. He just goes with whatever she says.

I'd love to hang out with Molly and her friend.

Annie has been less OTT so I'm back to enjoying her and David. I like how he keeps it real like when he made the comment about Avery not continuing the relationship if Ash looked like him or Colt.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, DanaMB said:

I thought tonight's ep was awesome. Tim was on fire and I just love him. (Still can't believe I'm saying that.) I enjoy Veronica and their relationship as a whole. 

Alex is just fantastic. I love how he is with Lauren and how cute they are together. He just goes with whatever she says.

Annie has been less OTT so I'm back to enjoying her and David. I like how he keeps it real like when he made the comment about Avery not continuing the relationship if Ash looked like him or Colt.

I agree with everything, especially Annie.  She was waaaay over the top before but has toned it down.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

He got her address from the cruise registry....what cruise? What am I missing?

He was going to take her on a cruise, and cruise line requires an address for each passenger.

I wonder if she gave him the right building address, but gave him the apartment number of "the scary guy in #8."  She was probably watching out the window and laughing her butt off.  Also, she doesn't look ANYTHING like the picture they told her to use at the call center from whence they communicate with stupid American horndogs (probably of both sexes).

• Love 1
5 hours ago, mayvenne said:

Alexei just has the absolute best comments but more importantly, the best delivery.

I love him.  On my TV last night, it looked like the bottoms of his feet, which he so willingly positions right in front of the camera, were dirty, and it scared me because it seems I always end up disappointed in love.  But I decided it was just weird shadows, possibly from the glow of the TV. 

12 hours ago, Archer27 said:

I like watching pillow talk after watching 90 day as most of us do. 

I watch instead of the 2-hour regular episode, except for the Russian one that they aren't showing on Pillow Talk.  I FF to those, and kind of through those, actually.  Everybody else, what I see on PT is enough, I think.  And in the case of Yolanda, too much.  Given her past, I'm firmly convinced she's using this show for fame and knows full well what's going on.

10 hours ago, DanaMB said:

One of the things I love about Alex is his sprawl.  Molly tried it last night, and it was not good.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, mayvenne said:

Alexei just has the absolute best comments but more importantly, the best delivery.

I agree he's hilarious. I don't think he goes along with everything Lauren says; he just calls her out in a humorous way.

I thought Lauren was the one who said Ashes to Ashes...

• Love 8

I like this combination of "pillow talkers."  Loved that Molly said she was going to sign up for one of Ash's sessions.  That would be hilarious if she really does it.

It was very interesting to see which participants thought David was stalking Boris Lana and which ones were on his side about going to see him her at the apartment.

I would really like an explanation for not including Geoffrey's sequences.  It is very intentional and it really makes me want to find the inside info on it.

• Love 4

I am turning 50 this July. Been divorced almost 4 years. Like many I want to find love again. But I have a hard time believing Yolanda and David are so delusional or naive! None of the pillow talkers can believe they are so clueless!

I want to go watch Molly and Cynthia. They are a hoot.

• Love 8
On 4/20/2020 at 11:33 AM, politichick said:

I agree he's hilarious. I don't think he goes along with everything Lauren says; he just calls her out in a humorous way.

I liked it when once, Lauren was confused about something and he said to her:  "Good God woman!!!"  It was just too funny the way he delivered it!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4