Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

25 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

The Pillowtalkers are all mocking her too.

Despite her antics, Angela had some fans among the Pillow Talkers, but they can’t hide their dislike of Lisa. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I know it seems bizarre, but, one day we may see Ed and Rose sitting on the bed doing PT!,,

Bite your tongue! I never need to see them on a bed together. Ever.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Isn’t there something a bit tacky about Ed tossing food to the chicken? Shades of cannibalism plus taking food that should be meant for the humans? You’re not footing the bill for this meal Big Ed.

• Love 9
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I'd like to hang out with Molly and Cynthia, their laughing cracks me up

I know someone IRL VERY much like Molly. So much alike it’s scary. We haven’t socialized in a long time, though. She was SO much fun. Laughed my asp off with her. She even looks like Molly!

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

All I can say, after being stuck at home so long, is that “Alexei is a tall drink of water”.

I've always liked him, too. He's so calm. Plus he's suprisingly funny!

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, firefly said:

Isn’t there something a bit tacky about Ed tossing food to the chicken? Shades of cannibalism plus taking food that should be meant for the humans? You’re not footing the bill for this meal Big Ed.

Rose seemed proud to show her home, it is likely one of the nicer ones in the area, and they made a lot of food to welcome Ed. A large feat for those who live in poverty. Ed was rude.

• Love 13

The only reason I can imagine for Tom’s cruelty is that he was instructed what to say by the producers OR he wants to ensure that Darcy is sufficiently pissed off to the point that she won’t keep contacting him.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

The only reason I can imagine for Tom’s cruelty is that he was instructed what to say by the producers OR he wants to ensure that Darcy is sufficiently pissed off to the point that she won’t keep contacting him.

No, I think Tom is THAT big of a jerk. He's just like Jesse.

• Love 9
10 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Robert is aggressive and rude, even to Anny. Anny is boring. Bring back Tim and Veronica or someone more interesting 

I agree. He's crass and not very funny at all. I suppose they wanted some racial diversity. Still missing Tarik and Dean.

I don't mind David. His heart is in the right place. Annie, as usual, put out a great spread. Wouldn't mind having dinner at their house! Wish she wouldn't scream so much, though.

• Love 10
(edited)

Juice boxes always have that funky taste from the waxy lining. Plus, isn’t a big part of wine drinking the aroma?  How do you get that with a straw?  I guess if you are just trying to get a buzz it does the trick.

Edited by Spike

Pillow Talk was good.  Sorry I couldn't be here in real time, I won't have internet for about a week (long story, my internet provider BLEW UP MY ROUTER with a bad "upgrade," not even joking) and at home I'm using a wifi hotspot that's more miserly with data than Ed is with sharing his mayo shampoo!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
14 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Loren stop with the photos this show isn't about you

Then saying to Alexi "look at me, I was sooo pretty and skinny". Omg shut up, Loren. 

I'm enjoying Anny's comments. She and Robert were funny and Molly and friend were on fire.  

Usman, keep going, put that hag in her place and don't give in! Also, America does not need another rapper, your career will go nowhere here. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 4