Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

22 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

"Pillow Talk Guest House"? No. Just, no. I don't want to watch celebrities.

I agree, pretty soon we will have Chrissy Teigen and then the celebrities take over. I like that we see it from the perspective of somebody who has been there before

• Love 10

Shouldn't lisa feel good that he is a "star" and he has "fans" and that despite the age gap and her "obvious" "shortcomings" that he "chooses" to be with her for "love?"   The female fan and video and music career should be a boost for her.  I don't get it.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Shouldn't lisa feel good that he is a "star" and he has "fans" and that despite the age gap and her "obvious" "shortcomings" that he "chooses" to be with her for "love?"   The female fan and video and music career should be a boost for her.  I don't get it.

She wants him to be her sex slave.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I agree, pretty soon we will have Chrissy Teigen and then the celebrities take over. I like that we see it from the perspective of somebody who has been there before

I’d love to see some of the classic side players like Jaun, Walmart Tom, Big Red Beth, lawyers, and some goofballs or the guy who called David a penguin ass man

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

It's like the people on Love After Lockup who date a prisoner, when the person gets out of jail they don't like that they lose control over them. Lisa wants control and ain't gonna happen. She should have found some old man who would be willing to be led around by the nose by her.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

I still haven't seen anything nice, or light, or charming, or personable about Lisa. Why Usman would want a woman like her.

Soulja needs to show Lisa a picture of Tawny Kitaen and Bobbie Brown and tell her, THESE are video girls.  You, ma'am, are not a video girl.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

New Zealand just announced a month long lockdown. Coming soon to Canada.

You think? I a man working from home but my employer is hopeful we will be back by Early April. Not likely in my opinion.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 2