Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

I rarely laugh over anything I see on television, but when Asuelo asked Kalani what the eggplant 🍆 emoji that she use to send him meant, I literally had to LOL.

Edited by Emmeline
  • LOL 8

Babylove? Seriously?

Asuelu, they are not slut people. Stupid people.

Yes, Loren, Good God.

Men are men. He isn't as pure as the freshly plowed snow. The song can replace any woman's name, Lisa. No guarantee he has been faithful, or will be faithful.

• Love 3

I'm glad Kahlani and Asuelo (and the babies!) are back!  I didn't care for her during their seasons, but I really like her snarking in this format.  She is really relatable here. 

I miss Tim and Veronica. I had on green tea undereye patches and I was waiting for them. LOL. 

• Love 6
On 2/9/2020 at 11:08 PM, Leilani said:

Mursell must not wear deodarant judging the face the middle boy made when Mursell went in for the hug at the airport.

But he did the exact same thing when his mother hugged him at the wedding, so I think it's his quirk.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, magemaud said:

Annie is re-enacting “The Scream” 

82F7CA28-AA1E-4209-BCE5-7D6E4BF9FAFE.jpeg

Reason #5 why I don't care for her on Pillow Talk.  Way too over the top for my taste.  At least David ditched the red sweatpants.

17 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Ed, you should expect pushback about Rose.

He should be getting pushback from EVERYONE.  Dude, she is 31 years younger than you - that is bordering on creepy.  You announce you are sleeping together on the first night.....yeah please stop that.  Her son is calling you Daddy?  Yeah....please stop with that, too.  I don't care that he is under five feet tall - dude can't help that.  He CAN stop putting mayo in his hair and spring for quality hair care stuff.  And I am going to get stones thrown, but people who call their dogs their "best friends" weird me out - allow me to explain:  When I was little (grade 5 or so) we got a small poodle.  My mom severely attached herself to that dog and would say things like "Well at least the dog loves me."  Yeah shut it.  Now I love dogs, don't get me wrong, but Ed........have a social life with PEOPLE YOUR OWN AGE, not be BFF with a dog and chase someone who was born during Clinton's second presidency and you were 32 years old!!!!

Then again my dog was my soulmate so maybe I should heal myself, lol!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
On 2/20/2020 at 6:08 AM, Spike said:

My state doesn’t have common law marriages, but it basically is one.

Mr. Outlier and I have been together for over 20 years and are not married.  One of the elements of a common-law marriage is holding out as married, so I'm mindful to always refer to him as my boyfriend.  I'm in my 60s and I'm sure it sounds weird.  Also, he's 10 years younger than I am, so I'm sure "boyfriend" sounds a little cougar-ish.  But you do what you have to do. 

As for Pillow Talk, I don't think David offers all that much--he's often just repeating what Annie says.  However, I hate him much less than I did during his season, so that's good.  And he'll always have my heart for saying he has a six pack under his keg.

I'm also tired of the couples dancing in place to music.  I think it's just kind of dumb (like they have to be "doing" something at all times), but mainly it means less time for witty comments.

I'm planning to watch only PT and not the actual episodes, but this time, PT left out an entire couple.  Not sure how to handle that.

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

'm planning to watch only PT and not the actual episodes, but this time, PT left out an entire couple.  Not sure how to handle that.

There may be a reason for that if you check the couples thread for them.

• Love 3
On 2/22/2020 at 5:18 PM, cinsays said:

what is her reasoning? if they marry it will wreck everything? it's just a piece of paper?

I would worry about survivor's rights if nothing else

I met a guy when I was in my 40s.  We met online (I know, throw the tomatoes) but it was just to have something to do on the weekends.  He said he was 52.. To make a long story short.. He was 62 and I was 44.. We DID do stuff on the weekends, he had a boat, we went out a lot.  I told him not to fall in love with me (the ego, right) and 3 mos. into it he told me he loved me.. we were together for 8 yrs.. he always told me he would never get married again; me, I had never been married (but it would have been nice.).. then he broke up with me in am e-mail on our anniversary.  I then proceeded to be the most horrible person every and almost had a nervous breakdown.  I think he was cheating on me at the end.  Anyway.. you live and learn.  My anger is gone.. I just hope he gets run over by a bus.  Thank you.

On 2/23/2020 at 12:15 PM, blubld43 said:

I honestly don't know.  They're both exceptionally successful, both have kids from prior marriages, I just don't know.  They seem very happy.

• Love 2

They were running re-runs of pillow talk yesterday.  How funny was it that Cynthia said she waxed Molly's butt (and Molly said it "stuck together".. Those chicks crack me up.  FYI none of my friends are waxing my butt or anywhere near there..lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

They are all "on" and it seems staged. Alexi is my favorite followed by Lauren. Annie is getting on my nerves. All she does is scream and act like a clown. I do however own a similar chin/neck trainer that she was wearing. Mine is a little more intense and I nearly choked to death when I wore it but I digress. I don't even think they watch the entire episodes. They are probably shown clips and told to snap their fingers, scream noooooo, start swaying side to side, do the hokey pokey and get food during the pretend commercial, 

image.thumb.png.c3364357e271e612421d910ae5ccdcb4.png

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I never watch this show because Dean and Annie have always been obnoxious and unfunny to me, but I tried tonight and Damn, Annie! Tone it down a bit. 

David looks ready to explode. He must be holding a bunch of water along with fat weight.

• Love 4

Where exactly are these 50 year old blonde women finding these younger Nigerian guys on the internet??  This new one is interchangeable with our dear Angela!

And the older woman going to England?? Girl.  You are totally lost in the woods.  Don't go to somewhere in England without knowing where "WilliamS" is hanging out unless you just want to go to England!  Not because of some "might be" in your poor warped brain.

• Love 1

Red Robin closed here back in December.

1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Where exactly are these 50 year old blonde women finding these younger Nigerian guys on the internet??  This new one is interchangeable with our dear Angela!

And the older woman going to England?? Girl.  You are totally lost in the woods.  Don't go to somewhere in England without knowing where "WilliamS" is hanging out unless you just want to go to England!  Not because of some "might be" in your poor warped brain.

Yeah, maybe meet Williams for lunch - that is it - for now.

Maybe there is some Cupid Africa for women who want the romantic, exotic dude or MC Scammer.

• Useful 1